The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2010, 08:39 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
The Beef Cake 4

Hey, sorry I'm a little late with this chapter, hope you're all still enjoying the story ^^

?They?re not for me?

?Then who are they for??

A few minutes later, I was riding in a lift, my fingers trembling a bit as I thought about what I was doing. I know he wanted to get bigger, but was this the right way to do it? I should tell him what these cakes do? even though I really wanted to see his expression when it happened, when he started to grow without explanation.

Before I could think about it more, the lift dinged and the doors opened. I stepped out, gripping the tub of cakes tighter as I looked up and down the corridor. I knew what room number he was in, but I was nervous.

The strangest image popped into my head as I approached his door. I thought of Snow White, and how the wicked witch came to her cottage with a basket of poisoned apples. Wasn?t that what I was doing? Effectively poisoning him? It wouldn?t kill him, but it?d sure as hell change his life forever.

My hand hesitated over the door. I could run back now if I really wanted, but he?d already buzzed me in. Telling myself over and over that he wanted to get bigger, I knocked before opening the door.

?Hey? I called, my voice cracking a bit, stepping in and closing the door. I took my coat off, hanging it by the door and went down the corridor. Unlike mine and Ian?s flat, this one had just one main room, a living room taking up most of the space with a kitchen squashed into one corner. Sitting on the settee, his fingers moving swiftly over his laptop, socked feet on the table was the man I wanted to see.

?Hey? Shane said back, keeping his attention on his laptop. ?I was surprised when I got your call. Everything alright??

?Yeah, everything?s fine. Just thought I?d hang out here if you?d have me?

?Sure. Although I won?t be much company. I?ve got to finish this presentation. I?ve told you how much I hate PowerPoint right??

?Yeah? I chuckled, remembering vividly one of his little tirades against the computer as I sat in the armchair opposite him. ?Maybe this?ll help?

My hands shook as I held the tub of cakes out to him. Thankfully Shane didn?t notice my trembling as he took the tub, tilting it to look through the clear side at the cakes. His face lit up when he saw them.

?I thought I?d bring you some before Phil and Ian finished them off? I said, wringing my hands to try and stop them from shaking. I didn?t know what was making my hands twitch so much, whether it was excitement at seeing one of my best friends grow, or fear.

I was forcing Shane to change, to make him bigger. I was as bad as Phil in a way, who went around giving people the body building bug so he?d have a line of muscled subjects he could worship. Except, my method was a bit more?. instantaneous.

The pop of the lid separating from the tub snapped me out of my thoughts, and I could feel a warning burbling in my throat, wanting to tell Shane what those cakes would do. But I clenched my jaw, forcing them back down.

?I knew Phil wasn?t really ill? said Shane as he peeled the wrapper off the bottom, achingly slow in my opinion. ?The minute our boss said it, I knew he was faking. Bet he forgot to do his presentation huh?? he asked as he took a bite, making my stomach clench. This time there was no fear, just pure excitement, adrenaline going through me so fast I felt like my body was going to jitter until it fell apart. No going back now. He?d had one. He?d see what happened and then I could tell him and let him decide if he wanted more.

?Did? erm? he get you to call in for him?? asked Shane, seeming to find it difficult to talk as he chewed and swallowed his cake. He shuffled a bit on the settee, holding his laptop so it didn?t fall, wiggling his toes at me. I saw his eyes drift off as he took a quiet, deep breath, his chest rising and then falling.

?Yeah? I said, when I realised I?d been staring at him. Thankfully, Shane seemed too preoccupied to have noticed my long silence. I doubt he even heard me answer. ?I?m always calling in for Ian and Phil. Apparently I have a ?trustworthy? voice?

Shane gave me a low chuckle, but he still didn?t seem to be paying attention. He finished off the cake, licking his fingers afterwards. I waited for the change, but nothing seemed to happen. Maybe Ian had made the concentration so low it barely added anything. Part of me was relieved that I wasn?t blowing Shane up to incredible size with these cakes, but shamefully, a greater part was a bit disappointed.

?Mind if I have another one?? he asked, already reaching for a second cake. ?These are really good?

?Yeah? I said before I could stop myself. I?d noticed there was something odd about his feet.

As he was munching away on his second cake, I could see his toes wiggling and his heels sliding against the table. But most of all, I could see his sole expanding.

A fresh dose of adrenalin surged through me and my cock jumped to attention as I realised it was happening. Shane?s feet grew bigger, getting wider and longer, his socks stretching over them as they grew larger. I could also see his ankle peeking out from under his trousers as his legs started getting longer.

I quickly looked up, to see if he?d noticed yet, but he was engrossed in his cake, it was like I wasn?t even there. I returned my gaze to his legs, just in time to see them? swell. That was the best way I could describe it. It literally looked like he was inflating or something, his legs were like balloons! His calves started to hang lower, pushing against his trousers while his thighs rose higher, lifting his laptop up. They started to bulge against each other as their increasing size reduced the space between them. Shane still hadn?t noticed, though he?d finished his cake and had a look of? bliss.

His eye lids fluttered closed as he rested his head against the back of the settee, shuffling himself down as the cakes worked their magic. Well, I guess it was science really but it looked like magic.

I didn?t get to see much for a while due to his lap top, but I could imagine the formula working its way up his stomach, no doubt doing something similar to what it did to his legs. Speaking of his legs, I?d say his thighs were almost as thick as my waist, only a few inches shy.

Finally, the wave of growth rose high enough for me to see again. My cock twitched appreciatively as my favourite muscle groups started to shift and stir.

Beneath Shane?s shirt, his pecs were rippling, bulging against his shirt, pulling on the buttons. I watched, enrapt as they swelled like his thighs. His nipples poked against his shirt, no doubt getting rubbed by the material as they swelled. I could see them moving down, spreading out as his pecs grew, packing on more mass. Shane was panting a bit now, like he?d fallen asleep and was just enjoying a really hot dream. Kinda like the one I was living!

When his pecs stopped growing (unfortunately) the buttons were struggling to stay together, leaving a few gasp between them. I didn?t get to see the new swollen muscles through the holes though, mainly because Shane had a vest on or something underneath. I quickly pushed my disappointment down though when Shane suddenly snapped his eyes open.

?Shit? he breathed, rubbing his head as his cheeks warmed. ?I?m SO sorry about that Jamie. I don?t know what came over me. I just felt all? hot?

His cheeks were flaming in embarrassment now, and he was too busy looking at me to notice the changes that had, and still were, occurring to his body. I could see his traps rising up, as well as his neck thickening against his collar. Thankfully, he?d already undone the top button, so there was no danger of him strangling himself.

?Did I freak you out?? he asked, ashamed. ?I?m sorry, let?s talk about something? HOLY FUCK!?

I felt like screaming ?about fucking time? at him, but my irritation was quickly pushed aside by joy and arousal as I saw Shane?s face. At first he was shocked, almost terrified, but then the biggest grin I had ever seen spread across his face. His eyes roved over his swollen body, but then became glued to his biceps which were experiencing the formula?s effects.

The growth wave had left him with some rather solid looking shoulders, ones that were nice and wide, straining against his poor shirt even more. Now it was pumping his bicep up, which had the most likeness to inflating balloons, except for the fact these looked rock solid. Shane flexed them a bit, amazed to see how high they were rising, he quickly wrapped his hand round one of them and squeezed it. I could only imagine what it must have felt like, to feel something so hard, solid and strong, growing beneath his grasp.

When his bicep seemed to have reached its peak, the growth wave washed along his forearms. This growth was the quickest. One second he still had his slim forearms, the next they bulged out at the crook of his arm, lines of definition appearing as the muscles rose up like stone, veins snaking along them too to pulse against his skin. Then his hands, with his long skinny fingers suddenly expand. His palm spread out, fingers reaching high, thickening up. It was like I could see the muscles in his fingers growing, like he could bend one and flex it like his bicep!

Shane gasped, lifting his hands up to stare at them in awe. They looked huge! He kept opening and closing them, his eyes rolling down his forearm as it tensed, his bicep as it bulged, not reaching its full size but bigger than it had even been before.

As he started staring at his torso, his laptop suddenly fell to the floor with a clatter. We both give it a momentary glance before our eyes immediately return to his body. I wanted to check out his abs, but something demanded my attention.

Sticking out in front of him, jutting out from his crotch, straining his trousers was Shane?s dick. It was at full mast and seemed to be twitching, struggling against the confines of his trousers, the fat head pushing against it. Shane could only stare, mouth open, I could see in his eyes how much he was struggling to comprehend that it was his.

Slowly, he brought his legs in, which were looking a lot longer all of a sudden, placing them on the floor and then spreading them, his eyes still focused on his tent. When he spread his legs, his large feet shuffling along the floor, the material grew taunt across his cock, making it fight against the proud member. I could see his head more clearly, as well as a wet patch spreading out from the tip.

I slid off the armchair onto my knees. I walked towards him, still on my knees. Shane didn?t know what I was doing until my hands, which ran along the inside of his thighs, came into his line of sight. His head snapped up, eyes still wide as they roved over my face, searching for answers. Within his gaze I could see the cogs in his brain turning, struggling to understand what was happening.

It felt cruel not to say anything, but I didn?t think I could have explained what was going on to him. The rational part of my brain had been shoved so far back I could barely hear it demanding that I explain myself to Shane. It didn?t help that another part, the Id or whatever, was at the front, pushing me forward while keeping rational thought at bay.

I reached for Shane?s fly, my fingers sliding under his shirt and vest to brush against his stomach. I could feel how tight his skin was, stretched over his firm abs. The button popped out under my hand and I slide the zip down slowly, opening it up to let Shane?s cock jump out. He gasped, biting his lip as his body shuddered, his boxers already damp with pre leaking a little more. I grabbed the waistband of his trousers, wanting to pull them down, and Shane soundlessly lifted himself up to let me.

I didn?t bother taking them all the way down, just to his knees, letting my hands rub against his thick thighs, feeling the hard muscles as I did, the deep valleys between them. I then moved to his boxers, slowly peeling them off his cock to his shuddering moans until I could get them down too.

There was a moment of silence as we both stared at it. It was? big. Ian?s was of course bigger, but Shane wasn?t something to sneeze at. It had to be about?9, maybe 10 inches, and so thick I thought I?d only just be able to get my hand round it. His plump balls rested on the cushion, squashed between his thighs.

I could see pre oozing from the slit and started to lean down towards it. I heard Shane take a breath, heard the hesitation, and knew he was going to tell me to stop. But when my tongue rolled out, running along the head, catching the pre, it pushed all thoughts of stopping this from Shane?s mind. And mine for that matter.

I kissed it, pressing my lips around the slit and let my tongue dip down into it, teasing it. I felt it flare, sending up another swell of pre and eagerly lapped it up. My lips started their slow journey round and down the head, leaving my tongue to probe the slit and rub the head. When I had my mouth round the head, I really started to use my tongue.

Shane gasped and shuddered above me. His arms half lifting, bicep twitching in his sleeves as my tongue teased his head. It was like I could control his entire body, just with my tongue on his cock. His pecs jumped and flexed of their own accord, straining against the buttons even more. His arse shuffled on the chair as he ground it into the cushion. His thighs flexed, making his muscles as hard as iron as they threatened to squeeze me. But I didn?t stop my assault.

I took in more of his cock, as much as I could, wrapping my hand round the rest of it. I bobbed my head, stroking the base and lashed my tongue against the head. Shane was powerless.

He grabbed my head, strong fingers twining in my hair and forcing me down until his head poked against my throat. It squeezed his head it was so tight and made him pop.

Having only just stopped myself from gagging on his cock, I had to fight my gag reflex again as the first shot of cum hit. It was hot, and I struggled to swallow it all up, but I didn?t want to miss a drop. I bobbed my head as best I could with Shane still holding me down, his arms like thick pythons and his pecs bulging together, while I sucked as hard as I could. Then, when I felt his cock twitch for the last time, I felt his grasp loosen on my hair, sliding down onto my shoulder, giving it a rub and a squeeze.

?Ho? fuck?? he panted, leaning back against the chair, his legs sliding out either side of me. They hit the coffee table, but pushed it aside with little difficult. His cock was still sticking straight up like a sundial, his pecs rising and falling behind it as he panted, one thick arm lying over his stomach. ?That was? fuck?

I rested back on my legs, staring at Shane?s new body for a few seconds, drinking it all on, especially his pecs as they rose and fell with his breathing. I waited.

?OK? he panted. ?This isn?t a dream is it??

He slowly looked down at me without moving his head. I shook my head.

?Huh? Alright. So I?m? I?m really this big now??

I nodded.

?Right? Well, that?s? good?

He lifted his arm and flexed it. We watched as the bicep rose against his sleeve again, straining against it. It looked tight, but he wasn?t quite big enough to pop out of them. I saw a flicker of disappointment behind Shane?s eyes as he seemed to come to the same conclusion. Then something else flashed behind his gaze right before it shot to me.

?You seem to be taking this very well? he said, a ring of accusation in his words.

My cheeks immediately betrayed me as they flamed in embarrassment, knowing I?d been caught. ?I could say the same thing about you? I replied, struggling to keep my voice even.

?I?m good at keeping a level head, whereas I know you?re prone to running around like a headless chicken. When something goes wrong or something weird like?? he flexed and pointed at his bicep ?this happens, you start panicking about consequences?

Crap. He had me there.

?Spill Jamie? he said, folding his arms.

I couldn?t help but feel a flutter of fear as he did this. His arms looked even thicker when folded, and his chest stuck out more, the buttons really struggling to stay together. I knew he wouldn?t hurt me, but he wasn?t beyond pinning me to the floor and pulling my arms behind me teasingly until I told him. I? toyed with the idea of letting that play out, considering what it would feel like to have his huge thick legs around me, squeezing me while he held me down, his new larger cock resting perfectly on my rump, but decided it would be better to be honest.

I told him about the cakes, and how Ian had finally managed to make his muscle growth formula.

?And you? decided to give some to me?? he asked, eyebrows high. ?Why didn?t you tell me about the formula before you gave them to me??

My cheeks warmed and I could feel the heat coming off my face. I lowered my eyes, unable to looking into his adorably confused big grey ones and instead explained myself to the floor. ?I? I thought it would be? interesting to? just? slip them to you. See how you reacted when you? started growing spontaneously?

?And what if I finished them all before I realised? What if I didn?t WANT to get big this way??

That made me look up, my eyes wide with horror and shame, my mouth falling, appalled with myself. I?d really cocked up. I should have considered the fact Shane may have wanted to get bigger with no help, to get to an impressive size on hard work alone. But no, I forced him to grow in front of me for my own amusement, lying to myself and saying it was for him.

?Shane I?m so--? I started, attempting to apologies, but Shane held up his finger and I stopped dead. He gave me a dark, disappointed look? right before he broke into a fit of laughter so loud it made me jump Next thing I know one of his large arms were hauling me off my feet and slamming me into his chest.

?You should have seen you face!? he roared, hugging me against him with his new found muscles. It was? interesting.

Although he lacked Ian?s bulk, he felt big and bulgy in all the right ways, ways that made my cock shudder pleasantly. Speaking of my cock, it was currently pressed against Shane?s abs. I wished he wasn?t wearing so many layers, because they were messing with the mental picture the feel of my cock against them was making. I could already feel how perfectly defined his abs were, but I wanted to feel them more. I wanted to feel the warmth of those perfect bricks as my cock slid between them.

When Shane finally realised his hold on me, I suddenly realised how little I?d been breathing. I quickly sucked in a lungful while Shane continued to laugh and pat me on the back with his big hand.

?Serves you right? he chuckled, rubbing my arms appreciatively. ?After what you did to me. I bet my expression wasn?t nearly as funny as yours though?

I couldn?t make a retort, just shot him a glare and chewed the inside of my cheek. To be fair, I?d gotten what I?d deserved, and Shane had only done what I had to him in a way. I couldn?t hold my look of un-amusement before I broke into a smile and joined him in feeling his arms.

?This is so? weird? he whispered, more to his arm than me as he struggled to roll the sleeve up. ?Wish I could rip this thing though?

?Well? you still could?

Shane managed to draw his eye from his arm to look at me, his brow furrowed in that confused look of his. I swear, his confused expression made me think of a puppy it was so cute and dopy. I leant around and against him as I grabbed the last cake. His eyes lit up like a child on Christmas day. I gave it to him and stepped back as he eagerly ripped the wrapper off and shoved the whole thing in his mouth, making his cheeks bulge.

He could only grin as he struggled to eat it all, his hands fidgeting, moving from his legs to his arms, as though wondering when the growth was going to hit. Suddenly he pulled his trousers back, shoving his still hard cock back into them and zipping the fly up again before surging to his feet, bouncing on the balls of his feet.

He was taller, probably having gained 3 inches, making the gap between us seem all the more wider. He grinned at his new height and finally swallowed his mouthful.

?Why?d you pull your trousers back on?? I asked while my eyes ran over his body, looking for the first sign of his growth starting again. ?Isn?t it uncomfortable??

?Not as much as it?s gonna be? he chuckled, grabbing his crotch and repositioning it roughly and giving it a rub. The tails of his trousers were miles above his ankles now, hugging his bulging calves. ?Oh? he moaned, ?here it comes?

His cock twitched, fighting against his trousers and trying to slip through the waistband. He grinned and flexed his bicep, the two of us watching it intently. He flexed it a few times, and each time it bulged bigger than the last. I moved closer, and as I did, I was able to hear the seams straining as his muscles pumped up. Shane gave a low grunt and his sleeve popped open.

?Fuck yeah? he growled, flexing it again, the muscular lump rising higher, widening the hole. There was a lightning like vein throbbing beneath the perfect skin that peeked through the hole. I longed to touch it, to trace my finger across that vein, but Shane brought his bicep up to his mouth and ran his tongue over it instead. Much hotter.

He lifted his other arm and flexed it, this bicep bursting out on the first try. Not only that, but the seams that connected the sleeve to the main body of the shirt also popped open, unable to contain his lats as they spread like muscular wings. Shane gave a low chuckle as he lifted his arm higher, twisting his body to look at the damages. As he did, I heard another tear, but I was too busy staring at his growing chest.

He must have seen where I was looking, because he suddenly grinned, put his hands on his hips, tilting his arms back and puffing his chest out. ?I see you still like pecs Jamie? he said cockily. ?Check out this control?

I watched him flex them, one at a time, first slow, then faster. Each time they bulged bigger, and his buttons strained to keep his shirt together. He turned to face me, curving his back and bringing his arms down into a most muscular pose. Buttons flew off his shirt and rained on the floor while the back of his shirt split right down the middle.

Laughing, Shane straightened back up and started pulling the tattered remains of his shirt off, dropping them to the floor. He snapped his cuffs off, which had slid up his forearms, like paper and then gave me a double bicep pose. His arms looked like they were sculpted they looked so hard. The biceps rose like mountains while the triceps hung solidly beneath, curving along his limbs perfectly. He was still in a vest, but the bottom was fluttering around his waist, showing off the lower bricks of his abs, and his pecs were threatening to bulge right out of it.

I heard more popping threads and my eyes roved over his vest, searching hungrily for any more sings of flesh showing. I?d have kept looking if Shane hadn?t moved and made me lower my gaze.

I?d been so taken with his torso, I?d forgotten about his legs. The inseam on one of his trouser legs had split open, showing off the slabs of muscle that were wrapped round his thighs. As he turned his leg to get a look, his calf snapped the ends of his trouser.

Shane laughed. ?Holy fuck, that was easy?

Grinning and rubbing his chest, feeling it swelling and increasing in mass, Shane turned his back on me. He was slowly getting wider, I could see his perfectly round shoulders moving further apart, his lats pushing against his vest and the straps rising on his traps. The muscles on his back rippled beneath his shirt, showing off the spectacular V shape of his torso. It was all there, the wide back tapering down to a narrow waist before bulging out again in a perfect bubble butt.

Suddenly Shane fell into a squat, his butt sticking out at me. The room was filled with the sound of splitting threads, no doubt his quads making short work of his trousers, but all I saw was the back of his trousers popping open to show that his bulging butt had also split his boxers! He stood back up and twisted his torso, laughing as he stuck his arse out to inspect the state of his trousers.

Shane roared with laughter, as he reached round and grabbed his own arse. His thumbs hooked the hole and he started to pull. His triceps tensed, turning into a horseshoe of pure power and his forearms went hard. He pulled his trousers apart, shredding the backseat open before yanking the legs off too. Grinning, he turned to face me, dropping the tatters to the floor. Oh, and did I mention he?d ripped his boxers off as well?

Shane grinned at me, his hands on his hips as his cock stuck out in front of him, large and proud. His balls were full and hung low, and I bet I could just about hold them both in two hands. His cock jumped, as though knowing I was staring at it so much and wanted to show me how big it could get.

?Better close that mouth Jamie? said Shane, his voice sounding oddly low and oh so sexy. ?Or I might just have to put something in there?

I grinned. ?I can?t believe you just said that?

We laughed together and then both started looking over Shane?s body. He was about 6?6 and covered in bulging, rippling muscles. He wasn?t as cut, or defined as Ian, he had more bulk to him, and his body seemed to bulge off of his frame more, at least in proportion to his body. Shane was very pleased with his body, if the glint in his eye wasn?t enough of an indication, he couldn?t seem to take his hands off himself. He ripped his vest off to get a better look at his body, and then he flexed for me and let me rub him and feel how firm and strong his muscles were. Then, Shane let out a low, frustrated grunt.

?What?s wrong?? I asked, taking my hand off his pec and looking at his face.

?Nothing? said Shane quickly, a bit of colour rushing to his cheeks as his eyes shot to the side. ?Sorry I? actually I?m feeling really? well, what I?m trying to say is, I feel a bit? you know? kinda??

?Horny? Randy??

Shane?s cheeks bloomed a full red and he hung his head in shame. I chuckle and patted his firm shoulder. ?Yeah, that?s one of the side effects of having the cakes. But what?s the problem??

?Well, I? I was wondering if? as I?m so? horny, I don?t think a simple? wank will do. So, would you mind if? if I? if we??

?Shane, would you like to fuck me??

?Yeah, kinda? he chuckled bashfully, rubbing the back of his head. ?Is that an invitation??

?Of course it--?

The rest of my sentence was cut off when I was suddenly scooped up into a pair of bulgy arms and my face was pressed into some firm pecs. A mouth covered mine and a tongue slid in to fight against mine as the world spun around me and the floor hit my back. My shirt was ripped from my body and the mouth went from mine to my neck while a large hand grabbed and groped my thin body, making its way down to my trousers.

When I realised what was going on, I grabbed Shane?s head and pulled him back up to me. I kissed him back, my hands gripping his short hair and holding our lips together as he shifted his hips, grinding his hot cock against my jeans. Still kissing, Shane reached down for the waistband and pulled. I felt his entire body bulge, becoming rock solid for a beat before my jeans ripped. I lifted my rump off the ground and Shane shoved the shredded denim down.

We both gasped when Shane lowered his body on top of me and our cocks rubbed together. He felt so hot and big it made my toes curl. I pushed on his pecs and he straightened up, only because he was curious as to why I was pushing him. He rocked back onto his legs and I pulled my jeans clean off and then threw myself at him.

It was like running into warm stone wrapped in skin. He caught me without even shifting an inch, his arms wrapping round me like a steel cage. I straddle him and lowered myself onto his shaft, ripping a scream from my lip while Shane gasped and shuddered, his arms tensing and squeezing me tighter. My legs shook from the sensation, and I couldn?t lift myself up. Shane took over though. He lifted me up whilst rocking his hips back, then when he brought me down, he thrust himself in as far as he could.

What? You thought Jamie was going to give them to Sean? Nah, far too soon for that :-p Anyway, let me know if the story's still good

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2010, 09:54 AM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
Fantastic! I'm glad he gave them to Shane.
  #3   Add to growingbigger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2010, 02:16 PM
Growing Wolverine

growingbigger is on a distinguished road
Awesome story! Can't wait for them to make Jamie grow, too.
  #4   Add to WannabeGiant28's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2010, 03:28 PM

WannabeGiant28 is on a distinguished road
i completely agree with growingbigger.
and seeing Ian get a lil bigger wouldn't hurt... right? lol
  #5   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2010, 05:16 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Still good? no
Way better? HELL, YEAH!!!!!
and i thought he would keep one for himself hehe

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #6   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2010, 08:38 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,305 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Very very good. Very!
  #7   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2010, 11:05 PM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
Another fucking HOT addition... can not wait for part 5!
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #8   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2010, 11:13 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
i love you greggles

Things happen.
  #9   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2010, 07:39 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
OMG, I thought Shane was Sean, or Sean was Shane, or whatever, it was totally hot and who cares about names anyway? The thing I love about your stories is combination of good humor and hot sex.

Last edited by michaelv2; November 7th, 2010 at 03:16 PM.
  #10   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2010, 12:43 AM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
Hot story man cant wait for the next one!
  #11   Add to Rannen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2010, 06:02 AM

Rannen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rannen
Awesome story!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text