The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to sl97aq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2011, 05:04 PM

sl97aq
Two new websites for my stories

I created two new websites for my stories, but I need help determining if this is the right forum to post them, or if another genre would be better.

One of the websites is called Marge's Haunted House, found at http://margeshauntedhouse.webs.com It talks about the trip of two teenagers to an old mansion in the woods that turns out to be populated by all the mythical creatures from Transylvania who happen to be many times stronger than humans. The scientists at that Haunted House happen to be working on their own version of the genetic enhancement serum, which they later use to make my character Andrew much bigger and stronger. That short story can be found at www.freewebs.com/andrewsenhancement

The second website probably belongs on a fantasy forum, since it deals with magic and spaceflight. That story is called Margaret's Adventures and is found at http://margaretsadventures.webs.com This story occurs at the same time as the Andrew Prequels, which can be found at : www.freewebs.com/theandrewprequels The main character of Margaret's Adventures is Margaret Moore, who is a good friend of Andrew Pearson: the main character in my Andrew Stories: found at www.freewebs.com/theandrewstories

If someone could help me determine which, if any, of the two stories: Marge's Haunted House and Margaret's Adventures, belong on this website, I would really appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2012, 08:29 AM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Where're the stories?

I went to the web site and signed up only to discover there are no stories there. Only small paragraphs on what the chapters will be.

I was very disappointed.

Please let us kown when there's something to read. I can't really tell you if a story belongs on this fourm if I can't read the story.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2012, 08:52 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Here's the section that I think that sl97aq was referring to (if sl97aq has no objections):

"You do have internal injuries Andrew," the doctor said, after looking closely at the X-rays and the MRI scans. "It looks like your shattered ribs punctured your right lung in three places. I will have to operate immediately to repair the damage. Come with me into the Operating Room Andrew."
Andrew shrugged off the nurse's supporting arms and stood up by himself, just to show how tough he was. The Doctor noticed Andrew's iron will and decided to tell him the Enhancement Plan, which Margaret had just telepathically told him about.
"You're a very strong man Andrew," the doctor said. "How would you like to become even stronger?"
"I'd like it a lot!" Andrew shouted in excitement. "I'd love it if I could resist bullets all the time, not just when I'm hyped up on adrenaline!"
"We have a new experimental serum that is designed to enhance your adrenaline and testosterone levels from within the body, without having to rely on external supplements," the doctor informed him. "It has been tested with great success on the creatures in the Haunted House and they have become much stronger than they were before. We developed the serum in cooperation with the military, who have reported the same success with their soldiers. So human trials have been 100 percent successful as well. Would you like to be the next volunteer?"
"Yes sir!" Andrew shouted in enthusiasm. "You don't have to ask me twice, unless I lose my hearing of course!"
"You're a really funny guy Andrew; I can see that we won't have to worry about you abusing the great power we are going to give you," the doctor said. Once they reached the Operating Room, he added, "We will have to give you a general anesthetic because we have to introduce the serum into the glands themselves. It will be quite painful in the testosterone gland itself and we don't want you moving one bit."
"Can't you enhance my adrenal gland first, restoring my pain tolerance so that you can enhance my testosterone gland safely?" Andrew asked him. He sat down on the operating table and added, "I want to be awake for the entire procedure so that I can feel myself getting stronger by the minute!"
"That's a very good idea Andrew; and then we won't need to give you an anesthetic while we heal your injuries," the doctor realized, as the nurses began wheeling over the canister of serum. "You're a very smart man Andrew; obviously you have a great mind, not just great strength!"
"Thank you for saying that sir," Andrew said, lying down on the table. "I'm getting so excited, I can't even feel the pain from my injuries anymore!"
"That proves how compatible you'll be for the serum," the doctor said, as the nurses opened the canister and took out the vial of serum.
"How can the canister be so big if the vial is so small?" Andrew asked him.
"It has to be kept cool because room temperature could activate the serum prematurely, causing it to evaporate before it can be introduced into the body," the doctor replied. The nurse loaded the hypo and handed it to him. "Are you ready Andrew? Your life will never be the same after this injection and there's no way to reverse the enhancement process."
"I'm ready sir!" Andrew shouted in excitement. "Make me so strong that if anyone like Alexander tries to bother us again, I'll be able to defeat them effortlessly!"
Andrew's face turned red with anger at the exact same moment that the doctor injected his adrenal glands with the serum. Andrew's anger kept him from feeling the prick of the needle and he felt stronger immediately.
"Stay still Andrew; now I need to extract a sample of your adrenal gland," the doctor informed him.
"What for?" Andrew asked him. "I thought you were just going to enhance it, not extract bits of it!"
"The serum works by seperating out all the impurities and cancelling out the chemicals that shut down adrenaline surges," the doctor replied. "That way, your adrenal gland is turned on to full power all the time, giving you superhuman strength even when you're calm. But I need to extract an adrenal gland sample first and use the centrifuge to physically seperate out the impurities. Then we can drain off the impurities and reinject the purified adrenaline sample back into your adrenal gland. Then your adrenal gland will produce a much purer form of adrenaline than before, which means that your adrenaline will not have to flow as much. If it doesn't flow as much, your heart won't beat as fast, and you'll be at a lower risk of having a heart attack. But you will still have superhuman strength, because of purified, not diluted, adrenaline flowing through your veins."
"Good explanation sir," Andrew said, as the doctor extracted his adrenal sample and put it into the centrifuge. "What about my heart though; doesn't it have to beat faster to supply all the blood to my muscles, when I do have adrenaline surges? And what if pure adrenaline strains my heart, even at a slower flow rate?"
"Yes it will; that's why we included a cardio-strengthening solution into the serum," the doctor replied. "That way, pure adrenaline in your veins will not cause you to have a heart attack. It took the cooperation of many government agencies, some civilian ones, our advanced medical science and even Margaret's magic to make this serum successful."
"What do you mean?" Andrew asked, as the nurses siphoned off the inpurities from the centrifuge tube. "What does Margaret's magic have to do with this?"
"Margaret's magic has already had a strengthening effect on your heart and made your muscles denser, which allowed them to stop bullets," the doctor replied. He put the vial back into the hypo and reinjected the purified adrenal sample back into Andrew's adrenal gland. "Her magic kept you strong enough to make this enhancement possible. And you will probably become much stronger than ever before, due in no small part to your iron will."
"Thanks Doctor," Andrew said, smiling as he felt the serum flowing through him. "I can feel the serum flwoing through me and making me stronger than ever!"
"Actually the serum activated your adrenal gland, making it pump out adrenaline all the time, not just when you get angry," the doctor informed him. "And now that I have purified your adrenal gland, it will pump out much purer adrenaline than it ever has before. Then your adrenaline will not have to flow as fast, even if it flows all the time."
"Thank you for explaining all this to me while it's happening Doctor," Andrew told him. "I really appreciate that."
"You're welcome Andrew," the doctor said. "Even if we had intended to enhance you against your will, you're so strong even without enhancement that I doubt all of us could have got you onto the operating table!"
"You're probably right," Andrew agreed, getting angry at the thought and causing the medical alarms to beep. "Noone will be able to restrain me against my will once this enhancement process is complete!"
"You're probably right," the doctor agreed, keeping Andrew distracted with conversation while his colleagues healed Andrew's injuries. "Better calm down Andrew, before you hurt someone in your anger, like you have on the football field many times!"
"I didn't do that deliberately; it was an accident!" Andrew protested, as the nurses took out the second, and last, vial of serum. "I just got so excited during the football games that I used my full strength even when I didn't have to! And who told you that I hurt people during football games? I never told you that!"
"Margaret told me that telepathically while we took your X-rays and MRI scans," the doctor replied.
He hoped that Andrew wouldn't ask him what else Margaret had telepathically told him.
"Did Margaret also give you the idea to enhance me in the first place?" Andrew asked him.
"Yes she did Andrew," the doctor replied. "She also told me that you have been working out in the gym several times a day. Steve and Carrie told her that you've added two pounds of muscle and vastly improved your bench-press in only ten days!"
"You're right about that Doctor," Andrew agreed, smiling at how strong he had become even before he was enhanced. Then his smile faded and was replaced by a stern look. "I am going to have a little chat with those three people. Once I'm done, they will never talk about me or make plans for my life behind my back again!"
"Understood Andrew," the doctor said, as the nurse loaded the hypo and handed it to him. "Time for the true test of your pain tolerance Andrew," he added, as he postioned the hypo over Andrew's testosterone glands. "Are you ready?"
"Yes I am sir," Andrew replied, gritting his teeth in preparation for the prick of the needle in his most sensitive spot. "Make it quick sir!"
"I will Andrew," the doctor promised him, inserting the needle carefully and injecting the serum.
Andrew was surprised when he didn't feel any pain at all and he realized that his idea to have his adrenaline enhanced first had been successful. The rest of the procedure went smoothly, with the medical team purfying Andrew's testosterone and reinjecting the pure testosterone back into his testosterone glands. The doctors explained how Andrew's muscular growth would be greatly accelerated, allowowing him to put on as much muscle in one month as he had previously in one year! They also explained that Andrew's lung capacity would also increase proprotionally with his muscle growth, though noone had any idea how beneficial that unintended side effect would soon be.
Up in the Command Center, the Helm Officer said, "We've reached orbit sir; shall I take us to the Moon?"
"Good idea," Thomas agreed. "It will be quite a surprise for our guests when we collect them from the Medical Room. That's an excellent idea Lieutenant!"
"Thank you sir," the Helm Officer said, smiling slightly.
Thomas walked over to Steve, who had finished his briefing with the Engineering Officer.
"Have you learned all about our Engineering systems and how to operate them Steve?" Thomas asked him.
"Yes I have," Steve replied, standing up and looming over Thomas. "Should we go to Medical Room now and see how much Andrew learned about your Medical systems?"
"Good idea Steve," Thomas agreed, amazed at how big and tall Steve was. He intended to ask Steve later if he wanted to be enhanced like Andrew had been, but he didn't want to tell anyone about Andrew's enhancement. "We can also see how Andrew is feeling after his first-hand experience with our medical technology."

The full story can be read here

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options