The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to florida20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2011, 02:09 PM

florida20 is on a distinguished road
The Chest (12,13)

[COLOR=#00ccff][COLOR=#00ccff]Part 1 thru 4[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ccff][COLOR=#00ccff]Part 5-8,9,10[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#33cccc][COLOR=#33cccc]Part 11[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]CHAPTER 12: BLAKE?S REVENGE[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Jason, Tyson, and Jordan were still in the cafeteria, showing off to Tatiana and the two friends Reece left behind: Jodie and Megan. At the moment, Jason and Tatiana were standing next to the table as Jordan arm wrestled Tyson. Both the boys? faces were red and veins the size of garden hoses were snaking down their necks. They were at a stalemate, their biceps pulsing and swelling as blood gorged their arms. The female spectators stared in awe. Suddenly, Tyson stopped straining, smiled, and then unbelievably flexed is bicep even more. Jordan?s arm started falling back. Tyson was only playing with him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?You?re not quite there, little man,? he joked as Jordan gave an exhausted sigh and his arm went crashing back to the table. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Jesus, dude,? Jordan said as he rubbed his swollen bicep. ?You?re stronger than you look?freshman.? He smiled. Most of the team forgot he and Jason were freshmen[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Yeah, nice job, Sharpy,? said a voice from behind them. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]When they turned, they saw Blake Thompson walking up. He was wearing a dark black, baggy shirt covered with an oversized windbreaker. Normally dressed in revealing clothes, this was a bit of a change for him; especially considering the baggy sweatpants. Although the semester was cranking into the fall, the weather had yet to change enough for cooler clothing. Looking at the outfit, Tyson noticed it did a surprisingly good job at making him look bigger than he actually was. Ultimately, this was probably Blake?s way of trying to look as big as the rest of the team. Blake stopped right next to Jason, who was standing next to the table. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Howdy, Blake,? Tyson said, still sitting. ?Feeling better today? We were a little worried about you yesterday.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Oh, I?m feeling much better,? Blake said in a cocky voice he hadn?t used since he realized the rest of the team was starting to surpass him. ?I?m going to take it safe and miss today?s practice too. I won?t be missing Monday?s though. You can count on that.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The guys at the table looked at each other and suddenly they all laughed at Blake?s apparent attempt to go Alpha Male on them again. ?Alright buddy, well you have a good weekend. Enjoy the bye-week,? Jordan said. ?Don?t exert yourself too much.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Blake only smiled. He tuned to Jason, who was still standing next to him, gave him a glare, and turned to go. Tyson and Jordan started laughing again. Jason wasn?t so humorous.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?He?s up to something,? Jason said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Probably found himself a new drink at GNC,? Jordan laughed as they all got their trays and left for their next class. I?m sure that?ll be the trick to getting him jacked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]...................[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Blake walked towards the senior parking lot, hands shoved into his pockets. Anger boiled inside of him. Not only had a junior porked his old girlfriend right in front of him but two freshmen and a sophomore had the nerve to make fun of him. He still smiled though. He?d show them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]As he walked to his car, he saw his buddies Cameron and Bucks sitting in the bed of his truck. Both of them were as frustrated as he was about falling behind the rest of the team. Bucks had actually lost weight since the beginning of summer practice and was 197 pounds. Cameron, never a huge guy but still ripped, was only 183. Although Bucks and Blake used to be known for their amazing bodies, Cameron was popular because he was easily the best looking guy in school. And being the quarterback wasn?t too bad a reason either. His full lips, deep blue eyes, and chiseled features guaranteed a modeling job if he ever wanted one. His face was grim now though. The three of them were told two days earlier that they would not be starting against Freemont High the next week and were rabid to find a way to get their old spots back.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Hey, what are we doing here, Blake?? Bucks said as he jumped down from the bed. ?We can?t just do what we want anymore. Not since everyone else decided they?d turn into hulks.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I may have found a way to get back at everyone,? Blake said. And he told them about how he saw Tyson and Jason spiking the cooler, how he overheard what it was for, and how he took the vial.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Shut the fuck up,? Cameron said. ?You expect us to believe that??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?How else do you explain the team?s transformation? Has either of you ever even touched that water cooler? I know I haven?t.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The other two looked at each other but were still incredulous. ?It?s a pretty far-fetched story, Blake; you sure whatever bug you had yesterday didn?t mess with your head.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]And with that, Blake took off his coat and shirt and revealed a body they?d only seen on the most jacked of the other players. ?Then how do you explain this, you fuckers??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]He was, in a word, ripped. His torso was shredded almost as much as Nick?s only Blake now outweighed him by about ten pounds. In the tell-tale way of the rest of the team, every muscle in his body looked flexed while relaxed and flexing caused them to swell in a way not even champion bodybuilders could mimic. His abs were ungodly, a shredded and tightly packed stack of muscle that looked as if they could stop a bullet.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Cameron and Bucks could only stare. ?I told ya,? he said as he hit a double bicep pose. They grew into footballs, an obvious split running down the middle revealing both heads. ?Nineteen inches.? He relaxed. ?This feels great, dude. I feel like I could lift my own truck?Turns out I can?t. I tried last night. But I can take you fuckers.? With a sudden gleam in his eyes, he took both his friend by the arm and pulled them to the ground, wrestling both to submission simultaneously. He was laughing. His friends weren?t.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Dude, you need to hook us up with that shit,? Bucks said as he got up off the ground. Too amazed to be upset, he didn?t even acknowledge he just got his ass beat.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Blake smiled. ?I?m glad you feel that way, because we?re going to get some.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?When?? Bucks asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Right now,? Blake said as he retrieved his shirt. ?Get in the truck.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]......................[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]It was a short drive to Jason?s house. It sat in a wealthy neighborhood hugging the wilderness on the east side of the city.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Are you sure about this?? Bucks asked as they pulled in the driveway. ?I?m not against breaking into a house but I want to know it?s worth the risk.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Blake turned off the car, still shirtless and reveling every second of it. He hated hiding behind a baggy costume that morning but he didn?t want to raise any eyebrows. At this point, he had half a mind to go to school shirtless for the rest of the year. ?There?s no way they keep those vials at Wagner?s piece-of-shit trailer. Quit being such a puss. No one locks their doors in this town. We?ll walk in, take a look around, and take it. Besides,? he concluded as he stood right up against a once bigger Bucks, showing just how different thing were now. ?If you don?t think it?s worth the risk, go home.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Both acknowledge the risk was worth it. Turns out the front door was locked?but not the back. They slid in through the sliding glass door and started their search. They tore through the house, not sure what they were looking for but figuring they would notice it when they saw it. After about twenty minutes or so, Cameron called down from upstairs. It was in the most obvious place: Jason?s closet. As the other two entered the room they saw Cameron dragging a large rusty chest out of the closet. It had a brand new padlock on the front. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?You sure that?s it? Looks like a piece of shit to me,? Bucks said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?We?ve looked everywhere else. This is the only thing we haven?t looked in,? Cameron defended.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Blake reached down and tried to break the lock with his hand. It definitely bent a bit but was still too much for him. A few minutes searching through the garage resulted in acquiring a small blow torch. Not quite bolt cutters but it would do the job. After heading it up to a dull red, Blake pulled on the bottom and it spread apart without issue.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Shit?s hot,? he said as he dropped the lock.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Bucks opened the chest, revealing a partially empty rack of vials with more underneath. ?That?s the shit,? Blake said, eyes glowing. His weren?t the only ones.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Let?s do it,? Cameron said, reaching for a vial.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Blake pushed him over, reached for the chest, and shut the lid. ?Not yet. I learned my lesson yesterday. We?re going to get hungry. We need food.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?How many vials are we going to steal?? Cameron asked as he got up off the floor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Blake hoisted the chest up effortlessly. ?All of them. Let?s go.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]........................[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Bucks and Cam aren?t at practice today,? Kenny Hodges thought out loud as they walked from the locker room to the practice field. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Craig Dealy laughed. ?Probably checking on their hero, Blake. Bringing him flowers and blowjobs.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Listening silently as he carried the water cooler, Jason was troubled. Something irked him and he couldn?t put a finger on it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Sam said she saw the three of them in the parking lot from her classroom window after lunch,? Brendan Talbert, an offensive guard, cut in. Samantha Crouch was his girlfriend and would gossip about anything. ?She said he was giving them a peep show.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]The others laughed. ?A what? Like pulling down his pants??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?No, no, no. Apparently he was posing for them and pushing them around.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Both of them?? Craig asked. ?That?s a little nuts. Cameron?s a bit of a runt by comparison but my moneys on Bucks to whoop both their asses.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Apparently Blake won,? Brendan said. ?And convincingly too. Sam said he looked bigger than both of them. She?s probably mistaken but there it is.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]They stopped as they heard a crash behind them. Turning revealed Jason, arms hanging at his side, eyes wide with fear. The cooler he?d been carrying was now toppled over at his feet, its contents spreading across the ground.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Dude,? Craig said. ?Don?t look so scared. It?s just water and ice. You can fill it up again.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Jason didn?t get any calmer. Suddenly he bolted, racing forward and running towards Tyson. After pulling him out of the line, they spoke privately for a few seconds. Jason was animated, Tyson looking more collected. After a moment, though, Tyson?s motions were just as erratic. The two of them took off and ran towards and down the street.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?What the fuck was that all about?? Craig said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I don?t know,? Kenny said, confused. ?But coach is going to be pissed five players are missing practice today.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]...........................[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Holy shit,? Jason said for the thousandth time as they raced on foot back to his house. ?Holy shit.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Dude, we don?t know for sure. You could be wrong.? Tyson still had a wild look in his eyes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I hope I am. But there?s no mistaking it, Ty, Blake was taller than me this afternoon. Something has been bothering me all day but I couldn?t figure out what. That bastard grew and in one day.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Recently, since the formula also affected height, Jason had grown to an even six feet two inches, about even with Blake. Both boys sprinted silently as they considered all the consequences this situation could lead to. After a few moments, both picked up their paces and flew down the street. It was the longest five miles of their lives.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Flying through the door and out of breath, both boys raced up the stairs and into Jason?s room. Tyson stood back as Jason raced into his closet and, seconds later, yelled ?mother fucker!? at the top of his lungs. Stepping out, he looked completely defeated, shoulders slack. ?It?s gone? was all he could say.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]At that moment, both boys eyed the melted lock on the floor and the reality of the situation truly sank in.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Where do you think they took it?? Tyson said as his knees buckled and sat chaotically on the bed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I don?t have a clue,? Jason said. ?But, knowing them, they?re probably turning into monsters right now.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]CHAPTER 13: THE CONFRONTATION[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I?m not sure if I?m willing to put that rusty-ass needle in my ass, bro,? Bucks complained. ?Can?t we just drink it like the rest of the team did??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I?m sure it?s more effective by injection,? Blake said as he filled his syringe. ?Besides, you?ve never shied away from shooting roids in there, so why stop now??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Bucks sat down on the table, staring at the half filled syringe in his hand. All three of them did, none wanting to be the guinea pig. Yet everything was set up. The three of them just got done buying out a grocery store?s meat isle. They were surrounded with every form of protein they could find from eggs to sirloins. Many were already cooking. Cameron?s father was a surgeon and probably wouldn?t even notice the four figure dent they put on his card but, even if he did, his insane drive to make sure Cam had everything he needed to be a star athlete would be sufficient. He spent a small fortune building a personal gym attached to the house so that his then twelve year old son could work out in peace. Blake remembered those days when the three of them first discovered weights. Their bodies responded so quickly and made them the studs of middle school. That attention carried all the way though high school and now, as seniors, the supposed best year of their lives, they played second fiddle to every other player on their team. That was enough motivation for Blake. He pulled down his gym shorts and emptied the contents of the syringe directly into his right cheek. After he finished, he looked up and noticed the other two were doing the same.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]They all stared at each other for a second, then Cameron flexed his bicep and stared at it as if he expected it to start swelling immediately. After it didn?t, he looked back a Blake. ?What now??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?We eat like we never have before,? Blake answered.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]............................................[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Shit,? Jason cursed as they drove by Blake?s empty house. After they got over the shock of the missing chest, they quickly grabbed the keys to the family?s third car, a red mustang convertible, and hit the road before they had any real plan of what to do. They were positive they?d find those three at the ringleader?s house. ?Do you know where the other two live??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tyson shook his head, face carved from stone. ?How the hell did they find out??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?We must have gotten careless. Said something we shouldn?t have.? He pounded his fist on the steering wheel. ?SHIT! We should have known someone would realize something was up. The whole football team looks like a bunch of young bodybuilders.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tyson said nothing, madly scouring the internet on his phone for the addresses of the other two. Neither was sure what they?d do when they found the three jocks. After ten weeks of growth, they could now have overpowered the three of them but now that Blake was super-Blake and the other two were in God-knows-what condition, neither were sure they could handle any of them. ?Got it,? Tyson said as found Buck?s address. He looked up. ?Turn here.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]...............................[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Blake, Cameron, and Bucks were continuing to stuff themselves but at a much slower pace than they started. Barely making a dent in the pile of groceries, they were beginning to groan with discomfort as their stomachs were stretched to the limit. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Shit, Blake,? Cameron said as he held his bare stomach. His defined abs were a little stretched but not more than anyone?s after a big meal. ?How long does this stuff take? I can tell you now that I?m not going to be able to eat much more food. I don?t have a clue how that asshole Nick was able to shovel twenty pounds of shit in his gut.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Blake was still confident and hadn?t slowed down eating. ?I?m telling you man, I was hit with the biggest hunger of my life yesterday and for an hour all I did was eat and grow. It just takes time.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Regardless, Cameron looked ready to throw up and Bucks wasn?t too far from that point either. Blake smiled but the thought did cross his mind that maybe they?d been duped. He made to go back to the garage where they had the chest but stopped as Cameron made a moaning noise.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Oooh,? he said, his face down and partially covered by his neck length hair. ?I feel warm.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Blake turned around and looked at Cameron, who was leaning over with his hands on the table in front of him. He was 6?3 and slender compared to his friends. He had a swimmer?s body but was a bit more defined than expected from that type of athlete. His triceps stuck out like a horseshoe, as prominently as any one of theirs if not as large. Then Cameron stood up, looking down at his body.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]His pecs, started to striate as if he were flexing them and veins started to pop up on them. His abs tensed, and then tensed again, and what little body fat he had on his midsection started to melt away as if it were being vacuum sucked out, sealing his prominent abdominals to his skin. He looked at Blake and smiled devilishly. ?I think I?m getting hungry again.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]........................................[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?If they?re not at Cam?s house, then we?re out of options,? Jason said for the third time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I know. I know. We?re almost there.? Tyson said impatiently. They rounded the corner of the road and up ahead, halfway down the street was a sprawling ranch-style home. Parked in the driveway was the Black F-150 Blake was so proud of. They found their targets.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Parking a little down the street, the two boys, still in their football outfits minus the pads, ran as stealthily as they could up the driveway. They peaked into a couple of windows, looking for signs of life and stopped when they got to the kitchen. Inside looked like a butcher shop after a hurricane. All types of meat littered the kitchen but there was no sign of the guys. Just as they were about to try another window, they spied a shape moving from the back room. Unable to see clearly, they saw the figure go to the far side of the kitchen and pull off a large armful of food from the counter. Now closer but turned away from them, they could make out a large and rippled back covered in veins pulsing in that telltale way. If it was Blake then they arrived early in the process, if it was Cameron they were too late.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The figure, holding enough food to supply a restaurant for a shift, turned to leave towards the back of the house. That?s when they saw the wavy dirty blond hair. It was Cam. They were too late.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]............................[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Bucks put a sixth 45 pound plate on the bar and proceeded to punch out ten bench presses in a few seconds. ?Shit, what a rush. I can?t load the weight fast enough,? he said as he stood up. He was shirtless, as were the other two, and was either eating, lifting, or looking at himself in the mirror. He went over to the counter and pulled the last remaining item from it, a large sirloin, and started to devour it raw. Within minutes of getting the hunger pains, they lost patience with the time it took to cook anything. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Cam[/COLOR][COLOR=silver] had been the first to start growing, and had done so fast. His whole body decided to start expanding at the same time; each muscle rippling and shivering, then swelling. Bucks was second and, like Cam, started devouring everything in front of him. Blake?s transformation began soon thereafter and with a vengeance.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]While finishing off the steak, Buck flexed in the mirror. His bicep burst from his arm, covered in veins and writhing beneath his skin. He had been growing for about thirty minutes and had already gained 15 pounds. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Cam[/COLOR][COLOR=silver] finally entered the room with a load of new fuel. ?Hey, pretty boy, took you long enough.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Cam[/COLOR][COLOR=silver] grinned as he set the meat down and immediately picked up another steak and tore into it. He weighed himself just prior to going for the supplies and had already broken 200 pounds, a gain of seventeen pounds. His tall frame absorbed the weight easily and he didn?t quite look like the bodybuilder Bucks did. ?Hey Blake,? he called to the other side of the gym where Blake was doing squats, the bar loaded to the max on either side. He racked the weight. His back was a mass of overlapping muscle, valleys and peaks swarming with every move of his arms. His traps rose like boulders from his back, heaving with every breath. Blake turned and whatever Cam had been going to say dissolved on his tongue.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Blake looked like a Mr. Olympia. His neck had swollen to a larger width than his head and was swarming with muscular cords and pulsing veins. His pecs had grown to the size of serving plates and extended inches from his rib cage. Both were crossed with horizontal valleys that flowed up and down his chest with each movement of his arm. With arms the size of a normal person?s head, Blake now sported 23? guns, each with vessels the size of small snakes winding their way down to his wrists. His arms were capped with delts that bulged from his torso, striated to the point his skin seemed non-existent. His lats flared out, pushing his arms forward and out and even those were striated. Blake?s abdominals looked like they were fighting each other for space and had separations deep enough to hold spare change. Beneath his low hanging and rapidly tightening gym shorts was a bulge that would embarrass any other guy in the locker room shower. The head of his penis dangled below the bottom of his shorts, looking to be nearly a foot long flaccid. Blake walked over on thighs of giants which were still expanding; each separate muscle in his quads clearly defined and, together, sitting like a mushroom on top of his knees. His calves exploded with every step. His skin was so tights it shined like that of a bald man?s head.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]He walked over to the scale and weighed himself. ?257,? he said with a bit of disappointment. He somehow looked over three hundred. ?But I?m not done yet.? He walked over to the table and devoured two steaks in nearly as many seconds. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Cameron shook himself from his stupor and suddenly remembered why he called him over. ?Blake, we got company.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Blake stopped as he lifted a third steak to his mouth. ?Who??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Ty and Jason were staring at me through the window when I went to the kitchen. I?m not sure what they got in mind.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Blake grinned and devoured two more steaks. ?Bucks, go to the garage and get the chest.? Bucks nodded without argument and ran out of the gym and into the hallway. ?Cam, you stay here and look like you don?t know any better.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?What are you going to do?? Cameron asked as his hands involuntarily went for a steak as well.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I?m going to invite our friends in,? he said and thundered away.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver].............................[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Jason and Tyson continued to round the house, following the sound of blasting rock music coming from a new portion attached to the back of the house. As they approached the wall, they peeked in through a small window and saw Cameron curling fifty point dumbbells like they were made of plastic. Although visibly bigger than the day before, he was still not a match for the two of them. They considered breaking in and wrestling him to the ground, possibly making only two people to worry about.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]That idea was soon foiled when Bucks came in carrying the chest. He looked to be the same size as Jason and Tyson and would easily even up the odds.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Maybe they only took a little bit,? Tyson whispered as he continued to look through the window. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Jason shook his head. They appeared to be eating entire steaks as if they were wheat thins, so the odds their growing was finished seemed small. ?They?re not done yet.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Damn right we?re not done,? a deep booming voice said as a shadow creeped up over them. They turned just in time to see a massive monster reach down and grab each by the neck. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tyson and Jason each weighed 220 yet their combined efforts were useless against this giant. They punched and pulled against Blake as he effortlessly dragged them into the house and back towards the gym. Once in, Tyson threw them against the wall. The other two, who seemed to give up on lifting anything other than the raw steaks to their mouths, just laughed. They were also noticeably bigger in just the few minutes since viewing them through the window. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Well look what the cat drug in,? Bucks said around his full mouth.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Blake stretched his awesome body, as if forcing his bones to grow in order to accommodate his added mass. He continued to grow, his body getting more and more ripped with each second. He strode to the table, where the other two were gorging themselves, their stomachs protruding from their bodies. ?Move over, fat-asses, let the big dog in.? As he grabbed a few more stakes, he grinned, looked at his two friends, and then back at Jason and Tyson. ?Tell ya?ll what. If you can get by my two buddies here, I?ll let you go.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Bucks and Cameron looked at each other as if that was in no way part of the plan, but the boys took advantage of it. Tyson jumped on Cameron while Jason took Bucks. Blake, continuing to swell, just watched as he ate. Tyson found Cameron to be manageable, they both rolled around for a while, their hard bodies leaving dents in the padded floor. But after a few seconds, Tyson had Cameron in a sleeper hold and waited for him to go limp. Maybe with him and Bucks down, they?d both be able to take on Blake. But Cameron didn?t go limp. Instead, Tyson could feel his body stretching in his grasp. His back was hardening and expanding and his shoulders swelled like balloons. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]All of a sudden, Cameron started laughing and pulled Tyson?s arms from around his neck and threw him off. His expanded belly was quickly shrinking as Cameron grew out and up. He laughed as he tested his muscles. A quick look at Jason revealed his unconscious friend lying limp as a victorious Bucks walked to get more food.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Blake was ungodly. Finally appearing to have eaten his fill, the giant teen thundered back to the scale. ?285,? he said victoriously as he hit a double bicep pose. Although a few may have weighed more, there wasn?t a bodybuilder on earth with his combination of size and definition. Muscles none of them knew existed were bulging from his body and the swelling veins finally started to retreat, still leaving cable-like lines all over his body. He walked over to Tyson, grabbed him by the neck with one hand and lifted him six inches off the floor to put him at eye level, putting Blake at about 6?7?. In the course of an hour he had grown over four inches. A fire burned in his eyes, and it made Tyson more scared than at any time in his life.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?What are you going to do to me?? Tyson asked as he gasped for air.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Blake smiled.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2011, 05:06 AM

Frankly is on a distinguished road
HOLY FUCKING WOW!!!!!!
That was incredible! the description of blake there, phenomenal

this story is great, i really hope you continue
it has a definite "Mike gets huge" quality to it, and im loving every second.

great job
  #3   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2011, 06:41 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Great chapter. I like the new dynamics.
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2011, 03:24 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Fantastic progression! Comeuppance would have the huge three titans become completely immobile in their muscularity, but who knows? I only know I'm waiting impatiently for the next chapters!!!
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options