The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2011, 06:08 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
The Superman App: Chapter 4

[COLOR=gray]Reader discretion advised: contains rape scene. If offended do not read.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#808080]Previous Chapters: [COLOR=yellow]Ch1,[/COLOR] [COLOR=yellow]Ch2,[/COLOR] [COLOR=yellow]Ch3[/COLOR] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]FOUR.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Is there any chance you can record his second growth spurt so that I can watch it later?” Derek stopped in his tracks when he felt that he’d put enough distance between Simon and A-Sop. He stood right on the corner of Park Drive, the super-phone held at arm’s length before him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Consider it done, Derek. I can even render it in full 3D if you wish,” A-Sop replied.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Derek thought about something for a moment. He considered his words, then:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“What would happen if you applied the Total Body Enhancement App to Simon, via his PC setup, but within the twenty-five metres?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]The phone was silent for a moment, as if it, too, considered its words before speaking, a first for A-Sop thus far. Eventually:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Unfortunately I cannot divulge information relative to this subject, upon penalty of full forfeiture of warranty privileges. My apologies, Derek, but I cannot override certain protocols imperative to my OS.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“You come with a warranty? That’s a laugh. How come I didn’t see one in the box you came in?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Please hold up the hand you used to remove me from my packaging Derek.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Huh?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I repeat: please hold up the hand you used to rem----”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Okay, okay. I bleedin’ heard you the first time!” Derek did as A-Sop requested, and held up his right hand whilst holding A-Sop level with the exposed palm. Had there been any passers-by at this moment, to them it would seem like Derek Malone was taking some bizarre kind of oath that only required an empty street corner to bear him witness.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Thank you, Derek. This will not hurt a bit.” The faintest blue beam issued from a seemingly invisible emitter built into the top left-hand corner of A-Sop’s chassis. It was barely visible, but when it struck the surface of Derek’s palm, the super-phone’s warranty appeared like a watermark on Derek’s skin, some of which spilled over from the palm itself and onto his wrist. Of course the warranty was in Chinese characters, impossible for Derek to read.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“What the fuck? You might have warned me in advance about that.” He wasn’t that annoyed, considering he had at least a dozen tattoos already adorning various parts of his body, one of which was a picture of his mother just above his left knee.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Do not despair, Derek. Only my scanners can highlight the branding on your skin. This way you will always have a copy of my warranty close to hand, if you will excuse the pun.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I just need to learn Chinese, then. Pity you don’t have an app to help me with that. Okay then, fuck this shit. Let’s get Simon out of pain and into some even bigger, sexier muscles. A-Sop do your thing... er... again!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“As you wish. Activating and uploading Level 2 of the Total Body Enhancement app in scry mode to remote recipient.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]It was different for Simon, this time. Not only did he see the arc of blue energy issue from the lens of his webcam, only to find him where he lay panting in pain on his unmade bed, but the jolt to his system was far greater than the first time. It jarred him from head to toe, causing him to arch his back upwards from the jizz-stained mattress. He gritted his teeth against the sensation, not only of being apparently electrocuted, but also the sudden spasmodic movement sent a Tsunami of pain sweeping through his ruptured lat. He screamed like he’d never screamed before.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Ffffuuuuuckkkk!!!!!!!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]In a scene better suited to the Terminator films, Simon was wrapped up in a sheath of energy, almost like an insect chrysalis (albeit a crazy sci-fi version), beneath which the most incredible of transformations took place. Somehow he didn’t pass out, despite the pain. Would this be enough to drive him mad? The pain was intense, but even more intense were the myriad sensations accompanying it, such as the feeling that something was pushing him upwards, as if he was rising closer to the ceiling. No, that wasn’t it; his muscles were expanding, specifically his glutes, as they became fuller, harder and rounder. They needed space to expand, and so the rest of him had to be expelled upwards so that a cum-inducing muscle-butt could form and solidify.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]As his fingernails clawed into the sheets and mattress, all he could think about was swallowing his tongue and choking to death. His body became like glass; as if the slightest trauma could shatter him into hundreds of fragments. As his pain intensified, the temperature in the room grew hot enough to melt butter.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]His body tightened in some places, widened in others. Inside the energy chrysalis Simon felt like he was being torn apart. Strangely, however, his pain began to subside, or was it just that he had broken through some near-impossible-to-break pain barrier, beyond which a place of non-pain existed?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]It was over in just a moment. The energy broke down and went to ground inside his muscle fibres, leaving just a faint tingle in his now semi-erect dick. The dick was the first thing he noticed upon himself as his vital signs returned to normal. His breathing became less-laboured, and he wondered if he’d somehow had a bad trip without realising it. He lay on his bed for a moment, listening to the sound of his excited heartbeat ringing inside his head. It eventually eased off, and he felt just about normal again, whatever normal is.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Nuh-need water,” he decided as he shakily swung his legs down on to the floor. When he tried to place weight on them, they felt wobbly. He buckled but managed to regain his footing when he felt his strength returning. In the bathroom:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Holy Jesus!” He looked amazing. But he had to drink, and lapped lots of water straight from the tap.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]His thirst now quenched, Simon once again took a good look at himself in the bathroom mirror. He’d changed again, no denying it. “What the fuck is going on?” It had to be an hallucinogenic response to something. Perhaps he’d picked up a new tab somewhere when out on the razz, and maybe it got stuck in clothing or something like that. He’d heard of this happening once before. An ecstasy tab had found its way inside a girl’s bra and diffused through her sweaty skin whilst she danced the night away in a club. Once into her bloodstream she took a bad reaction and was in a coma by the time she got to hospital. Fortunately she pulled through.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“This can’t be real.... but if it is....” He brought his forearms and fists upwards, adopting the classic strongman pose. Now bigger domes of hard, ripped and veined muscle bunched up and bulged solidly, two powerful peaks of popping perfection. As with the first incident earlier, he felt one of them with his fingers, and grew hard when they failed to dent the bicep. “This doesn’t feel like a bad trip,” he decided after further examination. He liked it. He immediately thought about his online punters. “I’m gonna have to charge the cunts more... way more.” He winked at his new self and smiled cockily. His ego began to inflate like a hot-air balloon. And as with hot-air balloons: the only way is up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Derek Malone was already pitching one motherfucker of a tent in his jeans by the time he arrived back at Simon’s gaf. He’d left the door slightly ajar so he could get back in, which wasn’t the safest thing to do round these parts, given the rate of household break-ins. Before Derek could even be sure he’d closed the front door behind him, a rampaging naked young hunk tore down the stairs like lightning. Snarling and sweating, and with a newfound strength that seemed hardwired into pure instinct, Simon effortlessly picked up Derek by clamping a hand under each armpit, and hefted him into the living room before slamming him against, and then bending his upper body over, the sofa. Horny, but still in favour of self-preservation, Derek struggled against Simon’s vehement advances.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]The now more muscular – and way stronger – Simon removed Derek’s jacket with lightning expedience, and then jerked down the denim jeans from Derek’s arse and legs with one hand and flung them over his shoulder, caring little for where they’d end up. He pulled his shirt apart like tissue paper, buttons pinging in all directions. The jeans remained wearable, but the shirt was a write-off. He easily held Derek in place with the other, his muscles taut and full of energy like coiled springs, his to command. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Commando, I see. That I fuckin’ well like, matey!” Simon suddenly became aware of how gruff his voice had become.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Get the fuck off me,” wailed Derek, but try as hard as he might, he couldn’t get Simon to release him. Where was A-Sop? He’d been holding the super-phone as he stepped into the hallway from outside. A-Sop was more than likely on the floor, hopefully not damaged.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“There’s something you’re not tellin’ me, big-dick,” said Simon as he properly positioned himself to Derek’s ample rear-end.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Puh-please, Simon.... I...” In truth Derek wanted to be violated like this by the now even more gorgeous, but brutal Simon. He was worried about Simon’s new strength and what his thicker, longer dick would do to his insides. But lust soon got the better of his fears and he completely submitted to Simon, for he had little choice to the contrary.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Simon drooled over his fingers and used the saliva to lubricate between Derek’s buttocks. He worked the fingers deeper into his anus, again adding more lubrication. Like a salivating dog, Simon’s fingers travelled several times to his lips and tongue, each time adding more and more lube-spit to Derek’s pre-riven hole.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“These changes that happened to me today only happened after we spoke on the phone.” Simon’s strength and lust intensified and empowered him. He could easily form his hand into a fist inside Derek and give him a pounding he’d not soon forget. But there was a thread of morality still inside him at this time, and it just about managed to keep him from completely turning into an uncontrollable fiend.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“What fucking drug did you slip to me.... and better still... how’d you fuckin’ do it?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Nuh-no drugs, Suh-Simon.... none at all,” Derek managed to just about say through gritted teeth. It felt as though Simon’s entire hand was sawing through the sensitive tissues of his anus. He’d been fingered before, but never like this, not with such strength and fervour, and the feeling of sheer helplessness, fuelling the assault.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I’ve got to be tripping out of my skull. No one can put on muscle this way. Now tell me what you slipped me!!!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“You have gained muscle. It’s really happened. It’s a guh-good thing, I promise you that,” Derek cried, but his cries quickly changed to moans of pain and delight.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I guess it does feel good,” said Simon, suddenly simmering, but his lust for dominance over Derek was still too great to keep under control. He manoeuvred his dick into position and rammed it into Derek like a hole-punch through paper. His dick had grown along with the rest of him, but it was still no match for Derek’s huge cock. Still though...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Derek let out a scream like no other, his entire body tautly tensed against the super-powered pummelling he was powerless to receive. And yet, amidst the stabbing paroxysms of agony, he tried, instead, to focus on the myriad motes of bliss to be derived from Simon’s skewering. He settled into a synchronous rhythm with the hunk to his rear, giving up his resistance completely. Really, he was powerless to do anything but.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Simon repeated the arse-pounding over and over, his energy and gusto never faltering, as if without end. He’d never before been able to go at it like this for more than a few minutes. But he felt new power and stamina burgeoning inside him. He felt like he could fuck Derek into another dimension.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Derek managed to grab hold of one of the cushions on the sofa, which he summarily brought up to his mouth in order to give his teeth something to bite on other than his tongue. He’d been fucked a few times in his life, but not for a while, and never with such a frenetic fervour. He wanted this to end just as much as he wanted it to go on forever and ever. Why do such indecorous situations exploit such feelings of duality in an individual? Who cared? Right now he just lived for the moment as his own worst enemy. But would he be able to survive the moment?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Your arse is loose and flabby, Derek,” Simon noted, deciding that he didn’t like the way his swollen cock and balls slapped wetly against Derek’s un-toned glutes. Still, he was an easy shag, and so Simon increased the intensity of his violation as if to punish Derek for being a tad bit out of shape.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Yeah, well I make up for it in other areas, you bollocks,” Derek hissed, his voice partially muffled by the cushion.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Oh yeah, your massively throbbing meat makes up for that. Lemme at it, grrrrrr,” Simon snarled. His hand bypassed Derek’s modest gut and found his rock-hard tool where it was awkwardly pressed against the back of the free-standing sofa. His fingers began to work the rod with the same fervour as the rest of him worked Derek’s now compliant arse. He felt his victim’s tool convulsing just seconds after he grabbed it, and this was Simon’s cue to pull out of Derek and swing him around, just in time to catch his spouting load as it “geysered” outwards and upwards. He literally lifted Derek right off his feet so that he could better catch his spunk. He wanted every drop inside him, as if the spunk alone had the power to energise him further.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“OMYFUCK.....UNNNNNNGH!!!” Derek’s entire body shuddered with the aggression of his climax. He’d never felt an orgasm like this before. Since having received the first stage of the Male Sexual Organ Enhancer app, Derek’s orgasms felt stronger and lasted longer, which meant that despite his lack of a muscular bod, he still managed to satisfy the now greatly improved Simon Kelly. He now also produced 15% more jizz than before and so there was plenty to keep Simon’s thirst satisfied, especially at this early stage in both their enhancements.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Simon took him to the last drop, gulping ravenously as though his life depended on it. When Derek could yield not a drop more, Simon tossed him over the back of the sofa, so at least he had a soft landing. Then, amazingly, Simon leapt effortlessly over the back of the sofa, twisting in midair and clipping his head off the light-fixture above. He didn’t care if it was damaged. He landed deftly on his feet, knocking the coffee table against the television set. He was ready to cum, and it was only fair that Derek be replenished of all that had been taken from him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Shit... I feel FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!” He pulled Derek’s mouth to his cock just before the first eruptive convulsion took him. Powerless to move but just about managing to breathe through his nose, Derek flailed wildly as he drank of Simon’s super-seed, and it seemed like a yield without end.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Mmmmppfffff!” Derek was choking. He began to panic, bashing against Simon’s steel-hard thighs with every ounce of his strength.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“You fucking baby......can’t take all of my meat and my sauce. You’re not fuckin’ worth my attention, you bastard!” Simon, somewhat annoyed, pulled his cock away from Derek, the remainder of his jizz still spewing outward, most of which drenched Derek’s face and chest with its slick warmth.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]It was over.... for now. For the two youths (Simon more so) it seemed as though they were coming down off some kind of drug-friendly, adrenalin-fuelled fairground ride, only one with an overly erotic theme. It took Derek three times as long as Simon to catch his breath. Eventually...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I think we should go steady,” Simon said, having returned from the kitchen with a wet tea-towel with which to clean up. He immediately handed it to Derek. Simon’s mother wouldn’t be back for hours, so there was no panic to get the place back looking semi-respectable. Besides, his ma would be into her wine as soon as the front door was closed and in time for Eastenders on the telly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Is that all you can say after you fucking raped me?” Derek shot Simon with an incredulous look, as if his ears and brain registered two different things. He disliked the cold water feeling from the wet towel, but it did the job of cleaning the spunk off his face and chest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“That was the most powerful feeling I’ve ever felt... and somehow I know I can only get it from you.” A bemused look came over Simon’s gorgeous Chris Reeve/Brandon Routh hybrid facial features. He was an incredibly beautiful man no matter what expression was etched into his granite countenance. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Derek said nothing, but instead got up from the sofa in order to find his jeans and his phone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Hey... what’s up? You can’t deny that you enjoyed that. I certainly fuckin’ did.” Energised more than he’d ever felt before, Simon popped a double biceps pose and his arms tightened and bulged into gorgeous muscular relief. His intercostals rippled and his ab-wall pulsated with power as he alternated between relaxing and tightening his cobblestone brickwork.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Sure enough Derek found A-Sop in standby mode on the hallway floor. He stepped back into the living-room just as he did up the last button on his jeans. Not quite a muffin-top, nevertheless a visible roll of fat hung over the waistband. Still though, the sight of Derek’s massive meat pushing against the button-fly of his jeans to such an extent that tufts of dark bush poked through the gaps was enough to set Simon’s cock a-twitching. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I want you to worship my muscles.... correction... my new muscles,” Simon said, almost chirruping in delight. He bounced his weighty pecs several times, sure that this would be enough to entice Derek to him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“But we’re both tripping out, right? Once it wears off you’ll be back to normal, super-stud,” Derek mocked with a frown.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Simon played with his pecs some more, cupping them in each hand, tensing them from soft to bulletproof and back again. His dick began to leak more precum. “I accept this as real, now. I don’t know how it happened, and I’m not entirely certain that this is safe for me, but I guess time will tell. So then, I will ask you again... I want you to worship my muscles... Derek.” Simon formed a crab pose as he once again made a request of his guest. His body still glistened with the perspiration caused by his exertions. The definition of his physique was beyond comparison, as though he was carved from marble. Every belly of muscle was hard, bold and proud. Sinew and veins had nowhere to hide on this Adonis.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I’m going, Simon. You need to be on your own for a bit.” Derek remembered the skins he’d bought for Simon and tossed them toward him. With his shirt ruined, Derek, instead, zipped his jacket up to conceal his torso. With A-Sop in hand he left the gaf, bound for home. Forgetting that he was stark-bollock-naked, Simon went out after Derek and called him from the front door. By now his pregnant next-door neighbour was back in her garden, having another fag.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I heard all of that, Simon Kelly,” she intrusively smirked, her eyes waxing large as her brain struggled to take in the sight of her neighbour’s youn’fella in his birthday suit. He looked like he’d put on weight since the last time she saw him, and it looked good on him. Nay... it looked GREAT![/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Remind me to send you an MP3 of it, Phyllis,” said Simon snidely, just about acknowledging the woman from the corner of his eye. Then: “Derek... will you fuckin’ wait for a minute? Come back in so we can talk this over.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Lover’s quarrel, eh? I always knew you batted for the other team, Simon Kelly,” Phyllis once again intruded, this time with a wink.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Will you just fuck off, cunt?” Simon had little patience for nosy neighbours. Phyllis summarily made a rapid retreat indoors. Not one of her brood of wasters was in any state to take on Simon Kelly, who seemed like he could knock anyone into the middle of next week.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I’ll call you later,” was all Derek felt like returning. He hurried down the street, his eyes fixed on the pavement all the way home. However, before he could complete his journey, A-Sop came out of his computerised slumber.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I feel it necessary to remind you that you have a lottery ticket to purchase, Derek. The televised draw will take place in just over three hour’s time. Again the numbers you will choose are: 14, 25, 26, 31, and 32, with a bonus number of 47. Would you like me to remind you of the jackpot total?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Derek had completely forgotten about the Lottery Oracle App. In less than three hours he would become a multi-millionaire, and the world would become his plaything, if he chose to play, of course.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Sure, why not? At least something good gets to happen on my birthday,” Derek shrugged. Then he added: “That wasn’t a stab at you, A-Sop,” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Now connecting to Lottery servers. Accessing... Lottery servers informs me that the running jackpot now stands at 11 million, six hundred thousand, three hundred and nineteen Euros, as the jackpot has rolled over more than six times. I estimate that the running total will increase by at least another two hundred thousand Euros before the purchase deadline in just under....”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Yeah, whatever, A-Sop. You don’t have to be so specific all of the time. Give it a rest, okay?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“My sincerest apologies, Derek. Please be advised that whilst I was knocked into standby mode in Simon’s hallway, I activated an emergency surveillance scanner with which to obtain a visual record of events pertaining to why I was shocked into standby mode in the first place.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“And what does that mean?” Derek was tired from the attention given him by Simon. He craved a shower and then a nap. His arse was killing him, but he was confident that he’d suffered no internal damage.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“It is a safety precaution hardwired into my OS, so that if I am damaged it can later be ascertained as to how and why I was damaged. Call it my own internal black box, only this one has no physical hardware beyond the components I am comprised of. In short, every event following our arrival at the home of Simon Kelly has been recorded and stored in my memory.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“You got the rape, too?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Indeed, although to offer an objective view, it did not appear to me as if you were completely unwilling to participate.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Hilarious... the world’s most advanced smartphone is also a rape crisis counsellor.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I am programmed to observe and understand a vast array of human behavioural traits. It allows me to better interact with my human owner, Derek.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Wait a sec,” said Derek, suddenly grinding to a halt. “If you were powered down in the hallway, how did you manage to record what was going on in the living room? Where I found you on the floor, there is no way you could’ve had a clear view of the living room. Now you’re gonna tell me you have built-in cameras that can peek around corners?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“In a manner of speaking, yes. In the same way that I was earlier able to re-polarise air particles into a magnetic bubble onto which a three-dimensional holographic image was projected, I can also remotely position the same kind of magnetic bubble to anywhere within a 100-metre radius relative to my location, and essentially have it behave like a light-absorbing lens. A simple readjustment of lower-band wavelength telemetry within the outer skin of the bubble also allows sound waves to be re-directed inwards."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Fuck, that’s clever. You’re the ultimate voyeur, A-Sop.” Suddenly Derek cheered up a little. Using A-Sop to spy on people was an app in itself. Imagine walking past a gym, one day, and have A-Sop project one of his miraculous bubbles into the locker-room to record the bodybuilders changing in and out of their jockstraps. Mind you, he would be stinking rich soon, and therefore able to buy his own gym full of consenting bodybuilder types who would do anything for the right cash sum. He started to dream and think of endless possibilities.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]And so Derek took a detour to the nearest newsagent to purchase a ticket for the Lottery. He made sure that he used the numbers specified by A-Sop’s Lottery App. Then he bought a six-pack of beer and a bag of Doritos and decided to enjoy them in the park as the sun went down. After his third can his head began to swim. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I am receiving an incoming call, Derek.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Who’s it from?” But Derek knew it was Simon calling. It had to be.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“The caller’s number is that of Simon Kelly, Derek. Shall I accept the call?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Yeah, I keep forgetting that on top of all the crazy shit you do, you’re still a phone as well.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]A-sop connected the call and Derek raised the amazing device to his ear. “I’m not in the mood to hear anything you have to say, Simon. Thanks for ruining my birthday with your selfish... fuck-play.” Fuck-play was the most appropriate thing he could think of after three cans of beer.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I’m really sorry about earlier. Truly. I was like a kid in a toyshop. I’m new to this muscle lark. I mean, I thought I was in shape before, but you saw me today. I’m... fuckin’ majestic.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I don’t need to hear your self-glorification, Simon. I’m hanging up now.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Please don’t... I... I want to make it up to you. Name it... anything you want from me that I can provide, name your price. I have about six grand’s worth of hash in the house right now. Tell you what... you can have three hundred’s worth for free. You’d be mad to turn down an offer like that.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“The first time we met, in the alley... it was a mutually sound transaction. What you did to me earlier was criminal.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Seemed to me as though you liked it, Derek. Look, I said I was sorry.” Simon began to sound a tad exasperated on the other end of the line. Obviously his enhancement had not included an extra level of patience, although he had little to begin with.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Suddenly, from behind, Derek felt a thump on his shoulder, as a long shadow stretched across the ground at his feet. He twisted around on his bench in time to see three scumbags, one of whom he recognised as the overweight, spotty-faced skinhead he’d not only passed earlier in the street, but had also been verbally abusive to, calling him a “fat bastard” to his face. Obviously Fatty remembered him, and Fatty had a bruised ego, therefore a score to settle. His mates were skinheads, too, all denim and suspenders and Doctor Marten’s boots, although they were thugs of the slimmer variety, and completely loyal to their fat leader.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Well well, if it isn’t Aftershave Boy,” said Fatty, taking two of Derek’s three remaining cans and tossing one each to his mates. They popped the tabs and took deep swigs of the cool beer, before emptying the remainder into Derek’s bag of Doritos. Fatty then took the remaining can and popped the tab. He then took a slurp of beer before pouring the remainder down the back of Derek’s jacket. The beer felt extra-cold against the sensitive skin of his back. Shit, he couldn’t risk A-Sop getting beer on him, or getting stolen, for that matter. Gingerly, discreetly, Derek managed to slip A-Sop under the bench he was sat on. In the dim-light of the fading day, he hoped the cunts wouldn’t notice the super-phone and want to take it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“You hurt my feelings with what you said earlier, fuck-face,” said Fatty, emboldened by the proximity of his like-minded, like-fisted mates into taking centre stage. He grabbed Derek by the front of his jacket and wrenched him to his feet. Below the park bench, A-Sop felt it necessary to keep the line open. On the other end, a good ten minute walk from the park itself, Simon Kelly heard everything.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I’m sorry, okay? I shouldn’t have said what I said, mate. No hard feelings, yeah?” Derek tried to keep his nerves from showing in his voice. It was never a good idea to let your antagonists see your fear, but in this case it would make no difference whatsoever. These fuckers were looking for trouble.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Sorry, “mate”. My feelings are very hard right now. And so is my fuckin’ head!” That said, Fatty nutted Derek squarely into the face, instantly splitting both of his lips and sending him flying over the back of the park bench. He tumbled head-over-heels onto a grass verge where he lay completely at the mercy of three fuckers, his mouth filling with blood from his busted lips.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Gitzer, get his phone and wallet,” Fatty instructed one of his mates, who summarily complied and went to frisk the prone Derek for his valuables. He returned with a wallet containing a five Euro note, some change, and a recently purchased lottery ticket.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“No phone, Wacker. And the cunt hasn’t got much cash on him.” Gitzer handed the wallet to Fatty, or Wacker, as he appeared to prefer, who immediately went through it for the cash. “Fuckin’ lottery ticket. Don’t see the point to it. Never win on the fuckin’ thing anyway.” Without another thought Wacker pocketed the wallet and approached his victim where he moaned in pain on the grass verge. “You ever make a remark like that to me, you cunt, and I’ll fuckin’ stab you in the neck. You got that?” [COLOR=#000000][COLOR=gray]As if to punctuate his sincerity, Wacker landed a boot to Derek’s stomach, followed immediately after by another, this time from Gitzer.[/COLOR] [/COLOR] He was lucky it wasn’t his face that received the fury of Doc Marten’s Finest. Derek spat blood as he doubled up, his body seized by agony.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“C’mon, lads. That taste of beer put me in the mood. Let’s go the offy and buy a crate of Miller.” That said the threesome departed for the nearest off-license in order to begin an evening of hardcore boozing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Derek dwelled in a place effused with twilight and blood and wet dew on cold grass. So much so that when he felt himself getting effortlessly picked up and placed into a sitting position on the same bench he’d sat on earlier, he must’ve thought that his Guardian Angel had arrived to save him and take him from harm. He was right.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Fuck, look at you. Wait ‘til I get hold of the bastards that did this.” It was Simon. But how could he be here, now?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Suh-Simon? Wha–––?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Shush... you don’t have to speak. Fuck, your mouth is in bits.” Simon had nothing with which to give Derek to soak up the blood in his mouth and all over the bottom half of his face. He’d left the house hastily, clad only in a pair of boxer shorts and a white wife-beater, both of which looked immensely tight on him. It was almost nightfall, and there was a chill in the October air, not that Simon noticed or cared. Without a second thought he whipped off the wife-beater and gave it to Derek to deal with the blood.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Was it fat Wacker Nolan and his gang? Sounded like him, at least.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Huh-how’d you get here so fast?” Derek had bent forward to retrieve A-Sop from beneath the bench. As soon as he touched it his display lit up and showed that the call to Simon’s phone was still in progress and that the call duration was currently at 8 minutes and counting. He ended the call there and then. So in the time it had taken Derek to answer Simon’s call, endure an assault and mugging, and then be left to drown in a pain-induced delirium, Simon Kelly had made it all the way to the park... in his underwear.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I ran, doesn’t matter. I heard everything on my mobile.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“How’d you know to cuh-come here?” Derek felt nauseous and his head swayed in many directions. He hung it between his knees for a bit, but not before noticing that Simon wasn’t wearing any shoes or socks.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Wacker Nolan always hangs around here, that fat cunt. I had a hunch, is all. He owes me sixty Euros for hash. Do you know where they were headed after they left you like this?” Simon’s powerful muscle-chest heaved and collapsed over and over with the fervour of his angry breathing. With fists bunched so tight, as if the skin were about to split apart from the force of ever-whitening knuckles, he looked set to explode with retribution.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I... I think they were going to get beer at the off-licence. They have my wallet.” Suddenly Derek was reminded of the precious lottery ticket that he’d put into the wallet. “We have to get my wallet back. Jesus......FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!” But before he could shout out another expletive along with blood and spittle, Simon Kelly was already tearing off across the park at a speed that was beyond human. As he ran he never once opened those diamond-hard fists of his. Inside him superhuman energies boiled and seethed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Part 5 HERE[/COLOR]

Last edited by JP71; March 15th, 2011 at 01:38 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to robotsmasher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2011, 10:55 AM

robotsmasher is on a distinguished road
Great Story!

Awesome chapter, looking forward to future installments!
  #3   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2011, 12:32 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Cool stuff.
  #4   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
This is SO GREAT!!!
  #5   Add to biguglymofo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2011, 11:06 PM

biguglymofo
Great story. I hope Derek gets to enjoy some of the changes Simon did. I know he's a bit of a douche bag, but I really hope he's also able to shake that off. As unlikeable as he is I want to see things go well for him...fI'd like for him to snap out of it. Looking forward to seeing what direction you take him into.
  #6   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2011, 02:34 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
Quote:
Originally Posted by biguglymofo View Post
Great story. I hope Derek gets to enjoy some of the changes Simon did. I know he's a bit of a douche bag, but I really hope he's also able to shake that off. As unlikeable as he is I want to see things go well for him...fI'd like for him to snap out of it. Looking forward to seeing what direction you take him into.

Well I think I've already established that the only changes Derek will see will be to his cock n' balls. The owner of the super-phone cannot be affected by the Total Body Enhancement App due to, ironically, a design flaw (my homage to the glitchy iPhone 4 upon launch), and it only works in scry mode. So unless Derek meets with the owner of another super-phone and persuades him to use the app on Derek in scry-mode, then I can't see how he'll get muscles. But I'm enjoying this story so far, and at this point I only have a vague idea of where I'm taking this. So never say never, eh?
  #7   Add to biguglymofo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2011, 03:11 AM

biguglymofo
good points. I figured that the phone not describing what would happen if the augmentation occured too close to the target was a hint at possible growth. I figured simon could use the phone in scry mode on derek...but didn't realize the changes had to be made by the owner of the phone. Eitherway, I'm loving the story. :-)
  #8   Add to JohnNewEngland's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2011, 01:10 PM

JohnNewEngland is on a distinguished road
Another fantastic chapter. Brilliantly written.
  #9   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2011, 01:15 PM
Tom_Paris

An extraordinary work of fiction: Absolutely fantastic!
  #10   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2011, 06:02 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
This just gets better and better. Simon still has more upgrades! I'm looking forward to what else that little phone can do.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options