The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2011, 01:36 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
The Juicehead, Epilogue

I know this is too short, but I'm going to be tied up with work for awhile and really wanted to wrap this one up before I lost my train of thought with it, which I am given to doing. Maybe one or all of the characters will pop back up in a future story. Thanks for all the comments on this series, I really appreciate hearing feedback.

When Tony first came to, he threatened to crush my dick, which was deep up his ass, into pulp, just by squeezing his glute muscles together. "I squat 1200lbs with those ass cheeks, punk, imagine what I can do to your cock." But when I shoved into him deeper, and tapped against his prostate, his eyes glazed over and he grunted like a bull in heat. Turned out, with all his sensory receptors so extremely heightened by the Chinese gear, Tony liked getting topped. In fact, he ejaculated 8 times during the next 3 hours that I was jackhammering his massive squatbutt. He even got up on all fours so I could tap into him deeper and deeper. He sprayed his milky paste all over the room in thick ropes. That's when we found out that Ted liked getting splattered with hot thick roidcum. Tony would rear back and aim it at him, hitting him square in the chest, so hard that Ted would have to take a few steps back. Then he'd rub the jiz all over his hairy pecs. Made him hard as a rock. Tony even sucked him off a couple times before spraying him again. What a night.

During the next couple months, Tony got into some hardcore training at an underground gym that was financed by his doctor buddy. Last time I saw him, he had grown to 6'9" and 495lbs. The Chinese lab that made the inhalers was sending a private jet to fly him over to China to do some testing with some new gear that they had developed. They also wanted to pay Tony to do some breeding experiments, to see if his superior genetic alterations would be passed on to the next generation. "That sounds crazy," I said to him. "So is this," he said as he flexed his 36" arm in my face. I had to agree.

Ted had gotten onto the UFC reality show, where he soundly beat every other competitor, usually in seconds, with one punch or submission hold. Then he took on the coaches of both teams, at the same time, in the first two-on-one fight they had ever televised live. Ted had such superior strength, speed and stamina, that he was able to toy with the two seasoned veterans till they were so dazed they'd forgotten their own names. Both coaches retired from fighting after that. Last time I heard from Ted, he said he was working his way up the K-1 kickboxing ranks, and had his eyes set for taking on Alistair Overeem for the overall championship. He said he'd send me front row tickets, so that when he was wiping the mat with Overeem's face, I'd know it was for me. I said I'd be there.

As for me, I was lifting hard and heavy, with Jessica as my trainer. She did it for free, as long as I provided her with a monthly inhaler. Bitch sure did like packing on muscle, and at 6' tall, 250lbs of shredded mass, she could have entered the heavyweight division of a male bodybuilding contest and won. I'd decided not to compete just yet, although she thought I should. I never seemed to get any taller, but I sure was slabbing on size, and now, at 5'7", weighed in at a granite-hard 365lbs. I was a totally freak. You'd think I'd be too muscular to move, but I was agile enough to do a handstand walk up and down the gym stairs. One weekend for kicks, Jessica and I flew out to Texas to workout at a top pro bodybuilder's gym. I got to pose with him, but felt bad when I looked into the mirror...standing side by side with him, it looked like I was outflexing a little kid. And I hadn't even workout yet, so I was posing cold. After I lifted, I looked 3 times his size. Benching 1200lbs for 20 reps will do that to you.

I'm not sure I want to get any bigger, but who knows. Tony just sent me an inhaler with the next generation of gear. Maybe 5'7", 400+lbs wouldn't be so bad.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to BBMikeNJ For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 1st, 2013)
  #2   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2011, 03:41 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
sad it's the end, BTW really a great story. Hope you re-update that sequence of characters and story-line. Thanks for make it!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #3   Add to danilupoa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2011, 10:17 PM

danilupoa is on a distinguished road
The epilogue is smoking hot!! I like whrn you use the supersthrenght story line.
  #4   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2011, 10:52 PM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
As others have written, I am sorry to see this tale end. It was a good ride from beginning to end. Perhaps, Ted will show up again with various MMA match ups; though taking on the WWF might be interesting too.
  #5   Add to biguglymofo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2011, 12:03 AM

biguglymofo
While I'm sorry to see the series is over, I sincerely applaud your decision to finish the story or conclude it. I'd much rather have a shorter story than a story that has no real conclusion and gets lost because life gets in the way. Thank you for one of the most memorable stories on here in a while.
  #6   Add to muscleboytom's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2011, 06:52 AM

muscleboytom
Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboytom
epilogue

Great story, BBMikeNJ! I'd like Jessica as my personal trainer please! LOL

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline