The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2011, 03:00 PM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
Memoirs of a Gay Jock 2

Previously: College freshman Will joins the Mitchell University track team and begins to fall for teammate Johnny.

Monday, September 1, 2003:

Today was Labor Day and classes start tomorrow, so this was my first weekend back at school. I guess you can say is it was eventful.

I was hoping to get back to my dorm before Tomas did so I could have the room to myself?you know, maybe see if Johnny was back on campus. But of course before I even stepped into the room, I knew Tomas was already there. And I froze when I saw him.

He had said he wanted to bulk up during the summer and damn, did he. I swear his arms literally are the size of my legs now and his chest is so massive he must have to get his shirts specially made or something.

I don?t remember exactly what I said, but it was probably something like, What did you do the rest of the summer, move into the weight room? Tomas just smirked and said he should be bigger, obviously not satisfied with his new size. I gulped. I don?t think that?s possible. Apparently, he weighs over 250 pounds now. If he gets any bigger he won?t be able to fit in his bed ? then how will he be able to sleep all the time? Lol.

He was wearing jeans and a huge red muscle shirt that was stretched really tight across his wide back and thick lats. He grabbed a bottle of cologne and sprayed himself. I tried my hardest not to gag. I asked him where he was going and he told me there was a party in the next building over. He then said that I should come. Apparently, a lot of the track team was going. I instantly realized that that meant Johnny might be as well so I naturally said I?d be there.

Tomas left and I quickly changed into something more decent. My hands were shaking as I buttoned my shirt ? I had to see Johnny again. I couldn?t stop thinking about him the entire break. I?m beginning to think I?m actually in love with him. I?ve never been in love before so I don?t know what love is supposed to feel like, but?shit, I don?t know.

Anyway, the minute I arrived at the party, I started looking for Johnny. It didn?t take me too long to find him. He was standing next to Tomas, talking to him. The pink polo shirt he was wearing fit his body perfectly. It really brought out the V-taper of his torso and the top button was open, just giving a peek of the crease between his pecs. I froze, gazing at him from across the room.

He saw me and smiled in exactly the way that took my breath away ? it was almost as if he knew it did. I lifted my arm to just grab his hand in a handshake but he immediately pulled me into a bro hug. I almost didn?t know what to do. His hard pecs pressed up against mine and I caught a whiff of his cologne. Damn, he smelled good. I hoped to God he didn?t feel the hard-in that was growing in my pants.

Then, he said I needed a beer just as I was about to ask where it was ? I swear it was like he could read my mind. He already had one himself and made sure I had one within the next five seconds. Apparently, Johnny was trying to talk Tomas into walking onto the football team next season?he didn?t even know anything about football ? he thought he was talking about soccer. I guess in Europe, they call soccer football?weird, huh?

Anyway, as far as parties go, this one was awesome. I had been to a bunch of parties in high school and this one out-did every one of them. The music was loud, people were grinding against each other all over the place, and of course there was plenty of booze. It didn?t take me too long to get tipsy and I found it hard to not keep constantly staring at Johnny the whole time. I mean, I had gotten pretty good at stealing glances at hot guys without anyone noticing, but Johnny was so hot, I just couldn?t stop looking at him.

Then suddenly, he grabbed me by the arm ? my heart skipped a beat when he touched me ? and pulled me toward the door. He mouthed something but his voice was inaudible over the music. I eagerly followed him, wondering where we were going.

He pulled me into another dorm down the hall and as soon as he opened the door, the unmistakable smell of pot hit my face. There were only a few people there ? that super muscular sprinter and a couple of girls I recognized from track. As soon as Johnny closed the door behind us, one of the girls handed him a blunt. He took a long drag, the end of the joint lighting up. He held it in for a second or two, drew his head back and slowly let out a huge puff of smoke. Then, he passed the blunt to me.

I smoked pot a few times in high school ? wasn?t a big fan of it. But how could I just say no to someone like Johnny? He was gazing at me with his soft, blue eyes ? I didn?t want to look like a loser in front of my best friend and the most gorgeous guy I ever met. I took it from him and held it up to my mouth, taking a puff myself. Stifling a cough, I let it out. Immediately, I felt my shoulders ease. I took in a deep breath and sat down in a beanbag chair.

Johnny asked me if it was good, his voice drifting through me like in a dream or something. I nodded, smiling back at him. He sat down next to me and leaned back against the wall. He had completely unbuttoned his shirt, letting his ripped abs and chest be visible to everyone. There was a slight glisten of sweat on his body that left a lump in my throat. I gazed longingly at him.

The sprinter ? I think his name was Tyrone said something to the girl next to him ? I honestly don?t remember her name. She made this purring sound and leaned over to nuzzle her head against his shoulder. He was only wearing boxers and a wife-beater, his powerful arms draped around the girl?s slender body.

Johnny said, handing me the blunt again, urging me to take another hit. I did. We continued like that for a while, passing the dope around our makeshift circle. With each drag, I felt my body grow more and more relaxed ? it must have been some real good pot ?cause I had never felt like that the other times I smoked.

Then out of nowhere, the girl sitting next to Johnny ? Janine, her name was ? got up and sat down right in front of him, her body straddling his legs. She drew her hands slowly up his abs and pecs to his shoulders ? pushing his shirt down his arms ? and began kissing him. God, how I wish those had been my hands instead of hers. My balls started tingling, the intensity even more pronounced under the influence. Johnny grunted as he shifted his body underneath her to give her a better angle and wrapped his arms around her, slowly sliding his hands up her back to her head.

After they stopped kissing, Johnny whispered into her ear. She looked over at me and sighed. Her eyes were really glazed over like she was on something ? it was only later that I realized she had been on ecstasy. Gently, Janine moved over to me, straddling me in the same way she had been straddling Johnny. Within seconds, she had my shirt off ? I don?t know how she did it ? and was groping my torso. Her hands were cold ? especially compared to Johnny?s touch ? but I didn?t flinch.

She kissed me, so I kissed her back. My years of pretending to like girls told me that she was attractive ? hot, even ? but I didn?t feel anything, especially now. I had already fallen for Johnny. My dick only got harder and stayed hard because she kept grinding against me ? that and the fact that pot apparently made me horny as hell. I went through the motions, softly grabbing her ass and pushing her lightly into me ? girls always seemed to like it when I did that.

To be honest, I don?t remember much more from that night. I do remember fucking Janine from behind and her shrieking and telling me to keep going. In fact, the next thing I positively remember is waking up in bed, completely naked, with Janine ? also naked ? curled up next to me, her head on my left pec and her left hand on my other.

My head was pounding with a hangover and the light streaming through the window hurt my eyes, making it worse. I raised my head and groggily looked around. I was still in the same dorm from the night before. I heard creaking sounds coming from across the room and it took me a moment to figure out that Tyrone was in the middle of screwing the other girl, his sculpted back muscles rippling back and forth as he banged her. It took me another moment to wonder if they had been doing it all night?and another to realize that I had just had sex with Janine and yet another to realize that Johnny was not in the room.

I sat up quickly, already forgetting that Janine was practically on top of me. She nearly rolled out of the bed and needless to say, it woke her up. She said something to me, but I wasn?t listening, instead distracted by the room spinning. I felt Janine?s cold arms around my waist and I instinctively pushed them away. She said something about being like all the other guys. I got up, grumbled an apology ? though I don?t think she heard it ? gathered my clothes that were on the floor, put them on and left. I think I told her that I?d be back - my head was pounding so hard, I might have just been thinking it.

Of course I had no intention of going back to that dorm and once out in the hallway, it took me a few minutes to figure out which building I was in and how to get back to my room. I eventually did find my way back and nearly bumped into Johnny who was just walking out. I was so shocked to see him there, I actually gave a little yelp. Despite the night before, he looked completely normal ? his hair gelled, an unwrinkled tank-top clinging neatly to his traps. He said he was just about to leave me a note and come back later.

Then suddenly, I leaned against the wall. I?m not sure exactly what happened, but the hallway started to spin even worse than it already was. Maybe it was Johnny?s voice that made me light-headed. God, it?s so beautiful. He asked me if I was alright and placed his hand on my shoulder. A warm shudder instantly swept down my back. I groaned and told him where I was. He smiled and said that Janine and I were ?pretty wild last night,? as he put it. He told me not to worry though?she?s kind of a slut and won?t grow too attached to me. Just the sound of his voice alone was calming me down, but I was still shaking. He put his arm around me ? I felt his biceps just graze the back of my neck ? and guided me into the room.

Tomas wasn?t in there, which was a good thing because I immediately threw up when I walked in. Luckily, Johnny had a garbage can ready with perfect timing. I guess everything from the night before was catching up to me ? I puked at least three more times. The whole morning, Johnny never left. He made sure I was ok. It was definitely not the first time I?ve had a hangover ? and I?ve had a lot worse ? but I never had someone there to help me through it. Johnny got me food once the worst had passed and cleaned up the vomit that had missed its target. If I hadn?t been in love with him before yesterday, I certainly am now.

Thursday, October 16, 2003:

Wow, I just realized I haven?t written anything in over a month. Classes have kept me busy, track workouts fill up a lot of my non-class time, and any free time I have, I spend with Johnny of course.

He?s majoring in kinestheseology, which is a fancy name for learning how to be a gym teacher or personal trainer. I, on the other hand, am undeclared so I have general courses like English Comp and Contemporary Math and stuff like that. We don?t have any classes together, though that?ll change ? he actually dropped his Biology class so he can take it next semester with me. So I don?t see Johnny that much during the day, except maybe at lunch or something. At night, we?re in his dorm playing video games or watching TV. I?m actually heading over there in a bit to chill before I leave for home ? Homecoming is this weekend at my old high school and I promised Duane I?d go to the game with him.

Anyway, I had track practice a little while ago and then a huge dinner with Johnny in the student center. I?ve noticed that I?ve been eating like crazy since coming to college ? more than ever before in fact ? but I?ve actually lost a little weight. To get in shape for track season, which begins in January, Johnny and I have been doing lots of cardio and leg work in the weight room. My bodyfat is lower than I can ever remember ? below 10% the last time I measured ? and the cuts in my thighs are really starting to show. My body is actually beginning to look a little bit like Johnny?s, though I don?t think I?ll ever be as beautiful as him.

I love running behind him on the indoor track. Just looking at his butt in those track shorts ? those two little globes of muscle bouncing up and down with every stride ? drives me to run faster. Maybe that?s why I?ve been getting better at keeping up with him during our 400 splits. Lol. And after we?ve been working out, his body will be glistening with sweat ? I have to try real hard not to pop a boner right there in the weight room. God, I?m hard right now just thinking about it.

Good, Tomas just got out of the shower. Maybe I?ll?you know, finish up in there ? if you know what I mean ? and then head over to Johnny?s.

Friday, October 17, 2003:

HOLY SHIT! I know it?s like 3 o?clock in the morning, but I have to write this down now. I feel like I?m in a dream or something ? I don?t even know where to begin.

I made out with Johnny!!!

Or actually, he kissed me or?fuck, I don?t know exactly what happened, it happened so fast. One minute we were watching TV in his dorm and then the next, we were?like, making out!

Ok, so I went over to his dorm like I do most nights. Survivor was on, so we were watching that. Then, this commercial for some gym came on and Johnny made this remark about how Tomas has been betting really big lately.

First of all, Johnny was right. Tomas has gotten ridiculously huge since the summer ? he must be at least 260 by now, maybe more. None of his clothes are fitting him so he?s been mostly wearing sweat pants and tank tops. I don?t know what he?s going to do when the winter comes. And he?s starting to walk funny now ?cause his legs are so gigantic.

Anyway, I agreed with Johnny that Tomas was getting crazy huge. I didn?t think it was possible for a guy to get that big. I told Johnny that and he let out a little laugh, paused and then said something I never thought I?d hear come out of his mouth.

You think his dick is as big as the rest of him? Yeah, that?s exactly what he said ? I swear ? word for word. I looked over at him. He had this funny look on his face ? I couldn?t tell if he was joking or asking seriously. I didn?t know how to respond to that. How do you?

I asked him what he meant ? it was the only thing I could think of to say. He immediately blushed a bit ? I think it was the first time I ever saw him blush ? and started biting his lip. He stammered a little when he asked me if I?ve ever looked at other guys. I still didn?t know what to think, but he sighed and turned his body toward me, his arm resting on the back of the couch. His eyes softened as he looked right at me and asked me about that night with Janine. He asked me if I liked it.

That?s when I realized he knew I was gay. I was feeling awkward and almost panicky, yet I somehow stayed calm. He leaned closer to me and repeated ?did you like it?? his voice more hushed. His face was only inches from mine by now. I could smell his cologne ? that scent that always drove me crazy whenever I caught a whiff of it. I asked him what he was talking about, even though I knew full well ? I just couldn?t look away from his eyes. Fuck, they were so blue, so gorgeous?

?I think you know,? he whispered and I swore he was looking at my lips as he leaned even closer. There was this really weird silence that followed and then suddenly, Johnny planted his lips on mine?and started kissing me!

I couldn?t believe what was happening?so I did the only thing I could think of ? I started kissing him back. It felt like I was experiencing a million things at the same time ? it was a rush, like my body was out of control ? but I was aware of every tingle of every nerve. I let Johnny take charge ? my eyes were closed, but I could feel his hand on my thigh and his body hovering over me.

Even after he stopped, the touch of his lips still lingered and it took me a minute to catch my breath. My body was limp, my head fallen back against the couch. I opened my eyes to see Johnny gazing down at me like an angel. I know that sounds lame, but there?s no other way to put it ? I swear his eyes were shimmering in the light of the TV.

Then suddenly, he apologized ? as if he just snapped out of it ? and fell back down on the couch. I first I wondered why he was apologizing?then I realized that Johnny was gay, too! I turned my head to look at him ? his bare chest was moving up and down, his abs flexing and unflexing as he breathed.

I can?t explain exactly what happened next ? it must have been all that pent up?I don?t know?lust for Johnny. All of a sudden, I grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him toward me. He grunted just as I began kissing him again, like he knew exactly what I was doing?and why. I felt his tongue against mine ? he was kissing me back! My breathing got harder, my hand wandered across his hard abs ? Johnny?s arms wrapped around my waist. I grasped the back of his head, climbed on top of him, my pecs pressed up against his ? I could feel his heart beating almost faster than mine. His hard cock throbbed through his boxers against my leg, mine against his hip. He was letting me have at him?and I was taking him.

I don?t know how long we continued making out like this, but it seemed like an eternity. I slid my lips to his muscular neck and traps ? I had dreamed for so long about doing this, I couldn?t believe it was actually happening. He urged me to keep going, his voice ringing in my ear. I obeyed, moving down to his flawless pecs, worshiping them. He groaned and I felt his dick ? hard as stone now ? twitch. It was like I somehow knew what he wanted me to do ? I dove my hand down the front of his boxers. Immediately, it was greeted by Johnny?s rock-hard organ ? I moaned in want.

It was thicker than I thought it?d be ? I moved my hand down its length ? and longer, too. He grabbed the back of my head, his fingers running through my hair. I started rubbing his cock ? slowly at first and then faster and faster. Our breathing got heavier?I felt his heart beat louder in his chest. I looked up at him and almost cried he was so beautiful. We both simultaneously leaned in and kissed again. My hand moved still faster over his dick ? my arm was starting to hurt, but I didn?t care ? I was making out with the most gorgeous guy I had ever met.

Suddenly, Johnny reared his head back and gasped ? his pecs tightened, his abs tensed, his lats flared out. His cock lurched, unleashing a torrent of jizz. The first two gushes went up to our chests, dousing our abs with his man-juice. I felt his thighs bulge as he flexed his legs and bucked his hips, forcing out the rest.

When he was done, I rolled off of him and back onto the couch, my body dripping with sweat and cum. Johnny was breathing hard next to me, his half-naked body sprawled out, his chest heaving up and down ? jizz pooled between in cobblestone abs. I reached for a box of tissues to clean myself of and adjusted my boxers.

A ?wow? escaped out of his mouth, almost as if he didn?t mean to say it. I handed him the tissues as he opened his eyes to look at me and thanked me. I could tell he still wasn?t sure exactly what happened, but he liked it. I couldn?t believe we just did that ? I think I told him that but I don?t remember. Never in my wildest dreams would I imagine Johnny to be gay. Johnny shrugged, blushed, wiping his cum off his body. He slowly stood up ? his shredded triceps jumped, captivating my attention. He took my hand and looked into my eyes ? we were the same height so we were nose to nose.

?You can?t imagine how long I?ve been waiting to do it,? he said.

I wanted to tell him I could imagine, but I couldn?t speak ? his bright blue eyes took my breath away. When he first saw me, he thought I was hot, but he figured I was straight like all the other guys he?d ever been attracted to. I couldn?t believe what I was hearing ? he thought I was hot? That?s exactly what I was thinking about him. When he saw the way I kept looking at him at the party, he realized that I was gay, too.

He leaned in to kiss me one more time ? more gently this time. I nearly went weak in the knees ? I had to fight to stay up. He held my waist, my arms wrapped around his lats. I was in heaven ? I wanted to hold him like that forever.

We talked for hours that night ? about growing up in the closet, about being gay jocks. I never realized how much we had in common. He had liked guys for as long as he could remember, but the flamboyantly gay guys didn?t do it for him ? he tended to fall for the jocks of his high school...like I did. It was like he was telling me my own story. He knew there had to be another guy like him ? like us ? but he couldn?t find anyone ? one in ten, he kept telling himself ? one out of every ten people is gay. So, he figured that whenever he met a guy he was attracted to, he?d be friends with him and maybe ? just maybe ? he?d turn out to be gay.

That?s why he came up to me that first day, he told me. I felt my eyes begin to well up ? instinctively, I blinked back the tears. This was too good to be true ? the hottest guy I had ever laid eyes on was not only gay, he also wanted me as much as I wanted him.

I wanted to spend the night with him ? sleep in his bed ? but his roommate Tyrone came back and we decided I should just leave to go back to my dorm. I promised I?d catch up with him when I got back to school on Sunday.

So, now I?m back in my room. Tomas is sleeping of course ? I can see his mountainous bulk nearly overflowing his bed ? but I can?t sleep, even though it?s four in the morning. I still have butterflies in my stomach and my body is still tingling from that last time Johnny kissed me. God, I wish he were here right now. But I gotta go to bed. I have to drive home tomorrow ? or later this morning, actually?and I kinda don?t want to, believe it or not. I love Johnny too much to leave him for even a few days.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mslheet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2011, 04:40 PM

mslheet is on a distinguished road
Great start and wonderful to read a new story from you - THANKS!
  #3   Add to khsbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2011, 05:32 AM

khsbig is on a distinguished road
hot story! can't wait for more!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size