The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ambrose Jakiss's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2011, 06:01 PM

Ambrose Jakiss is on a distinguished road
After That Night - Chapter II

Thanks for the feedback! Here's Chapter II.

Chapter I

Day 3

I woke up even earlier than the previous day, only to find out my roommates were also up and very active already. Once again we had a humongous breakfast with smoothies and protein shakes, fresh fruits and lots of chicken breast in whole bread sandwiches. Despite the ravishing hunger we all felt in the morning, once again we were sharing our thoughts about “that night.”

Diego thought we had a spiritual experience, while Kenny chose to believe that we were intoxicated by something in the air, because he claimed to remember a strong smell right before passing out.

Corey pointed out that he remembered a strong light from above, but none of us let him start on his alien encounter theory because that would be the creepiest thing. So, to make him feel better I gave our Emo roommate one very nice complimentary blowjob and this time Kenny and Diego joined us in this masculine brunch.

With those lips, Diego was definitely a great cocksucker, but he also enjoyed many toys, including one he called “Alejandro” like the Lady Gaga song.

That distinguished gentleman was an 18 inches long massive black rubber dildo that we all love to play with. Kenny gladly helped Diego to take the most of Alejandro he could, while I continued working on Corey’s smaller, yet still massive, cock. My Emo roomie was in fact very horny because he came not just for me but also twice for Kenny, meanwhile Diego had a great time with his rubber friend.

After a whole hour of messing around, we realized that there was still a whole day ahead of us, so I gave the guys a ride to campus. I dropped Kenny and Diego at the university, and then Corey and I headed to the gym for our second training session with Dwayne on whom we actually left a very nice impression for our first day.

However, when the handsome Dwayne measured me, I must confess that I was surprised to notice that I weighed 142 pounds instead of my usual 130. I didn’t feel bloated and my stomach was harder than ever, maybe it was broken, but Dwayne assured me that it was a precise scale. The same thing happened to Corey, who weighed 135 pounds according to their readings.

Although we were the skinniest guys in the weight training area that morning, we did every bit as good as on our first day, proving to be much stronger than our hunky trainer first thought. It seemed he would have to prepare a more intense program since we both said that we wanted to gain more mass.

“I’ve already set everything for you in the weight area, and since you’ve done so well yesterday I decided to go for a more determined approach and challenge your physiques a bit harder!”

“Oh, dear… I love when you talk dirty like that!” I said deliberating seizing my time to grab onto Dwayne’s massive arm. He seemed awkward but not disgusted which was already a good sign to me, so I quit joking and got ready for the routine.

The funniest thing was that it didn’t feel more challenging; in fact it felt easier than yesterday. I looked at my side and noticed that Corey didn’t seem to feel the same way, but he was doing very nice nonetheless. Meanwhile, Dwayne was just staring at how easily we performed our exercises. He couldn’t stop congratulating us for such great performance, but I thought he was just kissing my sweet ass to gain some extra money (which I would pay him anyway).

After the workout we took our showers and of course I noticed that Dwayne had been checking me out constantly. Sure, I didn’t have Diego’s amazing derriere, but I had this tight, tiny bubble butt that he would love to squeeze while driving that huge cock of his into my hungry ass. It was then I noticed Corey’s monster was fully hard again, so I chuckled and offered to give him head again.

Usually, Corey was far too shy to do it in a public place twice in a row, but I guess the pump got us horny instead of tired. I closed the locker room door and went on heavily sucking Corey’s monstrous cock. It felt so dangerous and kinky! I didn’t need much effort to get Corey to shove another load down my throat, for some reason I was turning into a little cum pig, and my partner certainly didn’t complain.

Once we were finished fucking for the time being, we showered and returned to our daily deeds. Before getting back to class, we stopped once again by that all-you-can-eat buffet. I usually only have small salads, but lately I craved things like beef and chicken breasts or tuna steaks! I was actually eating my third plate before I noticed.

The weirdest thing was that although we had been stuffing our faces for practically two days, my skinny jeans didn’t feel tighter around my waist, although the thighs felt much tighter than I remembered.

“Corey, do I look fatter?”

“Why do even ask that? You’re all ripped and shredded, you have a 6-pack abdomen already, do you know what I’d give to have one of these?” Corey smiled as he felt my very tight and sculpted abdomen. I wasn’t muscular or very developed like Diego or Kenny, but I sure had one nice cheese grater.

“Heh, that Dwayne is a real miracle worker! You’re not doing badly either…” I hit his chest and the once saggy flabby sunk chest looked and felt much fuller.

“Don’t you think it’s weird that we are already showing such results on our second day of train?”

I just rolled my eyes. “Oh don’t you even start, friend. I’ve worked my pretty tight butt for two whole days, I’m glad I have something to show. In fact, this new 6-pack will look amazing with a new yellow fitted T, I’m gonna rock on the dance floor!”

Corey just shook his head because he knew it was useless to argue with me, but when we were heading to the parking lot he just pulled me by the arm and we were suddenly at the nearest drugstore, where he pushed my protesting to the scale, something that I surely didn’t appreciate.

“See, it says that you’re 155 pounds! That’s exactly 13 pounds heavier than your weight before we head to the gym.” Corey said in a low worried tone, but I just felt angry.

“And you said I wasn’t fat at all, you’re such a lying queen, Corey.”

The tall guy just pushed me out of the scale and replaced me, it read 152 pounds, which was an even heavier gain, considering his previous read this morning.

“See, I don’t look any fatter either…I think we are just getting heavier because of the increase of our muscular mass.”

“Really? And here I thought we were just bloated with gas…” I replied bitterly and got out of the store before the homophobic little man behind the counter said anything.

“Benny, you don’t understand…no one gains 15 pounds in one single day!”

“That machine is probably broken. Didn’t you see how old everything inside was?” I dismissed the argument with one very theatrical hand movement, especially because my pretty eyes caught a new Nike store that opened right across of the parking lot, and I suddenly needed that new fitted T for displaying the new 6 pack I now possessed.

When we finally got back to the apartment, carried with lots of bags for me and my still somewhat reluctant Corey, we found out Diego had cooked a lot of food and it actually didn’t feel like we had just had an enormous lunch.

“I’d probably shouldn’t be eating that much, huh Corey? I’ll gain like 25 pounds after that meal…” I teased my roommate while devouring another serving and Diego quickly noticed the way Corey reacted.

“What is going on with him?” Diego asked me while Corey kept his bags in his room.

I explained him how Corey got obsessed with our weight gain, but since neither of us were getting any fatter, he was just overreacting as always, but this time Diego didn’t seem to be on my side.

“Funny you should mention that, my choreographer also pointed out that I looked quite bigger, not that I got any fatter, but I’ve gained 22 pounds ever since last time we weighed. I’m not finding any difficulty, quite the contrary…I’ve never danced with such freedom and power before.”

“So what? You’re training harder and got bigger, that never happened before?” I was still very skeptical.

“Hey guys…” Kenny entered, his first reaction was to attack the enormous table set for us, but in the last moment he simply backed off.

“I don’t know if I should…coach said I gained 18 pounds in one month, he’s afraid I’m getting too muscular for the team, he pointed out that my ” Kenny complained and it was our turn to look puzzled.

“So are we all gaining weight like that? We are not bloated, or fatter, it’s all muscular mass increase. What’s the problem? We just happen to have a healthy life style and it’s paying off.”

“Benny, since when have you been healthy? You had more liquor on you than anyone I’ve known.” Corey said from the hallway.

“Damn, are we gonna start this again? Look, I don’t know what the fuck happened to us that night, but I’m not gonna try to associate it with everything that happens to us from now on. I know you guys were muscular before, and you’re getting even bigger now. That’s no big deal, and Corey let’s face, we might be heavier but we’re not anywhere near becoming musclebound like these two!” I finally vented it out.

“Dude…we are all at the same side here. None of us know what happened that night, but whatever it was, it took three hours of our night and certainly left consequences.” Corey affirmed so calmly that he scared the hell out of me.

Kenny hugged me silently, then it was Diego who joined the friendly touch, he kissed our cheeks and gently lowered his hand onto Kenny’s butt, and suddenly we were making out.

At that moment, I knew I preferred fucking than talking about that freaking weird night, so I just lowered my arm to reach for Diego’s cock while Corey seemed to admire Kenny’s muscular back as well.

This time, however, after sucking on Corey’s cock we let our Donkey Boy enjoy Diego’s 8-incher, which was not as huge as his but quite respectable, and our emo lad surely enjoyed puffing on that fine Cuban cigar.

We fucked each other until very intensely, and each one seemed to gain a newfound taste for cum, because we were just sucking the milk out of each other like there was no tomorrow. I know I took the samples from each one of them, and they also had my very hefty load down their throats.

After nearly two hours of such shameless orgy, we became a sweaty creamed mess of muscles and cum, so we just took a shower and stuffed our faces with the feast that we postponed to fuck. It was funny because after stuffing our faces and fooling around all afternoon, we collapsed in the living room and woke up around 10 pm.

I wished to tell you I had some kind of revelation dream about that night, but I just slept like a log, so comfortable next to my roomies that when I woke up, I simply didn’t feel tired or anxious anymore. The room was dark, and the shadowed bulks of my sleeping friends were so cute I decided to leave the lights off.

I just went to the bathroom to empty my bladder and almost had a heart attack when I saw the man looking back at me in the mirror!

The 130 pounds meek blond twink was gone, and in his place there was this very handsome muscular dude! I didn’t know how and why, but my muscles had changed and grew much bigger sometime during my sleep. I palmed my chest, feeling the hard globes of muscle, going down to the impressive knots of my abdominal muscles, then I felt how hard and thick my thighs were, not to mention my hard striated arms, they just looked so hard and strong!

The size of my muscles made me instantly hard and it reminded me that my cock was not the same anymore. The once average sized penis became a huge 10 inches long and very thick cock, it was just so much heavier and its augmented girth now felt heavier even for my bigger and more sensitive balls.

My neck was so much thicker and muscular, and I even noticed my beard had grown much harsher, it was still the same blond shade in which I dyed a week before, but that was weird since my original hair color was brown. My eyes also felt weird, I felt my contact slipping but the eyes remained green for some reason.

Even my lips were much more beautiful than they used to be! I was green eyed buffed 5’9” 200 pounds muscular blond hunk with a 4 o’ clock shadow beard. My muscles were just so hard and thick, they were covered with a perfect layer of hair that made them feel so nice to the touch, and at the same time, I could see their striations and veins right underneath my flimsy skin.

I screamed for my friends, and when Corey entered the bathroom, we both went quiet, because he too had changed quite a lot.

From his once skinny bean pole look he just looked like a muscular rower athlete decided to become one these power rock star!

His pale skin turned into gorgeous porcelain fair tone, the blond hair he insisted on dying black had now turned completely into such intense of blackness that it almost seemed blue in the shades, the silky texture and shine were only possible in shampoo commercials, not to mention that now he had a full mane on his head.

“Benny, is that you?” Even Corey’s voice sounded different now that his neck was so thick with muscles and the once sunk chest now exhibited two massive plates of pectoral manly glory with such fat, long pink nipples which demanded to be kissed, twitched and nibbled. The muscularity of his new physique was enhanced by the thick veins crossing the valleys and peaks of the impressive frame he now displayed.

“Oh, shit…Corey!” I said pointing down at his cock. His once thin frog legs had turned into trunk sized thighs which could only belong to powerful animals like bears, especially because of the dark hair covering them, and the pubic area had turned into a thick dark forest, but all these details were easily forgotten once the unbelievably huge cock of Corey had turned into an alabaster baseball with the foreskin totally recomposed.

The monumental flagpole now had the skin that had once been cut when Corey was still a little boy; the balls had also increased tremendously and looked like a couple of extra-extra-large organic eggs. That cock had to be over 14 inches long, and I wasn’t sure if Corey was even fully hard yet, the guy was in complete shock.

“Damn…look at me!” He replied looking at his merciless huge cock, but then he quickly screamed at the moment he noticed his new face. The frail features were replaced by strong, masculine rugged lines. His eyes became icy blue almost like grey spheres whose beauty was enhanced by what seemed to be some kind of war paint, they were dark and yet so manly, and his perfectly trimmed goatee now framed the juicy delicious lips.

Corey had turned into a 6’2” 250 pounds epitome of dark side hotness, and I couldn’t believe how much more muscular his body became in such short span of time. Neither of us wanted to leave the bathroom but when Diego and Kenny screamed back in the living room, we just rushed towards the hallway, feeling how much narrower it was now.

“That…is wicked!” Diego just danced out of ecstasy. The once hot muscular dancer became a full throttle Caribbean muscle god! He became a 5’10” 285 pounds solid wall of muscle! The sheer definition and the thickness on my roommate made Victor Martinez pale in comparison, he was just the perfect combination of human genes to produce a glorious specimen of muscular manliness.

Diego’s traces were already so beautiful, but they now seemed amplified, for his contours were just so deliberately hot that all his brawn and sinew had turned into a freaking masterpiece of sensuality!

The way he danced naked only made his engorged 13 inches long cock slap loudly against his hips, but he didn’t complain, he actually enjoyed it, his butt moved and shook so vibrantly. His muscular arms guided the movement of his hips and the feet moved so manly, so dominantly; the balls hung so heavy, the smoothness of his body remained; the sweat ran down the fjords of his enormous muscles.

Diego’s bald head now was perfect; it only gave the impression that his body was cast out of an impossible mold and filled with perfect bronze, which made him and outrageously sexy muscle dancer. It started from the very wide shoulders and the handfuls of muscle that formed his neck, the deltoids jutting to reach for his ear lobes, the amazing size of his veined biceps and the wicked shapes of his forearms, all the way to his monumental pectoral plates pressing against each other with his fat dark nipples.

“Shit…I don’t want to wake up from this dream!” Diego said as he looked at me, and I could feel the flooring cracking as he moved towards my direction, his hands grabbed my muscular butt and the mocha skinned behemoth quickly made me dance with him. Even with so much weight added to his enlarged frame, Diego moved with his usual grace if not even more dexterity and control.

He guided me in this improvised salsa presentation that we had rehearsed for self-entertainment, but now our muscular bodies seemed designed to dance sensually and even though there was no music, just the rhythmic counting on my partner seemed to be enough to send my body into a sensual melody.

We ended up our little number with a very theatrical pose, and those dangerous hazel eyes penetrated my soul, Diego was such an intense dancer that all his partners ended up kissing him, and I was no exception, especially now that he became a freaking mixture of bodybuilder and salsa champion!

“So should I save the next dance?” Kenny asked sheepishly and both Diego and I noticed that he would not be back on the gymnastic team, although powerlifter should be the most appropriate option.

Kenny had become the most muscular among us, at 5’8” he weighed 290 pounds of immensely developed muscle! The shade of his skin changed to match the perfect dark fiery red tone of his spiked faux Mohawk hairdo.

Our Asian roommate now paraded such a masculine confident muscular new frame, his muscles didn’t look quite as shredded as the rest of us, but he definitely was the biggest among us, he didn’t have any extra fat, it was simply excessive muscle bulk.

Kenny guy looked like an off-season bodybuilder, but truth was that all his muscles were just overdeveloped rather than covered by fat layers. Not to mention that his turtle-shell 8 pack stomach was simply a powerhouse of sexiness, the perfect ultra- developed muscle gut that still couldn’t eclipse the immensity of his foot long cock that demanded attention.

Kenny’s oversized, overdeveloped muscles now made him look so manly, so powerful. We all looked at him with newfound respect, and somewhat envious. We all wanted to feel like that too, what could be the secret of his growth, and how could we get some of that too?

“Damn, Kenny, you look like you could take three Sumo wrestlers at once!” Corey admired the new size of our resident gymnast, but Kenny replied by simply lifting the new Rock Muscle God in the air with one hand and picking him in the massive 24 inches of his bicep.

“You can say that again, dude, but you certainly seem a good way to warm up for them…In fact you all seem skinny compared to me now…but that’s okay I’ll give you some pointers to get big fast!”

The new Kenny also had this very manly Asian styled goatee that made him look more authoritarian, and judging by the way Corey enjoyed when he stroked the thing while admired the new Rock muscle star, our new looks worked really well.

“Well guys, I don’t know about you…but this new body of mine is just aching for a night out!” I said with a high pitchy tone that I still could produce on my much thicker and lower voice.
“Well, last time we blacked out and turned into muscle gods…I’m curious to see if the thunder strikes twice the same place.” Diego said flexing his 22” biceps on my face.

“Heh, I bet you wish to find Dwayne tonight, he would never recognize you, huh Benny?” Corey laughed and we all joined him, and 45 minutes later we were all ready to party, but for obvious reasons we took two separate cars and headed to a local club; the four of us would never fit Diego’s new beetle!

More to come…soon( I hope)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2011, 07:34 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Wow! More, please!
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2011, 05:32 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Very nice, please tell us more about these eager muscle twinks. :3
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options