The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 3.33 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Beemer133's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 4th, 2011, 02:25 PM

Beemer133 is on a distinguished road
NEW STORY: A Fresh Start - Chapter 4

Short Chapter...hope you like it!

Part 4: An Explosive Exit

My supercomputer brain told me that I now had only 5 minutes and 32 seconds before the nuclear explosion would terminate this underground research project, along with myself and all the workers, data, and materials.

But I wasn?t going to die here; I had a plan.

After accessing and downloading the entire laboratory database (which my brain was currently sorting and filing away), I almost instantly had an escape plan.

I wasn?t going to just save myself. I decided to bring along Dan and Ethan as well. I knew from the records I downloaded that they had played the primarily role in my design. I figured I sort of owed them. Plus if anything went wrong with my new body, they would hopefully know what to do. And assuming nothing went wrong, I had two ready and willing worshipers.

First things first, getting Dan and Ethan into something safe and sturdy. We were currently seven stories underground, and entombed (for lack of a better word) by multiple levels of blast doors and concrete. This was nothing I couldn?t handle, but I didn?t want to have to worry about the two fragile humans getting damaged in the rescue process. I mean what type of God lets his new disciples get injured on their first day on the job!?

I ran back to the center of the room where the two young scientists were nervously chattering back and forth, clearly preparing for the worst.

?Ok Boys, I am going to need you both to listen up.? I said commandingly. ?We are going to get out of here, everything is going to be fine. Just do what I tell you to do and you will survive.?

?I?ve also downloaded the mainframe from the computer here,? I said, my thick bicep flexing as I tapped my handsome head, ?So I have all your data, records, and tests backed up. You won?t lose a single piece of data today either.?

?Now I am going to need you to do exactly what I say, we?ve only got 5 minutes and 14 seconds to go until the nuclear blast wipes this place off the map.?

Reaching down I scooped the two of them up in my arms, cradling them to my expansive pecs like little kids. As I ran to the second tank in the room (not the one I?d destroyed by fucking it few minutes prior), I explained my plan to them.

?I am going to put you two in this tank for safe keeping, but first I am going to rip out the passenger area to make it easier for me to carry. Once I get it out, you two are going to climb into it and strap in. This will give me a simple and durable way to carry you two.?

I continue to explain as I set them down, reached for the tank and began ?disassembling? it with my bare hands.

?I know I can just break down the walls, blast doors, and concrete here but I?m afraid of something hitting you two. You aren?t exactly indestructible like me,? I grunted as my 36? biceps pulled the passenger compartment free of the wreckage, ?Damn I?m fucking strong?.hmm where was I? Oh yeah, anyway this is to keep you safe, so climb in. We don?t have a lot of time!?

With 4 minutes and 38 seconds to go, Dan and Ethan were strapped in their new safe house.

? I hope you two like Rollercoasters, cause this is going to be one hell of a bumpy ride to the surface!?

Gripping the tank?s passenger compartment proved to be an easy affair, as I?d created handgrips in the process of ripping it free from the rest of the tank. A little adjustment later and I had the entire compartment up moving towards the cargo elevator shaft at the rear of training area.

I didn?t stop moving when I reached the doors to the cargo shaft, I simply turned one of my massive shoulders towards it and took it down. The door fell quickly, easily giving way to the power of my massive body. Once again I was hard?I think the sound of groaning metal was becoming a bit of an aphrodisiac to me!

A quick scan of the large cargo shaft and I was ready for the next phase in the plan. We had only 3 minutes and 49 seconds left, so I needed to get to the subsurface level as fast as possible. This elevator shaft provided the perfect opportunity to get up quickly. However, the elevator itself was too slow. It was time to put my legs to the test and jump.

?Hang on to your stomach?s boys, this ride is heading up!? I yelled.

Squatting down, my thick 47? quads pulsed with power. It was still unbelievable to me that my new legs were significantly thicker than my old torso had been. Not to mention unimaginably powerful.

2 seconds later my superhuman brain had calculated the perfect departure and arrival angles to get me onto the top level.

I counted to three in my head and then: BOOM!

The platform shook as I rocked upwards, still clutching the tank compartment in my arms. In less than 10 seconds I jumped up the seven levels of the building to the top floor of the lab. A vertical jump of 120ft with over 3 tons in my arms, and I wasn?t even breathing hard! Try that Michael Jordan!

My ?approach? included slamming through the top floor security doors, which folded like paper under the force of my impact. Collecting the tank and myself, I raced down the main hallway.

This place was clearly designed with size in mind, it was over 100 yards wide and just over a mile long. Obviously the General had wanted a warning about anything going in or out of this place.

My legs, warmed up from the 6-story jump, covered the mile quickly. With 2 full minutes to spare we reached the blast doors; the final obstacle and exit from the lab.

?Ok boys, I?m going to set you down for a minute. We are at the exit doors, and I am going to need some room to bust through the 5-foot thick titanium. You two ok in there?? I asked. I had heard one of them vomit on the jump earlier?I guessed it was Ethan.

?We are fine?a little shaken up and a little dirty but we are ok,? Dan?s muffled voice responded.

?Good, glad you two are ok in there. I am going to take down this door, then reseal the lab. We?ve got a minute and 52 seconds, plenty of time!?

Moving toward the metal door and ran my hands across it. My heighten senses scanned it quickly for a weak point. I knew that the titanium wouldn?t be as heavy as steel, but it wouldn?t be simple to bend or?.wait?move. From the blueprints I?d downloaded I knew these doors were on track, connected to a diesel engine. I also knew it took 4 minutes to raise and or lower it using the engine, far to long for my schedule.

Placing my hands on the door I spread my fingers and tried to get a grip. The door was perfectly flush, not a single hand grip anywhere. But that was not going to stop me.

I spit in my hands and rubbing them together, my big muscles bouncing with anticipation. Once again I placed them on the door, but this time my salvia afforded me a little more friction. Then I pushed up.

The sound of groaning metal and gears rang through the lab, echoing down the massive hallway. The door was beginning to rise. Slowly it reached my shins, high enough for me to slide my foot under the door. As I released my hands my quad bulged as the weight of the door came down on my leg. Quickly I leaned down, got my hands underneath and heaved.

GRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN

The sound of the gears grinding in agony made my cock hard again, but I didn?t have time for that. I had done it! I was now holding the door above my head!

As inertia and gravity tried desperately to bring it crashing down on my head, my god-like muscles bulged in response. I felt like Atlas, holding the world on his shoulders. Only for him it had been eternal pain and suffering; it was turning me on.

My biceps, shoulders, legs?.damn I was so fucking powerful. I wish Dan and Ethan could have seen this! I am sure I would have made Atlas look like a wimp.

I didn?t have all day to enjoy my power. I had to think fast, I only had 1 minute and 24 seconds left.

I quickly brought my arms down, placing the weight of the door on one of my incredible shoulders. The 5-foot thick door may have been immensely heavy, but my muscles were far stronger.

As my traps and delts flexed into and warped the bottom of the door, I reached over and slide the tank compartment underneath the door. Now that Ethan and Dan were safely across, it was time to seal this place up and get the hell out of here!

With one smooth motion I lifted the door above my head again before it slammed into place. With an earthshattering BOOOOOOOMMMM it landed, sealing the lab off from the rest of the world.

I believed that the titanium seal would contain the nuclear blast, but I wasn?t taking any chances. A map of the local topography I?d downloaded told me there was a sizeable cave on far side of the Mesa, exactly 5.4 miles away. That was our next destination and we had 59 seconds to get there!

Grabbing the tank compartment I RAN; no longer any obstacle. I blew through the cement walls of the surface compound with ease, willing my powerful legs to propel me faster and faster. I was a blur as we crossed the desert, covering the 5.4 mile journey in only 34 seconds. I guess there were right; I really was faster than a speeding bullet!

Once we were safely inside the cave, I set down their safety cage.

?Ok Boys, your new God got you safely out of harms way. We are in a cave on the far side of Mesa Grande, exactly 5.4 miles from the detonation site. I?ve sealed the base, so the blast should be contained. We should still feel the rumble from the explosion, so just in case I?m keeping you two fragile humans in that tank for now. A few falling rocks won?t hurt me, but they could kill you. Once the shaking is over, I?ll let you out.?

5?
4?
3?
2?
1?

BOOOOM

TO BE CONTINUED?..

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beemer133 For This Useful Post:
portamivia (December 17th, 2012), Terrylee Long (December 16th, 2012)
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 4th, 2011, 07:14 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Of course I like it! Keep the episodes coming!
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 4th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Yeah, I liked what I saw here, very much into super strong, mega muscular guys. Can't wait to see what else this guy is capable of.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #4   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2011, 05:12 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
A Fresh Start 1-4

This is a HOT 6969ing story. It is hard to wait for the next chapter.
Remember to let us know the weight of a person so my mine in this punnie body can figure out how big a person is. Remember the bigger the better.
Thanks for writing these stories.
  #5   Add to tiagod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2011, 06:05 AM

tiagod is on a distinguished road
Please, can you continue this story? I'm waiting for this since june and keep coming back almost every day hoping this will be the day that I will found a new chapter. Thank you!
  #6   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2012, 06:35 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
A fresh Start-Chapter 4

Thanks for the hot story. I was wondering when we will get the next chapter.
I was wondering what happen to Ethan and Dan and Mike? Did they survive the explosion? I want to thank you for writing stories that some of us are not able to do.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options