The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to expandingMUSCLE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2011, 11:21 AM
transhuman mass maniac

expandingMUSCLE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to expandingMUSCLE Send a message via Yahoo to expandingMUSCLE
Mass Hose, Part Four

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Mass Hose, Part Four
By Expanding Muscle

I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my physique. I was like no man who had ever lived. I was gigantic. I stayed relaxed for a minute and surveyed my muscles. I had muscles in my face, that made my jaw look even more powerful than it had actually grown to be.

I had huge bulbous muscles in the front of my neck where mere bodybuilders had thick cords. These were nearly engulfed in trapesius muscles that swelled up and out from the bases of my ears, forming giant egg-shaped masses that bunched against my deltoids. My delts were like the rock spheres strongmen would lift during strongest man competitions. My Biceps were similar, but deeply bifurcated. My pectorals jutted up and out from the clavicle area, partially obscuring those bulbous neck cords even if I arched my back as much as possible. They formed a rough, vein covered shelf that was always in my field of vision when I looked straight ahead. My lats were also like huge globes, but distorted by all the other muscles of my torso.

The video screen of my back revealed a massive mountain range of hemispherical muscles crammed against each other and against my lats. There was no way to see my spine, because the muscles around it were out and over it completely. The ?Christmas tree? area was similarly covered over, and only a tiny peek at it near the base of my spine was possible. Soon my back muscles and glutes would totally cover it.

In the mirror, I could see my abs, but I had to be at least fifteen feet away from it to look over my pecs at the rest of my torso and my legs. This was the only way I could see my legs, because I was unable to look down at them. My chest was just too huge. No problem though, My legs and abs were plenty big enough to be seen from a distance in the mirror. The abs gave the over all impression of a hemisphere, but not in the sense of a belly. My stomach was a gigantic block made up of smaller rounded blocks. At the base, it jutted straight out horizontally from the groin about a foot and a half, where it curved up into a wall of muscle that bashed into the bottom of my pecs. If I flexed that huge mass of ab muscles, I could push my pecs straight up in front of my eyes. I started doing it, bouncing my pecs up repeatedly, blocking my vision over and over again. When my pecs were all the way up, They were all I could see. I could see literally nothing but my own muscles. Every time that happened, It was like a trigger, building me up toward another musclegasm.

Then the autoflex workout started. All of my muscles were pulsing and bulging. I began to feel my body swell faster. My body was telling my brain to acquire more food. I reached out into the system with my mind.
CRAM MORE OF EVERYTHING INTO ME!
MAKE ME BIGGER FASTER!
BIGGER BIGGER BIGGER! MORE MORE MORE!

My growth started to accelerate like never before, and I was still conscious. I was consumed with the sensation of my muscles blowing up with mass. My body was gaining muscle so fast! No living thing had ever grown muscle so fast, and it was getting even faster. I was already over eight feet tall, and the system was giving me a running total of my gains. Within five minutes after the musclegasm started I was 8?4? and weighed 2440. It kept accelerating. I kept growing up and out, towering over things, wider and thicker, heavier and stronger. I was having a simultaneous autoworkout and musclegasm! My gains reached a whole new order of magnitude.

At the ten minute mark I was 9?4? and had reached 4000 pounds. Wow, TWO TONS! Before I could totally grasp the idea that I weighed over two tons, though, I was flying past it at a rate that was suddenly and dramatically even faster. My mind was starting to get overwhelmed by it, I was unable to keep any sense of awareness of the world around me. My head was totally in my body, feeling the huge masses of muscle pulse and bulge and swell.

?BIGGER! BIGGER! BIGGER!! MORE! MORE! MORE!!!? I roared. I wasn?t even trying to say it, it was just happening. Like all of me was just happening more and more, bigger and bigger. I was struggling to stay conscious, to experience more of the musclegasm and not pass out. I felt my body growing beyond belief! My awareness being swallowed up in the experience.

?Just enjoy the ride, man, don?t worry about anything at all? I heard Chris saying. He was speaking through the system input microphone.

?You are a muscle GOD! Nothing can stop you! You can just grow and grow and grow without any limit at all. You?re going to be the biggest thing that ever lived, VERY SOON.?

He was helping me to stay conscious. ?Don?t worry about capturing the feeling, just feel as much as you can comfortably feel, try to get comfortable with more, and let the rest flow into you faster and faster. You can feel it all later. Now, start roaring again man! Say it with me: GROW BIGGER FASTER! MORE! MORE! MORE!!
GROW BIGGER FASTER! MORE! MORE! MORE!!?

I was bellowing over and over again, ?GROW BIGGER FASTER! MORE! MORE! MORE!!? I was looking intently at my body in the mirror, trying to see it all happening, but then suddenly I didn?t have to any more. Chris was feeding multiple digital video feeds directly into my brain. I could see myself in ways that had never been possible before. God, I was so immense! And blowing up faster. When I started getting the video, I was 11?8? and weighed 6390. I nearly blacked out.

Then I heard my own voice in the system.

?Stay awake. Make it happen even faster. This is the beginning. You?re turning into a God. Keep going. Be tougher. Learn to tolerate more and more musclegasm intensity. Make it happen even faster. GROW BIGGER FASTER! MORE! MORE! MORE!! Stay awake. Make it happen even faster. You?re turning into a God. Feel it more and more. GROW BIGGER FASTER! MORE! MORE! MORE!! Stay awake. Make it happen even faster. This is the beginning. You?re turning into a God. Keep going. Be tougher. Learn to tolerate more and more musclegasm intensity. Make it happen even faster. GROW BIGGER FASTER! MORE! MORE! MORE!! Feel it more and more.?

I was using the system to hypnotize myself. I was not fully alert, but I was not blacking out from the pleasure overload, My body and brain were learning to take it, and to amplify it even.

Then Chris started talking again. ?Go ahead man, make yourself hundreds of times bigger, thousands of times bigger, millions of times bigger!! You?re riding the wave now, nothing can stop you, just EXPLODE! Like a supernova, man! You?re just getting started. GO for it. REACH in there and grab more size, more muscle, more power! Grab it all!?

I could feel the truth of what Chris was saying. The potential of the system was barely being tapped. I could get much huger, much faster. I felt the system integrating more intimately with my body and synchronizing more with my mind.
I heard my voice again: ?Let your body open up totally to endless accelerating growth. Build your lust for infinite muscle. Open the floodgates. Let more and more size flow into you. It is effortless. Just let it happen.?
?Stay awake. Make it happen even faster. This is the beginning. You?re turning into a God. Keep going. Be tougher. Learn to tolerate more and more musclegasm intensity. Make it happen even faster. Build your lust for infinite muscle. You want all the size in the universe. Turn it all into you. Blow yourself up. It is effortless. GROW BIGGER FASTER! MORE! MORE! MORE!! Let your body open up to more and more mass. Gain. Expand. Bulge. Swell. EXPLODE! DO IT NOW!?

Then it started. I was growing faster and faster, My size was increasing faster than I?d ever even dreamed of growing. At twenty five minutes into the musclegasm, I was 21? 8? tall, and weighed 42,380 pounds, for a second. But then I was bigger, and bigger. At half an hour in, I was 26 feet tall, and up to 65,100 pounds. That was over twenty thousand pounds of muscle in five minutes.

I was totally conscious, and totally in control. I was directing more and more power and mass into myself as fast as I could. I was trying very hard to amplify my lust even more, drawing more and more from the system. In five more minutes, I was 33? 6? tall, 102,800 pounds.

?Ed, this is it!? I heard Chris say, ?You?re in the permanent musclegasm!?
He gushed breathlessly. ?Man, your body is so fuckin? huge! Its incredible! This is it. I?m swallowing my mass hose, man!?

I saw him stick the terminus in his mouth and punch in the program. Within seconds, he was growing visibly bigger.

?How are you starting out so fast?? I thought aloud.

?Ed, my body is plugged into your musclegasm mode. Oh my god! This is AWESOME! I?m going to be infinite!
I?m awake. This is the beginning. I?m turning into a God. I can tolerate more and more musclegasm intensity. Make me grow even faster. GROW BIGGER FASTER! MORE! MORE! MORE!! ME! ME! ME!!
MORE OF ME!! MORE OF ME!!?

He was expanding like wildfire. In less than five minutes he was already over eight feet tall, and weighed over half a ton. In another five minutes he was 15? 2? and weighed over 35,000 pounds, 12,000 more than I had weighed at that height.

?BIGGER BIGGER BIGGER! MORE! MORE! MORE!!? Chris bellowed triumphantly.

He looked up at me with a gleeful smile on his face.

?Now I?m going to catch up with you.?

He pushed a button on the control panel. INSTANTLY, he began to accelerate more and more, visibly engulfing the space around his already gargantuanly thick body. In one minute, he was 21?4? tall and weighed 80,000 pounds. He was almost as wide at the shoulders as he was tall. In another minute he had done it, and more.

I had grown to 35 feet tall, and 144,200 pounds. Chris was also 35 feet tall, but he weighed 210,800 pounds. Then he continued to accelerate even faster, blowing up and out. He was expanding by orders of magnitude. He ambled outside, dragging part of the thousand yard cable behind him. Five minutes after he pushed the button, Chris reached 484 feet tall and weighed 12,925,300 pounds. He was over 50 times bigger than me, and still exploding.

?Chris, can you plug me into this? I?m not growing nearly as fast as you are.?

?I?ll get back to you in a while, Ed. Don?t worry, I?m not leaving you behind.?

That sounded a little reassuring, but soon, Chris was oblivious to me, booming out his Mantra again:

?BIGGER BIGGER BIGGER! MORE! MORE! MORE! I?m turning into a GOD. I?m building more and more musclegasm intensity. I will grow even faster. GROW BIGGER FASTER! MORE! MORE! MORE!! ME! ME! ME!! MORE OF ME! MORE OF ME! ME, ME, ME!
ME! ME! ME!
ME!?
By the time he finished saying it, he was huge beyond belief. I had reached 60 feet tall and weighed 440,650 pounds, but I had to look almost straight up to see him. I couldn?t tell exactly how tall he was by looking, because the muscles of his torso totally hid his neck and head from my perspective, but he was mountainous. The system indicated that he was 2550 feet tall, and weighed 101,410,200 pounds.

?Ed, I?m the biggest thing that ever lived on this planet. There?s only one goal left, and that?s to be bigger than the whole planet itself. But I need YOU to get me there. My growth just now was just a preliminary test. To calibrate the system so to speak. But now it?s your turn. I?ve built a transmission system that doesn?t need a hose to feed us. You just swallow a terminus and it receives nutrients and system connections that are broadcast into our bodies. We can go anywhere in range of the Earth?s satellites and it will feed us. The computer is gearing up to run it right now.?

?Where is it?? I shouted desperately.
?Its in the blue bin alongside the building there behind you.? Chris said, pointing down at it. I turned around and saw the bin. I quickly opened it. Inside were four orange marbled spheres, each about the size of a large grapefruit.

?Take two of those and swallow them now.? Chris intoned. I remembered the dream I?d had about the orange marble. I greedily gulped down the spheres.

?This will be overwhelming for a few minutes. You?ll probably pass out, so maybe you should just lie down. You?re about to experience power that no human other than you and I ever ever even dreamed was possible. Are you ready??

?Yes!? I roared. ?Give it to me!?
Chris held his hand down to the bin and touched the other two spheres. They clung to his hand as if they had static electricity.

?Okay, when you catch up to me, I?ll swallow mine! GO!? I heard his mind issue a command to the system, and I started to transcend the scale of life on earth, as Chris had a few minutes earlier.

My body felt like a giant meat manufacturing machine. I kept billowing out and up with height and mass that was unbelievable. I was transforming into a cosmically huge muscle colossus. My ultimate fantasy was coming true. I felt the mass building by megatons all over me, thickening my physique even as I soared taller and taller.

?MORE!? I bellowed, shaking the ground with my voice. I was already 250 feet tall and weighed over eight million pounds.

?MORE! MORE MORE MORE!!!?

Two minutes later, I was 1000 feet tall, and weighed 72,823,500 pounds. I was a living muscle mountain, and accelerating like mad with more size. In another minute my growth was almost unfathomable. I was hanging on to consciousness by a thread.

I heard Chris in my head. ?Faster, man! Concentrate on sucking in the power. Up to now, you?ve been just letting the system blow you up. Now you need to focus your mind. Reach out and feel all the ways you can absorb more power. Draw on the system as hard as you can. Think of the hardest set you ever did, how you pushed yourself to the limit. Do that now. Pull on the energy flow. You are a gigantic muscle God. Your muscle growth engine has now established access to all of the power grids on the planet. It is your power. Take it, take MORE of it, Take it faster, Take it ALL! Go Supernova man!?

I was reeling. Chris had already tapped into the power of the whole world, and I didn?t even know he?d started on that yet! I was blowing up like a hydrogen bomb explosion. My brain was scrambling to grab hold and control the system, reaching out, feeling all the places power could come from, dragging it back into me. I was working as hard as I could to create cycles that would move power from everywhere I could connect to and bring it all into my body. It was starting to work.
I could feel more and more nutrients and energy coming on line, accelerating my body?s expansion. My brain was developing a huge amount of processing power that was totally locked in to the process of slamming more mass into myself. I was the world?s most powerful and dedicated musclehead.

Five minutes had passed. I was 4750 feet high, and my body had expanded to muscular proportions I could never have conceived of even an hour before: 677,258,550 pounds.

?BIGGER! MORE! TAKE MORE! GROW FASTER!!? Chris commanded. I nearly swooned, realizing that it WAS possible to get more efficient and grow much faster yet.

?Get ten times bigger every SECOND!? Chris was screaming encouragement. ?Turn as much of everything as you can into more of you as fast as you can!?
Chris was directing me, helping me gain far more than I ever would have on my own. He was making sure that I really would grow as big as a planet. I was already well over a mile high, and at nearly two billion pounds, I felt like I was making a dent in the earth?s crust. That was not literally true yet, but it would happen soon enough.

?GROW! SWELL! ABSORB EVERYTHING!? Chris intoned. I didn?t care if it was his will or mine that was driving the process, I just got off on my body exploding with size faster and faster. I had abandoned all critical thinking, and was drenched in infinite muscle lust. I kept finding more and more ways to force my body to expand faster and faster. I had vast mental power at my disposal as most of the planet?s computing grid connected to my extended brain. I could feel every individual muscle cell, and all the new ones I was growing by the millions every second. Each cell felt like a fully pumped muscle, gorging on more and more power, pulsing and bulging with constantly exponentially increasing mass. My body was in a state of ever expanding musclegasm, and my mind was relentlessly finding more ways to increase my will to grow , and my ability to indulge my desire for endless gains.

?GrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowG rowGrowGrow
GrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGr owGrowGrow
GrowGrowGrow?? There was a constant background loop running in my head with both my voice and Chris? voice urging me on. It just kept happening faster and faster. On top of that, I heard Chris gushing: ?Ed, in a few minutes you?re gonna be bigger than the Moon! Do it man, Consume everything!! Fill the world with your muscles!? This was perfect. It was the best thing ever. I was going to do exactly what Chris said, as fast as possible. ?Ed, become the whole universe! Become the whole universe! Do it!! Faster!? I didn?t know if I was really close to the size of the moon, because doing the comparison would take away from my absolute concentration on making myself bigger, and I wasn?t about to allow that to happen. I didn?t care. I knew that ultimately, the Moon would be like an atom compared to me.

I felt my body in more detail than I ever had before, every muscle cell, every movement. There was constant movement, even though I wasn?t intentionally moving. I was moving just by growing so fast. The visual feed showed me images that were astounding, awe inspiring, orgasmic. I could see myself growing beyond the whole scale of life on Earth. My body towered over the landscape, bulged out with muscular development never before imagined. I had grown into a force of nature. My mental processes were gleefully acquiring more and more of the planet?s resources.

I suddenly could reach into Chris? mind. I began to take inventory of everything that had been going on inside his head. His lust for cosmic orders of muscular growth was unbelievable. He had been consciously building his desire since childhood. My programs told me to take all of that in. I began to duplicate his motivation and fuse it to my own consciousness. I suddenly had a level of greed and lust that would have been unfathomable to me only moments earlier. New loops began playing in my mind by the hundreds. They were like heavy metal orchestras extolling my expanding power:
?I will grow infinitely huge. I am growing into a star-eating God. All the matter in the universe will become part of my body. The cosmos is turning into my muscles. Everything will be ME!?

It was intoxicating, even to my hugely expanded brain. I couldn?t resist it even if I?d wanted to. I just embraced it, engulfed it into my innermost psyche. Then Chris revealed something he?d been holding back somehow, the broadcasting matter converters. They were machines that could consume and convert any matter into energy that would then broadcast to designated spheres or other receptacles. He tuned them into my orange spheres. My spheres began to replicate and enlarge inside my body. Then he switched them to run mode. The converter/broadcasters started consuming everything around them and broadcasting it into my body. My body began to explode almost instantly by orders of magnitude. He had created a system that was forcing my body to consume the planet. I was happy to do it. I wanted to absorb the whole universe.

The loops were getting louder. ?I will grow infinitely huge. I am growing into a star-eating God. All the matter in the universe will become part of my body. The cosmos is turning into my muscles. Everything will be ME!?

I felt great! I felt the matter streaming into me, pouring in, flooding in. My nanotechnology was directing the absorption perfectly. I was growing mountains of muscle, continents of muscle, moons of muscle. My body really was now as big as the Earth?s moon. I felt lust for more and more size. The Earth was being hollowed out and converted into my muscle mass. I wanted it all. I wanted the planets and the Sun, and I was confident that Chris had made sure they would be consumed into me. I was going to consume all the stars, all the galaxies, all of space, EVERYTHING.

It was speeding up. Within ten more minutes I was already bigger than the Earth. The converters were dissolving the mass of the solar systerm and shoving it all into my body faster and faster. My mind could feel the cosmic vastness of each muscle in my body, exploding thicker and huger by the second. Chris had set up the system so that we could consume matter merely by looking at it and thinking about it. I looked at the sun. I was now literally becoming a Star-Eating Muscle God. The Sun began to turn into me. More and more of its huge reserves of energy were cramming into my muscles. My mind was exploding with orgasmic pleasure. ?I am consuming a whole star! And when I?m done I?ll be big enough to start consuming the rest of the Galaxy!?
[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2011, 08:38 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Hot, reminds me of Massium! I hope you're not planning on stopping here. :3
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2011, 05:32 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
That's the problem of the infinite growth fantasy. People will always want more!

Seriously now, it was a fantastic chapter. Loved the growth descritptions and feverish lust for growth. Congratulations! This story is already a classic to be remembered!

Cheers
  #4   Add to Freaker!!'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2011, 07:10 AM

Freaker!!
A galaxy too far! Not a river too far.
My goals are Abs 31, Chest 150, Arms 62, Forearms 44, Cock 33, calves 44, Thighs 100, weight >1500 lbs! Bench press 13500, Squat 10,000 lbs, jump with a backwards summersault 50' and spend 12 hours a day working out with a total body almost permanent pump while also worshipping my peers and being worshipped!
  #5   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2011, 04:14 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Mass Hose

I want to thank you for your hot 6969ing story. The only question I have is why do you show it in yellow. It makes it hard to print. The reason I print them is not to cheat the author, it is so I can read it in bed after I retire for the night. Please make it easy so we can print your hot story. I am a elderly gentleman who wish I could have started getting a HOT muscular body earlier in life, but health problems prevented me from do so. Please keep writing so we can wish we could be the hot STUDS in your stories. Thanks again
  #6   Add to mtext's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2011, 10:19 AM

mtext is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to mtext Send a message via Yahoo to mtext
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
Hot, reminds me of Massium! I hope you're not planning on stopping here. :3
IAWTP. C'mooooooooon Part 5!
  #7   Add to mecmec's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2011, 03:04 PM

mecmec is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to mecmec
Really great stuff, hope there's a part 5 on the way or a whole new line of stories in the works. BTW does anyone know of any other stories similar to this one? thx

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options