The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2011, 07:13 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Big New World Chapter 22

Story withdrawn.

Last edited by umlerian49; June 9th, 2012 at 09:04 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2011, 02:12 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
That was sublime. Whilst it was as descriptive as the last chapter (and many others), it didn't weigh me down with minutae like the last chapter. Maybe I just don't like airports. Your descriptions of everything Alex saw were spot on, and the chapter was alive and vibrant, and life there has a pulse to be envied.

Now that Alex is actually just a block or two from the beach, you have me drooling almost to the point of frenzy. And now it seems I'm getting jealous of Alex for having Ryan as a bf. Don't leave it a week to post the next chapter, as I may have to go to hospital (not sure yet). If you post this weekend I will be eternally in your debt.
  #3   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
A really good call that hadn't occurred to me... The high ceilings common in the south before air conditioning became common would make Alex feel a lot more comfortable than his basement... But then again, waking up under a 10 foot or more ceiling might give him flashbacks to his shrinking dream... only this time Ryan would be there to hold his hand and reassure him.

The other thing that slipped my mind the fortune it would cost to fully fuel Alex at a decent restaurant... Should Ryan feed Alex before or after they "dine"??? Both a big snack before to tide him over and again after to topoff the bottomless pit

I'm still a bit concerned that Alex like many "snowbirds" will endup getting a bad sunburn... If only because there is so much Alex to get burned.
  #4   Add to nicotico's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2011, 03:41 PM

nicotico is on a distinguished road
Awesome! You did a great job capturing the atmosphere and feel of South Beach. It made me feel like I was home again. Though let me just say that if I was seeing boys as hot as Alex and Ryan when I was working I wouldn't have been so quick to leave!
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2011, 11:52 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
What a great read! The worldly wisdom of Ryan juxtaposed with the Nebraska naivete of Alex makes for a rollicking adventure. I especially liked Ryan being carded, but not Alex. Wonderfully mastered details.
  #6   Add to Jack of Blades's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2011, 10:34 AM

Jack of Blades is on a distinguished road
Well, yet again, I have to write on how wonderfully this series is written, mainly, once again, because of Ryan rather than Alex. I LOVE how you've done this chapter, especially how no matter the blatant and obvious evidence, Alex still believes that it is Ryan everyone's gawping and whispering about. Especially loved the "Hands off, fellas, he's mine" and Alex's response of "I was going to say that".
Gotta say that because of this and many other things, to me this is no longer that much of a sexual story for me. Wanking off to this would be like wanking off to a good and trusted friend. For me, at least, it just seems a bit uncomfortable. That's not to say that they are both such sexy characters, but Alex is Ryan's and Ryan Alex's. I'd feel like a dirty stalker to intrude on their wonderful relationship. And with a giant, muscular superhung stud, and a hot built Asian, that is very hard to do, which just highlights just how good you really are as a writer.

However, the thing that REALLY got me writing was the Art Deco. HOW CAN ANYONE NOT HAVE HEARD AND KNOW OF ART DECO?!?! HAVE THEY NEVER SEEN THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING?!?!?! I'm not saying it's the only art/architecture style out there, but come on. It defined what futuristic refined elegance WAS, and does so even today. And of course it was the first complete lifestyle style. Art, architecture, clothing, food, furnishings, electronics, dance, style... It covered every base. If you were rich and in touch in the 30s, you could, and most did, live an Art Deco life.
HOW ALEX, HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE HEARD OF IT!?!?

"So did I, which at least proved I wasn't. Then I decided I was a lemon for a while. I kept myself amused jumping in and out of a Gin and Tonic."

"Where did you find a Gin and Tonic?"

"Weell.. I didn't. I found a small lake that thought it was a Gin and Tonic and jumped in and out of that. At least I think it thought it was a Gin and Tonic."
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
Agreed Art Deco is everywhere and has been since the 20's and Dada... My guess is that Alex rather than being unaware of the style (Old Time Futuristic) he was unaware the style had a name.
  #8   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2011, 07:48 PM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Love It!!

Keep Writing.

MD
  #9   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2011, 08:16 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
Come on, give me a break! How many high school students do you know that know anything about Art Deco? The ones I know, if it's not in a video game, they've never heard of it. Fortunately, Alex has Ryan to explain these things to him. Consider it part of Alex's education.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options