The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2011, 08:03 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Big New World Chapter 25

Story withdrawn.

Last edited by umlerian49; June 9th, 2012 at 09:06 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2011, 09:32 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Total coolness a new chapter!!!

Well Ryan again proves he's the not the as in control as I think Alex thought he was before this trip... At least he didn't get land sick which is far more embarrassing... (I spent 6 days on dive boat, Scuba diving in the Bahamas and was taking pills to prevent getting motion sickness. Since I was getting off the boat in a couple hours I didn't take the pill the last day. I was fine until about an hour after I get off in West Palm Beach and I got "motion sick" from being on land again lots of fun)

Jason missing??? That is one I didn't see coming... I was expecting Sammy to some how get more grow juice and slip it to someone but not Jason. That Frank calls Alex about Jason suggests one theory I've being nursing could be right... Jason is gay too and he and Frank are now a couple. That makes Sammy a prime suspect doing some thing to Jason but I can't see sammy getting the drop on Jason, unless he has been sampling the grow juice Alex was out of town...

That's about all I have for now.

Ender
  #3   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2011, 11:29 PM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
Aw the trip had to end, just as it was getting interesting. Twenty-nine dollars for 6 ice cream sandwiches and 2 jumbo sodas? And I thought Irish prices were high. I was charged 11.85 euros for a foot-long hotdog and a medium Coke last week at the cinema (not even the boy wizard could help me out with that one). Anyhoo, the chapter was blazingly entertaining. I feel sorry for Alex, trying his best to fit into a world that no longer fits him. Rogue ceiling fans and way-too-suspicious cops are smallfry compared to the hazards his massive muscles and height have cursed him with. And when he depends on Ryan to come to his rescue, the poor lad flakes out. But it was nice to see Alex, once again, just about resolve their predicament, and still manage a jovial bounce of his titanic pecs.

Great work as usual. This is now a LONG novel. How do you manage to maintain continuity and still post on a regular basis (I ask myself that question a lot. But then I get paranoid)?

PS: it's been a while since Frank was featured. I wonder if he's grown any bigger, considering he's been hitting the weights.
  #4   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2011, 07:55 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Total coolness a new chapter!!!

Jason missing??? That is one I didn't see coming... I was expecting Sammy to some how get more grow juice and slip it to someone but not Jason. That Frank calls Alex about Jason suggests one theory I've being nursing could be right... Jason is gay too and he and Frank are now a couple. That makes Sammy a prime suspect doing some thing to Jason but I can't see sammy getting the drop on Jason, unless he has been sampling the grow juice Alex was out of town...

Ender
Once again, my friend, you're very perceptive! A lot will be revealed in the next chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP71 View Post
Aw the trip had to end, just as it was getting interesting. Twenty-nine dollars for 6 ice cream sandwiches and 2 jumbo sodas? And I thought Irish prices were high. I was charged 11.85 euros for a foot-long hotdog and a medium Coke last week at the cinema (not even the boy wizard could help me out with that one). Anyhoo, the chapter was blazingly entertaining. I feel sorry for Alex, trying his best to fit into a world that no longer fits him. Rogue ceiling fans and way-too-suspicious cops are smallfry compared to the hazards his massive muscles and height have cursed him with. And when he depends on Ryan to come to his rescue, the poor lad flakes out. But it was nice to see Alex, once again, just about resolve their predicament, and still manage a jovial bounce of his titanic pecs.

Great work as usual. This is now a LONG novel. How do you manage to maintain continuity and still post on a regular basis (I ask myself that question a lot. But then I get paranoid)?

PS: it's been a while since Frank was featured. I wonder if he's grown any bigger, considering he's been hitting the weights.
I spend a lot of time going back and re-reading earlier chapters. The biggest problem I have is remembering the names I've given to minor characters several chapters back. The overall continuity doesn't seem to be so big a problem. Most of my best ideas come to me when I'm not writing. Once I have those, I sit down and "get in the zone" and crank out several pages in one sitting. The small details just seem to fall into place as I go along.

The evil prices that merchants charge when they know they have a captive audience is one of my pet peeves. Everyone knows that the real money is in the concession stand-- not the ticket sales.

Ryan's not a flake! Well, not too much. Remember that as brilliant as he is, he's really only a couple of years older than Alex. He's got some maturing to do, as well.

Frank's going to get a lot more important very quickly, and the plot is going to suddenly spin off into unexpected directions (I hope). I wracked my brain for a fittingly exciting conclusion in these final chapters, and I went back and re-read the entire story thus far (it took me 3 days!) before it started to gel. I had to get that worked out so that I could have a proper hook at the close of this chapter. Chapter 26 is another one I'm really proud of.
  #5   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2011, 08:58 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
I figure that most of of the flake side Ryan has been showing recently is he is on vacation and he sort of put his brain in neutral for the duration... That and he is out his "depths" as a non traveler...

As an Aspie or 'recovering Aspie' Alex is aware everything, is always analyzing it, and being in an 'alien' environment he is in "hyper-aware" mode the problem with being hyper-aware is you sometimes you miss the forest because the trees are in the way and at other times you walk into a tree (or a ceiling fan) because you're looking at the forest.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options