The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to pulse21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2011, 07:01 PM

pulse21 is on a distinguished road
Taming A Wolfman: Story 2

You guys liked this short story so much, I decided to do another. Told from a different point of view and touches on Leon's character this time. I went a little bit further with both sexual and personal essences. Hope you enjoy!!!

I listened to the clang of the metal weights being set on the rack. I wiped the sweat from my brow and took my glasses off to squint for a moment. Elliott was doing some dumbbell curls of his own. I watched as his massive furry arms pumped with veins and his teeth show with every repetition. Even in his human form, he was impressive. My maximum curl was in the 80s and 90s. Elliott would have to curl custom-made 150s to work hard. I looked at his beautiful shirtless pecs squeeze together and drip with sweat. Even in the gym, I had a desire to lose myself in lust with him. Elliott was completely happy and content with his image. No shirt, a bandana around his head, blue mesh shorts, and Zigtech shoes. I watched as he switched his exercise to shoulders and saw him reveal those beautiful hairy pits. The faint smell of his manly odor wisped past my nose.

I looked at myself and away from the Wolverine body-double near me. Why was I so covered up? My golden hair in a ponytail, and still in my glasses, I was wearing a black spandex long sleeve shirt (so my sweat stains didn?t show as much), and red shiny basketball pants. My shoes matched his, and I found it horribly unoriginal. I flexed my arms and pushed my lats out to make my frame expand through the fabric. I was hot no doubt, but my personality was just...hidden. ?Why can?t you let go, Leon?? I thought to myself as I let my 23-inch arms fall to my side. I let out a huff of air and un-strapped my lifting gloves.

?Hey Thor, are you okay?? Elliott called as he untied his bandana and wiped his gleaming traps. He called me Thor because when I let my hair down, I looked like the comic book character. But I never really got into comics like he did. I read the novel of the movie that came out this year. Did that count? I sat down on a bench and sighed. ?Why do you like me, Elliott?? I asked. He came and stood in front of me, his abs inflating and contracting with each breath. ?Wait...is this a trick question?? he said. ?I love you, Leon. You touch my heart.? Well that was true. I had helped Elliott to control the wolf side of him. But I still felt like I didn?t amount to him. He was still so confident and happy and bold. I hated being this bodybuilder-nerd-Thor guy and not being outgoing enough to fit the role.

?Am I...boring?? I said. Elliott let out a deep laugh that made me jump. Thank god we were the only guys in the gym that night. My friend owned it and would let us use it after hours. ?Boring? You?? he said. ?You?re super-smart, handsome, and love me even though I can turn into an 8-foot tall monster.? I stood up and rubbed my now sore triceps though the smooth lycra fabric. ?Why can?t I be like you? You?re so confident and...well...I bury my face in books all day while you run on all fours over rooftops and scale buildings. What seems more fun and crazy??

?Leon, if I didn?t work my energy off I?d go nuts.? I knew that, but even not when a werewolf, Elliott acted like he could do anything superhuman. He took his arm around me and gave me a kiss. The hot sweaty passion of him met me, and I soon felt myself running my fingers through his sideburns and hair. He looked at me with a sharp smile and said, ?I love you just the way you are. You keep me in check and don?t care what I am. And now, I?m going to help you get OUT of check.? I raised my eyebrow and traced his wide shoulder. ?How?? Elliott motioned with his head toward the fighting octagon that was adjacent to the weight room. ?Oh, no. Elliott. I can?t.? He picked me up over his shoulder. ?Oh, yes you can!? he laughed. ?Come on!?

I stood facing him in the center of the mat, his strong brown eyes looking at mine. ?Let your hair down,? he said. I untied my low ponytail and shook my head until my thick locks fell below my shoulder. ?Lose the glasses,? he said. ?Elliott, I use these to read.? I protested. He replied with a low intimidating growl and crackled his hands into fists. ?You?re not reading now. Off.? I folded my glasses, placed them in my case from my pocket and set them against the wall of the octagon. ?I guess you want THIS off, too,? I said pulling my shirt off. I felt the hot humid air of the gym surround my body. I rolled my shoulders and observed my brown hair trailing down my pecs and abs. I didn?t have as much as Elliott, but a good amount. ?Kick off the shoes and socks,? he added. ?Why?? I said. ?Because when I let go, my feet grow so big they tear whatever expensive shoe I?m wearing to shreds. Get used to being barefoot in places other than home.?

I walked back to him, feeling my toes and the balls of my feet touch the mat. Elliott stood looking at me. ?And these,? he said eyeing my pants. I watched as his nails sharpened and in one swift motion, felt my pants fly right off my legs, leaving nothing but my white Under Armor compression shorts to conceal my cock. And with me being eight inches long, my bulge was pretty noticeable. ?Elliot! What the hell!? I said cupping my balls. He tore his shorts off as well, revealing the same underwear. Only Elliott?s pubes were black and a lot thicker to adorn his manhood. I could practically see his whole package with how the sweat made the fabric transparent. ?Relax,? he said. ?No one is hiding here.? Seeing Elliott this way couldn?t help but turn me on. I felt my cock begin to harden, and he noticed. ?Good. Now we?re getting somewhere.? I watched his own cock lengthen and reach down the leg of his shorts. His feet flexed and rolled as his legs tightened. He shook his hair back, licked his teeth, and put his two fists up. ?Let?s go, Leon. Don?t hold back.?

I charged at him and threw a left hook and a right rush. He dodged the first one and caught the second with his massive forearm. I aimed a punch and landed my fist on his hairy abs, feeling the wet warm sensation of adrenaline on him. He had flexed to take the impact. ?Harder, Leon. Harder!? he said with an angry smile. I scowled and went for his lower body. I grouched down, my huge arms anchoring me with open hands, and watched my right quad bulge with power under my shorts. My foot, flexed, and my calf ready to strike, I whirled it in an attempt to sweep his legs from under him. He hopped twice before I initiated a backbend to kick my left foot into his lower stomach. I pointed my foot this time and shoved hard.

?Oof!? he said. I jumped back up and delivered a muay thai knee to his chest. My blood was now shooting through my muscles. Between my legs and arms pumping and my erect cock shifting in my tights, I couldn?t help but feel like I could do anything. So this was what Elliott felt: being wild. I gave a fake direct punch for Elliott to catch and swung both my legs around his waist, pressing my tent against his abs. I felt my precum leaking through the thin fabric and mix with his sweat. ?Am I letting lose NOW, Elliott?? I said loudly as I right hooked his cheek. It glanced off and I punched the left side of his chest. He exhaled and tried to punch me, but holding my thick legs around him, I evaded them with ease. I put an open palmed slap across his face. He looked at me dazed as I brought both my fists down on his shoulders. He contracted as I back-flipped off him and shoved him back with my feet. I landed on all fours, crouched low to the ground. I wanted to hurt him more. I wanted him to come at me more so I could punch him and kick him and unleash my power. My cock was throbbing and on the verge of shooting through my shorts, but I held my concentration on the fight and not his handsome image.

?Grrrrrraaaaaoooowwwrrrr.? I smiled as Elliott?s fangs sprouted and his claws extended. He was using his wolf-side now, and he was angry. Not quite human, but not completely werewolf. Elliott?s cock was throbbing too and his precum dripped onto the mat in thick clear globs. He hunched down and growled again, looking like a completely feral animal. I was ready, and listened as he roared at me. ?Come at me, fucker,? I growled back. Elliott leapt onto his front arms and I could see his shoulders gaining power. I crouched as well. He launched his whole upper body at me, ready to take me down by my shoulders. I shifted to the side, bear-hugged him, and twisted to the left. ?Rrrrawwwrrruuugh?? I heard him say. We both spun in midair and then I dropped us down onto the mat below, him on his back and looking up on me holding him down with my hands on his huge neck.

?Pinned ya!? I snarled at him. We both stayed there, our wet smooth cocks screaming to be let out of their spandex prisons and pressing against each other. I was dripping sweat all over Elliott and panting like crazy. He stared at me with a shocked expression, his mouth open. I felt two sweaty arms grab me and Elliott forced himself up. I pulled his shoulders with me and we rolled twice before I slammed his back down on the mat. ?Pinned ya AGAIN.? I said to his face. I let myself lie on Elliott with full weight and have his arms envelop me, our drenched muscular bodies grinding against each other. ?Come on, Leon...? he whispered fiercely. I grasped his rock hard bulge with my whole and jerked as fast as I could. Elliott?s head tilted back and his pelvis thrusted forward, each movement becoming more and more intense.

?Aaaarrrrrghhh!? With that, he shot his load through his shorts and into my hands. I felt my own cock explode and felt warm thick cum spurt onto his chest. The release was so forceful and animalistic; my balls ached from letting it all out. ?Ohhhhh, fuck...? Elliott moaned. Through clenched teeth, he smiled. ?Heheh, Leon?? he said, breathing heavily. ?Yeah?? I managed to gasp. ?You...aren?t...boring at ALL.? I put my lips to his and we engaged in a deep passionate kiss. I licked his neck and hairy nipples and then went back for another one, this time locking my tongue with his. ?I love you,? we both said in unison. I felt my face blush, and he chuckled in that deep beastly voice of his.

I helped him to his feet. We stood facing each other, two giant men alone in a gym. One dark, one light. ?Thank you,? I said smiling. Elliott gave me a playful nudge and handed me my clothes. He put his hand against my tight ass and we walked to the showers. I put my glasses on and smoothed my hair back. ?Let?s do this again sometime,? I said.

Let me know what you guys think! I've got another story waiting if you like this one.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2011, 08:07 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
I loved it. I love how they balance one another ad I can almost feel te real love from this
  #3   Add to Aleutrius's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2011, 03:48 AM

Aleutrius is on a distinguished road
Really good. Looking forward to a continuation.
  #4   Add to pulse21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2011, 04:54 PM

Thank you! That's what I was shooting for. Love, passion, character, and sex.

This story went further than the other one. It had more sex than transformation. The next story will combine both. I love writing about these two guys.
  #5   Add to muscleboi25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2011, 09:34 PM

muscleboi25 is on a distinguished road
Thank you for this inspiring story. Leon and Elliott are fastly becoming my favorite characters. You have a real talent, and I am waiting with baited breath for the next chapter!!!
  #6   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
GET IT LEON, GEEEEET IT!

Nice job - as expected. :D
  #7   Add to pulse21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2011, 09:08 AM

Lol thank you ^_^
  #8   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2011, 11:24 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Great characters and great friends! Keep the series alive!
  #9   Add to Jack of Blades's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2011, 04:44 PM

Jack of Blades is on a distinguished road
Well this came out of nowhere. I love it! The sexual tension, the deep animalistic attitudes, the serious themes, the wonderfully complete but flawed characters. Definitely write more of these two please!

"So did I, which at least proved I wasn't. Then I decided I was a lemon for a while. I kept myself amused jumping in and out of a Gin and Tonic."

"Where did you find a Gin and Tonic?"

"Weell.. I didn't. I found a small lake that thought it was a Gin and Tonic and jumped in and out of that. At least I think it thought it was a Gin and Tonic."
  #10   Add to pulse21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2011, 06:49 PM

I'm currently writing the 3rd story now. If I don't post it by tonight, it will definitely be posted by tomorrow afternoon.

Elliott and Leon are a little more open to the public in this coming entry.
  #11   Add to Big Jake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2012, 06:46 AM
Lost bull.

Big Jake is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Big Jake Send a message via AIM to Big Jake Send a message via MSN to Big Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Big Jake Send a message via Skype™ to Big Jake
Shit that was intense. We need more!
  #12   Add to capteg1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2012, 02:56 PM

capteg1 is on a distinguished road
capteg1

I love the whole werewolf grow scene....please keep it up....I know I do when I read these stories!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options