The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Steroids
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Steroids General information, discussion and experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to THE BODYBUILDING GIANT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2011, 09:23 AM

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT is on a distinguished road
another hgh question

hi guys in the uk human groeht hormone is well expensive and ive heard its cheaper in the stats

can someone confirm this for me

in the uk

hgh 100 ius is ?160

igh 100 ius ?80

if im crossing the boundries of this forum im sorry never meant just wanted to find out

thanks Nathan
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to msclbldr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2011, 03:15 PM

msclbldr
Send a message via Yahoo to msclbldr
Those prices seem cheap for the UK. what brand is it?
  #3   Add to THE BODYBUILDING GIANT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2011, 09:56 PM

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT is on a distinguished road
its either geniropin ,sintropin or blue tops the igf is cheep but swells ur guts up
  #4   Add to FuzzyKB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2011, 12:07 AM

FuzzyKB is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan View Post
hi guys in the uk human groeht hormone is well expensive and ive heard its cheaper in the stats

in the uk

hgh 100 ius is ?160

igh 100 ius ?80

if im crossing the boundries of this forum im sorry never meant just wanted to find out

thanks Nathan

- - - - - - - - - - -

Legitimate HGH sold with an Rx in the United States is incredible in price.

It is normally used in lipodystrophy with HIV, but has recently been replaced by Egrifta (tesamorelin) because it is cheaper. The down side of "normally" here it is not sold by the single vial but in boxes. The cost of a box of HGH is at last check about $1,200-1,400. USD. Egrifta stimulates the body to produce GHF-1 which has proven effective in patients with lipodystrophy. Egrifta is worthless for bodybuilding.

If you were going to choose a steroid to play with, this is not the one. This one has greater danger than others because of it's effect on blood sugar metabolism. Patients taking either HGH or Egrifta need extremely close monitoring, for blood glucose problems.

HGH in higher dosages can cause extreme joint pain and over the long term can cause distortion of facial features and the body based on megaloid effects. If you have any family history of carcinoma you also need to be scanned before using any GH related chems. If there is any kind of tumor in or on you use of GH can accelerate growth a great deal.

Be very careful on this one. Danger Will Robinson!
  #5   Add to musqlure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2011, 07:10 PM

musqlure is on a distinguished road
HGH can be legally sold in the U.S. only by prescription. The only brand name I'm aware of is called Serostim. I did a search for it on the site of at the on line pharmacy I use, and I found that a 30-day supply of 6 mg vials costs over $2,000. (That's the cost of the Serostim without insurance coverage.) So the stuff isn't cheap by any means.

Given the side-effects associated with the drug, I can't see how it could be worth it. I mean, who has two grand a month to spend on something like that?
  #6   Add to lucas's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2011, 10:11 AM

lucas
It's a good price. here in the US is at a similar price. From China. So go for it. The only thing is that takes minimum 6 months to see results at 4iu or 5iu a day. Good luck
  #7   Add to FuzzyKB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2011, 07:28 PM

FuzzyKB is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan View Post

in the uk

hgh 100 ius is ?160

igh 100 ius ?80

thanks Nathan

Of all of the various chemical compounds in use for this purpose this one has the potential to be the most dangerous in long term usage. The side effects especially when it comes to alterations in metabolization of blood sugar and insulin usage in some individuals are not reversible. HIV patients given this drug have been very carefully monitored for any evidence of blood sugar metabolization and disturbances. At the same time, if used with any error the side effects of this drug make it's use obvious in the sport and can be a red flag to any sanctioned event to test for other substances more necessary and not as easily detected. I was given Serostim back in 2001 legitimately and it was not a picnic. I experienced some major negatives from it's use and would suggest going this route only when everything else has failed because the risks unless there is a very big check floating out there that you want to have paid to you. Unless you are in competition this one is dynamite and can really get you into trouble. Please be careful my friend.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options