The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2011, 10:18 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
The underground fight club - part II - Lost among monsters

The underground fight club - teaser
The underground fight club - part I - entering the dungeon

Ha, ha! You’re laughing at me now, but I'm sure you wouldn't have held it when you met the first monster! Yeah, that's right! keep laughing, both monsters did the same when they noticed the wet spot growing on my pants... only their laughter shook the walls around us like an earthquake! The one with the number 9 on the back of his head ripped his clothes a little more just by breathing a little deeper because he was laughing. The big, I mean, the huge one did not have any sews left on his clothes, in fact he had almost no clothes left! That beast was easily over 8 feet tall with the same shaved head… he was the number 3. Over his upper body there were only some small pieces of fabric which once were his shirt and suit. The twin gigantic orbs of muscle on his chest almost eclipsed his head from my point of view. Both arms were totally exposed, no sleeves in this world would ever be able to hold those things inside them... they must have been at least 45" around and there were only thick muscle fibers and over inflated pulsing veins under the ready-to-rip-open thin skin. The tie was still around the huge neck, but it looked more like a bow tie, so short was the portion left after going around such an enormous tree trunk like neck, it didn't even reached the deep valley between the enormous pecs. His pants had also been completely ripped apart. His dick and balls were not visible just because he improvised a kind of "tarzan trunk" using the remains of his pants and a rope. The ripped fabric was hanging between the monstrous thighs. The swollen ropes of muscle were all covered with pulsing veins and each muscle fiber was clearly visible beneath the tight hairy skin. The remaining pieces of his shoes did not cover half of each huge foot! The front of each shoe was wide open and the huge bony foot went out through it. I think his toe alone was bigger around than my wrist!

After they stopped laughing the monstrous one told me to follow them. They turned their back on me and started walking. Again, my legs did not respond to my brain, they just kept shaking a lot inside my wet pants. Both monsters kept going on the wide corridor. Number 3 went first. I was frozen looking at how he had to lift his leg way up to the side so it could go around the other overgrown thigh, and how he turned his upper body with the arms open wide while taking a simple step forward. He almost touched both walls plus the ceiling... Man he was a MONSTER!!!

Finally I started walking and soon we were in front of the entrance to a corridor as wide as a standard door, which none of them would never fit in. The monster number 9 told me to go there and enter a room to the right where I should wait for someone who would tell me what to do next. Thanks God I had no pee left inside me, because when he pointed to the direction I should go the sheer movement of getting his arm straight to point me the direction made what was left of his sleeve rip apart along the HUUUGE triceps with a loud noise! "RIIIIPP!!" The monster just looked down to the piece of fabric hanging from the enormous arm and said to the monster number 3 "OH MAN, THEY SHOULD MAKE US SOME CLOTHES THAT WOULD LAST AT LEAST FOR ONE DAY!!" I just thought "WHAT!! Did they fit inside those clothes this morning?!?!?"

I was frozen! And the monster noticed it... My eyes were almost jumping from their orbits when the monster flexed his enormous forearm and finished ripping the sleeve apart... The poor piece of fabric went to the floor while the monstrosity in front of me kept flexing all the HUUUUGE muscles around his arm, making the veins grow even thicker than they were already. That beast's arms were easily over 40 inches around at that time!! I just could not make a move! I did not even breath, and the beast seemed to like it! He was flexing his arm muscles harder and harder, the tight hairy skin seemed to be ready to rip open just like his clothes did. Each muscle fiber was clearly visible beneath the pulsing veins. But soon number 3 said "WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS! YOU GO NOW!" and pointed to the room I should enter and took the other beast by the back of the neck forcing number 9 to follow him.

They went away and left me there, frozen in place. After another couple of seconds, my brain started working again and I went to the room the beasts told me to. I thought of running away, but the idea of making those guys angry made me do it the way they told me to.

I entered the room and sit on one of the many chairs around. It was a small room with no windows, just a lot of chairs and a standard sized door. Just now I noticed how stinky I was because of my dirty pants. The minutes were passing by and I started wondering about all that happened since I got out of my apartment with my friend... He had told me he was going to meet me inside, so where was he? And what the fuck happened to those guys to make them so fucking huge and muscular!?!?

The minutes kept going by and no sign of life outside, just the smell coming from my pants got stronger and stronger. After about half an hour my heart started racing again when I heard something "THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!" It was the same stomping sound again, only this time it came in a slower pace along with some other strange sounds, something like a scratching or something.... "THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!" I thought I would have a heart attack when the door started to open.. I did not see the face of the one who opened it... just the huge, I mean, HUUUUUUGGEEEEE muscles behind the door! The muscle beast was way wider than the door frame. He had to walk sideways though the narrow corridor and reach the door so monstrously big his muscles were. All I could see was the gigantic muscular torso, also covered with remains of a security man uniform. His shoulders were way wider than the door frame and his head was higher than it. Even though he was way too big for that door he started going through it. He tried to squeeze the enormous body through the door but his pecs alone wouldn`t fit through it... Yes! His pecs alone were wider than the door frame! He noticed he would never go through it that way so he tried other position: first he put one of the huge legs inside, twisting his lower body, than the other leg...I thought my consciousness would fade away when I saw the muscle freak lying on his shoulder just to go through a standard sized door, but I really almost fainted right after that...

After fighting against the door frame, and finishing what was left of his clothes, the monster stood up. I had seen his face, but I did not want to believe my eyes! Only when I saw the number on the back of his head I had accept the unbelievable: that guy was the number 14! The same guy who squeezed the air out of me when I got in with my friend, but he - and his muscles - had grown, A LOT!!!!

The underground fight club - part III - When you think you`ve seen everything...

Last edited by curinga; September 4th, 2011 at 03:49 AM. Reason: 09/04 - revised the text and added some more details...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2011, 11:34 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
You are doing good for the most part, though I think you can do more in terms of just saying this guy is huge, and that guy is huge. Sometimes you go into detail, like saying the guy's toe is as big around as the narrator's wrist, but I'd like to see more relative descriptions, how wide are the guy's shoulders, his thighs, does he have six pack abs, or 8 pack, or even 10 pack. There's no doubt that your writing is great, and arousing, but it could be so much better if you took more time in describing each guy, rather than going through them in such a quick manner.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2011, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 View Post
though I think you can do more in terms of just saying this guy is huge, and that guy is huge.
Yeah... I`ve just re-read part of the story and it really is kind of annoying.... Thanks for the tip, I`ll try to avoid it next time! and, about going through it too fast, I`m trying to get to the real BIG thing soon, but if you like it, I can go a little slower...
  #4   Add to Empel Reeser's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2011, 03:07 AM

Empel Reeser is on a distinguished road
I really think this story was hot as it started and it seemed to have a lot of potential. I have been looking forward for a continuation for a couple of weeks now. Please continue the story.
  #5   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2011, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empel Reeser View Post
I really think this story was hot as it started and it seemed to have a lot of potential. I have been looking forward for a continuation for a couple of weeks now. Please continue the story.
Hi, and thanks for the feedback!! In fact there is another chapter here but it is still far from what I have in mind for the "real big thing"... I intend to continue this story soon, just as I want to finish the Muscle Drain II. Be sure I'll do it as soon as my life gets a little more stable....

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options