The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2011, 02:13 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
The underground fight club - teaser

Hey everyone! Here is a teaser of what can be my next story... no sex for this one, only growing muscles everywhere! there may be a little violence in the future (it`s about a fight club after all) but I`ll try to keep the focus on the muscles. Please tell me what you think about the overall idea. Hope you like it!

The Underground Fight Club - teaser

-Hey! What’s up man?! Come close, I want to tell you something!
-Did you see the news today?
-What?!?! You didn't see it? Where have you been all day?! Everybody is talking about it! Didn’t you notice that half block downtown was turned into dust by a muscle beast yesterday?
-Oh man, you should have seen it! And guess what... I was there when it all happened! Even better, I was there from the start!!
-Hey, don't talk so loud! I don't want everybody to know I was into an illegal stuff that ended up in such a mess... I ran away when things got out of control, but people are saying that more than half a block is now a cloud of dust and there are several buildings damaged everywhere around the city, and the guy who did it is still missing!! I wonder how such an enormous beast can do all that damage and disappear!
-Ok, ok!! Don’t talk so loud! Let`s get out of here and I'll tell how things happened from the beginning...

Yesterday afternoon a friend called me asking if I had something in mind for that night. In fact I had, but it wasn't something I couldn't cancel. He said he knew a place and he wanted me to go with him. I asked about the place but he said he couldn't tell much by phone, he just said "be ready for the most unforgettable night of your whole life!" At the time I really thought he was joking... Some hours later he arrived at my apartment looking worried and asked me as soon as he got in "Did you tell someone about where we're going?" "How could I do that? I have no idea where we're going!" I said trying to make it sound like a joke, but the worried look in his face did not disappear. "No man, I didn't tell anyone about where we're going... but why are you so worried?" I asked starting to get worried myself "Let's get out of here! I'll explain on the way..." and we went down the stairs straight to his car.

He turned the engine on and started talking "sorry if I scared you, I just received a strange call, I thought things might have got..." he stopped like he was trying to find a way to tell me something "Have got what?" I asked "Don't worry, everything is Ok!" his expression did not agree with his words "are you sure?" I asked and he just nodded back. After a long silence I tried to start a normal conversation, but I had no idea that night would be everything but normal..."So, where are we going after all?" and without looking at me he answered "we're going to an underground fight club!" he answered with a growing grin on the corner of his mouth. "ohh, so that's it.. a fight club... will you tell me the rest now or what?" I asked him but his eyes were fixed on the road ahead " you wouldn't believe me If I told you. You've got to see it with your own eyes and then I'll explain everything in the right time..."

We didn't talk much on the way. I just got more and more uncomfortable as the neighborhood got darker and scarier. The ride took around 30 minutes. We got out of the car and walked around and through some narrow paths for about 10 minutes. My friend said something about being sure we were not being followed and soon we were in front of a big heavy steel gate. He made a call and said something totally disconnected, probably some kind of code. Soon there were some noises behind the gate and it started to open slowly. My friend looked at me with excitement in his eyes and said in low "be prepared!"

My heart skipped a beat when I realized the big shadow I saw moving behind the gate was not from a tree or any other big thing... My friend entered first, I followed him as close as I could but soon a big hand held me... The gate was already closed and I just felt the hand lifting me and pressing me against the heavy steel. That's when I could see how big the owner of the hand was... That guy was just enormous! He must have been at least 7' tall! It was the widest body frame I ever dreamed seeing in my whole life and he was all muscles! I mean HUGE muscles!! And the shaved head with a big number 14 tattooed on the back of his head made him look tougher than you could ever imagine! He wore the classic security man uniform, but the clothes looked ridiculously small for him, they were literally ripping apart. The shirt buttons at chest height did not exist anymore, there were only some remains of the sew hanging over the deep valley between his huge pectorals. The seams around the shoulders already started to burst, and the tie was comically way too short for the huge neck covered with bulging muscle fibers everywhere... The profile of the huge muscles on his arms was clearly visible under the thick clothes. You could clearly see how developed the biceps triceps and forearms were while they kept stretching the thick sleeve of the black suit. God! Those biceps must have been easily over 30” around! He asked something to my friend while pressing me hard on the chest, still holding me up against the gate. His huge hand covered almost my entire chest! I think he could wear my watch on one of his fingers and it would be tight... My friend answered - another code - and the huge security monster started talking on his communicator. His voice was so deep that I felt the vibration coming through his arm deep inside my chest. His arms were so muscular that he had a really hard time reaching his own ear. I even heard the noises of his clothes ripping a little more as he struggled to hold the radio near to his ear. After endless seconds he let me go, I fell on my knees and gasped for air while the monster made a gesture for us to wait while he took some steps away from us and kept talking on his radio. "What was that?" I asked my friend. My chest was hurting like if I had been punched for an hour, even though the guy did not seem to make any effort at all to hold me. "They are checking if you’re clean to enter. Don't worry, I prepared everything.." "but that guy! he's a monster!!" I said still in shock "I told you should see it with your own eyes! and believe me, you ain't seen nothing yet!"

So, what do you think? Should I continue?

The underground fight club - part I - entering the dungeon
The underground fight club - part II - Lost among monsters
The underground fight club - part III - When you think you`ve seen everything...

Last edited by curinga; September 4th, 2011 at 03:49 AM. Reason: 09/04 - revised the text and added some more details...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2011, 05:48 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Oh, yes, yes, yes! Please continue.
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Man, I like this start! I hope to see more soon!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #4   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2011, 02:13 AM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
I like where this is going. More muscle please & more man to man combat.
  #5   Add to beachdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2011, 08:00 PM

beachdude is on a distinguished road
Worshipper said it....more muscle & more man to man combat PLEASE!!! Great start!
  #6   Add to Empel Reeser's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2011, 04:51 PM

Empel Reeser is on a distinguished road
So, what do you think? Should I continue?[/QUOTE]

Definitely!!
  #7   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2011, 04:56 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
The Underground Fight Club

You are DAM right,please continue. We have to see how 6969ing BIG these Monsters are. Please let us know in pounds so our pee squeak minds can comprehend how big the guys are. The Bigger the better. Thanks for writing what the rest of us are unable to do. A BIG THANKS

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options