The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2011, 03:48 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
The underground fight club - part III - When you think you`ve seen everything...

Hi everyone!!

Here is the next part of my story, but first I`d like to say that I re-wrote some areas of the first parts of the story, adding more details and making the characters easier to be identified. you don`t need to re-read the story to understand what is going on, you just should know that now the "security muscle monsters" have shaved heads and a number tattooed on the back of their heads: The first one (the one who held the character against the gate) is the number 14. The second one (the one with the gap on the back of the suit) is the number 9 and the third and biggest one (so far..) is the number 3.

So, I hope you like this update and, again, feedback is always appreciated!!

The underground fight club - teaser
The underground fight club - part I - entering the dungeon
The underground fight club - part II - Lost among monsters

The underground fight club - part III - When you think you`ve seen everything...

The muscle freak number 14 cleaned the dust over the monstrosity that was his body and the last pieces of clothes went to the floor. Completely naked, he was now looking at me. Man! That guy was BIG! He must have been around 8 feet tall, just like the muscle freak number 3, but now he looked even more muscular than number 3! The beast was still breathing heavy when he said ?TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF!!? I just couldn?t make a move! I stood there staring at the naked muscle freak with all those bestial muscles going up and down with every breath the beast took? Each arm, which must have been over 50? around at that time, went way up to the sides as he breathed in, almost reaching a cross pose! ?if that guy keep growing more muscular soon he won`t be able to move anymore! he will be crucified by his own muscles!!? I thought while I was still frozen and the freak was still looking at me.

He was so big that he had to bend his head forward not to touch the ceiling. His neck practically did not exist anymore? the traps came from right beneath each ear and went all the way over the enormous pecs to reach the huge globes of striated muscle that were each of his deltoids. Each of his hairy pecs was so big that they eclipsed half of his face from my point of view. And the lats? Oh god! The lats!! Seeing those wing like bestial muscles growing along the monumental body frame as the beast breathed in started to make my conscious fade away but then I felt the strong voice shaking me again ?YOU REALLY HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT`S GOING ON HERE DO YOU?? The freak said and now I was surprised to see such a monster talking like a normal person would do for the first time. I just nodded and then he said with his distorted thunderous voice: ?I`M JUST GONNA CHECK IF YOU DON`T HAVE ANY FORBIDEN ITEM LIKE CAMERAS OR ANY TYPE OF SOUND RECORDER. I WON`T DO YOU NO HARM!? after a moment, when my brain came back to reality, I started undressing.

Man! I was stinky!! I took my pants off and suddenly I saw the huge hand right in front of my face asking for my dirty clothes. I gave him my pants and he said ?THE SHIRT TOO!? I started undressing the shirt when I heard something: ?CRACK!? when I finished undressing my shirt I saw the freak had found, I mean, he had smashed my Iphone inside my pants` pocket? He really tried to just pull it out of the pocket, but he was just too strong for that. With only two of his huge fingers he ripped open the pocket and smashed my Iphone into pieces. ?YOU WON`T TAKE ANY PHOTOS WITH THAT ANYMORE?? the freak said sounding strangely sorry for smashing it. He kept checking the other pockets and I couldn`t get my eyes off the bulging muscle fibers all over the beast! Each of his movements, even the smooth ones, made several thick muscle fibers jump everywhere! The huge forearms were the most impressive area! It really looked like steel cables under the network of swollen pulsing veins under the thin hairy and tanned skin. I was getting farther away on my mind when the beast started talking again ?MAN! THIS NEW STUFF IS REALLY STRONGER! I DIDN`T MEAN TO BREAK THE PHONE, I JUST COULDN`T CONTROL MY STRENGTH!? I was not sure if he was talking to me or talking to himself but there was something I just couldn`t have not noticed: his dick started to grow harder! ?shit!? was all I could think for the moment? ?MAN! THIS STUFF IS REEEEAAAALY STRONGER!!! I CAN FEEL MYSELF GROWING ALL THE TIME!!? He said while still checking my pants` pockets. He was now breathing heavier and heavier, I could see the veins growing thicker all over the monstrous body as his dick grew bigger and bigger! I think that the excitement on breaking the phone because he couldn`t control his strength triggered something inside his body? ?SHIIIT!!! THIS NEW STUFF IS REEAALLLY WAAAAYYY STRONGER, BUT IF FEELS AAAWWSOME!!!? and after that he let my pants go to the floor and started pumping his mountainous muscles! His dick was now 100% erect, reaching the level of his belly button, which means it must have been at least 15? long at that the time. ?OOHHH YEEAHH!! KEEP GROWING MOTHER FUCKERS!!? The beast roared as he pumped the huge arms. I did not know what to do! The beast kept pumping the huge muscles bigger and bigger. I could see all the veins inflating faster and faster and more veins showing up everywhere. ?SHIT!!! IT FEELS GOOOOOD!!!? The beast was beet red all covered with dark veins, but when I thought had seen everything the freak roared again ?OOHHH FUCK!! HERE IT COMES!!! AAAAWWWWWGGGHH!!!? with that the beast hit a most muscular pose ? and the name of the pose could not be more appropriate! He squeezed the bestial muscles harder and harder. I saw it but it took me a while to believe my eyes: the beast was growing FAST!! That guy was exploding with muscle and he was not just growing more muscular, he was also growing wider and taller!! ?AWWWG FUUUCK YEEAAHHH!! GROOOOWWW MOTHER FUCKEEER!!? he kept growling with deepening voice as he kept squeezing and pumping the freaking huge pectoral muscles on his growing bestial body.

My body was shaking so much with fear that I fell from the chair I was sitting and crawled to the corner of the small room trying to find the impossible: a safe place to be inside the same room with a growing muscle monster. But soon he stopped flexing his pecs and the growth started to slow down until it stopped. ?WHOOOOA!!!? The beast took a deep breath as if he had just finished a heavy workout ?THAT FEELS AWSOME EVERYTIME!!? It was hard to understand what he said so distorted his voice was due to the monstrous size of his head and vocal cords. But then he tried to stand up? ?OH SHIT! I SHOULDN`T HAVE DONE IT IN HERE!? he said when he noticed he had grown way too big for the room we were in. He had to bend way forward not to go through the ceiling. His upper back touched the ceiling while he tried to find a position he could fit in the small room and each giant hand touched a wall on opposite sides of the room.

Only now he noticed I wasn`t sitting on the chair anymore, and when he saw my desperate face while I was sitting naked, hugging my legs on the corner of the room he tried to calm me down: ?I THINK YOU`RE GOOD TO GO? UHHH, YOU SHOULD PROCEED TO THE MAIN ROOM NOW!? he said and kept staring at me, sounding comically insecure, probably because he noticed that his attempt to talk to me made me even more horrified! ?UHHH? OK, YOUR FRIEND IS WAITING OUTSIDE. I`LL TELL HIM TO BRING YOU SOME CLEAN CLOTHES? and after that he made a move like he was going to walk through the door like a normal person would do ? he was clearly not used to be such a huge muscle monster!! He stopped when he realized he would never fit in and said half talking to himself ?OK, NOW HOW DO I GET OUT OF HERE?? The puzzle of getting out of the room made him forget the ceiling was way too close to his head and he made a move to stand up. His head and upper back hit the ceiling ?THUMP!? making a huge crack appear on the concrete. ?OHHH FUCK!!? He bent down again moving his hand to the back of his head? God!! Look at my hands!! Remembering the image of that monster trying to reach his own head makes me shake until now!! He was bending forward: his monstrous right arm was relaxed almost reaching the wall that was farther from me. The other hand struggled to reach the back of his head. From where I was I saw the huge left pectoral stretching as the biceps grew bigger and bigger with the movement! The abs also stretched and the gigantic lat grew wider and wider along with the moving behemoth that was his arm. As he kept rising the arm: the bicep grew thicker, full of pulsing fibers while the triceps stretched to find the way through the huge muscles and reach the elbow. The growing ball of thick muscle fibers that was his deltoids got way too big to allow the bicep to keep pulling the forearm closer to the head, plus, the overgrown pectoral and trapezius kept pushing his head farther from his left hand as they grew thicker because of the movement. When he realized he would not reach his head ? or not even get close to it ? the monster got MAD!! ?FUCKING SHIT!!? he roared and made a sudden movement to stand up again, but this time the ceiling did not stop him? All I saw after that was pieces of concrete falling everywhere and a cloud of dust blinding me. After a moment I heard the thunderous voice again: ?STAY HERE! I`LL CALL YOUR FRIEND AND HE WILL BRING YOU SOME CLOTHES?? after that I just saw the big shadow moving through the cloud of dust and some more destruction noises? this time one of the walls went to the floor? the muscle freak number 14 succeeded on getting out of the room!

I stood there as I was told to ? as if there was any other option left for me? I was naked, sitting on the corner of a destruction site, scared as I never thought a human could ever be! But after a moment I finally heard a familiar voice! It was my friend calling me back to reality. He had to shake me several times to get me out of the catatonic state. He help me getting out of the destroyed room, taking me to a bathroom where I washed my face and dressed some clothes he got me ? which were way too big to fit me? Still shaking a lot I stared deep into my friend`s eyes and asked ?will you explain what`s going on here now or what?!!???
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2011, 06:12 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Keep going!!! I'm at the edge of my seat!!!
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Yeah! That was a really good read, the best chapter yet! Can't wait for more!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options