The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to pulse21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2011, 06:47 PM

pulse21 is on a distinguished road
Taming A Wolfman: Story 3

I'm back! Sorry, I've been setting up for college and it's been nuts. So much homework...enjoy!

?How long have you been suppressing it?? Leon asked. I scratched my shoulder and looked at my watch. It was about 11:50 at night, and we had been walking through Central Park for about an hour now. We had saw Rock of Ages, and then a dinner afterward at Angelo?s. When I was with Leon, hours seemed like minutes. We got ice cream while walking and had a guy paint the two of us on a canvas. The air that night was a warm 77 degrees. I was wearing my favorite hoodie sweatshirt with the sleeves torn off (I could use my nails to cut almost anything. Steel was pretty much my claws couldn?t get through). My shorts that night were my black shiny basketball shorts. They were a little longer on my legs, an inch past my knees, because they were the only things that stretched when my legs hulked-out. Next to my sweatpants, I liked transforming in them since I could conceal my cock...well...through the massive bulge anyway (my eight-inch already hung down my leg and showed through the thin polyester fabric when soft).

?About an hour now, Leon.? I had learned to keep my human form for as long as possible before the full moon forced it out of me. If I thought about anything other than sex or my boyfriend, I?d be good. That was difficult, being that I was on a date. Leon looked stunning, even in his ?casual? attire, which was a white polo shirt and tan shorts. ?But you know, this won?t last long.? He smiled and put his arm around my already pumped biceps, stroking a pumped vein. ?The open field is right...here,? he said. He pulled me between two large trees and over a hedge. We had reached the middle field of Central Park, and the moon was directly over us, illuminating the stars. I lowered my head and clenched my teeth. I felt my biceps begin to pulse and become swollen. My cock shifted in my shorts, signaling an impending erection. ?Errrrrgh...? I said in a deep groan. ?The full moon is going to change me soon. Let?s find a spot to lay down so I can let it all out.? We quickly ran up the hill...well, Leon ran up the hill. I got down on all fours, my shoes in my mouth, and used my massive quads and arms to propel me to the top of the incline in seconds. Leon sat down on the lush grass and kicked his sandals off. ?Anybody around? Check first,? he said.

I drew in a deep breath and felt my furry chest expand beneath my sweatshirt. Combining my ears, I found a hotdog stand really far away...someone smoking in the opposite direction...a horse carriage making a turn to Time Warner Central...but nobody within 150 yards of us. ?All good, Leon,? I said. I looked down to see my cock now tenting almost a foot through my shorts. My boyfriend was taking off his shirt, revealing his beautiful muscles underneath. He smoothed his hand down his abs and rested it on the bulge forming between his legs. ?Go,? he said with a smile.

I crouched down, my arms folded across my pecs. From my throat came a low growl that faintly echoed around the field. The sound of tearing socks told that my toenails had sharpened, and I felt the grass under my feet as they pushed out and widened, thickening with skin and making me tougher against the ground. My calves bulged and my quads swelled as if someone had shoved a tube into them and blew air like a balloon. The fabric of my shorts stretched tighter and tighter, forcing me to stand up and face my increasing height. ?Fuck yeah...? I muttered with a smile, and noticed my lower canine teeth in my peripheral vision. I opened my arms out wide, and let my pecs build pounds of muscle, testing the fabric of my hoodie and tearing the neck into a wide ?V? shape to accommodate my new wider traps. I flexed a double biceps and watched them form new 30-inch bowling balls, and my armpits going from bushy to forest. I had worked on increasing my mass for Leon, since I knew he wanted me to be as natural as possible. Having huger, hairier arms and legs wasn?t bad at all. I threw my head back and let my brow lower and my nose become sharper, feeling my sideburns and hair become uncombed and wild. I crouched down and shook my head on instinct, letting my muscles adjust and settle. I was drenched with sweat now that my transformation was more complete, and I had reached my 8-foot-tall stature. ?Ah...that?s so much better,? I said. My voice was a hundred times deeper than my usual baritone. I?m always surprised that Leon is never scared. I?m a fucking wolf man after all.

The sound of splitting fabric sounded again. Was I not done? I felt the warm New York air rush against my fur and I realized that my hoodie couldn?t take the change. ?Woops,? I laughed with a sharp white smile. ?You shouldn?t have pressed your luck, Elliott. Your shorts are almost gone.? Leon was right. My fourteen-inch cock was now tenting out from my body and the elastic was beginning to rip. I quickly pulled them down and stroked myself, feeling how much bigger and thicker I had become. ?We?re in public!? said Leon. I bent down looking at his beautiful face, and then licked his cheek. ?Relax. I don?t hear anyone but the crickets,? I whispered. He shook his head with a smile and undid his shorts. I reached my arm over him and placed my frayed shorts next to his.

?Take me for what I am, Leon. Take it all,? I growled. I felt Leon?s tongue trail up my eight-pack and circle around my nipples. My cock began to ooze precum onto my balls and legs. My toes curled and my claws dug into the grass as I arched my back. ?You like that, you fucking monster?? he said as he straddled his powerful legs over my stomach. He then caressed his rugged hands against my sideburns, and pressed his lips to mine. I felt my nails skim the surface of his back as our tongues rolled around each other, and shut my eyes to let the warm passion envelop us. Feeling his balls run along me, I opened them to see his glasses come off and him smiling. ?Get ready for the evening fireworks, big guy,? Leon smiled. I couldn?t respond coherently. My wolf side was in control of my speech. ?Rooowwwerrrrrggghh...? I responded. Leon cupped both of my mountainous hairy pecs and lowered his head to my waist.

He took a deep sniff of my musky bush. ?Someone?s ripe, ? he whispered and licked my shaft. ?Heherhhh...? I laughed. ?Cannn?t...help it...? His mouth suddenly surrounded my cock, and his tongue was wrapping around my head. I bit my lip and started to thrust my pelvis off the ground. Leon may have been a smart muscle-nerd, but when it came to giving head, fuck, he knew how to get dirty. I felt his teeth begin to suck on my balls, now the size of eggs, and my cock throb even harder. ?Oh, shit...? I said. Leon only shifted his attention back to my meat and took the whole thing into his throat, giving me the wet slimy sensation of his saliva. There was a swish of air and I suddenly felt Leon?s own cock press into my mouth. His salty precum greeted my lips.

Careful not to hurt him with my teeth, I lapped his juicy eight-inch cock with my tongue as he continued to suck me off. I felt my abs contract and tighten, and my balls become sore. ?Almost?there?? I said between licks. He ignored my warning and in response ran his mouth faster. ?Right here?? I thought. ?Shit, Leon!? My cock thickened in his mouth and his on my tongue. ?GrrrrrrAAAAWWWRRR!!!? My load shot from my head in five warm bursts, the pumping making my balls clench tighter and tighter. I felt cum spurt onto my face and trickle against my pecs. ?Ohhhhhrrrruuuugghh.? I sighed. ?Leon? You okay?? He kneeled beside me, his face covered in my fluids. He took a cloth from his shorts and wiped his face. ?Almost got me there!? he laughed. He then cleaned me off. ?Wow. That?was awesome. You?re simply awesome,? I said.

?Heh, I know,? Leon said as he lay next to me. I put my massive arm around him and pulled his body closer. His hand rested on my slowly rising and falling chest. I kissed his forehead. ?We?re in public!? I whispered. ?What happens in the morning?? He looked into my eyes and smoothed back my hair. ?We?re two good looking men. They won?t care,? he said. I flashed my sharp teeth with a smile. ?Can?t argue with that!? I chuckled.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to pulse21 For This Useful Post:
  #2   Add to muscleboi25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2011, 07:03 PM

muscleboi25 is on a distinguished road
I am so glad you continued this story, Elliott and Leon are becoming my two favorite characters. Fascinating story please continue!!
  #3   Add to leedsmusic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2011, 04:50 AM

leedsmusic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to leedsmusic
very hot!

love this story!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline