The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #41   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2005, 07:56 AM

newmus is on a distinguished road
sorry guys but i only have a face pic that is digital and i think i thru it away a while back. also, i'm at work - no internet at home so scanning pictures will be a bit difficult for a while. anyway my exact measurements are (i think) a-15.5&15.75, ch-43, w-32, th-2?, c-?, 176.4 lbs(last scale was digital), 5'-6". actually i've been pretty happy with my gains (26.4 lbs) i just wish i could make them more steady (diet problems).
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #42   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2005, 08:04 AM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
newmus - well you sound pretty damn hot to me for a guy who's only 5'6". Don't worry too much about your rate of growth, we all can't be genetically gifted like Claygrant or Marco.... plus the gift of time and freedom in our personal lives. If you grow, you're growing, and that's great!

---

A quick silly little experience to share for the topic of this thread...

Yesterday was pretty hot and we'd just come from the park - so I was wearing a grey cotton tank-top (normal non-wifebeater type) and some cool-looking baggy jean-shorts....

My wife, our son, her parents, and I decided to eat at "joe's crab shack" for a belated father's day lunch. After the meal, my wife had gotten up to look at some of the merchandise they sell out of their tiny little gift shop near the front door - she was looking for a cute toy for my son (and found one, but that's not the purpose of this story). ANYway, a few minutes later I got up to see what she was buying and there was this incredibly cute young guy working the register. I'd give him like 5'4", maybe all of 110-120lbs, blonde, movie-star looks for a face, couldn't have been a day older than 24. So he's in the process of telling my wife about the t-shirts they have on clearance when he sees me, stops abruptly... and then continues explaining which are which to her. She asks me if I'm interested and She and I begin to look through the rack and then she disappears chasing after our son. Meanwhile I'm discussing the shirts with him... how they look like they're pretty good quality - particularly for only a dollar - but how I usually needed one that was a 2xl. He begins to help me look but of course all we find are XLs and Larges. I pickup the XL and say that I'll go ahead and try it out but that XLs are usually pretty tight on me. His response:

enthusiastically - "well, I think it would make a great muscle shirt!" (It is actually a pretty cool looking tie-dye kinda thing... the tag on it said $20)

"yeah, I suppose it might. I mean, for a dollar, I could always just cut the sleeves off and use it for changing oil in the car or anything... too cheap for a good quality shirt". He agreed enthusiastically with a typical "Totally"

... and then he begins showing me the boxer shorts that are also only $1 on clearance. (you know what's funny, I never saw a single sign that said these things were only $1, now that I think of it!). He was entirely too eager to know what size I would pick... and when I chose "large" instead of "extra-large" he gave a fairly long pass at my body and agreed that would be the "perfect size for you".

After he rings me up he says... almost trying to catch me before I walk out the door... "Are you sure that'll fit? I mean... we might have a 2xl in there that you missed". We look through the rack together again - of course - finding nothing.

So I say "well, I guess it does look pretty tight huh? Maybe I should try it on."

I squeezed the shrit on over my tank and it fit... although tightly... I have to admit that it's probably one of the most complimentary cotton t-shirts to my body that I've ever had (when I looked at it later that day at home in the mirror).

The clerk goes... "oh yeah, DEFINITELY a muscle shirt".

I just said "thanks dude! take it easy..." and left.

Later I asked my wife what she thought of it... her only response was just a "well, it really shows your muscle". LOL She hadn't been present for this entire exchange with the gift shop clerk.

- so do you think I made his day? Talk about an ego boost for me!
  #43   Add to joeylawrencefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2005, 08:33 AM

joeylawrencefan is on a distinguished road
That's a great story Chris.
  #44   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2005, 09:07 AM
On route to freakdom

Marco_ukmus is on a distinguished road
Chris!

WOOT! What a great story! I recon you really did make his day, not to mention the motivation you have gained from it! The only thing left to say is... lets see you on with your new t-shirt!

Marc

.:: Website:www.marcomus.com | Email: [email protected] ::.
.:: Pics & Movie clip Media | BB Progress Thread ::.
  #45   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2005, 12:25 PM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
I also think you made his day. We have a Joe's up the street, but I've never tried it as I refuse to eat at themed restaurants, or anything else that's that "cutesy", but if they have $1 tee-shirts...
  #46   Add to UKBeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2005, 01:05 PM

UKBeefy is on a distinguished road
Do they have non- themed restaurants in Vegas, Brent?
  #47   Add to claygrant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2005, 12:50 AM

claygrant is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to claygrant
EJ, one of the best real-life stories I've heard recently. XXL all the way!
  #48   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2005, 06:55 AM

ethernet_jock

Claygrant put it best when he said "I think that guy made BOTH of your's day".... no doubt.

Brent - don't bother. The food sucks and the theme is stupid... Joe's was NOT my choice, it was a concession for me. The shirt is cool tho. I doubt they have *anything* vegitarian either.

Marc - I'll do my best to get a photo in the shirt sometime soon... I put it back on last night when I went to Best Buy and rolled-up the sleeves a bit so that they clung tightly to my arms. Everyone was looking
  #49   Add to Max Mann's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2005, 07:20 AM

Max Mann is on a distinguished road
Well, I finally get to share an experience thanks to a comment my trainer at the Gold's Gym made. I joined in August 2004 after I went to New Orleans for the National Scrabble Championship and met up with my buddies (we belong to a group of gay Scrabblers called the Rack of Lambda). So many of them were in much better shape than me, and although some were younger even the guys my age looked fitter than me. So I decided since I'm turning 40 I might as well try to sculpt my body into the one I've always wanted (as close to the ones in the stories I write as possible).

I joined a Gold's near my home and have been working out steadily since. My trainer, Bob, has been keeping track of my changes and this past Saturday he mentioned how my arms are looking bigger than when I started (he measures them unflexed, and I was up to 14 1/4"). The one bad part is that my body fat still hasn't gone below 20%, and I really want to get something close to a six-pack showing by the time I go to Reno in August for the next championship. Although some won't be there, I want to be able to show off for them, and others I know, how well my body's developed. In a couple more years, maybe I'll have those 18" flexed guns everyone's talking about here (maybe even unflexed?!).
  #50   Add to Phlex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2005, 08:58 AM

Phlex
"Rack of Lambda" just made my day somehow. That's great.

Congratulations on your progress. Especially for us 40+ types, it can't happen overnight; keep up the good work!
  #51   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2005, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKBeefy
Do they have non- themed restaurants in Vegas, Brent?
Yes. I don't live on the strip you know. Once you get about a mile away from the strip, Las Vegas becomes just as boring, and normal as any other major city. We just don't show that side to tourists...
  #52   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2005, 06:54 AM

ethernet_jock
max - congraulations to you on growing too!! While I understand your trainer's principle on measuring "un-flexed".... what a let-down to read a number that has nothing to do with anything you can compare to. I guess the idea is that the only number you should be comparing it to is the same measurement 6 months prior, right?

Now if only I could convince myself to see it that way entirely.
  #53   Add to Max Mann's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2005, 07:29 AM

Max Mann is on a distinguished road
My trainer has been keeping measurements since I started in August so I can compare the overall change; I know that my arm was initially around 13 1/2" unflexed, so that's a nice jump so far. My waist has gone down 3-4" as well, plus I can see the changes in my body when I look in the mirror. I have a friend in Canada who's been lifting about two years, was very thin, and has added over 20 pounds of muscle to his frame. He and I will "pose" for each other so we can see the changes in both our bodies. If only I had his leanness...well, I did when I was a teenager. He has said I have decent lats, and that's a pose I enjoy seeing in the mirror. It's been only one year, but I plan to make this a lifetime commitment.

Brent, I'm planning to visit Vegas again in November (a tournament at the Gold Coast). I know what you mean by the theme restaurants; I'd never eat at any of them myself.
  #54   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2005, 08:28 AM

ethernet_jock
A couple pictures of the "joe's crab shack t-shirt" from my post last week...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...5joeshirt1.jpg
I really was a bouncer at one time...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...5joeshirt2.jpg
goofy but, why not...

there!
  #55   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2005, 08:48 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
Not too shabby,crabby!

1st.photo is GREAT!Only 1 problem with 2nd pic.YOU STILL DON'T HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA HOW TO FLEX YOUR ARM,DO YOU?!?OK,try this...Instead of thinking of your bicep,try placing your opposing arm(the one away from the camera)with the hand behind the wrist of the arm you are trying to show.Instead of contracting the bicep;try pushing the wrist of the arm you are trying to show AWAY from your body(like a 1arm tricep pressdown)while resisting with the opposing arm.Check it in a mirror.Does that help?&ROLL UP THE FUCKING SLEEVE!!!We don't have x-ray eyes.
  #56   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2005, 06:15 AM

ethernet_jock
Quote:
ROLL UP THE FUCKING SLEEVE!!!We don't have x-ray eyes.
hahahahaa!!

Isn't that what "gay dar" is all about?

Thanks again man... I will try harder next time.

Maybe I just don't have any bicep definition to show?
  #57   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2005, 02:25 PM

What's up with the whole red, white & blue thing. I'm so sick of patriot BS it's ridiculous. The only time I want to see a guy in red, white, and blue, is if the cation reads, "Everyone loves an American girl."

BTW, good photos, but follow Glam's advice.
  #58   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2005, 07:24 AM

ethernet_jock
Well Brent... a couple things there off topic to answer your question...

- That's why the shirt was on clearance... it was a couple days before the 4th.

- I am actually a fairly "patriotic" guy all things considered. While I totally hate the bush administration and the entire republican agenda, that doesn't mean that I don't believe in the basis of our nation and I don't love it any less. I can't think of another country in the world where a guy like me - from the places I came - would be able to be successful solely on merit of hard work and intelligence in the ways that I have both professionally and personally. Our nation's basic structure has given me opportunities and freedoms you don't find elsewhere so easily - or at least not quite the same way - and I have to appreciate that. I don't see appreciating that as necessarily honoring the bush administration.

little known facts about me: I tried to enlist as a marine when I was 19 but it seems (at least at that time) they don't care for criminal records that include violent crimes (assault). I'm glad I didn't end up a Marine fighting in a war that I don't believe in... but that doesn't change that I would've been ready to defend. I do feel strongly about our country, no matter how disappointed I am in where it's headed currently.

** oh and.. the sleeve is actually rolled-up... but next time I'll roll it up further.

Thanks again guys!
  #59   Add to Phlex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2005, 07:29 PM

Phlex
Patriotism

TIme was when expressions of patriotism were the province of the left (and the right). Earl Robinson's "The House I Live In" was sung at the Republican Convention in 1948. He also wrote "Ballad for Americans" (performed by Paul Robeson). And need I even mention Woodie Guthrie's "This Land is Your Land"?

One of the great evils of the right wing, first during the McCarthy years (as Robeson told HUAC, "YOU are the Un-Americans!"), and now in the Bush years, is that they have given patriotism a bad name.
  #60   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2005, 08:47 PM

glammaman2000
&one of the greatest dangers,...

..is us"liberals"letting conservatives seize the flag as"theirs".It's a powerful symbol.&the great thing about it is;if you're an American,it can mean whatever you want it to.
  #61   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2005, 12:11 AM

Good grief, I didn't think my little snip would get all this attention. I'm not even very anti-american (well maybe a bit). I was just sick of all the flag tee-shirts I've seen lately. Remember, this is the first 4th of July in a LONG time I've spent "in the rest of the US" as opposed to in Portland. I'm more used to red Che tee-shirts. I mean I actualy am a verteran, so I must have some patriotism somewhere in me.
  #62   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2005, 06:54 AM

ethernet_jock
LMFAO...

Sorry Brent, I didn't mean my response as an attack on you AT ALL. I know that you love the basis of our country as well or else you wouldn't still be living here.

I still believe in the flag and I believe that we can make what it represents into something to be proud of again. If I didn't believe that, I'd be living in Finland, Canada, or Japan.

The overrun of flag t-shirts is a bit silly and actually detracts from the power of the symbol - so in that - I do agree. I thought my shirt purchase was fine though because it's not really a "flag shirt" per se and it was only a $1.... and hey... that guy REALLY wanted to see me in it.

So... you konw... that's worth $1.

I do have one of those white t-shirts that has a flag on it and says "these colors don't run".... but it's pretty much completely lost it's meaning since Afghanistan.
  #63   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2005, 04:08 PM

glammaman2000
I liked the one that said..

"These colors don't run...the world".
  #64   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2005, 12:16 AM

Getting back on topic, after a great workout, I was relaxing in the sauna, and this one guy starts asking how I got so "stacked". He kept going on and on, and it felt great.
  #65   Add to nolanspice's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2005, 09:18 AM

nolanspice is on a distinguished road
Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

...(or in this case, back on topic)...

If you've read other posts, you might have noted that I'm short in stature. 5'5" to be precise. After reading through the threads, I've come to a personal conclusion. No matter what we say, we love the attention!!! It's reassuring and totally confirms the fact that this ridiculousness of our own body worship has paid off and others are coming to our own "altars" of worship.

Of my own recent experiences, I divided it into two camps: laymen and non-laymen. The laymen are the other guys in the gym who between their own grunts and groans take the time to acknowledge your achievements. It's like winning an award from your peers. I workout at a boxing gym in Jersey City, NJ with a trainer who has competed in the past and is toying with the idea of doing it again. He clearly looks like he knows his way around a gym! When we work out together, guys get out of the way. After several months of being his "protege," a few of the other members are making plesanat comments. The most recent being after a workout, he and I were in the locker room changing when another guy comes up and announces that he didn't know he was on the "same side as the monsters!" Me at 5'5" a monster?!?!??! At best, a gnome on steroids! But my usual self-depricating self took it as words of praise and acknowledgement.

When the non-laymen - or those who don't workout - notice, the compliment is taken (by me, anyway) as more of a fanzine or admirer kind of way. Sort of like I'm popular but I know I won't win any awards, but people like my work. They want to see the results not really caring how you're getting there. Some of the women and closeted men at work always make comments, glances, or ask for the awkward bicep flex. At first, it felt a little shy but I've started to really appreciate it more. But what really hits me is when a non-layman asks if I bodybuild. Someone here had mentioned that earlier. THAT was a rush!

Let's face it. This is a great sport! I am so glad to be a part of it!

-j!-
  #66   Add to loopyrhino2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Gym Mouse

loopyrhino2001
Send a message via Yahoo to loopyrhino2001
So at church today after mass, I ran into a childhood friend of mine and his wife and kids, who I hadn't seen in a few months. When I walked up to say "hi" my friend (playfully) punched me in the abs and poked my chest and shoulders and asked, "Are you still working out a lot?" To which came my swift and truthful reply: "Not a lot." Then he said, "Well you look good!"

Needless to say, that felt nice, especially consdering my confidence (or lack thereof) issues with my workouts and fitness lately.
  #67   Add to grywlf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2005, 11:23 PM

grywlf is on a distinguished road
work today

the guy at work who has been making comments like do you work out alot,damn yer tall asking me what i wiegh and such the past 2 times i worked with him well
today he touched or grabbed me twice totally not by accident ether kind of creeped me out first time he put his hand on my chest muscle second time he grabbed my shoulders from behind with both hands then said oops sorry plz don't hurt me just kidding around this has never happened before kinda shocked me a bit wonder whats up with this guy
  #68   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2005, 09:14 AM

ethernet_jock
gry - my interpretation: He's so into your recent growth that he can't help himself.. nearly out of control of his own actions - but not quite.

If it makes you uncomfortable - tell him to stop

If you like it - flex a little and egg him on.

This happens to me about once a month or so - but usually only in regard to my shoulders with the "grabbing with both hands from behind" example. Despite my efforts my body is still most impressive from behind (back/shoulders) and gets the most attention that way.

Good job man!! That's a sure sign of success!
  #69   Add to musclesed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2005, 05:33 PM

musclesed is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brent
Getting back on topic, after a great workout, I was relaxing in the sauna, and this one guy starts asking how I got so "stacked". He kept going on and on, and it felt great.

Thats awsome brent! keep up the good work.. can't wait to see some new pics!
  #70   Add to muscle_mastah's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2005, 07:13 PM

muscle_mastah is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscle_mastah
Some big dude pointed at my delts and said looking good while I was at the gym today. There's always a first time.
  #71   Add to claygrant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2005, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscle_mastah
Some big dude pointed at my delts and said looking good while I was at the gym today. There's always a first time.

mastah that is awesome, you must have had one of the best workouts that day. I'm still waitin for that to happen to me. Maybe I should 'pay it forward' and tell someone else he's lookin big?
  #72   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2005, 06:54 AM

ethernet_jock
Very awesome MM!

Clay - we should all learn to "pay it forward" a bit more shouldn't we? I mean... I see all these guys that I think are huge, I check them out... I oogle over them... and yet I say NOTHING. That's a really good point - I shouldn't be so damn shy either.
  #73   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2005, 01:15 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
You're right, E Jock....since I've had a couple guys comment on my size lately, I've been more apt to 'pay it forward' at my gym and at the beach. I always used to hesitate to do it, but most guys just eat it up. I was at the dumbell rack the other day, and a big jacked up dude went to take the 60's. He asked me if I was using them, I said, "no, I'm trying to get as big as you, so I guess I'll just keep going heavier"...then I grabbed the 70's. He got a huge shit-eating grin, and nodded in appreciation.
  #74   Add to muscle_mastah's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2005, 08:53 PM

muscle_mastah is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscle_mastah
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethernet_jock
Very awesome MM!

Clay - we should all learn to "pay it forward" a bit more shouldn't we? I mean... I see all these guys that I think are huge, I check them out... I oogle over them... and yet I say NOTHING. That's a really good point - I shouldn't be so damn shy either.
I've actually been more secure about my size and knowledge, so I'm not so shy at all anymore. I gave someone a comment on their arms last week. We got into a long discussion on bodybuilding (he used to compete), masters competition, supplements for someone my age (even though he was surprised that I was as old as I was) to steriods etc. My workout partner asked me if I had got his number, I was gone so long. lol
  #75   Add to Geoff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2005, 10:05 PM

Geoff is on a distinguished road
Someone noticed!

I really enjoy hearing about everyone's success in getting bigger. I think the first time I realized that I might actually be getting somewhwere was when I heard my female gym manager and a female bodybuilder (think China Doll),who always hangs around the front desk, quietly comment about me as I was leaving the gym. I was stoked with one of those massive pumps you get somedays when everything clicks during your workout. I knew I was looking huge as my shirts' short sleeves were digging into my arms. They didn't think I could hear them but the female BB said "look at him...he's almost there....your gonna have another big gym rat on your hands". Needless to say I was on cloud nine the rest of the day. I think overheard comments like that are more meaningful than direct complements because you know that someone is not just flattering you.
  #76   Add to claygrant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2005, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff
I really enjoy hearing about everyone's success in getting bigger. I think the first time I realized that I might actually be getting somewhwere was when I heard my female gym manager and a female bodybuilder (think China Doll),who always hangs around the front desk, quietly comment about me as I was leaving the gym. I was stoked with one of those massive pumps you get somedays when everything clicks during your workout. I knew I was looking huge as my shirts' short sleeves were digging into my arms. They didn't think I could hear them but the female BB said "look at him...he's almost there....your gonna have another big gym rat on your hands". Needless to say I was on cloud nine the rest of the day. I think overheard comments like that are more meaningful than direct complements because you know that someone is not just flattering you.
Geoff, welcome to the forum! You're right, that kind of compliment would get me stoked. So far I haven't heard anything like that... people tend to say things directly. Keep it up!
  #77   Add to jdhdawg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2005, 06:01 AM

jdhdawg is on a distinguished road
Cool This Morning

Geoff, congratulations on your experience. It's always very gratifying when other iron disciples make a positive comment--whether they intend for you to hear or not.

I saw a guy at the gym this morning for the first time in about three months. The last time we spoke, he was going to take some time off due to some shoulder problems. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that they've gotten any better. He has a male gymnast's physique--short and compact with good muscle and lean. I think he knows what he's doing. He'll be back.

Anyhow, after we talked about his rehab. He exclaimed, "Man, you've gotten huge!" As he gave me a good look over, he said he couldn't believe my thickness & size. If I hadn't known better, I would have thought he was hitting on me as much as he was looking me over.

I was psyched when I got to the gym 'cause I love working chest & tris. After his comments, I was determined to do even heavier weights. Definitely an awesome start to a Monday morning!
  #78   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2005, 08:06 PM

newmus is on a distinguished road
that reminds me of the time i was doing pretty heavy hammer curls when the biggest guy at my gym was talking to some chick behind me. he said something like, "not too long ago this guy (me!) used to be really skinny and look at him now" - i remember trying to wipe the smile off my face . . oops! there i go again!
  #79   Add to Bossman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2005, 11:28 AM

Bossman is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmus
that reminds me of the time i was doing pretty heavy hammer curls when the biggest guy at my gym was talking to some chick behind me. he said something like, "not too long ago this guy (me!) used to be really skinny and look at him now" - i remember trying to wipe the smile off my face . . oops! there i go again!
I had a similar experience. The biggest guy in the gym told me. "Yo Bro, I like the way you work out. You are not scared of heavy weights. Work hard and get stronger !!"

Needless to say I slapped 50 more lbs on the bar and continued my squats. Man i was limping after he left !! LOL

#80   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2005, 11:20 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
A friend of mine (co worker) (yes another security guard) is the one who's been keeping track of my progress with pictures... He got to really check me out tonight at work.. It's a sunday, pretty dead really...

He said my arms are getting harder and bigger peaks..

Must get him to do updates soon.

He couldn't stop feeling me up when he could...

Course I let him.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options