The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sexyactionnick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2011, 01:47 AM

sexyactionnick is on a distinguished road
The Massive Growth of Bart - Part 5

Two days after Bart called Jonathan, his little friend had turned into a devoted muscle freak. Bart’s parents were still out of town, so they had the house to themselves. His voice had grown much deeper to match his bulging muscles; he called Jonathan’s parents and told them that it was ok if Jonathan stayed over for a few days, he wouldn’t let the boys get into any trouble.

After their lunch break, standing in the kitchen, Jonathan stripped naked. They were still sweaty from their morning workout, and both liked it that way. Jonathan helped Bart pull the tank-top over his swollen muscles, and immediately began to worship the wide back he revealed. Bart was wider than a door at this point, and his back had a light dusting of the red fur that coated his chest like a rug.

Bart grunted in basso profundo, turning around to reveal his cock. During the weeks he had owned the weight set, it had doubled its length from 6 inches to 12, and was thicker than a baseball bat. Two days ago, he had been 290 lbs, and broke 300 on the same day he broke his bed. Twenty-six inch arms sandwiched an almost 70-inch chest. His waist was still 32 inches, but his thighs had swelled to 36, giving him that sexy gait. It seemed that the power of the weight set had fused to him in other ways, aside from his spectacular musculature. Most of the men he took to bed admitted they hadn’t been able to fit smaller dicks than his, but no man was able to turn down his 12-incher buried deep inside them. On that day, Jonathan counted on it.

Jonathan’s growth had not been as immediate as Bart’s, but he was beginning to show definition already. His perfect little ass spread to accommodate Bart’s cock. They both bellowed as Bart slammed his little friend over and over, Jonathan bent over the kitchen table. Bart flexed his PC muscle as tight as he could to keep from blowing, but the tiny space he invaded yielded so much pressure even his sexual prowess had a hard time keeping up. He reached down and wrapped his big arms around Jonathan, who moaned and licked them without hesitation. “I’m going to come,” he announced breathlessly.

“Come in me, blow your fucking load in me you giant freak,” Jonathan murmured, almost unable to form words. Bart’s big, furry pecs surrounded the head that so hungrily licked the veiny arms wrapped around it. Jonathan lifted his body off the ground in order to properly worship the much taller man’s muscles. “You’re a freak, a giant fucking lunkhead. You’re not even human, you’re muscle with a big cock. Blow your fucking load, ogre!” His partner’s words gave Bart no choice but to obey, his sexual crescendo could be delayed no longer. The power of his orgasm radiated throughout his entire body, a white-hot explosion fired from the biggest man either of them knew. Volley after volley shot into Jonathan’s ass, Bart’s powerful arms keeping the man from being blown off his dick.

They both collapsed over the table, giggling like the schoolboys they technically were. “My insides hurt,” Jonathan whispered, turning around to kiss the chest. Bart’s thick red fur was wet with sweat. Jonathan loved being pounded by his giant friend, but his favorite time of day was not the workout or the fucking, but late at night, after their shower, when they crawled into bed together. He loved the strong arms cradling him as he fell asleep, loved nuzzling his face against the furry boulders some called pecs. He loved when Bart’s full Viking beard pressed against his forehead to deliver a goodnight kiss before the muscle monster passed out to rest his hulking body.

Bart slapped Jonathan’s ass and ordered him upstairs to get towels. Their master-sub relationship was mostly playful; Bart carried it on mostly because it thrilled Jonathan. He used a handful of paper towels to wipe himself off, but stopped when he heard the doorbell ring. He ordered several hundred dollar’s worth of creatine and protein powder, and was waiting for UPS to arrive. He pulled on his sweat-soaked workout shorts and willed his still-hard cock to soften up, to avoid making the UPS driver pass out. Again.

He felt like something was wrong as soon as he turned the corner. The frosted glass of the front door was dark, even though it was noon. It was as if something massive had blotted out the sun. Bart had almost forgotten what fear felt like, but the feeling washed over him as he reached for the doorknob. The door was scarcely open when a fist the size of a bowling ball rushed forward and caught him in the gut, sending him flying backwards through the wall. Buried in rubble, Bart saw the massive figure walk up to the hole in the wall. “Look at you,” the enormous figure said in a voice so deep it rattled the floor. “Figures my son would turn out to be a big muscle faggot.”

Bart didn’t know what happened to him then. The repressed anger from sixteen years of abandonment flowed through his veins. He flipped onto his feet and launched forward, delivering a punch of full-force into the 6’ 8” brute’s stomach. His biological father staggered back slightly, less than what Bart had hoped for as he crashed to the ground, clutching his wrist. Apparently the machine had not taught the gentle giant to throw a punch, and he sprained his wrist.

“I’m surprised. I’ve never been knocked back before,” the true giant said. He picked his son up with one enormous paw and heaved upward, throwing him through the ceiling. Bart went through the floor of his workout room and landed in front of Jonathan, coughing up blood, unable to move. Jonathan was still naked, his slightly-bigger cock swinging from side to side. “Oh my god!” he said, rushing to his muscular friend’s aid.

“Run,” Bart gurgled, trying not to choke on his own blood. “Run!” He lamely tried to push Jonathan, but even if he was at full power, he could not have forced his friend to leave his side.

“So, you’ve got yourself a little fairy playmate. I thought if you were going to be a polesmoker, you might at least pick yourself a real man, instead of some little runt.” The big man appeared in the doorway, smashing the frame as he maneuvered his insane bulk through the door. Bart willed his body to move, but he was bruised and beaten.

“Don’t you hurt him,” Bart said, his words marred by a broken jaw.

The enormous man laughed. He looked like he weighed over six-hundred pounds; in this light, Bart saw him for the first time. The face was similar to the smiling face he saw in the photos locked away in his mother’s safe, but was twisted and hardened by rage. His biceps were easily over forty-inches and his chest could have been over one-hundred. The large man wore a tank-top as Bart had grown accustomed to, his large, thick nipples sticking out over the sides of the strained fabric. He had the same thick red hair that his son had, coating his chest and shoulders. A heavy moustache graced his upper lip, the rest of his face covered in five-o’clock shadow.

The biggest man in the world stepped forward, his footsteps causing the already-damaged floor to creak perilously. Jonathan’s heart beat so hard Bart could hear it, but he chose to stand between the two behemoths. Unable to speak, Bart screamed at him with his mind to move, to save himself. The big man laughed and bounced his pecs, trying to turn his son’s lover on. “You’re a little muscle slut, aren’t you?” the man laughed. “The weight set should have made my son’s cock bigger, right? Probably ten or eleven inches by now? How would you feel if a real man fucked you, little faggot?” With that, the cruel giant ripped off his pants to reveal a flaccid 13-inch cock. “Come on, fruit. Worship me, get this cock going.”

Jonathan trembled in fear, but refused to budge. “Do as I tell you!” The big man roared, and reached out a hand to grab the brave fairy protecting his friend. Though Bart had learned much about power over the last several weeks, he was not prepared for what happened to him next. Strength like he never knew tore through him, even more powerful than the rage with which he’d attacked his father only moments before. Almost instantly he was on his feet, holding his father’s arm back with one hand. They traded a quick glance; Bart’s cocky smile for his father’s confused horror. With his other hand, Bart reached back and grabbed a 500 lbs dumbbell and used it as a pair of brass knuckles, sending it hurtling into the man’s chest.

The initial impact sent a sharp crack echoing through the neighborhood. Half a second later, it was followed by the loud crunch of several walls breaking, as Eric Daniels’ massive form was sent hurtling into the backyard. They heard a loud thud as the man hit the ground like a meteor crashing into the Earth. Bart stood still for a moment, breathing heavily, not sure if he was going to faint or come, or both. He looked down at Jonathan, but only saw the shelf of his large pectorals. “Jesus,” he heard Jonathan mutter, and looked to the mirror.

He was growing. The strength invaded every cell of his body, packing him with more and more power. He breathed deeply and felt the power seal his cuts and mend his broken bones, before the growth kicked into high gear. His entire body was on fire, straddling the fine line between pleasure and pain as his muscles ripped apart and fused again, growing bigger by the second. His bones broke and reformed, Jonathan cringing at every snap. As his weight soared past 400 lbs, Bart roared and flexed in the mirror, watching his muscles blow up before his very eyes, feeling the weight pack onto his larger skeleton. He flexed 30-inch biceps, holding the 500 lbs dumbbell over his head like it was a pillow. He turned and walked through the structural damage he had created, not dropping the dumbbell. He could feel it was his conduit to the machine; he didn’t want to lose the power before he was sure Jonathan was safe, as well as the world. His gut told him this man had abused his muscles to commit heinous acts, and it was his duty as a muscle giant to ensure that never happened again.

Bart leapt from the second story, sending a second shockwave through the neighborhood as he cracked the pavement on the patio. He walked slowly, confidently to the crater in the backyard. He peered into the hole, only to throw himself out of the way when the other red muscle monster hurled himself up at him like a human wrecking ball. He didn’t move fast enough and his father’s giant shoulder clipped his own, sending him tumbling head over heels to the side. Bart recovered and braced himself, staring down his father as he neared his height and weight.

“That’s my weight set you’ve got up there,” his father sneered. They circled each other like dogs. “You stole it from me.”

“I took it home as an accident,” Bart said. The dumbbell tingled in his hand, and he saw a vision of the paramedics hauling away the body of the beautiful older bear from The Recycled Sports Warehouse. “And I’m glad I did.”

Surprisingly, his father’s twisted face broke into a smile. “I’m glad you did too. I’m glad my son has turned into a real man, growing bigger by the second. But the power isn’t yours, the enchantment was meant for me. You activated the agreement because you share my blood, and now you see that we share even more than that.” His father stepped closer but Bart didn’t react, stood his ground. By this point, he was slightly taller than the violent brute.

“Only a man with a true thirst for muscle could use the set like you did. That’s what I gave to you in my genes. You owe your muscles to me, to your desire to be big like your old man.” His father tore off the black tank top and displayed his whole body, naked for the world to see. Bart was also naked, as his workout pants were unable to contain his nearly 700lbs body. “You look like me. You’re strong like me. Join me now and we’ll rule together, giant father and his giant son.”

Bart gazed down at his biological father. His father’s abandonment had left deep scars in his soul, which he tried to heal by turning his emotions off, by pretending he didn’t need a father’s love. He expected to be cold as he always had looking down at the man, but instead he felt a deep sadness. The man before him was so angry and so upset, locked in self-hatred and struggle to the core of his being. He wanted to hate the man, but his heart was incapable of it, only pity. “I’ll never join you,” Bart whispered.

Rage overcame Eric Daniels again, who launched himself at his giant son, swinging his arms in a suicidal volley of haymakers. Bart didn’t react, didn’t try to move or block the attack. The dumbbell in his hand, which had at some point morphed into an even heavier weight, unleashed a torrent of energy like a nuclear bomb. In an instant of ecstasy and blinding pain, Bart grew another foot, and his enormous body several hundred more pounds. The shockwave of the muscular explosion sent his father flying back. The cruel giant was unable to lift himself from the ground, moved to tears by the great and terrible brilliance before him. Bart stepped forward, his gargantuan feet leaving small craters where he walked. Jonathan watched from the second floor. Though he was also overcome by the unearthly display of muscular power before him, he noticed that the craters filled themselves in after Bart lifted his foot.

“Leave,” Bart said. His voice was soft but echoed for miles around. He dropped the weight, but could feel his connection to the weight set, to the pure essence of masculine virility, was not broken. He raised his 60 inch arms and flexed a double-bicep, then turned that into a most-muscular pose. He saw his father’s cock spring to attention, a 16-incher that now paled in comparison to Bart’s 26-inch monster. He turned around and performed a terrific lat spread, demonstrating to the smaller monster what true strength really was. “Leave this place and never return. Never hurt another person again, because I will find you. I am merciful, but mercy has limits.”

He locked his father in a stare that lasted moments or hours, neither could be sure. It was broken when Bart lunged forward slightly, flexing his muscles only a little bit. The smaller monster lifted himself from the ground and ran, busting through the fence as he went.

Bart took a deep breath, watching his magnificent pectorals swell up and threaten to block his vision. As he exhaled, he felt the intimate connection to the power source of the weight set diminish, return to it’s normal levels. He maintained his freakish size, but he would only continue growing through long, grueling workouts as he preferred. Bart flexed his calves slightly, which sent him rocketing to the second story of the house, landing softly next to Jonathan.

“What…I…you…” Jonathan was unable to form sentences. Bart laughed and picked the man up. He held Jonathan close to his epic chest, giggling when the little man shot a load into his hairy ten-pack. He kissed the man through his Viking beard.

“Do you know anything about carpentry? I have no idea how I’m going to explain this to my parents.”
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to sexyactionnick For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (December 12th, 2012), bigbearny (November 22nd, 2012), Boatsandhoes005 (June 15th, 2013), curinga (June 12th, 2013), dickasauras (June 5th, 2013), icarusinny (November 27th, 2012), iceman75 (June 5th, 2013), jcb60970 (June 5th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (June 5th, 2013), msclbldr (November 23rd, 2012), muscle405 (June 5th, 2013), sexiscriptor (December 1st, 2012), Terrylee Long (June 6th, 2013), xenon (November 23rd, 2012)
  #2   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2011, 08:37 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
I missed this earlier and just went back to read all 6 parts. Loved it!
  #3   Add to bobman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2011, 10:13 AM

bobman is on a distinguished road
Very glad to see this story continue. Great description! Keep it going.
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2011, 12:21 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
jonathan & bart are the cutest fucking thing ever :P also, really really hot
~Ille

Things happen.
  #5   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2012, 01:48 PM