The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Beemer133's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2011, 06:57 PM

Beemer133 is on a distinguished road
New story: Costumes R' Us - Part II Preview

Happy Halloween Everyone! I was really trying to get this story done in time for Halloween, but I'm going to miss it by a few days. However, I really wanted to post something for Halloween night, so here is a preview of Part II...hope you enjoy it!

Part I can be read here

Part II

Finally heading toward the parking lot, as the party cleanup began inside, I couldn?t help but laugh at the insane experiences the night had brought me; and it was only 11pm! After fucking Chris multiple times in our conference room, I was caught by my new boss. Instead of being fired, Amanda begged me to fuck her. I gladly did until she literally passed out from the pleasure caused by my 16? cock.

Most people would think after fucking two people unconscious you?d be done for the night. Maybe for most mortals, but not for me! Redressing, which involved shoving my still hard cock down one of my pant-legs, I headed downstairs to see who else was keen on my new body.

Needless to say I got nothing but a positive response from everyone downstairs. All of my new co-workers clamored to meet me, asking me to flex this muscle or that and buying me drinks non-stop. After too few beers & shots, the party winding-down for the night, I?d spent almost 2-hours upstairs after all! I said goodbye to my adoring public, assuring them I?d see them monday and headed out of the hall.

I decided to make a quick pit-stop before I left, and headed into the bathroom. As I walked in I saw Brandon, another hot-guy from the office who?d really been enjoying feeling my muscles, was just taking his place at the urinals. Might as well have some more fun right?

I took my place next to Brandon, thankfully these urinals didn?t have dividers. As I pulled out my monster cock, I turned my head towards him. ?Great party huh??

Brandon, who seemed a little drunk, barely looked at me before his eye?s refocused on my dick.

?Holy Shit!? he said, ?...ugh man sorry, I know I shouldn?t have said anything. Damn that?s one big dick though....oh man Its just huge! Fuck sorry man I?m not gay, I just...wow...?

Chuckling, I replied, ?Its ok Brandon, most people react that way. Its not every day you see a 10? long cock. Though its much more impressive hard,? I said with a wink.

Brandon, who?s still uncovered cock was now rock-hard, just stared. ?Fuck I?d love to see you hard, you must have the biggest cock in the world.?

?Yeah? I thought you weren?t gay Brandon??

?I?m not gay...well I?m not usually...Damn it, I don?t care. You?ve gotta fuck me with that thing. Please, I will do anything!? he pleaded.

So for the third time that evening I fucked a coworker, this time on the counter in the bathroom. Brandon, as much as Amanda and Chris, loved the experience. He couldn?t get enough of my body, strength, and size. I enjoyed it just as much, and soon I?d filled his ass with cum to the point he?d passed out just like Chris & Amanda.

That brings me back to the parking lot, laughing as I climbed naked into my Jeep. There was no way I could just go home, it was wasn?t quite 11 yet! By my count, I?d come at least 10 times that afternoon/evening, yet I was still hornier than a 13 year-old kid. My cock refused to go down, and 16? of manhood wasn?t going to fit in my already strained pants. Then I thought of the perfect solution to my problem; Daniel.

Although I didn?t admit it to him earlier, I kinda liked him. He was young, cute, and a great cock-sucker. Plus, he?d be even better with a little magical enhancement, assuming these rings did what I thought they would! With my mind made up I threw the Jeep into gear and headed back towards Starbucks.

My timing couldn?t have been better. I pulled into the Starbuck?s lot just as Daniel was walking to his car, apron slung casually over his shoulder. I pulled up to the curb and rolled down my window.

?Hey Danny,? I said with a cocky smile, ?I had fun earlier. Want to go back to my place and have a little more fun??

He just stared at me for a few seconds, his mouth slightly open.

?Really....you really want me to come over? Oh man that would be awesome...I?ve been so distracted since you left. I was hoping you?d come back again.?

?Well sometimes dreams do come little man. Now hop in and let?s get home, I?m horny as hell and I need to fuck.?

Daniel really didn?t need any more encouragement than that. In a flash he was in the Jeep and we were heading to my apartment.

I tried to get him to buckle up for the 20 or so minute ride to my place, but he was too busy exploring my body to stay still. Who could blame him though, I was just as eager to show off as he was to explore! Hell I was driving home Naked after all!

When he?d felt every striation of my 26? bicep and thick shoulder with his tongue, Daniel brought his attention to my ragingly hard cock. I?d never had road head before, but damn was it a great experience. Nothing says power and control like driving a Big-ass Jeep while cute college co-ed sucks on your 16? cock!

Once I?d parked, I slide out of the car & grabbed Daniel. I carried him up the stairs to my apartment, still naked, while my cock rubbed against his back & our tongues explored each other.

Inside the apartment, I took Daniel right to the bedroom and set him down on the bed.

?Strip,? I told him commandingly, crossing my arms across my powerful 64? pecs.

Daniel did what he was told, quickly removing his clothing while I examined his body in detail for the first time. Although I?d thought he was ?skinny? before, I realized now that he had a very nice swimmer?s build. His body was lithe and firm, with a fairly defined six-pack. His cock was decent, not huge but a little bigger than average and his butt nice and firm. With his tousled brown hair and killer dimples, I figured he was probably doing well for himself at school.

?You?ve got a nice body there Danny-boy.? I said with a smirk.

?uhh....thanks,? he stammered, unsure of where the compliment would lead, ?but its nothing compared to yours, Sir. I mean you look even bigger than you did earlier today. I don?t know how of if its possible, but it must be. I could barely fit your dick in my mouth in the car! Oh God that?s so fucking hot!?

?Oh I know Danny, I know. Come over here and worship my body. Feel my muscles, I?m all yours tonight.?

Dan slid off the bed & crawled across the floor with a look of total adoration on his face.

He kissed my big feet and while his hands explored one of thick 25? calves. I didn?t even have to flex it for him to feel the rock-hard diamond shape of the muscle. As he rubbed my calf his kisses rose until finally his hands, lips, and tongue were exploring my phenomenal 35? quads.
?I can?t believe how big you are....your legs are thicker than my torso. Fuck you?ve probably got more muscle in each leg than I?ve got in my entire body!?

I just smiled down at him and pushed his head into my quad, where his tongue eagerly went to work exploring every perfectly formed inch while his hands attempted to get a hold on my tight bubble-butt.

As his tongue started up towards my cock, I removed his head.

?Save the cock for later little-man, I?ve got a surprise for you.? I said forcefully.

On his knees now, Dan moved up to my abs, where all ten individual muscles were worshipped with fervor. He had to stand to move on to my pecs, were he lightly bit my nipples and admired my thick squared off chest. As his hand moved towards the center I flexed my chest, instantly trapping his hand between the powerful muscles. I wanted to make sure he understood exactly how strong I really was.

By the time he got to my arms both of our hard-on?s were ragging, although his seven incher looked like a child?s next to my 16? monster.

?Ok Danny, you?ve had your fun. Now its my turn.?

I grabbed him and easily tossed him across the room onto the bed, impressing myself with my strength. It was like tossing a pillow across the room, although in this case it was a 150 pound pillow!

?You had a great pre-show today at ?your office.? But now its time for the main event, all 16-fucking-inches of it.?

As I stood over him, he looked up at my body with a mix of awe and fear. I can only imagine how amazing my pumped god-like body and pre-cum soaked cock looked from his angle.

In one smooth motion I was inside him and all around him. My thick quads holding him in place, my chest dominating his view, and my cock thrusting inside.

Daniel screamed and moaned in pleasure. ?Holy fuck..ughhhh. Fuck me. Please.?

As his hands attempted to grab onto my forearms (which were way to big for him to wrap around), I started rhythmically fucking him.

?ohhh....god....ohhh. I?ve never...ugh...I?ve never felt anything like this. Ugh...Don?t stop, please don?t stop.?

I didn?t stop.

We fucked for nearly two hours, in a dozen positions. I don?t even remember how many times I came, but there was cum everywhere. Finally, both of us sticky with sweat & cum, I was ready for the next part of my plan.

?Dan, I think we should both get cleaned up a bit. Hop in the shower and I?ll meet you there in a second.?

After watching him waddle to the bathroom, I climbed out of bed. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, and time froze. Glistening with sweat and covered with cum, my body was absolutely jaw-dropping. Every muscle was pumped to the max, my skin glowed, and my still semi-hard cock looked to be hanging down a good 12 inches from my groin. I?d never seen anything as hot as my own reflection.

Breaking away from my reflection wasn?t easy, but I had a plan to put into motion. So I grabbed one of the five rings I?d ?borrowed? from the costume store and headed into the bathroom.

One of the reason?s I?d gotten this apartment was the extra-large shower, and now I was grateful for my foresight. Although with a few extra inches in height, over 100 pounds of new muscle, and a second person it was still a little cramped.

Daniel didn?t seem to mind the close quarters, and he dutifully started cleaning me off. He even failed to notice, between all of the kissing, sucking, and rubbing that I?d slipped the ring on his finger.

After taking advantage of the shower to fuck again, we dried off and headed back to to the bedroom.

?Wow what a night...ohh man.... I?m just so tired all the sudden.? Dan said as he climbed onto the bed.

I didn?t even have a chance to say goodnight before he was snoring away.

?And just to be sure...Hell...yeah why not.? I said, slipping a second ring on his finger. ?Let?s see what this will do for you Danny boy.?

Time for me to pop the popcorn. I wasn?t going to miss a second of Dan?s growth.

To be continued....
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to fluid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2011, 01:14 AM

fluid is on a distinguished road
Hey mate wen can we expect the next chapter?
  #3   Add to shine's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2011, 08:39 PM

shine is on a distinguished road
Oh wow, I really hope you continue this, even though the season's over!
  #4   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2011, 12:37 PM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
Halloween Over -- Thanksgiving Treat?

Halloween may be over and it would be a great story to continue. Much Thanksgiving gratitude could be shared.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options