The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2011, 10:19 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Spice Part 29

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28

Two months after he'd first arrived to live with his extended family, Phil was finally thriving. A measly five feet and three inches tall upon arrival, he now stood an even five foot six. Hardly tall, but to Phil, a vast improvement. His anemic 105 pounds had rounded out to a solid 145, which although hardly big, was enough improvement to leave Phil deliriously ecstatic about it. He'd sometimes stop and look in the mirror, staring in wonder at the faint muscles visible under his skin. His boniness was all but gone, replaced with healthy muscle. And his cock was finally normal, perhaps inching past that to above average. All in all, Phil's life was finally headed in the right direction. And that made Dan very happy, and rather proud as well, as he knew that the biweekly mini-doses of spice had a big hand in that.

Dan changed into his gym clothes, tight shorts that were able to keep his equipment tucked up and a muscle t-shirt that just accentuated his amazing body. It was getting a bit chillier, but he could just throw on some sweats for the ride over. He went over to Phil's door and knocked on it. "Are you ready?" he asked, his deep voice resonating.

Phil bounded out moments later, tugging on his sweatshirt, his faint abs momentarily visible. "You bet I am!" he smiled, as he bent to tie his shoes. "I can't believe how good the gym has been going! Thanks for all your help showing me things..." He blushed momentarily as he thought of some of the other things he'd seen at the gym - huge men lifting iron, huge men in the showers. But Phil recovered quickly, and started down the stairs. "Let's go!"

They drove over to the specialty gym, The Muscle Pit. It was a "hardcore" gym, but they welcomed Phil, as long as he was serious and didn't interrupt the other men's routines. The biggest of the big around town went there... which was apparently growing. Phil was noticing more and more men around the place, and bigger men, too. That day it was a little busy, so there was some time spent waiting for some of the busier stations to open up.

Phil was glad for the snug briefs he was wearing under his gym shorts, which tamed his swelling erection. Although he was usually pretty disciplined in the gym, waiting gave his eyes time to wander, and he couldn't help but admire the sight of huge men sweating and grunting and straining, as they lifted heavy weights. He couldn't come close to most of them, but they'd adopted him as a mascot of sorts, and in his more positive frame of mind, he accepted it as a compliment, and embraced it. Once, that would have been it, but now, he wasn't planning on staying a mascot. No, he was going to be one of the big boys. Some day. He saw a bench open up, and headed toward it, eager to start up. He'd hated bench press at first, but now it was one of his favorites. "Bench is open, Dan..."

"Awesome, need me to help spot you?" he helpfully offered, sauntering over to his little cousin. He'd been working up quite a sweat himself. Ever since growing, he'd found his muscles LOVED to be challenged, so lifting the heaviest weights he could actually seemed to help keep him happy and sane. His muscle shirt was soaked and sticking close to his skin.

Phil grinned. "Yeah. You know me. Just a bit of spotting. Seems to help with the heavier weights. Got to challenge myself..." Phil lay back on the bench, and gripped the bar, having already stripped off most of the plates. The seventy pounds that he had left wasn't much, but it beat the empty bar he'd started with. And when Dan spotted him, things seemed to work better. Looking up to see the shirt plastered to Dan's massive pecs made Phil lift harder, made him more determined than ever to grow. After a couple sets, he asked Dan to slide another ten pounds on. "I feel good today, Dan. I think I can do eighty..." He grinned, even as sweat matted his hair to his forehead. "Can't wait to break a hundred..."

The eighty pounds wobbled a bit, but with Dan's spotting assistance, Phil was able to complete three sets. Finally, he lay back on the bench, exhausted, but grinning happily, his own shirt sweaty. "Thanks Dan. That was great!"

Dan smiled warmly. "No problem! I can see the workouts paying off..." he teased, poking Phil in the slightly beefier chest. It wasn't bony anymore. There was some mass there. Soon to be more, Dan thought. Today was the day that Phil got more spice.

Phil chuckled, and sat up. He went about the rest of his workout happy, occasionally looking around as he rested between sets, noting the activities of those around him. Someday... he thought to himself ...I'm going to be one of the huge guys...

When the workout was finally over, he headed for the showers, as usual. It was good to shower off, and he couldn't help but pause before the mirror. He may have been the smallest guy in the gym, but he was so improved over his previous self, that he couldn't help the huge grin that came as he looked at himself. Still grinning, he stepped in the shower, happily washing off his tired muscles.

A bigger man moseyed to the shower head next to Phil's. It was a young man, probably a freshman or sophomore in college, with a thick neck and traps, leading to broad shoulders and nice, plump pecs hanging over trim abs that blew back out into meaty thighs. He had a buzzed head and some sparse hairs on his prominent chest. And a nice sausage was hanging off of him, about five inches limp! He nodded in acknowledgement at Phil as he turned on his shower head and started soaping up.

Phil nodded back, and couldn't help but let his eyes linger, as he drank in the sight of the young man. Hardly in the league of a Stockwell, the man was still very nice to look at, and his thick cock made Phil's mouth water. Phil finished showering, trying not to stare any more, and walked out to the locker area to dry off. As he walked past, he wondered if he imagined it: did the hot young stud's eyes dart his way as he passed? Phil wasn't sure, but decided to dry himself slowly, to see what was going to happen next. He could feel his cock stiffening though, and wrapped his towel around his waist as he heard the water in the shower shut off.

The nameless stud finished his shower not far after and made his own way back to the locker room. As he passed Phil, he gave him a friendly pat on the rump as he was drying off and winked.

Phil blushed, surprised by the attention. It was just friendly, of course... or was it? That wink struck him as... more. He was nervous. What if he'd misread it? He pulled on his clothes, glancing toward the mystery man out of the corner of his eye every now and then. The man was changing, his beautiful body enhanced by his workout and shower. And every now and then, the guy looked his way, and gave a little grin. Finally, Phil couldn't take it anymore. He decided to throw caution to the wind. Grabbing his bag, he walked toward the exit, but then stopped. "Hi. I'm Phil." he said, putting out his hand for a shake, glad he could keep the trembling out of his voice, trying not to be distracted by the young man's beautiful pecs as he turned toward Phil.

"Yo, I'm Zach," the guy said, his voice not much deeper than Phil's as he took his hand into his firm grip and shook. "I've seen you around here lately and noticed the gains. You're doin' really good for what I'm assuming is a beginner?" he asked, smiling. He wasn't trying to belittle Phil in any way. He was truly complimenting Phil on his progress.

Phil blushed. "Yeah. My cousin's been helping me. Showing me the ropes and stuff. And so I guess I've been coming along... The last few months have been pretty sweet." Phil was grinning now. "You look like you've been at it a while though, Zach. You must have been at it for years!" Phil felt a little more comfortable now, his shyness melting a bit. He let himself appraise Zach's body more thoroughly now, and liked what he saw.

Zach brought his arms forward a bit and made his pecs pop out. "Yeah, sorta," he chuckled. "Been working out since high school. It helped out a ton with my wrestling, got me a good spot at the local university. It's always nice when people notice hard work in the gym," he smiled.

"You wrestle? Cool!" Phil responded enthusiastically. He'd always liked the wrestler look - compact yet muscular and rock solid. Zach seemed to be at the upper end of wrestlers though, in Phil's estimation. "You look like you probably win a lot of those. At least strength-wise..." Phil's blush returned, just a little.

"Well... I can't tell a lie!" Zach laughed, rubbing the back of his head, making his bicep pop. "Anyways... I just thought I'd break the ice with you because... well... you're cute as a button!"

Phil's blush deepened, and he almost pulled back. But something kept him there, and even gave him confidence he wouldn't have had two months earlier. "Uh, thanks, Zach. I wouldn't call you cute as a button. Handsome, hot, and maybe even dead sexy..." Phil grinned, surprised at his own boldness. "But buttons are usually small, and you're a pretty big guy..." He couldn't believe how forward he was being, but he couldn't stop either.

Zach felt similarly emboldened by Phil's talk and put a thick arm around him, bringing him closer. "Well... I guess we think alike, then," he smiled, speaking softly so that only the two of them could hear. "Wanna go out some time, you and me?"

Phil couldn't stop the grin that spread across his face. He almost asked "really?" but thought better of it. That was the old Phil. And although the old Phil was still lurking in there, for some reason, he was feeling confident today. Maybe it was increasing his bench, maybe it was something else. But Phil responded surprisingly smoothly. "As long as 'some time' is sooner than later. I don't think I can wait too long, Mr. Studly."

"How about tomorrow? Gimme your cell number and I'll give you a ring?" he grinned. Phil could feel the stud's thick biceps pushing into his side. He liked it. He wanted to feel more of it.

Phil grinned. "I suppose tomorrow will be soon enough... barely..." He laughed. Moments later, Zach had his number, and Phil was heading out. It was a bit of a struggle to leave, but he knew that if he didn't, he'd stay and stare at Zach all day. Besides, there was something to be said for not flinging himself at Zach all at once... that was for tomorrow. As he walked out, he saw Dan, already waiting for him. He couldn't hide his grin as he walked up to his huge cousin. "I think I'm going on a date tomorrow," he said, unable to keep it in any longer. "With a real stud!"

Dan was surprised. He still thought his cousin was pretty shy. And to think two months ago he'd barely come out of the closet and was a traumatized wreck! "Way to go, cuz! Tell me, what's he like? Does he look like he has a big...?" he trailed off, grabbing his own bulge to let Phil know what he meant.

Phil laughed, and then blushed. "Well, uh... I don't think there are many guys in town that are packing the way you are... " Phil giggled a bit, still blushing. "But, uh... well... Zach is... very nice. Very, very nice." He grinned, and decided to elaborate. "I'd say about five inches, soft. I wouldn't be surprised if he's double that, hard. Like I said, he's a stud." Phil chuckled, and felt himself swell under his shorts, as he flashed back in his mind to Zach standing under the shower, water cascading off his hard muscles, dripping off the end of his thick cock. Phil's eyes closed momentarily as he embraced the momentary reverie, only to open when he realized his pants were beginning to tent. "All right Dan, I'll let you in on more later. Like, after we've actually had a date!" He tried to sound gruff, but his excited grin at the end ruined the effect.

Dan giggled. "Okay, okay! But I'll treat you to some coffee to commemorate the event!" They walked drove over to the local cafe and Dan paid for two coffees. While Phil was over at their table, he opened up Phil's and took out one of the baggies he carried around and poured it into the cup, stirring it around. Time for Phil's dose, after all!

Phil accepted the coffee gratefully, and took a long draught. "Ahh... That hits the spot..." he said slowly, as he enjoyed warmth of the coffee. It tasted a bit odd... like it had an unusual spice in it. A flavor Phil had tasted before, but never been able to put his finger on. Stronger than ever, though... in this coffee. There was something about it. Something that encouraged Phil to drink more. He quickly drained the cup down, and then sat with Dan, looking into the empty cup. Finally, he pulled his eyes away, and grinned at Dan. "Enough about my dates. What about you? You and Brandon an item yet? Or are you keeping your options open? I swear Coach Howard loves to have you demonstrate for gym class..." Phil couldn't help but giggle, thinking about the times the coach put Dan in situations that were obviously designed to show off the young hulk's size and strength.

Dan had the decency to blush. "Yeah, I think the coach has it out for me... Dunno how far he's gonna go next time!" he said, ruefully. He didn't like being shown off in front of the whole class like that... he would've gladly shown off for Coach Howard privately if he'd asked! "As for Brandon... we're going slow, no rush," he smiled. "But there's definitely potential..." One of his hands was fiddling in his pocket when he felt something... another baggie. He took it out under the table to see what it was and saw... a quarter-dose of spice in the little baggie. Dan's eyes bugged out.

If the quarter-dose was there... how much had he put in the coffee?! He liked to carry around a bit of spice on him so he had the option of changing someone if the opportunity arose, and it seems like he made the mistake of carrying both baggies on him at the same time today! Why hadn't he paid more attention?!

As Dan realized his mistake, Phil was sitting back in his chair, suddenly looking quite sleepy. "Whoo... I guess that workout took more out of me than I thought..." he managed at last. He chuckled softly. "Feel like I'm about to fall asleep right now... So weird..." His eyes fluttered, as he fought to stay awake. But moments later, he was asleep. Clearly, the spice was more powerful than the caffeine in the coffee!

Dan panicked. If Phil was out like a light that quickly, how much had been in there?! It was coffee, for god's sake! He hurriedly put Phil in his arms and took him back to the car, driving them both home. He put him back in his room and shut the door. He worried about what Phil might say after he woke up. He didn't know if Phil would be clever enough to figure out what was going on... Dan didn't want the fun to be over yet! He paced around the house nervously, thinking up excuses while Phil was in his room, growing.

Phil woke up two hours later, feeling exquisite. He got up out of bed, and immediately noticed that something was off. His clothes felt snug, and the bed was wrong too. Or rather, his feet hit the ground a millisecond or three faster than they were supposed to - just enough to notice. Phil looked in the mirror, and gasped. He looked good. Real good. He streaked out of the door, and ran into Dan, who was pacing. Phil was too excited to notice Dan's seeming consternation. "Dan! I had a growth spurt! I must be an inch taller!" Phil was laughing excitedly. "Must've been why I got to 80 on my bench! My body was already growing or something!"

Dan breathed a sigh of relief. Phil wasn't half a foot bigger or anything. It must not have been significantly more spice, maybe more like a full dose. He'd beefed up significantly, he was probably closer to 180 or 190... he wondered when Phil would notice the obvious increase other than his height. His clothes were tight... in all the right ways!

Phil walked away happily, to find some clothes that fit a bit better. After half an hour though, he came back out, and looked at Dan with bemused consternation. "Well, this latest growth spurt has rendered 90% of my clothes unwearable. They're just too tight! I think I can get a few days together, and then I'll need to get some new stuff. I don't suppose I can get a ride to the mall tomorrow morning? I need something nice for my date. Unless I want to go as Mr. Skin-tight Clothes Guy." Phil laughed, wondering if he should do just that.

"Maybe!" Dan joked, laughing. "Let's see what you look like without a shirt on, c'mon! I wanna see what this spurt's done to you," Dan grinned. He knew Phil could become a stud if he just persevered.

Phil blushed, but then slowly started pulling his shirt off. Dan watched as Phil's abs were slowly revealed, the muscles no longer flat, but rather nice cobblestones under Phil's smooth skin. He lifted the shirt higher, and it got stuck around his lats and chest, his torso having finally achieved a modest but noticeable V-shape. He gave a few tugs, and then the shirt was finally off, revealing his chest. As he brought his arms down, his pecs took their resting shape, each clearly defined, with appreciable mass and a proud nipple crowning it. Phil grinned, but then caught a glance of himself in the mirror, and his jaw slackened, as he took in his own reflection. "This... this is crazy..." he whispered. His jaw rose as his mouth stretched into a grin.

"Damn... you're turning into a stud with all your hard work!" Dan laughed, reaching over and giving Phil's nipple a firm pinch as he winked at his smaller cousin. And he bet the boy's cock hadn't been left out of the equation, either.

Phil squeaked as his nipple was unexpectedly tweaked, then blushed red as he felt his cock twitch and swell in his too-tight shorts. "Knock it off Dan!" Phil scolded, but his grin wouldn't go away, taking any sting out of it. He glanced in the mirror again, and Dan was momentarily forgotten. "Damn..." he whistled, as he reached down to cup his cock. It stretched out as he touched it through the fabric, getting longer and harder, tenting his shorts. Phil couldn't help himself. He pulled the shorts down, letting his boner bounce free, a very respectable eight inches of hard fuckmeat. "I grew everywhere!" Phil commented, in wide-eyed awe.

"Well! Your new friend should be in for a pleasant surprise, then!" Dan chuckled, enjoying the fact that Phil was so amazed and obviously pleased by his growth. This is what he liked to see! Phil was stroking his newly grown cock up and down, testing it, almost.

Phil grinned. "I wonder what Zach will think... I hope he likes it..." The thought of Zach had Phil harder than ever, and he gripped his cock more firmly, giving it a good squeeze, making the head swell up. "Fuckk.... " Phil panted, "it feels so different..." He gave it a few more strokes, his whole body shivering as he did, his other hand idly running over his hard stomach. "Can't believe... so different... in one day!" He was grunting now, trying to concentrate as he jerked himself off. "Can't believe... how awesome!"

Dan's eyes grew big. His shy cousin was jerking off in front of him! Should he be watching? Should he... help? He was frozen in place watching the boy discover himself, revel in how big he'd gotten so quickly..

Phil was jerking himself off hard and fast now, his new muscles rippling, his enhanced biceps and triceps flexing with every stroke. He reached up to give his nipple a hearty tweak, and let out a low groan. He stared straight ahead at the mirror, watching himself, loving the sight of his new body at work. "Fffff-- fuck..." he groaned, as he manhandled his dick roughly, before finally going stiff all over, as he sent a jolt of cum arcing out through the air, splattering against the mirror. "Oh fuckk... oh fuckk..." he panted, his strokes finally slowing. He gripped his cock hard, his eyes closing for a moment. Then he blushed crimson, as he realized he still had an audience. "Oh. Um. Er. Sorry, I... uh..." he looked uncertainly at Dan, then down at his cock, still squeezed in his hand. "Um. Sorry. I guess I, ah... got a bit. You know. Carried away. Um..."

Dan smiled warmly. "It's okay, we all get carried away sometimes. Maybe I'll let you catch me in the act sometime!" he joked, squeezing Phil's new deltoid affectionately. He'd really turned Phil into a cute, muscled hunk. And he wasn't done with him yet!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2011, 03:24 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Nice continuation. Love the way these guys interact with each other.
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2011, 05:52 PM

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Glad you like it!
  #4   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2011, 07:07 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
A really great saga!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2011, 08:10 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Moving along nicely! Hope to see Phil attain his dreams!!!
  #6   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2011, 09:15 PM

Thanks!
  #7   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2011, 05:18 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
It's nice to see Phil finally catching up with the rest of his massive family, but then again he does have the advantage of being the cutest of them all. GReat chapter guys!

Keep up the great work!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options