The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to florida20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2011, 11:58 AM

florida20 is on a distinguished road
The Mentors (15 & 16)

[COLOR=#00b0f0][COLOR=mediumturquoise]Chapters 1 & 2[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00b0f0][COLOR=mediumturquoise]Chapter 3[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00b0f0][COLOR=mediumturquoise]Chapters 4&5[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00b0f0][COLOR=mediumturquoise]Chapters 6&7[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00b0f0][COLOR=mediumturquoise]Chapters 8&9[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00b0f0][COLOR=mediumturquoise]Chapter 10[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#999999][COLOR=mediumturquoise]Chapter 11&12[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=aqua][COLOR=aqua]Chapter 13[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=aqua][COLOR=aqua]Chapter 14[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]CHAPTER 15: THE NEW STEP[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]The sky was still black as Tyler made his way to the university gym, cooler in hand. The building would not be opened for another hour but he wasn?t here to work out. A friend of a friend said somebody needed his services and would pay well. After questioning whether this guy could be trusted, the guy laughed stating ?trust me, when you see this kid there will be no doubt he plans to use whatever you give him.? That was apparently enough for Tyler to wake up at this godforsaken hour with enough steroids to k double the size of a bull, but that didn?t mean he wasn?t sweating bullets in spite of the cool spring air.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]The first bus of the morning came to a stop across the parking lot, the lights inside revealing only a single passenger. The figure stood and stepped onto the street. Once the bus passed, the figure?s features were swallowed into the night and the lumbering shadow made its way towards Tyler and his gifts. As he grew closer, Tyler saw what his friend had spoken of: the guy was gigantic. About 6?5? the guy?s frame appeared to carry close to three hundred pounds. He wore a pair of gym shorts and a ?tank top? with its sleeves cut so large that the sides of his pectorals and abdominals were bare to the evening air. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Stepping onto the sidewalk, Tyler finally caught the guy?s face as it passed beneath one of the streetlights. Recognition was immediate. Everyone knew who this kid was. Although some people said they?d seen him working out all year, most only started noticing him a few weeks ago after spring break. His workouts were part legend and part nuisance. He treated the gym like he owned it and others just had to move out of the way or be trampled. The student employees never seemed to take him to task but who would get in the way of a rabid pit-bull. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]As he strode up to an arm?s length away, Tyler couldn?t help but feel intimidated. Being an avid gym rat a user of his own product, he had quite a physique himself. It was nothing compared to the bundle of muscle before him. He was a walking anatomy chart on HGH. There wasn?t an inch of exposed skin that didn?t have vascular, striated muscle bulging from it. The real intimidation oozed from his eyes. Fierce and hard, they conveyed focus to the point of insanity. They aged what would have been a youthful face. ?What do you have for me?? he asked his voice deep and harsh.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=#a6a6a6] took a moment to squash a feeling of tininess he wasn?t used to but ultimately opened the cooler, took out a vial, and handed it to the other man. The other guy looked at it for a moment, analyzing the words on the side, then looked down into the cooler. ?I?ll take all of it,? he said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=#a6a6a6] gasped, ?All of it? But there?s?? he was cut off with an open palm.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?All of it,? he said again, throwing a wad of cash into Tyler?s hand. Tyler took a moment to count it, wondering how he?d get more on such short notice. Finishing the count, he shoved the money into his pocket. Nodding to the behemoth, who was already preoccupied with restoring the contents of the cooler, he slipped away towards his car. After a few steps, he looked over his shoulder and saw the figure go to the gym door, pull out a set of keys, unlock it, and stride inside. Knowing he didn?t work there, Tyler wondered how that guy acquired such privileged access. He stepped into his car and drove away, hoping never to meet that guy alone in the dark ever again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]-----------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Hayden made his way into the gym, not turning any of the lights on until he made his way into the weight room. Knowing there wouldn?t be another soul in here for another hour Hayden quickly filled a syringe from one of his recently acquired vials, injected into his right ass cheek and massaged the fluid into the muscle. Knowing the steroids wouldn?t have their full effect for another hour, he began working out anyway. Part of the deal for being allowed in the gym early was that his screaming and possessed actions in the gym would be kept to these solitary mornings. However, his workouts now lasted about two hours each morning but he did his best to remain civil once others finally filtered in.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]He avoided looking in the mirror as he got to work, strangely afraid at what he might see. Aside from the cooler, his gym bag was filled with food and he made frequent trips to raid it in between sets. After about thirty minutes of adrenaline filled iron pumping, a rage of testosterone crashed into his body and pushed him to a new extreme. His pumps were beyond his imagining as his body stretched and swelled like never before. He was shocked that he achieved new personal bests on almost every lift and it only made him work out harder. He took a glance at the mirror. Would that demon in the mirror be impressed? Or was he just mocking him? The uncertainty added to his rage and he pushed himself harder. It had been a week since he destroyed the bathroom wall but no one pointed their fingers. Two days later the mirror was replaced and no one had spoken of it since. That night still woke Hayden up in sweats and he pushed his body even harder these days in an effort to push those fears away. Maybe if he grew more, the reflection would leave him alone. He could feel his body screaming at him but he ignored it. Every fiber of every muscle groaned as they were forced to grow; each joint and ligament protested every rep but he pushed on. So absorbed in his workout, he nearly didn?t notice the lights turning on in the hallway. His breath caught as he heard the staff arrive and he bundled up his gear as he ran to the locker room. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Putting the gear in a locker, Hayden leaned against its door, exhausted. The break let Hayden clear his mind and wind down. Was he taking this too far? He was panting as if he?d run a marathon. His heart was racing and every fiber of his body felt ready to tear open. He caught his reflection in the mirror, relieved to see it was his own. He allowed a bit of personal congratulations; he was impressive. He flexed a few times, admiring his arms. They must be twenty-two inches by now and they boiled with muscle. His mirth was short-lived as the reflection?s face grew condescending. The form in the mirror looked at his arm and rolled his eyes, then flexed harder and watched as it ballooned in size, dwarfing anything the earth had ever seen. The rest of his body pumped up as well, filling out to the proportions of his swollen arm. Soon the four hundred pound monster stared back at him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Now that?s a bicep,[/COLOR][COLOR=#a6a6a6] the man said. He looked at Hayden. You quitting already? You?re only getting started.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?I need to rest. I?m so tired,? Hayden said aloud.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]The other man rolled his eyes again and allowed his hands to explore his massive body. So sad. You don?t even deserve what you have. Maybe I should take it away.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Hayden grew red with fury and his heart began to race again. He pushed the pain of his pathetic body down and stared at the monster before him. ?You?re wrong? was all he could say.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]The reflection ignored him, instead enamored by his giant flexed arm. I remember walking through the halls my sophomore year in high school. I?d grown so much so fast that my t-shirts barely held these guns in. Seniors came up to me and asked how I got such an amazing body. Every girl in the school wanted to feel these babies. He looked at Hayden. You don?t remember that do you? The form in the mirror laughed as it began to grow again, impossibly large muscles swelling even more. His skin stretched across his form, becoming polished and reflective. He sneered as he crossed his arms, allowing his lats to flair wide and making his forearms look like granite boulders. He became a mountain of power and all the while continued to stare mockingly at Hayden. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?Get out of my head!? Hayden shut his eyes, trying to will the image away but the monster remained, continuing to grow. Hayden raced out of the locker room and found himself in the weight room yet again. He had no choice. He picked up another weight and started anew. Mirrors were everywhere and, try as he might, his eyes could not avoid them for long. But the demon in the mirror was gone, replaced by a sobbing reflection he knew as his own.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]-----------------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?Dude, I swear,? Matt said as he set the bar down. ?He was fucking talking to himself in the locker room. He was mumbling like my senile granddad.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Reece and Cody looked at each other then turned their gaze to Hayden?s hulking form on the other side of the gym doing bicep curls with seventy pound dumbbells. His face was a deep red and he stared at his reflection in the mirror like he would rather throw those weights through it than lift them. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Cody shrugged. ?Maybe he was just pumping himself up. He doesn?t really want a trainer anymore so he has to motivate himself.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Matt looked incredulous and Reece changed the subject. ?Your cutting is going fantastic, bro. You look ten pounds heavier even though you?ve actually lost five.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Matt perked up a bit but still looked morose. He sighed. ?Hate to say it, Reece, but you might as well acknowledge you lot the bet. I don?t care how cut I get, I can?t compete with that guy. I mean, fuck, you can see the striations on his glutes through his gym shorts. Jay Cutler couldn?t beat that freak.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Reece just grinned. ?It ain?t over ?til it over, little man.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Matt gave him a wry look. As far behind Hayden as he may be, Matt had surpassed the twins. He reached 235 pounds before he began cutting. Now down to 230, he looked much more impressive than Reece?s 223 and Cody?s 230. Being three inches shorter didn?t hurt either. He was ripped and tanned, every smooth line on his body deep and defined. His goal was to get down to 225 and enter as a heavyweight, leaving the super-heavyweight category to Hayden. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?Whatever, I got seven weeks until the competition. Let?s get started.? Reece and Matt left Cody alone with his thoughts. He looked back at Hayden, who was now doing squats with far more weight than Cody had ever seen him do. His quads exploded with every rep, filling what should have been baggy shorts to the point of tearing apart.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]It had been a slow process but the wide-eyed boy he?d first met was now a man possessed. He was almost scared to talk with him while in the weight room. Instead, Cody moved around the gym, lackadaisically going through the motions of a workout. His eyes and thoughts stayed on his former pupil. The man appeared to have no workout plan; he moved from one exercise to another, rarely performing the same set twice. The routine went against much of what he knew about bodybuilding but who was he to argue with the results. Hayden?s muscles had muscles and every part of him was growing fast. He only hoped everything was all right.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]CHAPTER 16: THE DEMON[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Three weeks later, Hayden collapsed to the bench in a heap. He?d been at the gym for over three hours and knew he wouldn?t make his first class. He didn?t care; that had been the best workout of his life if his body were any judge. Every part of him was on fire and he was again kicking himself for not starting a cycle earlier. That shit was amazing; after using it for three weeks he felt like a walking god. As he lay there, eating a tuna fish sandwich from his stash, he ignored the dozen or so people he found himself sharing the locker room with. He?d never stayed at the gym this late ? it was 8:30 ? and he wasn?t used to it being so crowded. He knew they were all staring at him but couldn?t muster the energy to care.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]He stood, ignoring the pains and stings of a body dying to rest, and walked towards the scale. Stepping on it, he placed the course weight at 250 and began to slide the finite weight up the lever. Hayden?s heart beat faster when he passed his previous weight of 270 and as he kept sliding the small piece of metal he began to wonder if the scale was broken. The finite weight hit fifty, making the total weight three hundred pounds, and the scale still hadn?t balanced. Heart racing, he moved the course weight to 300 and slid the finite weight back down. The scale balanced at 304 pounds. I?m over 300 fucking pounds! Hayden thought to himself.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]He stole a glance at the mirror, admiring his profile for a moment before the inevitable monster appeared instead. The image said nothing, only stared at him like a wolf over his prey. It was enough to destroy Hayden?s mirth. ?Ronnie Coleman competed at 300 pounds and he?s five inches shorter than I am,? Hayden said to himself. He quickly gathered his things and walked out of the gym.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]---------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]The door slammed shut, startling Kent to the point of nearly falling from his chair. Turning, he saw Hayden storm across the cramped dorm room to his closet where he began his ritualistic strip down before he hit the shower.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?You?re home late,? he said turning towards Hayden, now completely naked, put his shower shoes on. He was dumbstruck. Hayden didn?t look human; his muscles didn?t even look like muscles anymore, they looked like?it was hard to say. He was? ?inhuman.? Kent gasped, not intending to say that out loud. Hayden froze as well, suddenly pulled from his own brooding thoughts. He turned and faced his smaller roommate, face stern and eyes cold. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?What do you mean by that?? Hayden asked, his naked form walking closer and engulfing Kent?s field of vision.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?I?just?? Kent stammered, his face inches away from Hayden?s granite body.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Hayden?s eyes suddenly softened and he actually blushed a little. ?I?m sorry, man. My mind just isn?t functioning right anymore.? He leaned over Kent and looked at his desk. ?You studying??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Kent[/COLOR][COLOR=#a6a6a6]?s face turned red as well; Hayden seemed unaware that his huge, naked frame was hovering inches away. ?Umm, yeah. Finals are a week,? Kent turned away from the flesh-covered steel and regained his composure. ?I haven?t seen you crack a book in weeks. You?re classes that easy??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Hayden just nodded before turning around and getting his towel. Wrapping it around his waist he walked out the door and into the hallway. Being far later than his usual shower trip at 7:15 or so, the hallway was lively by comparison. College students typically didn?t know what seven am looked like and made every effort to start class after ten. He ignored their stares, his own eyes focused internally. It wasn?t until Carla?s door opened that he returned to reality.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]He snickered quietly, assuming she had other motives by opening the door. Maybe she?d give him a quickie before class. Since their spring break encounter, they?d messed around a few times a week but he hadn?t seen her in a while.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Unfortunately, she was obviously not expecting to see him as she gave a start once she closed the door behind her.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?Hey Carla,? Hayden said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Carla bit her lower lip, unable to stop herself from exploring his torso with her hungry eyes. She quickly shook herself and made eye contact. ?Hey, Hayden.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?It?s been a while,? Hayden said, growing slightly closer. She seemed intent to ignore her advances, though.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?I?ve been busy,? she said stoically.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?Well, can we get together sometime??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]She smiled, warm and somewhat?pitying. ?Of course we can. Sometime later though, ok? I have to get to class.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]He brightened a tad and smiled. Carla looked in his eyes and suddenly reached up and put her hand on his cheek. ?There?s the Hayden I remember. I?ve missed you.? She lowered he hand. ?I gotta go.? With that she walked away, not looking back.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Curious, Hayden walked to the showers mumbling under his breath.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]-------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Hayden lay on his bed, staring at the bottom of his roommate?s mattress from his lower bunk. His mind was a whirlwind and had been since his head hit the pillow. George and Kent had long since gone to sleep although George wasn?t snoring as he usually did. The window next to his bed was open but no comforting breeze blew through the curtains and across his body. Not a sound crept from outside; strange since there were always at least a few people shooting the shit on the ?beach.? For some reason, he felt so alone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]He heard someone laughing and looked out the window to find its source but saw only the moonlit lawn. Laying his head back on the pillow, the bed groaned under his considerable weight. It had been five days since he hit 304 pounds and had not gained a pound since. Not that a normal person would find that unusual but Hayden was used to gaining a half pound per day.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]That?s because you?ve ignored me,[/COLOR][COLOR=#a6a6a6] a familiar voice snickered.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Hayden?s heart skipped a beat and he looked back out the window. Was he standing among the shadows below? Hayden shook his head in anger.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?You?re not real,? he told himself. ?You?re a fucking figment.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Oh I?m very real,[/COLOR][COLOR=#a6a6a6] the familiar voice said. Hayden turned his head and watched as the door to his dorm room opened. Blinding light from the hallway cast a shadow over the gigantic form standing in the doorway. Ducking under the frame, the oversized [/COLOR][COLOR=#a6a6a6]doppelganger made his way into the room. Hayden involuntarily sat up, stomach doing its best to rise into his chest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]The door shut and the darkness returned, engulfing the world in pitch. He could hear the monster walking across the floor and feel the ground shake beneath him. As his night vision returned, the monster?s features grew visible. He was bigger, taller, and clad only in skin. He was smiling, his gigantic arms crossed in front of his chest. Pectorals the size of bed pillows flared above his arms, veins pulsing across their striated landscape. His face was a mirror of Hayden?s, yet harder and colder. He smiled, although it never touched his eyes. You cower before your salvation, boy. I can give you anything.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Hayden stood and walked over to the form, hypnotized by the shear power radiating into him. ?How?? was all he could ask.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]The specter reached out and grabbed Hayden?s[/COLOR][COLOR=#a6a6a6] hand, placing it on his abdominals. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Hayden exhaled the breath he didn?t know he was holding. It was like touching a brick wall. Without thinking, he took his other hand and placed it on its gargantuan thighs. Cables as thick as his forearm and as hard as oak crisscrossed the monster?s quads and he wasn?t even flexing them. Even his veins were solid. Hayden reached around and grabbed its rock hard ass, surprised at how aroused it made him. Moving to his chest, Hayden?s hands looked like those of a baby by comparison. He massaged the gigantic mounds of flesh and the giant sent him a new thrill by flexing them, the feel of those cascading fibers threw a chill down Hayden?s back. He moaned; the monster did the same as his dick started rising and growing. Amazingly it grew to a proportion with his body, settling at nearly a foot fully erect. That?s right, the monster moaned as Hayden?s hands continued to explore. Without thinking, Hayden took a free hand and began to slowly jack the beast off. Hayden?s other hand relished in the monster?s flexed biceps and triceps. They swelled with the effort and stretched the skin tight over their writhing mass. The monster?s dick grew thicker and harder as Hayden?s pace increased, groaning as the hands moved to his football sized shoulder. You know what to do, the monster said as he took Hayden?s wandering hand and placed it on his dick. Drink from me and the world is yours.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Trance shaken, Hayden stopped and stepped back, eyes wide. ?What are your promises worth? You are nothing but a phantom of my imagination.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]The monster?s eyes grew cold and his smile disappeared behind a sneer. I am your salvation; I am your god. You owe EVERYTHING to me, boy! Look where you would be without me. Look![/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]And Hayden did. He looked down at his now naked body and was horrified to see it was the emaciated frame of his high school days. Skinny and weak, he took his bony hands and felt his gaunt chest, his fingers easily feeling the ribcage beneath. ?No,? Hayden moaned, tears streaming down his face. ?I can?t go back there. I?ve worked so hard!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]You?re nothing without me,[/COLOR][COLOR=#a6a6a6] the monster said, his gigantic dick still erect and ready for action. I?ve watched you for ages and granted your deepest desires yet you shun me. You want more? It spread its arms wide and invited Hayden with his hypnotic voice. You will have to come get it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Hayden obeyed. He took his hands and massaged the shaft as he stretched his mouth over the tip. He immediately felt an orgasmic rush of energy, initially faint but rapidly growing, deep inside his core. The monster threw his head back, groaning with ecstasy. Hayden?s intensified his pace, moving quicker and quicker, forcing that amazing rush to grow wilder. Heat spread across his body and he felt his muscles expand. Faster. Harder, the monster ordered and Hayden did as commanded. He gasped as his chest exploded, his pecs swelling to their former glory. His abs grew out and became a sheet of living steel while his legs grew wide and strong. The muscles of his back writhed, dancing across each other like drowning demons as his lats flared and his traps bulged. The energy grew and grew, the orgasm becoming almost painful with raw ecstasy. Almost there. Trust in me, Hayden. Let me be your mentor. I?ll take you beyond your dreams. You will be mine.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?NO!? Hayden pulled back violently, eyes wide and anger boiling. ?Something?s wrong,? he yelled. ?Quit haunting me!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]As if that?s what you wanted,[/COLOR][COLOR=#a6a6a6] the monster responded, eyes suddenly glowing red as his form disappeared. Hayden felt the world shift and boil, his image blurring as he?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?Hayden!? a voice called in the distance. ?Hayden!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Hayden sat up with a start, bumping his head on the bottom of the bunk above him. ?Shit!? he said, rubbing his head. ?What??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?What do you mean, what?? George said wearily. Kent stood behind him, eyes dark. ?You could wake the dead with whatever was going on.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Kent[/COLOR][COLOR=#a6a6a6] smiled. ?I thought you had a chick down here until you started with that unintelligible blabbering.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?What the fuck did you eat last night to have a dream like that?? George continued.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Hayden thought for a second. ?I?I don?t remember.? The two smaller roommates rolled their eyes and made to get back into their beds. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]?Well, shut the hell up and let us sleep then,? George said sarcastically. ?You may be a big motherfucker but no one gets in the way of my sleep.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a6a6a6]Hayden laughed mirthlessly and put his head back on the pillow, the bed creaking with his incredible weight. His mind continued to boil. He remembered and it had seemed so much more than a dream. He hoped his roommates didn?t notice the raging hard-on he was sporting because of it. Was he losing his mind? He lay, near panic for what seemed like hours before he assured himself it was only a dream. As he finally closed his eyes, he found sleep in spite of the incessant laughter ringing in his head.[/COLOR]

Last edited by florida20; November 23rd, 2011 at 06:00 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Aleutrius's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2011, 01:42 PM

Aleutrius is on a distinguished road
So you've combined this and The Mentors?

Looking great and loving it. Hayden's descent steepens, and the plot grows. Please continue
  #3   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2011, 01:48 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
?? I hope not. The Mentors was working well without magic, super-steroids, or far outside the possibilities of reality growth.

Possibly as an alternate universe with the original Mentors story going on its own arc, please.
  #4   Add to brahms97's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2011, 02:04 PM

brahms97
Should this actually be titled chapters 15 and 16 of The Mentors, rather than The Chest? Also, it seems to break off in mid-sentence after the font-burp in the last line.
  #5   Add to florida20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2011, 02:04 PM

Actually it was a c
  #6   Add to florida20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2011, 02:05 PM

Actually it was a complete brain fart. It's the Mentors series. Last time I try updating via smart phone. Anyone know how to change the thread title as it appears on the main board?

Last edited by florida20; November 22nd, 2011 at 02:43 PM.
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2011, 06:33 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Good to see the true ending for his chapter. Hopefully the demon has been vanquished, but one never knows. Is it all steroid induced? Look forward to your next enjoyably twisted chapter(s).
  #8   Add to dhalden's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2011, 09:39 PM

dhalden is on a distinguished road
Like I said, I'm a huge fan of this series. I'd definitely like to see Hayden grow more. Personally, I'm not a fan of the whole "going insane" thing, as I'd rather see him just become consumed and begin to neglect all other things (which you've hinted at in these chapters). You're the author though; it's up to you!

I really enjoyed it! More, please!
  #9   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2011, 11:46 PM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
Love this series!!!!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text