The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to florida20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2011, 12:05 PM

florida20 is on a distinguished road
The Mentors (Conclusion)

To say this story is a little outside the box from the norm of this site may be an understatement but it was fun to write and I hope it gained some interest among you. That said, I'll try to adhere to a more standard topic next time around.

[COLOR=#548dd4][COLOR=#548dd4]Chapters 1 & 2[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4][COLOR=#548dd4]Chapter 3[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4][COLOR=#548dd4]Chapters 4&5[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4][COLOR=#548dd4]Chapters 6&7[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4][COLOR=#548dd4]Chapters 8&9[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4][COLOR=#548dd4]Chapter 10[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4][COLOR=#548dd4]Chapter 11&12[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4][COLOR=#548dd4]Chapter 13[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4][COLOR=#548dd4]Chapter 14[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4][COLOR=#548dd4]Chapter 15&16[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4][COLOR=#548dd4]Chapter 17[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a6a6a6]CHAPTER 18 : SUBMISSION[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The heart monitor was the first thing Hayden noticed as he awoke. The second was pain. His body felt as if it were recently stretched on a medieval rack to the point of ripping apart. The pain he?d been burying for the last few months was apparently taking vengeance. Opening his eyes, Hayden was surprised to find himself in a hospital bed, his body covered only in a paper-like gown. A pouch of clear fluid was draining into his arm while via IV while half a dozen other cords ran from under his gown to the beeping machine next to the bed. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]What happened? Hayden asked himself as he lifted his arm to grasp his aching head. The movement sent a spike of pain from his arm. Hayden called it pain but that wasn?t an accurate description. The sensation didn?t necessarily hurt, it felt?wrong. Like a bruise all over his body. Looking to his right, he saw his mother speaking to a white-jacketed doctor on the other side of a large glass observation window, her face grave. What was she doing here?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]His clouded mind forgot the question as memories began to resurface. Had he fallen in the gym? Must have been dehydrated, Hayden told himself. That would explain the IV. A little hydration and he?d be back to the gym in no time. As long as he?d be ready for?the show![/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Hayden sat up violently and the bed strained under his weight. The movement caught the attention of his mother and the doctor and they both rushed into the room. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?The competition is tomorrow,? he said as the doctor tried to force him to lie down. ?I have to get ready.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?You?re not going anywhere, young man,? the doctor grunted. He was obviously putting all his weight into pushing Hayden?s shoulders back on the bed but the teenager didn?t budge. He weighed more than both the doctor and his mom combined and could easily resist their efforts even in his weakened state.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Like hell I?m not,? Hayden protested angrily as he moved his legs over the side of the bed to get up. A spell of dizziness tried to keep him from standing but both it and the doctor?s efforts proved negligible. Once on his shaky feet he ripped the IV out of his arm.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Hayden,? his mother said quietly then, as she realized she was being ignored, she said again, more sternly, ?HAYDEN!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Hayden stopped his attempt to stand a looked at his mother, her face filled with worry. His face softened. ?What, mom??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]She paused for a moment. ?Hayden, the show was yesterday. You?ve been unconscious for nearly two days.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?WHAT?!? Hayden roared. ?That?s impossible. I?Where?s Cody??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]His mom rounded the bed and gently motioned for her son to sit back on the bed. ?Your friends came by yesterday to check on you. Three of them.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Hayden more collapsed than sat down. ?Matt was there too?? he asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]His mother thought a moment and then nodded. ?Yes, I believe that was his name. He apparently won best-in-show, or whatever they call it. You should be proud of him.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Hayden?s shoulders slumped and he lay back on the bed. ?Best overall? So that?s it then. He won the bet.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The other two looked at each other with some confusion but the doctor broke the silence. ?That doesn?t really matter right now, Hayden. What matters is that you get better.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Hayden waved him off. ?I?m fine, doc,? he started, but his mom squeezed his hand and he fell silent. ?Aren?t I??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?No, I?m afraid you aren?t,? the doctor continued. ?Hayden, have you ever heard of a protein called myostatin??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Hayden nodded. ?Sure, it?s responsible for muscle growth.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Not exactly,? the doctor corrected. ?It?s responsible for keeping muscles from growing too much. It?s a recently discovered phenomenon but there are some who have genes which either hinder the protein?s production or keep if from being used properly. Either way, it puts the body in a constant state of hypertrophy.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?And that?s what?s wrong with me?? Hayden asked. This didn?t sound so bad. It explained how he gained a hundred and fifty pounds in less than a year.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The doctor paused. ?Well, we?re not really sure. The few documented cases we have of the deficiency are noted soon after birth. You, from what I can gather from your mother, showed no signs of a myostatin deficiency growing up.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I was a skinny runt,? Hayden clarified and his mother reacted as if she?d been hit. What was her problem?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Be that as it may,? the doctor continued. ?It appears your body doesn?t produce enough myostatin which allows your body to successfully regulate muscle growth only to a point. If your muscle is given too much impetus to grow, it overwhelms your body and grows unconditionally. For whatever reason, your body has been growing unregulated for nearly a year.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Damn right it has,? Hayden smiled as he lifted his arm and flexed his bicep. The gown did nothing to hide a mammoth bulge above his arm. That monster in his dreams was right; he should have started working out years ago. All those years of inactivity had forced the beast within him to remain dormant. The doctor, who was involuntarily staring at the freakish bicep, shook his head and cleared his throat before continuing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Hayden, that growth has wrought havoc on your skeletal tendons and muscles.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Hayden?s smile faded and his stomach dropped and the pain in his body suddenly felt clearer. His muscles felt tired, stretched, and torn. ?Maybe I should have taken a few days off here and there. What am I looking at? A week of time away from the gym? I think I can do that.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The doctor sighed. ?I?m afraid you may have to quit working out indefinitely. Skeletal muscles do not usually grow by hyperplasia, or by making new muscles; they simply grow or shrink depending on their environment. Yours have grown so rapidly that the walls protecting each fiber have effectively disintegrated. For the last few months, it looks like your skeletal muscles have released vast amounts of tissue into your blood stream. That is toxic and?Hayden, are you listening to me??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Hayden?s eyes were focused far away and he knew he appeared catatonic. His mind was racing. This couldn?t be true; not now. ?Hayden?? he heard his mother say and he turned towards her. ?I know this is hard. Believe me, I know.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?How can you know?? Hayden asked, his voice monotone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tears welled up in her eyes and fell down her cheeks as she blinked. ?Because,? she began then looked towards the other man in the room. ?Doctor, could you excuse us??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The man nodded and left the room, closing the door behind him. His mother sat on the side of the bed, still holding her son?s hand. ?What do you remember of your father, Hayden??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Nothing,? Hayden said quickly. ?I don?t even know what he looks like.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]His mother?s head dropped. ?He was a wonderful man, Hayden, and he loved you dearly. He was a successful bodybuilder but at first that was only a positive. Then he started to talk to himself. At first it wasn?t a big deal; I just told myself it was part of the lifestyle. But, as it intensified, he began to neglect his work, his friends, and?finally?us.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Hayden swallowed, unable to absorb anything very well. His eyes darted around the room, finally resting on the window separating his room from the hallway. A man was watching them through the glass, a big man. Hayden began to sweat.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?These voices tormented him, Hayden,? his mother continued. ?Completely and utterly. He grew violent and, it was later determined, schizophrenic. Science wasn?t what it was today but the doctors blamed his state on a chemical imbalance. Your doctor seems to think it was caused by a rapid flux of toxins released by the muscle into the blood stream as it began to fall apart. He couldn?t accept what happened to him and well..Hayden, we think?? she paused, looking up at the ceiling. ?The doctor and I think you may have the same condition.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Hayden was barely listening. The man, with a twin?s face but a body far exceeding his own grinned menacingly through the window. He was wearing the familiar surgical gown only it was stretched to breaking over his mountainous body. Get rid of her. She lies, the man whispered through the glass.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Hayden, I just can?t fathom losing you too,? his mother concluded.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Hayden, unable to take his eyes from the giant in the hallway, squeezed his mother?s hand. ?It?s ok; everything will be all right.? And Hayden believed that for some reason. Through it all, everything was going to be fine. The beast?s smile widened behind the glass.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]His mother looked somewhat appeased and she wiped the tears from her eyes. ?I?m sure it will, Hayden. The doctor thinks you?ll be fine; that any toxin in your blood should be cleaned out once your body returns to normal.? Hayden nodded vacantly and his mother stood up. ?Ok, well I?ll let you rest. I?m going to get some food for the two of us. Be back in a half hour or so, ok??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Hayden nodded again. ?Thanks, mom. I?m starving.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Once his mother left the room, the man behind the glass suddenly appeared at his bedside. The gown looked painted onto the giant?s body, the veins and muscle fibers crisscrossing his upper torso standing in bold relief through the fabric. So this is what you?ve become without my help, he said as he circled his bed. Useless flesh. The back of the gown was open a revealed an impossibly broad, tan back writhing with muscle which tapered down to a narrow waist above an ass as hard as granite. He turned to face Hayden from the foot of the bed and leaned over, resting his giant hands on the footboard. I can still help you, you know, the monster said enticingly. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Hayden?s fight against the monster was gone. He was desperate. ?What do I need to do?? Hayden whispered. His body felt so weak, so fragile. ?I?ll do anything.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The monster smiled broadly, his eyes raging with fervor. Take of me. He suddenly flexed every muscle in his body and the fabric of his gown exploded. Shards of the gown flew away from the giant and revealed a body only possible in fantasy. Slightly taller than Hayden, he appeared to be well over four hundred pounds. There wasn?t a hint of fat across the mountains of his torso. He moved closer and the room blurred. Hayden found he was standing, dressed only in his robe. The monster drew close, his form dwarfing Hayden?s own oversized body. His weakness persisted yet he felt a pulse of raw power radiating from the behemoth before him. It called to him and he found himself feeling the iron-hard body, yearning for it to be his own. The creature chuckled and flexed each muscle as Hayden?s hands explored. Hayden grew aroused and the monster?s dick mimicked his own, growing to a staggering size as both moaned in ecstasy. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Take of me and I?ll be yours[/COLOR][COLOR=silver], the monster said again and this time Hayden did as he was told. He stroked the monster and doing so made it feel like someone else was doing the same to him. He put the giant?s dick in his mouth and, as the monster roared again, Hayden felt that raw power transition into himself. A pulse of adrenaline and endorphins echoed dully deep inside his own gut. It excited him and the weariness in his body began to fade away. His own gigantic muscles suddenly felt powerful again. He wrapped his mouth around the giant?s tool and worked furiously. The sensation within him increased ten-fold and he gasped at the raging torrent.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Don?t stop, [/COLOR][COLOR=silver]the monster ordered. Hayden felt goose bumps roll across his skin as his muscles became gorged with blood. His skin grew tight and an orgasmic rush filled his core and his chest. His own dick grew as if being sucked itself. The monster put its hands on Hayden?s shoulders and he felt as if the muscles underneath them grew, absorbing from the giant. Every muscle in his body felt like they were growing and the gown he wore grew tight. The fire was incalculable and the monster roared with delight. You are mine now, boy. MINE! Hayden didn?t care and as they both reached climax he drank hungrily from the demon, taking its very essence into himself. The gown exploded as his muscles erupted across his body and he screamed with joy and pain as he threw his head back. He squeezed his eyes shut against a world suddenly swallowed in fire?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?only to open them and find himself back in the hospital bed. He looked around, slightly panicked but, aside from the heart monitor ferociously beeping at him, everything was the same. Well, not exactly. Looking down he noticed a large liquid stain above his inflated bulge of a crotch. He didn?t know how he would justify the need to jack himself off in a public bed but didn?t care either. His body felt one hundred percent again. He smiled, looking down. It looked the same as it had earlier, not the quarter ton monster he felt himself become only moments ago. But that body was hiding beneath his skin, begging to break free. Well, he would set it free. Soon. Hayden laughed as he lay in bed, flexing and stretching his rejuvenated muscles. Fuck the doctor, Hayden thought menacingly. That jackass doesn?t know what he?s talking about. I?ll be back in the gym by tomorrow.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]EPILOGUE[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Hayden smiled at his reflection in the mirror and began curling the dumbbells in his hands. His biceps exploded with each rep, swelling like heated balloons. His shirt was merely a rag that ran from neck to abdomen and did nothing to hide the impossibly huge body which swelled around it. The angel had been right and it kept his promise. Hayden grew bigger each day and had probably already become the biggest bodybuilder in the world. Reflections do not lie and his reflection revealed a gargantuan titan at 6?6? and over four hundred pounds. The gym could barely appease his strength and every muscle across his body danced as he performed each rep. The ten pack set of abs which rippled across his midsection each looked like masons bricks and were framed by a set of obliques which rippled like rapids in a raging river. His chest was over five inches thick and looked as if hastily carved from marble. Shoulders the size of basketballs exploded from traps that rose nearly to his ears and arms the size of a normal bodybuilder?s thigh bulged ever larger as Hayden continued to push rep after rep. He could feel the disbelieving eyes of the entire gym as he continued to work out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The fall semester had just begun and he was back at college after spending the semester at home with his parents growing into the unbelievable monster he had become. They continued to try to keep him from the gym but he never listened. He hated them for attempting to shelter him from what he loved and was glad to be free. So happy to be in the university?s oversized gym again, he had been working out for nearly four hours and relished every second.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]He put down the obscenely heavy weights and moved to a pec-deck as a voice called to him. ?Hayden??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Hayden turned, chest heaving with exhaustion. Matt stood about five feet away, tan and ripped. He?d won the Mr. Florida competition and the bet by default. Cody said he didn?t care and just wanted to make sure Hayden was ok. They?d spoken a few times over the phone over the summer and, as ecstatic as he was about his progress, Cody always seemed sad. Hayden didn?t know what all the fuss was about; everyone seemed to treat him as if he were made of porcelain. Matt?s face was lined with worry. Must be fear, Hayden assured himself. Although no slouch and seemingly bigger than when they?d last seen each other, Matt was nothing compared to Hayden.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Don?t worry, Matt,? Hayden said, smiling. ?I won?t hurt you.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Matt?s head titled to the side, looking curious. ?How have you been, bro?? Matt asked him hesitantly. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Hayden smiled and flexed a few muscles for show. ?Oh, couldn?t be better. Looking to add another fifty pounds by Christmas.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Matt nodded, eyes confused. ?I hope you make it. I?m only shooting for adding twenty five or so before I start cutting again.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I?m sure you?ll make a goal like that,? Hayden said politely. ?I won?t keep you from your workout.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Matt nodded again. ?Ok, man. I just?well?let me know if you need anything.? And he walked away, looking back a few times before doing some tricep extensions.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Hayden laughed to himself. What a little pipsqueak, Hayden thought. He probably wanted to brag about his trophy but chickened out when confronted with my sheer godliness. Hayden moved back to the dumbbell rack and started curling again. He continued to smile and the gigantic reflection in the mirror smiled back. He was his own mentor now and his goals were limitless.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]------------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Matt shook his head as he walked to the tricep extension machine. He?d heard about Hayden?s condition from Reece and Cody but didn?t quite believe it until now. He looked again at his former rival as he picked up a set of twenty-five pound dumbbells and began curling them, his face hard and determined. He?d been curling over three times that only two months earlier.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Hayden was a shell of his former self, weighing two hundred pounds at best. His tall frame was almost indecently exposed by the joke of a shirt he was wearing and loose skin once filled to capacity with muscle now hung flaccidly. Neither of the twins knew exactly what was wrong but knew that he?d basically developed some sort of degenerative disease. His muscles flexed like those of a seventy year old man. Strange thing was that Hayden didn?t even seem to notice. He worked out his body as maniacally as before only now it looked comical coming from such a skinny guy. At times, Hayden would flex in the mirror and admire himself as if he saw Mr. Olympia in the mirror.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Matt sighed. Jealousy had grown into a hesitant admiration for Hayden over the last year. Matt hated him for a while but seeing him like this left only pity. The price of obsession was dear, it seemed. Matt shook his head and turned away from the man he never thought he?d surpass. He would leave him to his delusions; the truth would be too hard for him to bear.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to dhalden's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2011, 02:53 PM

dhalden is on a distinguished road
YES. This is all that I can say to this awesome series.

It may not be everyone's favorite flavor, being so intelligently written, but I simply loved it. It made sense, beginning to end, and there was actual character development. The ending, albeit tragic, was perfect in my opinion. I've always enjoyed a story with a psychological aspect to it, especially those that gives us peeks into the protagonist's mind (even those whose protagonist's minds are unbalanced). Thanks for this gem!
  #3   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2011, 07:28 AM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
That was DEPRESSING.
  #4   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2011, 08:46 AM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Tragic, I agree. Nevertheless, the story was very well-written: great character and plot development. You really outdid yourself here. I may not have liked where the actual story led, but that does nothing to obscure the quality of your work, which is beyond reproach. Thank you so much for sharing (and completing) your story.
  #5   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2011, 05:21 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
This was an exceptionally well written story, but I have to admit that I didn't care for the downer ending. I read the stories on the forum for escapism, so it didn't quite fit my taste, at least when it started turning dark. But THAT'S JUST ME. In other words, DON'T STOP WRITING!
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2011, 08:32 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Now that caught me by surprise! Never envisioned a tragic ending. The writing was great!
  #7   Add to aiden831's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Call me when you're sober

aiden831 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to aiden831 Send a message via Yahoo to aiden831
Well spank me thrice and hand me to me mama, I never saw something like this coming. While I agree with those before me that the ending was indeed tragic, this story was very well written, with clear character development.

Normally, tragic endings aren't to my taste, but i must say, this has certainly changed my views.

Please continue with the good work.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options