The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2011, 11:07 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Pastor Muscle, epilogue

The pastor's son continued to grow in size and power. By the time Christmas came, he was 310lbs of shredded muscle, and he was beating everyone he took on at his MMA club. He had developed such tremendous quickness, that he could grab ahold of any fighter, muscle him to the ground, and choke hold the guy into submission within seconds. At first, it took him 15 seconds to finish his matches. His last 5 matches before heading home for Christmas, he had submitted his opponents in three seconds flat. The dudes didn't even know what hit them, with his big 23" arm snaked around their necks like the most powerful boa constrictor that had ever existed. He couldn't wait to show his dad.

He was in for a surprise when he got home though. His dad had bulked up to 440lbs, and looked like one of those huge Soviet powerlifters from the 70's, only with much more pronounced muscle density. When they went into the basement to wrestle, the big pastor tossed his 310lbs son around the mats with surprising ease. The son was able to get his choke hold on his dad, but the pastor's 25" neck was dent-proof, even with the younger man's powerful 23 inchers. And there was no way the kid could take his dad down to the mat. There was no moving his mountainous 440 pounds without the pastor allowing it. With both of them in the standing position, he moved his son around the room like he was leading in a muscle waltz. Then he would toss his son into a wall, cracking the cinder blocks. The kid couldn't believe the strength of his old man.

The worst was the pastor's scissor hold. He put his son in it over and over. There was no escaping it. And the pastor beamed with pride as he challenged his son to try.

"Fight harder, big boy, or I'll crush you with these thunderthighs." And the kid would struggle his hardest, his face turning purple as he tried to pry his father's legs apart with his hands. And his father would just chuckle. "I'm squatting over half a ton with these monsters, boy, I could crush your ribcage with this strength." Finally, the son would tap out, and his dad would release the bonecrushing hold. Then he would work his son around the mats for another 15 minutes, before slapping on the scissor again.

"Who's your daddy?" asked the pastor, as he bore down on his son's upper torso with his 37 inch quads.

"You are," cried out the son, who felt like he was being crushed between two pillars of iron.

" 'You are' what?" barked the father.

"You are, sir!" yelped out the boy, as he tapped out on his father's beast-thick legs.

They wrestled like that everyday for the 2 weeks the son was home. The boy lost ten pounds, but was the most shredded he'd ever been. The pastor gained ten pounds, and at 450, was able to toss his bodybuilder son around the mats like a rag doll. He knew he should so some mercy to the boy, but he couldn't help himself. He was totally into his own size and power. Sometimes he came in his singlet as he demolished his son over and over, or strutted over to him, picked him up off the mats and pressed him overhead for reps. He pictured himself as the strongest man the world had ever known, as his 31 inch biceps pumped up even bigger, using his son's 300 pounds as a weight. It was the only time he truly felt rapture. Rapture to his own freakishly superior size and power. "No one can come close to this," he'd say as he looked at himself in the mirror, and orgasmed over his own reflection. He'd pin his son down to the mat with his big foot and flex out over him. The younger man would look up in awe at his superhuman father, and nut himself to the sight of all that mass towering above him.

"I'm wanna be just like you, Dad."

"I know you do, boy. Who wouldn't?" And the pastor raised his arm to his mouth, and kissed his own biceps.

What the pastor didn't know was that his son, after two weeks of being soundly trounced by his old man, had ordered a three month cycle of heavy duty roids from a supplier in eastern Europe. The guy he ordered them from told him he'd guarantee a 60lbs gain of dry muscle, or his money back. And even better than that, said the supplier, his strength could potentially double. It was going to make for an interesting Easter, thought the son.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to BBMikeNJ For This Useful Post:
xboy (September 22nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2011, 11:18 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Ohh shit!! someone is gonna get huge around here!!! I hope this cycle really works on son's muscles... (and that his dad will have his revenge!!) great start!!!
  #3   Add to msllover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Moving Forward

msllover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msllover
Drooling here!!!! Can't wait!!

yahoo: storyen
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2011, 11:56 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
"Epilogue" usually means "what happened afterwards..." but I'm hoping in this case there's more to the story!

xoxo

Richard
  #5   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2011, 01:40 PM

My intent was to wrap this story up, but I didn't do a very good job of epilog-ing, did I?
  #6   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2011, 02:27 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
You couldn't resist our collective desire for More, MORE, MORE!! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #7   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2011, 06:27 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Perhaps an epilogue part 2 is in the works? :3
  #8   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2011, 07:05 PM

Yep, I guess we'll have to see what happens at Easter...
  #9   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Man, I was hoping that it wasn't going to end like this, the kid is just awesome, 300+ pounds, completely shredded, probably would win any contest he entered if he decided, then come back in 3 months 360 pounds, even lower bodyfat, absolutely humiliating the next biggest competitor, then coming home to find his dad 500 pounds, with a 28 inch neck, 86 inch chest, able to overhead press the back of his own truck. He would be confident that he could defeat his dad, after doubling his already immense strength, not knowing that not only did his dad already have double his strength, but most likely almost triple. And the final showdown would completely destroy the entire house, because no steel, concrete and wood could possibly stand up to this much mass and strength. At least that's the way I would go about it, you're the writer though, lol.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #10   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2011, 08:02 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
wooow!! can't wait to read more!! thanks!!!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #11   Add to msllover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2011, 01:45 AM
Moving Forward

msllover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msllover
Please remember to infuse his "pastoral" background into this. Perhaps via fatherhood or some other way. You could always have a badass pastor who fights bad guys for the Lord.

It sounded sooooooo much funnier when I saw it in an Australian movie (Dead Alive: the priest comes up: I kick ass for the Lord!)

But you also did write epilogue, so you can let it be.

The most important thing is that you keep writing, I love reading your stories! There are serveral I've j/o too Many times.

Hugs big guy!

yahoo: storyen
  #12   Add to hunktrond's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2012, 03:46 AM

hunktrond is on a distinguished road
Easter

Since it's Easter now, do we get the rest of the story???
  #13   Add to Freaker!!'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2012, 07:10 AM

Freaker!!
31" biceps would look good being sucked by their super endowed owner.
My goals are Abs 31, Chest 150, Arms 62, Forearms 44, Cock 33, calves 44, Thighs 100, weight >1500 lbs! Bench press 13500, Squat 10,000 lbs, jump with a backwards summersault 50' and spend 12 hours a day working out with a total body almost permanent pump while also worshipping my peers and being worshipped!
  #14   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2012, 07:40 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
LOL that would be perfect. by the way everyone have a good Easter

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline