The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to erinbbby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2012, 09:22 AM

erinbbby is on a distinguished road
Grandpa Gets Big

?So come on men, what are you waiting for?? the commercial prattled on ?Call this number today and get back to your old self. Low-t is now more treatable than ever and results can be seen in as little as a week. Isn?t it time you took control of your low-t problem? Talk to your doctor then visit our website??

The television commercial was common place and I?m sure everyone has seen it now. A handsome middle aged man discussing the condition of low testosterone or low-t as it was reduced to by advertisers. The man featured in this commercial was slightly different from other ones I had seen previously. He was big! He wore a tight collared shirt, bulging with mature muscle and his hulking frame made a lasting impression when added to his booming voice. It was late and I had figured my grandfather was passed out in his large recliner. I turned to him and saw that he was not only awake, but seemed to be giving the commercial consideration.

Like he was reading my mind ?What do you think about that Eli??

?About what- that commercial? Whatever Pops, it?s just a way for people to make cash. Pretty soon you?ll see commercials for lawyers giving legal advice to the victims of these ?low-t? scams after they have strokes or heart attacks from taking all that testosterone.? I answered decidedly. But he continued.

?Well you know, I have been feeling real odd over the past few years. What with the company forcing me into retirement this year and with your grandmother passing away not too long ago? I just wish I didn?t feel so?old!?

This was a notable amount of emotional honesty coming from a total hard ass that rarely let any sort of feeling escape his vacuous suppression techniques. My Grandpa was a veteran of the Korean War and had that old school, do it yourself attitude. Though he had long retired from military life, he kept his shaved head and stuck to an organized schedule starting at 5:30 every morning. He also tried to remain active as to not let his healthy body fall apart like many of his close friends. But he still showed signs of age- his beard had become partially white, his skin had begun to wrinkle and felt like leather to the touch. He had once been an imposing man at 200 pounds of muscle but had since begun to sag and become flabby. It was true- he just wasn?t the way he used to be in the old days.

?But Pops, your 57. It?s only natural for you to begin to feel old.?

?Well, I?m going to give them a call. You may think I?m acting crazy, but I want to get back to the same energy level I used to have. I?m tired of being the old man.?

We left it at that but I knew deep down that I should have been more concerned. My grandfather is the kind of man who gives everything 100 percent effort and never backs down from a challenge. And at 6?0 and 210, he was still a big man; how big would he become?

Over the next 5 days I had been working long day shifts at a warehouse outside of town. A miserable job but it paid well and helped me save while helping out with my grandfather. Around midnight I came into my house and went right for the kitchen for some food. Upon entering, my attention was immediately drawn to an empty package on the counter. The same guy from the television commercial adorned the box. This time he was holding a football between his massive hands and wore a wife beater which exposed his huge arms and mammoth chest. A handsome smile with the words ?T-Plus: the ultimate level of in low-t treatment? in big block print.

Inside I found a booklet and a sheet of individually packaged pills. One pill had already been consumed- Pops must have been eager to get the process started. I thumbed through the first few pages of the booklet and stopped at the center photo. It was of the actor from the commercial but now he was stripped down to just a pair of tight trunks. I consider myself straight but goddamn I had never seen such an incredible man before in my life. Without close on, every muscle of his body was exposed and allowed for a true understanding of his physique. His large legs seemed to belong to a bodybuilder, thick with muscle and toned to perfection. I scanned up toward his torso and ogled at his massive chest. His huge arms were crossed and pressed his meaty pecs together, showing off the center separation and size of his upper body. Most notably his trucks were bulging with massive junk, but I didn?t want to let myself study it. I read the text surrounding the image:

Do you want to be as big as Bill Hicks?

?I used to feel weak and tired at 49, but after 1 week on T-Plus, I felt like I was 22 again. My muscle mass greatly increased after gym visits and I recovered quicker. My energy levels rose and my wife certainly noticed the change in the bedroom? (I bet she did).

I closed the book and looked inside the box. A DVD in a plastic sleeve was missed by my grandfather. I decided to watch it myself. I dropped the disc into my DVD player in my room, hoping to learn more about the pills my grandfather was taking. I sat in the light cast off by my old television and studied the film. It was a lot like the commercial expect after about two minutes it faded to Bill Hicks? voice narrating stock footage of older men looking crestfallen due to their aging bodies. He read off:

?I was once like these guys, frustrated by my decreased energy and drive. After my doctor informed me that I had the condition low testosterone, I knew I had to do something. I started the T-Plus treatment and the results were almost immediate.?

The scene then cut right to a full body shot of Mr. Hicks against a white backdrop. He stood with an impressive physic; a large, meaty chest that pressed so tightly against his small collard shirt that the top buttons could not be fastened. His arms were equally impressive, thick and wide with obvious veins and probably around 20 inches of muscle and bulk. I was nearly drooling- an odd realization. ?Now I?m bigger than ever! It?s a good feeling to know you?re the biggest man in the gym. And trust me guys, ladies defiantly notice a big man.? And from the sides, two gorgeous blonde girls rushed out and wrapped their delicate arms around Bill?s giant biceps. With the two petite women next to this he-man, one could really appreciate his hulking mass. His bulging pecs were larger than the girls? heads. One blonde allowed her hand to drift to Bill?s big gut, exposing the definition of his powerful muscles under the shirt.

I was raging hard but could not understand why. Was this going to happen to my grandfather? No way, I thought. This is just a gimmick- T-Plus must of hired some random power lifter to be the spokesman. Though I was infatuated with Bill?s muscles, I forced myself to turn off the DVD player. I crawled into bed and soon was passed out from exhaustion.

It was now about 12 days since the package arrived at our house. I was again working a full week consisting of shifts from 10 AM to midnight or later. It was tough, especially since I had not seen my grandfather for so long. For some reason he was gone every time I awoke and I had already left for work before he ever came home. It was like he was avoiding me on purpose. Except one night, a power outage struck the warehouse and the manager sent us home early. I pulled into my driveway around 8 o?clock but was still trying to remain quiet as I entered.

I crept into the foyer and could see the light from the television in the living room. Finally, I would get to see my grandpa. I walked into the room and almost tripped over my jaw as it hit the floor. Standing before me was a goliath muscle man, bulging with meat under a tiny grey t shirt. At first I thought it was an intruder but quickly realized it was my grandfather. His back was turned to me as he curled massive dumb bells in steady reps. Pops grunted with power as he raised and lowered the weights. Arms the size of cannon balls bulged with muscle as they strained the sleeves of his shirt. After letting out a loud exhale, he set the weights down and turned, just now discovering I was in the room with him.

?Eli, my boy!? he roared and stomped my way. His huge body was remarkable- the tight shirt stretched over mounds of mature muscle. He walked my way and my eyes locked right onto his chest. Grandpa had a huge set of pecs just like Bill Hicks- except they were far bigger. The two perfectly sculpted chest muscle sat heavy on his body, dramatically extending his chest to 62 inches. I could almost feel there weight as I studied the way his pecs bulged in his cotton t shirt. Pops came right in front of me and stopped. He stood a little taller which caused his shirt to ride up still large gut. ?What do you think boy??

?Pops?holy hell?you?re huge!?

He smiled and beamed with delight. He still had the same rugged handsome face but his body had changed in big ways. Grandpa still stood with his chest puffed out and I raised my hand and lightly pressed on his right pectoral. With my fingertips, I could feel the density of his muscle and just how powerful he had become.

He was near a laughing fit with so much pride. ?Wait a minute sonny, let me take my shirt off!? he said and began to pull the skin tight shirt off of his mammoth mass. Slowly he revealed his gargantuan muscle gut and the underside of his bulky chest but became stuck from his bulging shoulders and arms. ?Ha ha, well would you look at that. Your grandpa is too big to even get out of his shirt! Help me out will you Eli??

I grabbed the end of his shirt and pulled it off while he straightened his arms out. Now he stood before me, big and shirtless while I clutched his shirt in my hands. Grandpa just smiled and looked at me with happy eyes, noticing how awed I was by his physique that was twice the size of mine. His body had a nice coating of hair that added to the masculinity projected by a body this size. Here is a shirtless picture of him so you can get an idea of what he was like

http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/t...g?t=1327166104

?My god gramps, how big are you?? I asked. He laughed slightly. ?Well I know I?m currently at 295 pounds, mostly muscle. Ha ha but to answer your question, I?m big son, real big!? and with that he bounced his pecs quickly, showing off muscle control and development that matched his size and girth. ?This T-Plus treatment really worked. I mean my goddamn chest is so big now I can hardly fit into any of my shirts. Go on feel it kid!? and he stepped toward me, making me retreat a little before I balled my fist and punched him lightly on his chest. It felt like all meat- tough and fur covered like he was some wild beast. ?In fact, grab a piece of measuring tape; I want you to take my stats.

I stood behind my grandpa, pulling the two ends of the measuring tape together around his chest. I scanned his wide back which was defined and packed with muscle. ?Wow holy crap grandpa. Your chest is 65 inches!? I could see his broad smile in the mirror in front of us. He turned to me and said, ?Damn I?m big! Go for my arms now.? And he lifted his massive arm in the air and flexed, showing off his dense bicep and huge power. My hands were nearly shaking while I wrapped the tape around his cannon of an arm. It came out to 23 inches which I reported to him. I don?t think I had ever seen him this happy before.

?I tell you what kid, I think I?m going to need a whole new wardrobe. Oh yeah, before I forget, measure my quads for me, will you? I want to see how my squats are paying off. And with that, grandpa pulled his jeans off his colossal legs, revealing a massive bulge packed into his standard briefs. I had never studied my grandpa below the belt before but there was now way he had always been this huge. I could see the outline of his huge flaccid cock, veins visible through the straining fabric. He caught my eyes as he stood back up. ?Well hey Eli, take a photo, it?ll last longer? he said and then burst out laughing. ?Ha yeah, I should of warned you. I guess the testosterone really made me explode down there.? He tried to cover himself with his right hand but even his massive paw could not fully cup his giant meat and heavy balls. Grandpa stuck out a leg, indicating that he wanted me to measure it. I hunched over and almost gasped after his thighs came out to 33 inches of muscle. I looked up at him from my knees and felt like he was some mythical giant. His big round muscle gut dominated my view, with his perfect meaty pecs sitting heavy atop this big gut. I could also see the sheer size of his bulge up close as he tried to cover himself modestly but unsuccessfully. I stood up and look at him in the face. I was in complete amazement and a little jealous.

?Grandpa, it?s unreal! You?re massive!?

My grandpa the reached out and pulled me towards his big hairy body yelling ?Bear hug!? I smashed into his hulking torso, feeling the true power of his massive body as he pressed me against he chest, my chin sinking into the crease between his 65 inch pecs. His large gut pressed against my flabby tummy so I could feel just how thick and muscled his waist was. Grandpa rarely hugged things out, especially not while in his underwear. But he seemed so happy just to be huge.

The next day I had off so I promised my grandpa we would go to the shore and have some together time. As we walked out into the day light, I turned to see him in his tight collard shirt tucked into his bulging jeans. I had to give it to my grandpa, he was now like Bill Hicks except bigger. I didn?t think it would work at first, but now seeing his huge mass packed into his little thin shirt, I felt a little dumbfounded.

The sky became a little overcast as we drove to the shore. He shared with me how he had been pumping weights non stop since he last saw me and how the T-Plus made his testicles the size of tennis balls- stuff I didn?t want to know. We got to the shore and climbed on the rocks like we did together when we were both younger. He stood mightily on a perched out boulder and I snapped this picture:

http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/t...g?t=1327166095

I went out to stand next to him and he put his massive heavy arm around my shoulders as we watched the clouds pass and the sun shinned brightly. We walked back down to walk the pier and it became progressively warmer. Grandpa stopped and peeled off his shirt, showing off his massive bulk to the people walking by. I feel a little behind and studied his swagger, with his chest and gut puffed out as he walked down the pier. People were turning their heads left and right and many in the distance were pointing down at the huge man walking the pier with no shirt on. He was living the dream and I felt great for him. I just hoped it wouldn?t all go to his head.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to erinbbby For This Useful Post:
0mgj00h4x (July 7th, 2013), aiden831 (August 1st, 2013), Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), duk2112 (August 2nd, 2013), iceman75 (August 1st, 2013), jim-wpb (August 2nd, 2013), littledude (August 1st, 2013), Mad Dog (August 9th, 2013), makurra (August 1st, 2013), milwmuscleguy (August 1st, 2013), muscular (August 1st, 2013), Terrylee Long (August 1st, 2013), toby182 (August 1st, 2013), xenon (August 2nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2012, 01:00 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Maybe the grandson should try some of the T-Plus? Great Story with perfect pics for it too!
  #3   Add to myoder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2012, 01:15 PM

myoder is on a distinguished road
really great - hoping for more... My only comment is that he could be older as a vet of the Korean War - he'd be in his 70s or 80s (which would be even hotter in my opinion). Nonetheless, great stuff! thanks
  #4   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2012, 02:18 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
It always goes to one's head a bit, the power the way your body feels. Thanks for the new story man, as always a pleasure to read
  #5   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2012, 06:16 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
I hope this story continue and the grandP take more size and try is new strong&muscles

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #6   Add to gogothen77's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2012, 07:44 AM

gogothen77 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gogothen77
dude fucken loved it hope there is more 2 this story or different men who started taking these pills (t pill chronicles)
  #7   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2012, 11:36 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I'm glad you're back to writing. Hopefully we get more stories from you!
  #8   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2012, 04:15 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Nicely crafted! Thanks!
  #9   Add to scott_dine's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2012, 08:15 AM

scott_dine is on a distinguished road
You should definitely continue it. Maybe have the grandson take some.
  #10   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2012, 09:36 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
That was a great beginning! I definitely hope there's a part two!
  #11   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2012, 05:08 AM

mutador
Really nice! I like the photos you chose too
I would only remark that 57 is a little young for a grandpa imho, to me granpa is 60+ and also the photos you posted are of 40 something guys hehe hot nonetheless
  #12   Add to makurra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2013, 12:26 PM

makurra is on a distinguished road
Would love to see a continuation of this amazing storie...any chance of it??

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options