The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2012, 05:42 PM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
Muscle Trap 2: Part 2

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=26982

I made myself a post workout shake and sat down in front of the television to enjoy it. I kicked off my shoes and relaxed, sipping down my blended drink. I couldn?t help but give a deep moan as I freed myself from those confining shoes. I stretched out , feeling my shirt pulling up, exposing my lower abs . I began to rub my crotch as I let my mind wander, pretending that I was getting bigger as I sipped my post workout supplement. I loved doing that too, it was such a turn on.

I wasn?t paying much attention to my groping, till I heard the ripping sound again. My mind focused on reality and saw that my shorts were completely destroyed only hanging on by the waist band. My cock and balls seemed to be a lot bigger than before. Sitting up took a little more effort as my abs seemed to be pushed out. The fast expanse of my chest seemed to block some of my view of my legs. I was able to get to my feet but walking was a little challenging. I had to swing my legs out to the side with each step, my legs were really thick with raw muscle.

I didn?t want to walk far, nor did I. I felt the waistband of the shorts getting tighter and tighter. With a loud snap, the shorts dropped to the ground. I puffed out my chest and flared out my lats, forcing the shirt to shred and join the shorts on the floor. I took a few deep breath marveling my swollen body. I flexed and posed for no one, just had the urge. So turned on I gripped my cock, now leaking pre like a river. It was so thick that even with both hands I couldn?t touch finger tip to finger tip. I begin to buck my hips, rubbing my cock against my hands, picking up the pace till I couldn?t hold back anymore. Thick ropey cum splattered the walls and dripped to the floor in thick globs.

After a few minutes my climax finally ebbed and I plopped back down to the sofa, which groaned from all the extra bulk. My body had stopped growing, but I was thick with powerful muscle. I knew there was nothing I can wear now, even my spandex couldn?t contain this bulk. It didn?t matter to me something else was more important, my cock was throbbing for more attention. My balls heavy with more seed, it was refilling almost as fast as I could pump it out.

I could still move freely, my muscles were big but not so big that I couldn?t move. I begin to play with my nipples sending waves of pleasure though out my body. Without touching my cock, it begin to spray again. Over and over I was able to cum, no matter how often I climaxed, I was ready to go again as soon as the last one ended.

A knock on the door, paused my activities. I wasn?t expecting anyone, but it was rude to not answer the door. I did my best to cover myself when I opened the door - it was Dustin, the muscle hunk that treated me to the smoothie.

?Thought I might come over and help ya.? he spoke softly almost in a low moan. ?Seems I was right about ya, you?re gonna be big. . . Really big.? He walked into my house and locked the doors. ?Don?t worry, I?m here for you. You?ll need someone to show you the ropes.. You?re not the first person that got to enjoy the effects of that supplement, nor will you be the last.?

He pealed off his shirt and his body seemed to take up more space, he was a little taller now too. He gave a cute smile and a wink. He was really starting to work his body as he walked over to the sofa. He carefully sat down and motioned me to come over.

I let my towel drop and cuddled up next to him. ?So, you got the supplement before. Guess you can show me a thing or two about it. I would love to be able to mask that size so I don?t have to worry about having to buy new clothes.?

Dustin ran his fingers though my hair. ?Oh, not quiet, my big bull. I plan to help you reach your full potential.?

I should have been worried or even frightful of his statement, but I was too enthralled with him petting me. I was putty in his hands. I was happy and content, more than willing to let him do whatever he wanted, just as long as he stayed.

He didn?t waste anytime, he sat on my lap leaning in for a hot kiss, his tongue invading my mouth. All I could do is moan and did all I could to keep his tongue in it?s new home. He pressed further and the two of us fell over the top of the sofa. We never broke the kiss, in fact his massive hands were already running along my chest, playing with my nipples. Dustin broke the kiss only so he could start kissing my chest, my nipples, then started on each of my abs.

I helplessly moaned. My hands began to rub his back when he first started. As he went lower on my body, my hands began to knead his shoulders and traps. I was savoring his foreplay, my cock was pressed between his pecs I could feel it being lubed up with my warm pre. My hips reacted instinctively, slowly bucking doing my best to hump those mountainous pecs of Dustin?s.

?Bull is loving his worshiping and giving some in return. Nothing beats a good titty fuck, right.? Dustin stopped his kissing of my muscles and rested his head on my chest.

I placed a hand on the back of his head and begin to stroke his hair. ?Oh yes, this big bull is really enjoying this. Your muscles are just so pumped it?s driving me wild with lust. I gotta worship them as you worship mine.?

Dustin resumed his worshipping of my muscles when seem to tense and flex involuntary, pushing against my skin. I arch my back pushing my flesh into his lips. He started to lick my abs, both hands reached up and started in on my nipples. He didn?t stay on my abs for long, he basically leap up and now he wrestled with my tongue again as he started to kiss me. His hands managed to reach around and under my body and groped my ass. Dustin gave it a hard squeeze, really digging his fingers into my bubble butt.

?Now, the fun begins.? is all he said. He held on tightly and I started to feel his weight increase. ?There we go, time to show the big bull how big I am.? He rolled and we ended up switching spots on the floor. He grew wider and taller, his chest pushed against mine and his abs pushed out. My cock oozed pre along that muscle gut growing under me. He just blew up bigger than I thought was possible, super heavy weight wasn?t heavy enough. As big as he was, he was still mobile and capable of keeping his growing arms around me.

I was in heaven, being bear hugged by the growing giant. The hug was gentle so I wasn?t crushed, but still it was impressive. I panted and moaned I begin to lick and kiss his pecs. I was unable to resist nipping at his nipples, gently chewing on them. I felt him arch and pressing my head firmly to his chest, preventing me from lifting off Dustin?s erect nipple. My tongue teased the nip a couple comes between the chewing sessions.

He picked me up effortlessly, righting the sofa and laid me across it. Instructing me to stay there, he vanished down the hall. I thought he was looking for the bathroom, but he returned with the protein supplement. I did leave my powders out in the open so they could be found easily. Then again my room isn?t all that big so that big container couldn?t exactly be hidden from sight.

He zipped over to the kitchen and the blender went right to work, mixing the protein. I?m not sure how much he was making, but that blender could handle a gallon at a time. I wanted badly to check on him and to find out how much he was preparing. I didn?t have to wait long, as soon as the blender stopped, he was back with the entire blender cup filled to the brim.

I tried to sit and get away, but Dustin was faster than I was. He was already using his incredible bulk to pin me down. Sitting on my stomach, I gasped as the air was forced out of me. He quickly forced a hose down my throat. At the end was a large funnel. He tested it to make sure the hose was into my stomach and not my lungs. Satisfied with his task, he began to load the funnel with the protein shake. Down the tube the rich milky white fluid poured down, disappearing into my mouth, and emptying into my stomach. I couldn?t taste anything but that food tube. My belly seemed to swell as it fills with a gallon of the shake.

He gave a smirk as he pulled the tube free from my body. He patted by belly which I responded by giving a low, deep moan. Dustin was content with his work, but he was far from finished with me. He began to message my chest and shoulders, I was becoming putty in his powerful hands. He was so much bigger than me, but slowly began to shrink. He wasn?t really getting smaller, I was getting bigger.

The sofa gave way under the increasing weight. I wasn?t only growing more muscular, but was gaining in height as well. The shift in height wasn?t as great, but it was enough to keep me mobile. I felt my shoulders and heels dragging on the wooden floors as I took up more and more space. I was soon as big as Dustin, then pushed past him. The soles of my feet knocked over the big screen television and pressed firmly against the wall behind it. My head touched the far wall facing it. My body seemed to know this and stopped. I laid there for a few moments gathering my thoughts, momentary thinking that I would bust right out of the building. My massive chest rising and falling as I gulped down huge amounts of air.

?well now that?s some serious results.? I groaned, sitting up. My head graced the tall ceiling. I pulled my knees closer to my chest. Unlike the nightmare, I wasn?t sporting a massive gut nor was I weighted down by an overgrown endowment. Still my cock and balls had grown bigger than my proportions, but it still it was a very manageable size.

Dustin was enthralled by my transformation, he was captivated by the size and girth of the cock hanging between my tree trunk legs. He stood there with his jaw hanging wide open, nearly drooling. He reached out and touched my cock which sprang to life, quickly becoming as tall and wide as he was. He couldn?t resist the temptation of grinding his body against that mighty monster. He straddled my balls as he gave my cock a bear hug, it had so much girth that he couldn?t touch hand to hand, but that didn?t seem to bother him from rubbing his body.

I leaned back, moaning with lust and desire, my massive hand rubbed his back. I couldn?t help bucking my hips. Pre gushed out as my lust builds, lubing Dustin?s muscular body. All the while, my body seemed to grow taunt as my climax was slowly approaching. His tongue began to lap up was warm fluids and the underside of my cock, near the very sensitive mushroom head.

Despite the slickness of my juices, he managed to push himself up high enough to begin drinking right from the source. The slit of my cock was large enough that he could stick his tongue down inside. Hit feet kneaded my balls as they churn with potent spunk The feeling of both activities sent me over the edge.

My roar of passion as my climax began, blew out every window in the house. The force of the first volley knocked Dustin clean from my cock, and blasted a three foot wide hole in the ceiling. He landed between my legs, and was bathed in a thick white cream. My body not only tensed with each passing moment of my climax, but was slowly growing more muscular as well. My body seemed to be made to pump out thick ropey strings of cum. Parts of the plaster roof came crashing down as the weight of the cum built up.

After about ten minutes of hard cumming, the flow from my cock slowly ebbed and the mighty cannon went limp. I rested my broad back against the wall, bathed in the afterglow of that powerful climax. I felt Dustin crawling up my cum covered torso. I held him close to me as he began to suck on a nipple. I couldn?t help but feel my body gearing up for another climax.

?Oh man,? I moaned, ?It?s like this body was just made for producing massive amount of cum. I don?t even feel drained and yet. I can feel my body ready to go again. It this what suppose to happen??

?Only for a few. You?re magnificent body was made for two things. One, to produce endless amounts of milk. Two, to keep growing stronger with each climax.? Dustin only paused in his activities as his own cock began to pump a fresh load over my muscles. ?My body was designed to become stronger and to encourage others to grow stronger too. You?ll love having big muscular worshipers pawing and groping your body. In turn you will give them what they need to become stronger. Your sweet nectar will fuel their growth as well as your own.?

I didn?t quiet catch the last few statements, my mind was focused on the feeling of my body growing bigger and stronger as it started to climax again. I was perfectly content of being this massive, over muscled behemoth. With Dustin here to satisfy my needs, I?ll be content to be trapped by his wants and desires. No matter what they are.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ragetiger For This Useful Post:
Bigmusclefan (May 4th, 2013), depofparty (December 14th, 2012), Terrylee Long (May 16th, 2013), Ultra GMan (December 18th, 2012)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options