The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to erinbbby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2012, 12:23 PM

erinbbby is on a distinguished road
Mucle Academy III

Part III. Hope there are not many errors.

I almost limped to my next class even though my legs weren?t hurt. My experience with Mathis in the pump room shook me to my core and I was overcome with exhaustion at this point. Hell, I was even reminiscing on my life with my mom and that asshole Ted. My feet scrapped clumsily along in the thick, burgundy carpet; I was alone in the hallway. My eyes wandered the walls in a teary haze as I searched for some escape from my reality that the filthy windows did not provide. Along the crown molding, I glanced at a recurring pattern of black eagles gripping something in their talons.

I came to a stop and really observed the pattern- the eagles were holding swastikas with their curling claws. It was true what Devon said. The faculty running Northern Reserve Academy really was full of fucking Nazis. None of this was making sense. The incident with Mathis, the mysterious Chemical Zero- all of it seemed to fit into the plot of a terrible movie. And now I had to worry about the rebirth of the Nazi party.

My worries shifted quickly as I realized I would be late to my final class that day. Somehow I snapped out of my foggy state of mine and bolted down the hallway. I may have been fucked up by the situation, but I didn?t want to anger another big instructor. As I ran, I passed a class already in session. It must have been another anatomy class because I could see the massive Buskirk without his shirt on. It must have been left off all day, his thick, heavy musculature shadowed in unreal definition under the soft lights.

I slid into my next class as a shrill alarm clamored behind me. I looked ahead at the front of the class and it was Hugo Richter again, my chemistry professor. This time he was leading my German language class (how fitting). As I walked to an empty seat, our eyes met. Maybe it was my tear stained cheeks or my disheveled appearance that caught his attention. He looked at me almost exaggerated sympathy yet he shielded this emotion from the rest of the class.

?Mr. Shelly, from my chemistry class, correct?? he said in a soft manner. I almost felt at ease around him, his gaze was so compassionate compared to the other faculty members. His face was friendly with thick cheeks, wide classes and a rugged snow white beard that was neatly trimmed. It almost made him appear human, despite his gargantuan 425 pound body that was ready to explode from his tight button down shirt.

?Yes, sir. Sorry about being late sir.? I managed.

?Find your self a seat and begin taking notes!? he shouted with out losing his sympathetic gaze. ?And speak to me after class about your attitude and why you think it is acceptable to be late on your first day!?

?Yes sir!? I almost cried. His eyes looked at me so affectionately but his words were harsh. Maybe Richter was just putting on for the rest of the class?

The lesson was difficult especially with Richter?s thick accent and my lack of knowledge in the German language. I scrambled to take notes but was unable to process a thought or word. Every so often, I mustered to look at Richter as he led the class through a lesson. At one point our eyes met again and I felt his disarming gaze.

After class, he kept his eyes fixed on me as the rest packed up their things and left. The last student left and he calmly closed the door and swaggered over to my desk. His hulking frame was weighted with so much muscle; I could not believe he had the energy to walk anywhere. Thick column arms swung from his shoulders which were denser than any muscle on my body.

?I imagine your first days here have been?well intense? he said in the soft voice he originally greeted me with.

Now he stood right over me, his nose barely peaking over his mountainous chest. It was the biggest in the school by far, probably around 80 inches or more. For all his weight, Richter was not a tall man- maybe six feet. But his muscles were so well formed and dense that he was able to carry the 425 pounds like a man accustomed to being this size. Like Buskirk, he had a massive muscle gut, Richter?s being larger and even more muscled. Slowly he hunched to look in my eyes.

?But do not be alarmed young Mr. Shelly. You will find many of the men here to not been unkind and brutish.? Richter said through a soothing tone. ?Men like Mathis are few and far between young child. Trust Mr. Richter, your friend.? He lifted his large hand and placed it upon my head, gently rubbing my hair with tenderness unimaginable from such a man.

?We all been through it Kyle. I know you can tough it out!? Bobby lauded as he balanced himself on the back two legs of a desk chair.

I sat with my back resting on the headboard, looking all around but at nothing in particular. Devon sat at the end of my bed. Both he and Bobby heard my story about Mathis in the pump room. Neither of them said much, but neither seemed shocked either. Phil lay back silently on his bed and though he was not facing me, I could tell every word had made an impression on him.

?Well now you see how fucked up this shit really is man? Bobby said absently as no one responded to his first remarks.

?Is there a phone or some way to contact the outside?? I felt myself fading into the desperate, anxious state I experienced in the hallway. ?I mean Jesus, there has to be a way we can get help and??

?There is no phone, Kyle. There is no help. There is no way out.? Phil said,

?Maybe a backdoor no one ever checks? And how close is the next town, maybe we could run there??

?You do not get it man? Devon continued Phil?s thoughts. ?We locked up in here damn tight man. There is no escaping- you?re the replacement for the last kid that tried. And lord fucking knows if he got anywhere.?

I couldn?t conceive it. How could there be no way to get out? - And how could the guys be so passive about it? Maybe they truly understood the impossible task and had long ago dismissed escapes as a needless fantasy. My mind was racked with endless questions that seemed to have no answer. The guys knew Chemical Zero was responsible for all the teacher?s hugeness but they were unaware of much else. They were just like me- futureless fuck ups with out a clue.

Suddenly the door exploded with a pounding knock. Without waiting for a response, Mathis tore the door opened. Bobby, bewildered, fell backwards with a clumsy clash on the floor. ?Mr. Shelly!? Mathis boomed ?gather your things and exit the room at once. We are switching your quarters immediately!?

?But what happened, is something wrong? I began but I could tell from Devon?s quick eye advertence that I could be treading on thin ice.

?Are you questioning my orders, Mr. Shelly?? he seemed to inflate as he said this but the act was almost comically with his already massive muscular body.

Mathis led me out of my room as I cradled my duffle bag and exchanged head nods with the guys. I didn?t know if we would meet again. My eyes followed his hurried feet as we winded through random hallways and corridors. This school was too large to be true. Finally we came to a large door implanted in a curved stone wall. Mathis opened the heavy wood door which opened into a spiral staircase. ?Up!? he commanded.

It felt like an endless walk up the staircase. Only one small window was built into the heavy masonry that surrounded the stairwell. I could tell we were going high up one of the exterior spires I saw when I first came here. Thinking about it, I had yet to see the outside again.

We came to the top which lead through another hallway and finally a door. When opened, it revealed another labyrinth of corridors and doors. It was obvious that we were in the attic now. Mathis?s sheer size dominate most of the space and I tried in vain to avoid contact with his powerful body. He took me down the last hall which was lined with doors and he stopped at room 817. Was I really all the way up on the eighth floor?

?These are you new quarters Mr. Shelly until we decide what is the best course of action for your behavior problems?. He towered over me- the frightening definition in his muscular thighs was clear from his tight trousers. All I could think about was how quickly he would catch me if I tried to run.

Without another word, he opened the door and motioned for me to enter, where upon he closed the door with a hurried slam and I was left alone in the eerie gloom of my new lodging. It was a single this time but very small. The room was built around a dormer window which allowed the blue glow of the coming night to infiltrate the room and made it feel colder than it actually was. There was room for my bed and a small dresser but not much more. The only light source in the room was an old light bulb dangling from the ceiling which did little but illuminate the dingy and dirty condition of the walls and carpet. I threw my bag on the little space of open floor and laid on my new bed which was just as uncomfortable as my first room.

I had not been laying down for more than 15 minuets before I heard the old door handle rattle with activity. Someone was trying to enter my room. I lifted my head and focused on the knob as it turned to reveal a massive shadow from the hallway. Initially, I thought it was Mathis returning for more harassment. But when the gigantic figure began to carefully enter, I realized it was actually Hugo Richter.

He shifted his 425 pound muscular body through the door and was barely able to make it through the frame with his bulging chest and gut. He filled the room with his tremendous size. Richter?s shoulders were so massive that they almost touched both sides of the narrow room.

?Hello Mr. Shelly. I hope I have not alarmed you, but I asked Mathis to remove you from the fourth floor dormitories and have you relocated up here to the attic. Are you finding the accommodations to be satisfying??

?Yes, yes it is fine? I lied, ?But why did you have me relocated??

?Well I am the supervisor for this floor of young men. Many of them are like you: new arrivals who seem to be?uneasy and suspicious of Northern Reserve?s practices. But no need for alarm Mr. Shelly; I am a kind man and you will find me more suitable than Mathis.?

Richter reached out a thick arm and placed his massive hand on the side of my face. His hands were larger than my head and I could feel the calloused roughness of his thick palm on my soft skin. ?Mr. Richter is your friend Kyle. You are safe up here with me.? He lowered his hand and awkwardly turned around in the small space, gesturing for me to move aside and allow him to sit on my bed. As he came down with his huge ass and waist, I thought his weight could collapse the bed.

Hugo Richter sat next to me and dwarfed my 160 pounds with his body. His thick muscles caused him to give off an enormous amount of body heat. ?Do you feel it is too warm in here Mr. Shelly?? he asked as he began to unbutton his shirt. The massive hands worked together to undo the tiny buttons which snapped the shirt open after being relieved of tension. ?Forgive Mr. Richter. Big men like me often become warm in such spaces. It is funny that they chose the biggest man to occupy the smallest area, no?? His shirt was now open displaying his massive chest that was bulging underneath his wife beater. I could imagine my slim fingers exploring the deep crevice in-between his boulder like pectorals. He stretched a little as he came to the last button and he slowly peeled back his shirt. His muscle gut sat heavy and the definition of his abs was made strikingly visible as his tight wife beater clung to every muscle.

Richter strained to remove the button down shirt off of his arms and even motioned for me to assist him when the sleeves became caught around his biceps. Richter?s giant exposed shoulder was furry but I could still the muscles flex and relax in movement. My fingers slipped between his arm and the tight shirt as I pulled it off of his bicep. His massive arm came free and he lifted it out and contracted his bicep, showing how large it was with out even flexing. He now sat in just a wife beater. His curly chest hairs covered his massive body in a fine coating. God was he huge!

He turned his handsome and nurturing face towards me and smiled. ?Do not be afraid of my muscles Mr. Shelly. Hugo Richter is a kind man, yes.?

With that he pulled me closer with his bulging arm and pressed me on his side. I could feel his huge obloquies and delts. His hairy armpit encased my neck and my head felt like it was caught in a vice between his right pectoral and his 30 inch arm although he was not squeezing me. ?I take care of you special boys and help them see that everyone at Northern Reserve is not a mean man.?

?Look Mr. Richter, I appreciate your help but really I?m fine. I just have to adjust that?s all? I said nervously. I think he could feel my body trembling under his arm.

He let me go and I quickly moved to the other end of the bed although his wide size took up most of the mattress. ?I am a gentle man Mr. Shelly. Do not move from me as if you are frightened? but I was not going to come any closer, he could tell. I felt as if he wanted to do more than just comfort me. Hugo Richter then stood and grabbed the bottom of his wife beater which was barely able to tuck into his pants after it covered his muscled gut. He lifted the thin cloth off of his body and I studied how his muscles worked underneath his hairy body. Now dropped the shirt to the floor and stood with bare chest, displaying his hulking musculature in a proud pose.

Mr. Richter?s pectorals were more massive than I imagined now with his shirt off. The sides were perfectly rounded and they sat so heavily upon his gut, that the two meat pillows cast shadows on his hairless gut. His chest was so furry yet his bulging belly was smooth. The six massive abs sat in perfect harmony, each stretching out from his gut in unreal proportions. I could feel the strength in it without even a touch.

?I am very big man Mr. Shelly. The biggest man in the school? he said in a loud tone. He than sat down again with strain and grabbed me firmly, pulling me onto his lap. My head rested on his huge chest which was so firm and hairy. My thin arms rested on his gut, feeling the size and power of his abs. He used his left hand to stroke my head again and pressed me firmly to his pecs. ?But I am also very kind to the boys in my school? he almost whispered. Then he kissed my forehead! Now all my fears were confirmed. This big man wanted to be physical with me.

I tried to pull away but it was no use. I was encased in his huge frame and was severely overpowered. And now I could feel movement in his lap. I had seen the massive bulge earlier in chemistry and had no desire to see how big this guy?s cock would be.

He let me go and I sprinted into the corner breathing heavy. He smiled and stood up again, casting me in his huge shadow. Then he reached for his waist and unlatched the massive belt buckle. His gut shot forward as he undid his pants clasp- certainly one would have to have a taloir to make such a large waistline. He pulled his pants down along his huge thighs and they fell to the floor. His legs were hairy and proportionate to the rest of his body. I was surprised he could walk from how densely muscled they were.

He wore large white briefs that would feel like a t shirt on me they were so big. But instead they were almost bursting from his massive cock and balls. My mouth was gaping looking at the amazing girth and size of his hardening penis. ?I will show you why Hugo is such a powerful man Mr. Shelly. You see, Chemical Zero is found in sperm. It is pure testosterone and even diminishes the amount of estrogen your body produces.? He cupped his massive tool as it became harder, now probably 12 inches and growing. ?Our research helped us concentrate the chemical even more. Now the faculty members produce it daily, me producing the most.? Richter pulled his briefs off and his now erect 16 inch cock bobbed in front of him. And certainly he had to of been the biggest producer of sperm around here. His testicles hung heavy, about the size of small melons. Hair exploded from around his genitals.

?Do you know how to extract Chemical Zero?? he asked with a smile, studying the way I shook from fear.

?Yes?? I replied timidly.

?Good. Then let me show you how we introduce new subjects with the chemical.?

He wrapped his right hand around his cock and began to pump it. Even with his massive hands, they failed to fully reach around his thick shaft. With his other hand he grabbed me and threw me upon the bed. ?Normally, we men like to fraternize and exchange the chemicals through anal sex. It helps us grow and bonds us through the act. But since you are such a small boy, it would be better for you to drink it instead.? He was pumping harder and standing right over me as he held me down. His huge hairy balls rested on my arm. I gazed up, trying to see his face over his sweating gut and chest. After what seemed like a lifetime, he instructed me to hold my mouth open. He turned and placed his massive cock head right on my chin. It felt like I was staring some awful beast in the face. I gasped at the wrong moment because just then Huge Richter EXPLODED cum all over my face. It was filling my mouth, my nose- I could feel his warm cum shoot all over me and the small bed till almost my entire top half had a coating of his sticky semen.

?Ha ha ha? he roared hoarsely. ?I am not permitted to ejaculate often, but when I do! I am sorry to have made such a mess of you!? but he was still laughing, satisfied that he could so produce such a massive load. ?Mr. Richter has now imparted Chemical Zero upon you! Yet you will still need to receive more of my semen before you see the true power of Chemical Zero!? he stroked my face again as I wiped semen from my eyes furiously. ?Good thing I live right down the hall.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to chimewolf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2012, 02:24 PM

chimewolf is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to chimewolf
I still like this story.
I just hope the next installment will be sooner than the end of Feburary 2014.
But take your time don't want to rush something too good.

(If you want to go blind my Bodyspace: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/FenrisByakko/)
  #3   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2012, 06:53 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
thanks for make the part 3!!now I hppe you continue!!!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #4   Add to zerohero11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2012, 03:43 PM

zerohero11 is on a distinguished road
love this story! definitely continue!
  #5   Add to intoolder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2012, 10:03 PM

intoolder is on a distinguished road
We need MORE muscle daddies with twisted plans involved, please! Great job as usual.
  #6   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2012, 12:39 AM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
Such an incredible story! More! MORE! Please!
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2012, 05:24 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Quite an unusual but very interesting story. Ordinarily I don't like young folks forced into sexual situations, but your story line requires it here. I'm interested in where you are ultimately taking this!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options