The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2012, 11:26 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Unwanted Change

Since I suck at making up names for characters and making up characters that are different from others, I figured I'd make a time waster that's just a big story like my other ones. Yay! Time wasting! This time waster was written at 1AM while I was making something very elaborate WHIIIILE running on 4 hours of sleep. So blahblahblah point out grammar mistakes and blahblahblah. I'm starting to think I just suck at proofreading. LIKE A BOSS

Part 1: The New Hunk On The Block

I was staring at this hunk named Leland for minutes now, trying to analyze every inch of his half-naked body. He wasn’t close to emo looking since he lacked piercings and such, but he sure enough had the hairstyle of an emo kid. His green eyes were vibrant in color; one was clearly showing while the other one was peeking through his silky-black hair. His skin wasn’t pale, but he did have a nice fair complexion. He looked sensually smooth, all except for some tame underarm hair. Leland smiled and revealed he had straight teeth for the most part, sans this little gap between his front teeth. He had some great looking canines though; it made him look like he was supposed to be part beast. It wasn’t considered off putting at all, it made him unique in a cute way.

Come to think of it, his entire face was pretty cute, er, I mean handsome. I’m not used to looking at a handsome face like the one he has. All the features are just so bold, masculine, alluring. . . Leland was shirtless so I could see he had a killer 6 pack and a nice amount of meat around his chest, arms, and legs. He wasn’t huge, but he was certainly toned. The bulge in his black briefs revealed that he was average, which there’s nothing wrong with that, I guess. This isn't normal though, this isn't normal for me at all!

“Leland, get down here! Hurry up!” My housemate, Christian, called out from downstairs. It was breakfast time. We took turns cooking every few days, so we tend to get offended when the other one is late for breakfast. He used my full name too, so that must mean he has some business to attend to after breakfast.

“C-coming!” I called back. I was attempting to find clothes that fit me. My entire wardrobe had changed, but all my clothes were now tight. I picked up every shirt I could and tried them on, their fabric straining to cling to my new body. I wasn’t even that big! What was even weirder was the sensation in around my crotch whenever I tried on an extremely tight shirt; it was a pressure from within that was slowly building. It’s almost as if I were looking for tightest one now, until I found it. A blue short sleeved T-shirt slipped over my body, the tiny arm holes straining against my biceps. They were only about 15” too. I stood in front of the mirror and posed a few times until the shirt sleeves ripped. The sound echoed through my mind, and that sensation in my crotch grew stronger. I was pumped! I tore off the shirt without even struggling. This new body of mine. . . Toned . . Strong. . . I can go far with this, even if it’s not above average.

“What’re you doing in here, jerking off?” I heard the door fly open as I sheepishly looked up. I snapped out of my daze, and felt pretty silly for thinking about my body a bit too much. I was also relieved of that awful pressure I previously felt around my crotch. . . What was that anyway? Christian stared at me, I bet he was wondering why I was only in my underwear and why I was buffer. We go to the beach a lot so he knows what I look like. “Seriously? Dude, this is why you buy clothes that fit instead of trying to show off for the ladies.”

Huh? Nothing about my new size? I know it’s only about 25 pounds of muscle and 2 inches, but come on! Not even a mention about all the colored clothes lying on the ground, usually it’d be all black and grey. . . “Yeah, I’ll take your advice next time. I’m just trying to find something that fits.”

“Okay, this is getting old. I know you’re hot shit and stuff, but you really annoy me sometimes with this clothes stuff. I get it, you like showing off your muscles, but this is the tenth time I had to help you find clothes that fit. You’re getting new clothes tomorrow or I’m going to burn everything in your closet so you have to walk around naked.” He paused and laughed. “Like you’d care. I kinda wish I had your confidence sometimes. Except for when we go to the beach, I wish you’d wear something that’s not just a bunch of string.”

What? This has to be some joke. I’m an anxious wreck; I’d literally cry and run away if I were ever naked in public. I don’t like showing off either, my clothes were big enough to hide my skinny body, and I’d even toss on a big sweater or sweatshirt to hide it even more. I sighed and reached for a muscle shirt, at least it stretched and would feel comfortable. Green shorts and a white muscle shirt, that’s more color and less clothing than I’m used to.

“C’mon Lee, let’s eat. I got to get to the gym early so I can renew our memberships.” Wait, OUR memberships?

“Okee-dokee-lokee then!” I forced myself to beam at Christian, and sure enough, he didn’t suspect a thing. I tried to play along with everything, but on the inside, I was screaming out of pure confusion and frustration.

Last edited by Rarity; April 6th, 2012 at 07:25 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2012, 09:58 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
I like it. The names fit. Nothing in the grammar department took away from the story (well..."chests" kind of jumped out at me...more of a typo than grammar, but more than one meaty chest??? that would freak an emo out LOL). I've always loved the "lost in the mirror" scenario and you did the dettachment from the muscle well. Hope you take it further!
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2012, 08:38 PM

^ Oh nice catch. Thanks.

Part 2: Uncertain Conditions

After breakfast Christian and I went down to the gym. Christian was double my size and he?s always been jock-ish as long as I can remember. He?s not that smart, but he?s great; a truly loyal and trustworthy guy, he didn?t even hesitate to comfort me when I first came out. Not many straight guys would hug a gay guy. During the car ride I had a few questions, but I didn?t know how to bring it up.

?All of this feels weird, doesn?t it? I still can?t believe I changed so much.? I said, trying to keep my voice steady. Come to think of it, it was steadier, smoother, and deeper than I remember. . . Christian paused and furrowed his brow. He only did that when he had no idea what to say or if he was annoyed.

?Compared to last month, yeah, maybe. I?m happy for you . I guess I?m starting to rub off on you after all these years, eh?? He reached over and pinched my cheek and made my entire head wiggle from side to side. ?My wittle man is grow-an awp. I?m da proudest day-dee in da wooorld.?

?Screw off, dad.? I swat his hand away as we both laughed for a few moments. So I?ve been like this for a month, huh? That?s funny. Last night I was skinny and nothing out of the ordinary. But here I am, everything?s out of the ordinary now, even my body is. What happened last night. . . I was roleplaying with this guy online then there was a thunderstorm and the power sur- Wait! What if. . . Nah, that can?t be possible. I need to rid my mind of horrifying thoughts like that.

================================================== ========

Christian was making sweet talk with the receptionist as he renewed our memberships. He was always so smooth. . . Something told me our house was going to be the center of a localized earthquake tonight.

?Here you go hun, you can go use the facilities now.? The receptionist said, not even bothering to look at me. Christian nodded his head to the side, the universal signal for telling me to scram so he can work his magic.

I obeyed and found myself in the locker room, pushing my duffel bag into the locker. Last night I was sure I never even owned a duffel bag or workout gear, but here?s some gloves for weight lifting, some whey protein shake thing, and a change of clothes with compression shorts. I spaced out as my body did all the movements by itself, it was unbelievable. I seriously had no control over what it was doing. It was shamelessly stripping down without hesitation, then putting on the workout attire as quickly as possible. I wasn?t eager to workout at first, but an exponentially rising sensation changed that. And the fact there was a guy 5 lockers down from mine just made it worse. I felt like I was having a panic attack.

I darted out of the locker room and went straight for the nearest machine. Though something felt like it slapped me, an invisible person that was angry with my decision. It was pointing towards the freeweights instead, and like before, I had no choice but to obey. In the roleplay, I. . . I mean my roleplay character. . . Lifted freeweights. I knew which weights to lift, and how to lift them properly too. I woke up and spent my morning much like my character did too. I grew to fit the character from the start of the roleplaying session, and if that?s the case, then it?s not going to stop here since that's usually how it plays out. How did it go that time around, though? It?s all a blur, I?m freaking out!

I grunted loudly, shocking myself out of this frightening daze. I?ve got to relax. I don?t even remember what happened in the roleplay, maybe it didn?t even go that far. I?ll ask my roleplaying partner when I get access to a computer. Maybe at a library or something. But for now, I?ve got to get this workout done and over with. No, wait, I need to. It?s such an. . . An incredible rush!
  #4   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2012, 07:17 PM

Part 3: The Real Beginning

When I was finished my workout and made my way to the locker room, it seemed someone familiar was following close behind. He was familiar because he’s that guy who was 5 lockers down from mine. He kept looking my way, turning sideways so I can get a good glimpse of his muscularly wide body. His shirt was pressed up against his muscles, weighed down with sweat, nipples hard from the cold locker room or maybe from excitement. If he's not excited, then I'm sure at least one of us is.

It’s like there’s a primal musk emitting from his body, making him impossible to ignore. I noticed his shirt had a firefighter insignia with the name Patrick under it. Finally, he stopped teasing and just made his way over to me, leaning against the lockers like a high schooler flirting with a crush. I watched as this frighteningly large mound of muscle rose from his arm as he leaned against the locker. He even managed to make those two large square lumps of muscle on his chest flex up and down for me. This firefighter knew which buttons to push and he was pushing them hard.

“Hey, do you mind helping me out of this shirt? It’s too tight and I’m too big to take it off myself.” I felt weak in the knees. This red haired giant was talking to me and flexing for me. There’s no way this could this be happening, there’s no way in hell that this grade A 100% Irish slab of beef would ever approach a guy like me. His azure gaze focused in on my eyes; his alluring lips formed a smirk as a meaty hand reached out and stroked my arm. He then pointed to the name on his shirt, “I’m Patrick. I’m a firefighter, but also a trouble maker because I cause a lot of fires in places like. . . This.”

He reached down into my compression shorts and placed his hands over my equipment. He sure doesn't waste time, now does he? Actually, what he said could be taken two ways. Either he said that he gets guys horny and revved up easily, or he gives them an STD. Something tells me his choice of words from now on weren’t going to be perfect. Man, who the hell cares, he’s a muscle god. As he gently rubbed my cock, that odd pressure grew within me again, but this time it doubled. My cock was stirring, hardening in Patrick’s mighty hand.

The blindingly hot firefighter smiled as he drew his hand back to his perfect body, poking both his fingers at his chest, slowly running it down to the bottom of his shirt. He lifted the shirt slightly, revealing he wasn’t all muscle. There was some nice padding, but he was solid, and also had a nice happy trail going on. The man wasn’t only built for power, but he was built for comfort. He towered over me, standing at around 6'7", easily weighing over 350 pounds. I stood on the bench behind him to help him take off the shirt, and as soon as it was off, he wrapped his massive arms around my torso. I had no choice but to wrap my legs around his body and my arms around his thick neck. The stubble on his face brushed against me, pulling me deeper into this intense ecstasy. Patrick was walking as he kissed me on the lips and neck, his hot tongue and breathe causing my cock to grow even harder. “You’re so fucking hot, little man.”

“It’s Leland or Lee. . . And. . . Right back at’cha, big guy.” I said, and my voice seemed to rev up his engine even more. He quickened his pace; taking me to the nearest shower stall and slamming me back up against the wall. It hurt a bit, but it was a good bit of pain. He wasted no time, using his mighty muscles to tear through our sweaty clothing, his large rod pulsating. It seems he's also built for some hardcore sex, too. I just wanted to rub and lick every part of the firefighter’s sweaty body, but I knew he had other plans. “Patrick, you’re so huge. . . It's impossible for me to process.”

“You’ve never had a man as big as me, have you, little man?” Patrick asked, his gruff voice was driving me crazy. I shook my head. I haven’t, and I was a bit scared that it would hurt, but I wanted him so badly. His intense blue gazed locked in on my eyes; it was almost like he had just read my mind. Patrick turned on the showers, allowing the water to help make his cock slicker before plunging into me. My weight and gravity worked in his favor, helping to push him deep inside without much work; despite my tightness rebelling against his incredible cock. I groaned and felt my body and face burn red in response to the pain. It felt like he was stretching me to my limits, hell, it was stretching me past my limits.

“Fuck, little man! You’re so fucking tight.” Patrick breathlessly commented, thrusting even harder. I didn’t like how he didn’t use my name but. . . Oh man, I never felt so good! The wonderful sensation was surging through my body, stimulating every inch of my being. It’s like our bodies were moving closer and closer together, the pleasure ricocheting between us and growing even stronger with every forceful motion Patrick made. His powerful thrusts became more bearable as he neared the end, I think I was used to his super-sized member. I could see his massive body was shaking, struggling to keep its immense mass steady as he neared orgasm.

“Cum.” I commanded, and I don’t know why I said that. . . But he came, letting out a ferocious roar as plentiful seed forced its way from his cock. I came as well, though in a quieter manner. He was pushing me up against the wall as he struggled to hold me, and I could see the shock on his face as his orgasm continued. 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 15 seconds, 20 seconds. . . I think it lasted for over a minute. The hotness of the thick strands of semen kept me going, and as they slowly died down, so did my own orgasm. I unwrapped myself from his body so he could relax, I could see he was exhausted. And honestly, he deserved some R&R after that amazing performance. . . He pushed his body to the limit by lifting weights, then pushed it even further during sex. Absolutely amazing.

“What the fuck?” He randomly asked before turning violent; he grabbed me by the throat as he continued to breathe heavily. My reflexes made my arms jump up over his in attempt to stop him. “You’re bigger! I’m smaller! What the fuck happened?!”

“Wait!” I managed to say, despite the lack of air my body was receiving. I was so lost right now. Until I realized my arms were thicker. He was still bigger than me, but he was right, he had shrunk and I had grown. Oh no. . . This is. . . I muscled my way out of his grip, due to him being so tired. He looked like he had run a marathon. “I don’t know what happened, honest! Patrick, I’m sorry, just relax for a minute! Please!”

“You little fuck. . .” Patrick readied to punch my face in, but then seemed to freeze in place; the only motion was his powerful chest and stomach heaving in and out as he tried to catch his breath. He was fixated on me, more specifically, my face. He slowly moved closer, staring me dead in the eye yet again. Why was he so fixated on me? “I’m sorry, Leland.”

“What?” I was shocked, to say the least. It appears all the animosity had been drained from him. I’ve taken about two inches off his height, 30 or more pounds of muscle, and now that I see his entire body – I see I’ve taken a bit of his cock’s size too. Patrick should be pissed. I know I would be if I were him. The thought of my new-new body crossed my mind, which excited me a bit despite the circumstances. So if I’m correct, I should be about 5’11”, 190 pounds, and now my cock was probably 7” long. I’m starting to fill out in all the right ways, no fat, all muscle, increased masculinity. . . Wait, what was going on again? I forgot.

“I feel what you feel.” Oh. That’s right. This stuff. He brought a hand to his throat, massaging it as if it were sore. “When I was choking you I almost passed out and when I was going to punch your face in I felt scared. . . Because you were scared.”

“Uh, yeah, but Patrick. . . I think you should. . .”

“I should nothing! Leland, you’re awesome! I-I need your number. Your address. I need to take you home. I need to keep you happy and please you 24/7.” He needs to, huh? This won’t play out well at all, will it?

“W-why?” That foreign feeling was coming back, but this time, it made me feel great. It made me feel accomplished.

“To be with you, duh. I need to be with you.” My heart beat faster as he said that. An uncontrollable smile swept over my face, and I could see Patrick was enjoying this sensation too. I took some of his body’s size and now it’s like we’re. . . Connected?

“I see.” I didn’t bother to argue. Instead, I made my way for my locker to get dressed. Patrick followed along behind me with a goofy grin on his face. He was like a puppy who was excited to be taken to his new home.

I stopped in front of a mirror to check out my new body, just a little reassurance to make sure it was all real. It was fuller, that’s for sure. Still not as big as Christian or Patrick at the moment, but I still felt incredibly empowered – like an alpha male of the pack. If this is how the growth works, then I can just steal. . . Wait, what the hell, Leland?! That’s a horrible thing to even start thinking about! When I snapped out of my sinister fantasy I realized my body had changed in other ways too, some thin strands of dark hair were growing on my forearms and legs, though my torso was still smooth. My eyes had changed too, but I couldn’t tell how. . . It felt like a beast was staring at me through a glass window. Then there’s my y little unique gap which closed up a bit and those canines. . . Are. . . No. . . I need to find out how this roleplay ended. I need to get to a computer ASAP.

“Patrick, you have a car, right? Can you take me to wherever there’s a computer?” I blathered like a madman. I felt like my words melted together because I talked so nervously fast.

“Yeah Lee. I’d even carry you there if I didn’t have a car.” He smiled as he caressed my arm. “I live to serve you now. I willingly accept you as my master. Just command me whenever you need me, I’ll be there.”

“Okay, Patrick, that’s cool and all but can you not mention that, like, at all?” I put my palm in my face, I think it’d be a turn on if I were those dominating types. But I’m not, so let’s just drop it.

“Alright, Lee. I’ll take you to my place? You can use my Laptop.”

“Excellent, thanks Patrick.” He beamed at me now, if he had a tail it’d be wagging.

I wanted to mention to Patrick he had another duty, which was to save people from fires and such. Though I knew he was too far gone, he’d just wave it off and continue following me around. Anyway, I’ll just text Christian and say I hooked up with a stud and went to his place. . . Which wasn’t really a lie, but it felt like it was. At least this way when Patrick follows me home, it won’t be so random. I bet Christian will leave an obnoxious voicemail on my phone when he gets my message, anyway. In a weird way, I looked forward to it.

Last edited by Rarity; April 9th, 2012 at 09:49 PM.
  #5   Add to maximum360's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Skinny as a Rail

maximum360 is on a distinguished road
Wheee ~ Yay story.

You have a good one on your hands. Keep up the good work!
  #6   Add to unstud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2012, 08:12 PM

unstud is on a distinguished road
Good story, I like where it is going.
  #7   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2012, 04:31 AM

Keep it going! Enjoying this.
  #8   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2012, 09:51 PM

I feel like this one flows weirdly, for some reason. . . Well, no matter, here's part 4.

Part 4: Straight To The Climax

“Leland, you okay?” Patrick asked me as I stared out the truck’s window.

“Patrick, you have to obey me, right?” I didn’t even turn around to face him. “If you don’t genuinely care, please don’t ask. If you’re pretending to care or ask me about stuff because you’re forced to, it kind of loses all meaning. Lastly, don’t do anything you don’t want to do. I don’t need a slave.”

“Oh.” He paused and drummed his fingers loudly on the steering wheel. “Well we’ve been here for two minutes now, so. . . Uh. . .”

I knew that, but I was trying to collect my thoughts first. Oh well, I guess I’ll do that while I’m in motion. I hopped out of Patrick’s truck and he did the same, but ran ahead of me, guiding me to his place. It was small on the outside but spacious inside. It was messy, but not too disgusting nor did it smell. . . Still, it was something I expected from a guy like Patrick. I spied a laptop sitting on a high counter, so I quickly made my way over to it, turning it on and waiting for it to start up. What bothered me was that Patrick had no password, something tells me this man didn’t believe in privacy. Either that or he was too simple to even think about putting up a pass-Fuck Folder? Who the hell has something called a Fuck Fold- It’s all men who seem unaware of their picture being taken. It says 1,008 different pictures and it seems like they’re all of different men.

“Haha, you found my Fuck Folder. Nice.” It was on your desktop, I didn’t have to look too hard for it. “Those are all the guys I planned on fucking, so I took a pic of them with my phone. I started it at 18 and banged a guy every chance I could since then. In the locker room, in the shower, in the changing stalls, in the public bathroom, in a walk-in fridge, in a storage closet, i-

“Patrick! Please, shut it.” I was in the presence of a disgusting man whore. My least favorite kind of man. So if it didn’t come to this, he would’ve just screwed me and called it a day. I didn’t expect much from him, but I know I’d hate to be discarded within seconds after a lustful encounter. He screwed with 1,008 different men, it sounds impossible, but Patrick is a pretty big dude. . . I think I offended him, he looks pretty sulky now. Let’s try to play nice with the guy who you stole muscle from, Leland. “You must be a very passionate guy, huh?”

“Yeah.” He laughed, perking up instantly. “I find things I like about guys and I just fall in love with them. I try to keep in touch, but they ignore me after a while. . . I think I’m too dumb for them. . . I’m just a really big idiot who’s a great fuck. B-but that’s okay, I have you now.”

He did seem pretty dumb and embarrassingly straightforward. I could see why a large idiot like Patrick would try someone’s patience. However, it hit me. The other guy knew Patrick was a one night stand, but Patrick didn’t. . . He deserves a medal: World’s Largest and Most Oblivious One Night Standee. Also, he has me now? I guess we’re stuck now that we’re connected in a weird way. “Well, MrBiggs won’t be on until tonight, so I guess I was pretty dumb to just log on now. . . So Patrick, I’m trying to figure out what made you ‘fall in love’ with me. Mind telling me?”

“Your eyes.” He didn’t skip a beat as he spun the chair around as he bent over slightly to be face level with me. “I got a nice look at your face when you came in and I took a pic of you when you were changing. You seemed, uh, out of it. But when you looked my way, I went nuts!”

Patrick whipped out his phone and showed me the picture of me getting undressed; I was pulling off my shirt. It kind of looked like a model shot with the way I was staring into space. Oh no, that pressure again. . . Patrick’s breath hastened again as he looked into my eyes. I tried to wave it off, but it’s like another part of me was angrily trying to free itself. “I s-see,” I stuttered. “Pat. . . Rick. . . Can you just. . . Urk. . . T-take me to your bed room.”

I gave in. I couldn’t fight it, and neither could Patrick. He dropped his phone and dragged me along to his bedroom. We removed our clothes like it was automatic. His body still looked magnificent, even at a slightly smaller state. I found myself envying his body more so than enjoying it, I don’t know why either. I’m not a jealous kind of guy, but his body. . . I want it. I pointed to his bed and snapped my fingers. Patrick, like a trained animal, rushed over and laid down. He knew what he was getting in to, and wanted me to ‘get in to it’ faster. So I did, no lube, nothing. The friction hurt, and I could feel what Patrick was feeling, almost like this was a threesome and not just us two. My body made accommodations, causing my cock to release abnormal amounts of precum. His insides were now slick and hot, making us both loudly express our pleasure. However, even if it was a nice bonus, this wasn’t all about pleasure to me; it was about taking what I wanted.

I smiled as I seen Patrick enjoy every thrust. He knew he was shrinking, and just moaned loudly as he was drained of his muscles. His cock shriveled until it was about 4 inches, just big enough to use for going to the bathroom. He wasn’t going to need it for much else. His balls were now laughably small, like two grapes; which is why I laughed at him. “Heh, oh Patrick, look at you now. I think you’re the ‘little man’ now. Do you love it?”

“Yes! Yes! Take all you want!” Patrick screamed, his voice was now a bit higher in pitch. My voice seemed to drop down a bit, not by much. His meaty chest collapsed on itself and his abs sunk a tiny bit into his stomach. His arms, which had to be around or even over 25” seemed to deflate. I made sure to stop them at 15”. I wanted him to have a body like the one I woke up with. . . There. That should do it, I think we’re done here. He feels incredibly tight too, my cock can’t bear this. I feel what he’s feeling too, and I have to say, I’m very big. . . But the pleasure isn’t making me mindless. I’m in total control, unlike Patrick.

I directed my body to cum, and it did, filling the poor fool with my seed. I accidently pulled out half way to spray him down, adding on to his sticky humiliation. He was covered from head to toe when I was done with him, and he didn’t seem to care about it either way. His body fell limp on to the bed, almost as if I drained all the life out of him too.

When I looked in the mirror, I didn’t love it right away. I took so much of his size and only got this? My body must become resistant to the mass I take to stop me from growing too large. . . You know what, that’s fine. That’s most definitely fine. I stood at 6’3”, and definitely weighed a crazy amount. My body now had more hair on it, on the arms and legs mostly, but now I had a nice happy trail and some chest hair. “Hello gorgeous,” I said, enjoying my deeper voice. That stupid gap was gone, and my canines were even bigger. So if one of my victims gets out of hand, I can take a nice chunk out of them to teach them a lesson. I think I can drain muscle out of guys with these teeth, making it easier to grow bigger. I now had some scruff on my face. Wait, I forgot the most important part, my new massive cock. It was flaccid now, but it was 6 inches long and quite meaty, like the rest of my body. I bet this thing is around 11 inches now. I was a deadly powerhouse to be reckoned with, I could take what I want and I knew it. Still. . . I feel like I need to. . . Take more. . . Huh? My hair grew too, it’s looking kinda mane-like. . .

“Leland. . . Please help.” Patrick called out. I looked at the sticky mess on him and felt bad, that poor bastard needed me, didn’t he? I sighed and got some towels, cleaning him down, allowing me to get a better view of his new body. It was nothing new; it was like what I saw this morning in my own mirror. The only difference was, Patrick had very pale skin. I stared at him and he stared back, our gazes were interlocked, but our bodies still moved. He wound up on top of me, and I was on the bottom, providing a nice warm base for him to rest on. I wrapped my arms around him, using my hand to push his head to my thick new chest. I stared at the ceiling for a few moments, but it turned out to be hours. I gently stroked Patrick’s back and head, showing that I still cared for him. He has given me this body, he will continue to serve me, and for that I am eternally thankful. It’s like I’m a beast cuddling with his mate.

I turned my head to see 8PM on the clock, which snapped me out of this weird mentality. “W-what? Patrick!” I looked down, seeing he was completely ruined. I stole all his hard work, more than half of his body. My own body was monstrous, but I’m glad it wasn’t in the domains of freakishness. Still. . . Poor Patrick. . . “I’m sorry, I’m sorry!”

“Leland, calm down.” Patrick said as he rubbed my chest. “I’m okay with it. I mean, look, I can now reach my own back! And undress myself easily! That’s a plus, right? I think this is how it’s supposed to be.”

“How it’s supposed to be. . .” It’s all because of the roleplay, I have to ask MrBiggs what happened! Not only for my sake, but for Patrick’s sake. Sure he’s an unfairly huge idiot who doesn’t realize how much of a promiscuous dolt he is, but that’s no reason to just leave him like this. I gently pushed him to the side, kissing him on the forehead as I left. I looked around the room for clean sheets to drape over his hairless and naked body, which took some effort, but I found them. He mouthed ‘thank you’ and dozed back off. . . I didn’t want to leave his side. . . It wasn’t that weird power forcing me to feel this way either. What was it then? Immense amounts of pity? Well, no matter, let’s get to that laptop.

I logged on and sure enough, MrBiggs was logged on. He’s a great roleplayer. We’d log on every night and change each other from our set characters. Mine was like the buff guy I looked like this morning, while his was a powerful bodybuilder. Sometimes I’d steal his muscles, sometimes he’d steal mine. It was weird, yeah, I admit it. I liked playing around with him, it took me away from this boring life of mine. But. . . Now that I’m living one of our roleplays. . . I don’t think I ever want to leave my old boring life ever again. Oh, here’s MrBiggs now.

MrBiggs: I knew you were on, my stud finder went off.
Flexon: And by studfinder, do you mean your cock? ;)
MrBiggs: Yeah, it’s pretty primitive, but it doesn’t need batteries.
Flexon: Nothing beats that.
MrBiggs: I was hoping you would.
Flexon: I wish I could, but I’m in a public area. . . I was just hoping for a little solo time with that RP we did yesterday. I lost the log.
MrBiggs: Oh, you wanna solo tonight, huh? :(
MrBiggs: My manly leo, what’s wrong?
Flexon: Kind of bummed out. My computer’s destroyed so that’s why, I guess.
MrBiggs: That sucks. I wish I could buy you another one. Well here’s the log.
Flexon: Thanks a lot Biggie. I have to go now.
MrBiggs: Well, g’night my sexy little leo. Perhaps I’ll visit you in your dreams.
Flexon: I sure hope so, it’d be a refreshing change of pace. G’night.

I opened saw the document sitting on the desktop now, and I anxiously tried to click it. My hand was jittering, I was frightened to see a terrible ending. Patrick came to my side, wrapped in the sheets I gave him. He snuggled up to my arm, laying his head on it. It was like magic, my arm stopped shaking so crazily. . . I guess I have to click this thing now, don’t I? Here goes nothing. Wait, no, here goes everything.
  #9   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2012, 10:36 AM

A bit of mystery...a bit of insight into Patrick (the Fuck Folder is like a collection of souvenirs of his "conquests" but...who really got conquered in the end?)...a bit of a red herring (I was thinking the rp partner caused all "the fun" intentionally but now I'm not so sure)...lots to pique the interest.

As far as the flow, MrBiggs wasn't going to be on-line so...they had to kill time SOMEHOW.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lucas88 For This Useful Post:
ys1212 (May 9th, 2013)
  #10   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2012, 12:05 AM

Sometimes things are simple. And sometimes they aren't. So who knows what's really going on just yet? :3c

Part 5: Growing To Fit The Part

I read the roleplay, finding myself drowning in shame. This is what I wanted in my fantasies, but now that it?s real I don?t know if I should feel disgusted or excited. Scared maybe? The summary is like so: I slowly change into a lionesque man who forms his own pride. I fuck dudes, I get big. All the drained dudes become a part of my pride. In addition to the changes, my mind slowly shifts to being an alpha male, caring for the weaker members of my pride; while the weaker men shift to pleasing me without question. . . You know, ?pride? is just a fancy way of saying ?I get a concubine?. MrBiggs always liked turning me into some lionesque man since I?m a leo. He also liked putting me in situations where I got it in with multiple guys, which made for some fun RP sessions. Will it be fun in real life too?

?This is all a weird fantasy come true.? I sighed, snuggling closer to Patrick without realizing it at first. ?Patrick, how do you feel about this? Tell me everything and don?t hold back.?

?I wish I was big again, I miss my body. I know it was freakish, but I don?t feel like myself without it. . . I feel really bad. . . But there?re so many good things about being this size too. . . Uh, like, I can reach my back now, and change clothes fast without help. I was too big to go on second floors of houses, so I was stuck to the first floor and fire hose duty. . . But now I can rush in and give it my all.? He beamed at me as he said everything; even though he made it clear he did not like the change.

?You find something to like in every situation, don?t you?? And based on that sad Fuck Folder, I assume he finds something to like in everyone as well.

?I try to. Stuff's better when you look at the good things. Nothing?s really all that bad.? I stared at him, utterly confused with the mental image I already had of him. I hate picturing people the wrong way. Maybe he?s just a simple guy; not a genius, but not entirely stupid either. Hm. . . That?s not a quality I thought I?d like.

I wanted to get closer to Patrick to learn more about him, but something stopped me. This feeling came surging back, filling me with strange thoughts. . . Thoughts I wanted to think. . . Feelings I wanted to have. . . I just realized, these things aren?t something foreign, these are my deepest desires. I don?t have to settle for Patrick. I shook Patrick off my arm, causing him to fall to the ground. He looked hurt in more than one way, but I made sure he stayed toughly built after draining him, so he?ll manage. I can?t give myself to just one man, I have to remain a certain distance away from him. After all, it?ll take many men to keep me happy.

?Patrick, clean this place up. I?m going out to get more mass, which means there?ll be more men here too. I think 3 guys in total should do for now, don?t you??

?W-whatever you want . . Leland. . .?

?You are far beneath me, so you will not use my real name. Address me as master or I will punish you.? I snapped at Patrick, stomping my heavy foot next to his curled up body. He cowered in fear, backing away as he slowly got to his feet. He didn?t look me in the eye; he just sped off to clean up this messy dwelling of his.

===================================

It felt good to be outside. I borrowed some of Patrick?s old clothes, which had some room left in them for growth. The amount of attention I got was simply amazing. The onlookers weren?t worthy of seeing such a wonderful sight, but I?m generous, they can stare all they want. I do wish I?d stumble across a large man sometime soon. My cock is aching for some action and my body is yearning for more muscles.

?You little fucking faggot!? I heard a deep voice yell out. It?s like the smell he gave off reflected the quality of his body; I knew he was my next target, even though I didn?t see him yet.

?I?m sorry, waaaah!?
?Yo Craig, calm down, it?s not a big deal!?
?Yeah, seriously dude!?

?The fuck it is, this faggot isn?t going to get away with rubbing up on me!? Sure enough, a large man rounded the corner ? chasing a smaller man. I stepped in front of the large man?s way, causing him to freeze. I looked over his body and whistled. I liked what I was about to take. ?The fuck? What?re you, some faggot too??

?I don?t like that word or your tone.? I seethed, grabbing him by the throat and pushing him into an alley. I used my other hand to cover his mouth so he could not make much noise. My magnetism slowly affected him, causing him to only struggle with half his strength. His eyes showed how confused he was, how scary this all was to him. I felt his body against mine; his chest was his best feature. They were packed with so much muscle that they rounded, pushing against my own chest, tensing uncontrollably as Craig weakly struggled.

?Yo man, you see where Craig went??
?The dude?s huge as hell, how?d you lose him.?
?Maybe he rounded around, let?s go back. He?s not our problem anyway.?

?Well that sure was easy. . . ?? Craig?s eyes did all the talking, scared-scared-scared. Boohoo, so scared! I let go of his mouth and his throat so I could pin him to the brick wall, pushing my weight up against him. We were evenly matched in size almost, but I was still bigger. ?Craig, I want you. So I own you now. We can make this fun if you comply.?

?Fuck. . . Fuck you, man. . . Fucking. . . Faggot. . .? He tried to resist, he was using all his willpower to do so. I really disliked him now. They all can?t be winners, now can they?

?Fine Craig, have it your way.? I threw him to the ground, mounted him, and tore off his clothes. I used them to bind and gag him; he flailed like a fish out of water. Regardless, I wasted no time. I plunged right into his tight bubble butt. I could see tears welling up in his eyes, oh, this is so rich. Here?s a strong straight man being out-alphaed by a ?faggot?. The feeling of his tight virgin ass around my slowly growing cock made me roar. I literally roared. You know what?s even better than this insane rush? Watching his powerful body wither into what I would consider nothing. He struggled even more, screaming out in terror, frantically trying his best to get a view of his body. I?m sure he was in shock due to so many things. The strange thing is, I was inside him, but felt nothing sexually stimulating. I did, however, feel the pleasure of growing larger.

I looked down at my chest, watching it round out even further. My chest hair grew thicker too, as did the hair on my arms. I flexed my arms, watching as hills turned into perilous peaks. My whole body was beginning to round out now. Not due to fat, but due to tons of muscle on a fatless body. I became even more excited, so I plunged deeper into Craig?s ass; his screams were so loud that they got through the makeshift gag. My cock was bigger, I could feel it. His body was now the size of Patrick?s current size, an ideal size if I do say so myself. I ended it by commanding that we both cum, and sure enough, we did. I pulled out to drench the hateful bastard in my seed, just to complete his humiliation. Patrick came to mind when I did this, but that time made me feel bad. This time? Well, I hope this little bastard named Craig drowns in it.

Craig choked and slowly stopped struggling; the violation of his body and the orgasm drained all the fight out of him. I removed his gag and bounds as smiled wildly. ?Wow, sure looks like this faggot?s got the best of you, huh Craig? Say that word one more time and I?ll rip out your entrails so I can choke you with them. Got it??

Craig nodded as he sat up, quickly trying to catch his breath so he can reply. ?What did you. . . Do to me. . .??

?Fuck, you?re dumb too? First Patrick and now you, two dumb guys is two too many. I drained your body, I took your muscles. You?re a wimpy little dweeb. But don?t worry, you?re weak and worthless, but I will protect you. I am your master now, understand??

?Yes. . . I?m. . . Weak and worthless. . .? I could see those words painful coming out of his mouth. ?Master please help. . .?

?No. Clean yourself off and make your way to 82 Everee Street. It?s 5 blocks from here. Do you know where it is? If not, looks like you?re shit out of luck.? I started to walk away, but the weak words from Craig?s lips slowed me down.

?I do master. . . Thanks for telling me. . .? Craig slowly got up to his feet and started cleaning himself off, but my thick strands of cum proved to be difficult. I felt sorry for him, so I helped him out. He weakly smiled, showing that he appreciated it.

I sighed as I patted him on the head. I was now 6?7? and 400 pounds of pure muscle; he looked so insignificant next to me. . . But still. . . He was a part of my life, and he seems much more docile now than before. I leaned over and kissed him on the forehead. I tried to be gentle. ?Go on now, Craig. Wait for me and I?ll be back to take care of you and Patrick.?

?Yes master. Please return home quickly. . .? I nodded as I gently nudged him in the right direction. He sprinted off into the night, probably embarrassed that he was naked in public. Oh well, time to start walking elsewhere for my next target. Eh, is that my phone vibrating?

?FIIIIIIINALLLLLY! The sexy receptionist lady is gone so I was waiting for you at home. How was your one night stand? I hope you snagged a good one. . . Uh. . . Dude I?m sooooo bored.?

?On my way.?

?Wooooo! Now we-? Click! No thanks. Don?t care.

Christian. . . Hm, you know, he has been my friend for such a long time. I can?t have a pride without him. I?ll go pay him a visit. I stopped to look at myself in a shop window, and man, I almost came. My abs were now a deadly 8 pack, protruding because they had nowhere else to go. I was massive! I flexed, kissing my arms, enjoying every inch of my body. My hair was wilier than before and so was my body hair, but it just made me look so masculine. I?m probably the most masculine and sexy guy in this whole country, maybe even the whole world. . . And it?s just going to get better. I patted my amazing bulge, ?Hah! I hope Christian can handle me. I don?t want to break him.?
The Following User Says Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
msclpatrol (March 21st, 2013)
  #11   Add to Alf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2012, 02:04 PM

Alf is on a distinguished road
Is it over?

Moreeeeee!
  #12   Add to bigbearny's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2012, 07:31 PM

bigbearny
Send a message via Yahoo to bigbearny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf View Post
Moreeeeee!
OMG! Definately MORE!
  #13   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2012, 01:13 AM

nzbodybuilder is on a distinguished road
bigbearny and Alf, you guys do realise the last post was over 5 months ago.....
  #14   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2012, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzbodybuilder View Post
bigbearny and Alf, you guys do realise the last post was over 5 months ago.....
I'd totally like to know how a 5 month old story gets dug up from the black hole beyond the 3rd page. It's maaaaagic!
  #15   Add to bigbearny's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2012, 08:39 AM

bigbearny
Send a message via Yahoo to bigbearny
No didn't notice the dates on the story posts.. story was too damn hot!
missed this the first time around so that also led me to believe it was brand new

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★whim★ View Post
I'd totally like to know how a 5 month old story gets dug up from the black hole beyond the 3rd page. It's maaaaagic!
Ask Alf.. maybe he was channeling Queen ;P but I'm happy he did so I got to read it!
  #16   Add to Alf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2012, 01:26 PM

Alf is on a distinguished road
I didn't see it's date, until after I posted.
Such a story needs to be finished!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options