The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2012, 02:51 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Meeting New People 7

Sorry for the delay again, had internet issues this week. Hope you sitll enjoy this new chapter

[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]Instant muscle growth. A formula that could make a guy go from a skinny pencil geek to a massive blown up bodybuilder. What the fuck?! I?d seen it happen, I?d seen it happen to Tom and I still didn?t believe it was possible. But it was.

And it was going to happen to me.

I wasn?t sure I wanted that. Admittedly there?d been times I?d look in the mirror and wonder what I?d look like with muscles, but I?d never really entertained the idea. I was? happy being small and skinny. I was a healthy weight and size and didn?t have the time or energy to work for anything more than average. Now I was trying to picture myself at Tom?s size and? it just didn?t fit. All I could think of was how I?d have to buy a whole new wardrobe, I?d probably break everything in my little apartment, and I?d get stared at wherever I went. Don?t get me wrong, I like muscles, I like big muscles, but I like them when they?re on others, never really thought about being huge myself.

My thoughts were interrupted when a fit looking guy in scrubs came in. He was just over 6? with dark skin and jet black hair. He had a decent pair of biceps beneath those billowy sleeves, tensed as he held a large jug filled with a dark green liquid. His name was Glenn and he told me the green stuff was the anti-agent Dr McKlarken wanted me to take. I?d have to have a glass a day to keep the enzymes and nanites in check. He filled the glass for me then watched me expectantly.

I took a sip and almost spat it out. It tasted awful! It burned my throat and bubbled in my stomach so violently I thought I was going to be sick. When the initial shock had worn off, I suddenly felt a bit drowsy.

?Come on now? said Glenn, folding his lithe but toned arm. ?You?ve got to finish it all?

I decided to drink the rest in one go whilst pinching my nose. Of course, that did absolutely nothing to stop me from gagging. It was even worse the second time and I really had to fight to keep it down. After I burped about 5 times Glenn seemed satisfied. He took the glass but left the jug.

?I?ll be back tomorrow for your next dosage? he said. ?Don?t take anymore until then?

?I?ll try and resist? I said before belching again. Fuck, I hoped I didn?t have to take that shit for too long.

By the time Tom came back I was struggling to keep my eyes open. I felt so tired but I really wanted to talk to him. ?Hey? I said.

?Hey? he said sheepishly, gently closing the door behind him. He was hunched over, as though trying to make himself look smaller and failing miserably. He edged closer to the bed and took my hand. ?How are you feeling??

?I was fine until that guy made me drink that green crap? I mumbled. I gave his thick hand a squeeze then shuffled up.

?What are you doing?? Tom chuckled though there was a hitch of concern.

?Come on, you look shattered? I told him. ?Lay down for a bit?

Tom let out a bark of a laugh. ?You?re the one in the hospital bed and you?re worried about me?? He shook his head and his smile fell. ?We shouldn?t though?

?Why not??

?You know why. Dr McKlarken said no more sex?

I snorted. ?Tom, you?re just laying beside me, we?re both dressed, I promise I?ll be good? I patted the bed and pulled the covers up. ?Come on?

He hesitated for a beat and I swear I saw the inner turmoil. He still felt guilty about ?infecting? me, about giving in to his urges when he should have been strong and in control. He?d known the risks when he?d started and I hadn?t; making him the responsible party. Yet at the same time I could see he wanted to get into bed with me, to hug me, to hold me, try and make it up to me in any way he could. He?d probably do anything I asked him to if it would make me feel better, if it would lessen his guilt. Anything that didn?t lead us down the same road that had gotten us here in the first place.

Part of me felt bad for putting him through this but? I really wanted him close right now. No, not wanted, needed. I needed him to lay beside me, to wrap his thick arms around me and hold me close.

Then he made his decision.

?Move up? he said. ?I?m gonna need more room than that?

I chuckled, shuffling up even more and turning onto my side. Tom kicked his shoes off and climbed in with me, the bed shaking and the springs in the mattress going crazy. His pecs rubbed against my back and his thighs bulged against my legs, forcing them to make room for him. Gently, he draped his thick arm over me. Just feeling the weight of that muscular arm on top of me sent a pulse of excitement through me, reminding me of when we?d first laid in bed together. I ran my fingers over his solid forearm and began tracing lines on his meaty palm.

I felt his breath on my neck as he let out a tired sigh. ?I?m really sorry Steve?

?I know? I said, still drawing over his hand. God, it was such a big meaty mitt. ?But I?ve told you, I?m just as much to blame?

?No you?re not. I knew the risks and I still--?

?As I recall you told me about your cum beforehand. It may not have been the truth exactly but? when I saw you burst out of that shirt without even trying? God, Tom I? I just wanted you so bad.? My fingers began moving up his forearm again, pocking and prodding but the muscles refused to give in to me, just pushed right back, hard as steel. ?I saw your video?

?My what??

?Your video. Dr McKlarken showed me the video of you growing?

?He? he did??

Strange, Tom sounded almost? ashamed. I?d have thought he?d have been happy that I got to see him grow, something he?d clearly enjoyed himself.

?So? that means you saw? you saw what I looked like? before?

Frowning, I shuffled and turned round to face him. Tom lifted his arm as I did, chin on his chest and his eyes partially wide as he looked down at me. ?Why do you say it like that?? I asked, still frowning at him.

?Like what?? Tom stammered, a blush creeping up his cheeks.

?You sounded? upset or? embarrassed. Why??

?Because? because I was so??

?Small??I finished. ?And? You still had this? I stroked his face, my hand rasping against his beard again. ?Well, you didn?t have that, but you still looked the same facially.? When Tom didn?t say anything I went on. ?I?m not gonna lie and say your muscles don?t turn me on, but that day in the caf?, I wasn?t expecting a hulking hunk, I was expecting someone more in my league. And, to be honest, I was excited. Beneath my worries and doubts, I was looking forward to meeting you. I?d have been happy even if you?d walked in at your original size. these? I grabbed his chest and gave it a squeeze, ?were just a bonus. I?m fully aware there?s a person beneath all this beefy wrapping, I don?t see you as just muscle but I see you as Tom? Am I making sense? I think that anti-agent thing has just shut my brain down and now whatever I think just comes out?

Tom didn?t say anything at first, just stared at me, intently, like his eyes were just glued to my face. His lips parted and he said, ?I?I?? He closed his mouth, gave his head a shake and tried again. ?Steve? you are the most? kind, thoughtful person I have ever known. And just so sweet to me it? God, I feel so bad for all the lying now, all the deception. I? I just don?t deserve you?

I got the sense he was going to try and leave me again, so I grabbed a handful of his shirt. I doubt he would have noticed I was pulling on him if I hadn?t caught his nipple. It was enough to stop him. ?Tom, I forgive you for lying, you had to! This is? a secret Government lab thingy, of course you?d have to keep it secret. And to be honest, I doubt I?d have believed you even if you had told me, I?d have thought you were just playing around?

Tom bowed his head and smiled. ?Yeah, I could just imagine you treating it like a game or role play or something.? His arms tightened around me in a gentle squeeze. ?Bet you?d have enjoyed it though?

?Very much? I chuckled back. ?I?ve been resisting the urge to get that laptop out and watch you grow huge all over again.? I stroked his chest through his shirt, feeling those solid orbs of muscle and imagining what it must have felt like when they?d ballooned out of him. ?What was it like?? I asked him.

His pecs rippled beneath my fingers, pulling on his shirt as his biceps twitched on my shoulder. I looked up and saw excitement bursting in Tom?s eyes like fireworks. ?It was? amazing? he said. ?I?d never really worked out before that, but now I have it was just like that. My muscles had never felt so? alive, like they were part of me but more so, like? argh, I don?t know how to describe it, it was just? perfect. And afterwards, when the guy came in to measure me and I was taller than him, BIGGER than him? it was like a dream?

?But how did you even get involved with all this?? I asked. ?Did some guys just come to your door and say ?Hey, would you like to get huge for science???

Tom laughed, a really happy laugh that just brightened the room and made me feel lighter. I?d have probably floated to the ceiling if Tom?s arm wasn?t weighing me down. ?No, it was nothing like that. An old friend of mine was actually one of the first test subjects. We?d been at school together but didn?t talk until we were in GSCE Art and sat next to each other. He was into sculpting and using his hands, clay mostly but he had dreams of using other materials. We kept in touch but not regularly or anything, then, a couple of months ago, I saw this sculpture, you know, the one I showed you when we met. It reminded me of the stuff Jack, that was his name, used to do, but it was made of these thick metal bars and was bigger than me. All the stuff I?d seen of his had been in miniature made from coat hangers and stuff, but this? I don?t know how I knew it was his, but I did. So I asked around, found he worked outside a scrap metal yard, just on the edge of the property so he could get to the materials easily. I knocked on the door and??

?Found Jack had turned into a giant?? I chuckled.

?More or less. Emphasis on the more. I was completely floored when I saw him. I mean, I recognised the face, but I?d never had to look up to him so much before, nor had I had to look round some fat pec pillows either. It didn?t help matters that he was shirtless and covered in sweat and oil either, apparently he?d been bending the bars himself bare handed. He recognised me right away though and invited me in. We chatted for a while before I finally plucked up the courage to ask him about his size.

?He told me he had a growth spurt in college and then started hitting the gym regularly for years after that. I could see his body, so who was I to argue. It wasn?t until later, when he started flexing for me that I saw his muscles weren?t the only thing to have grown?

I couldn?t help but chuckle. ?I take it when you opened his jeans you found more than you bargained for?

?Ha!? Tom barked. ?I didn?t need to open his jeans, I could see it pretty clearly through the denim. And anyway, we didn?t do anything, Jack?s straight, he just got off on the attention?

?Sounds like someone else I know?

?Don?t hear you complaining? he countered, making his pecs bulge together. ?Anyway, I kept bugging him about it, asking about his routines and whether he took any special shakes or anything. He was adamant he hadn?t used steroids but his story kept changing when he talked about his gym routines and he didn?t know the names of all the machines. Finally he came clean, but then again I think it was more to do with the fact these guys were looking for more test subjects. All my asking about his routines and stuff had made him think I was interested in getting bigger, so? he shrugged his thick shoulders, ?he gave them my name?

?But were you? Interested in getting bigger I mean?

?Yeah? he grinned. ?Well, not enough to actually try at the gym, but then again I was kinda shy. I thought that to go to a gym you had to at least have some muscle on you to start with. Then when I heard there was a way to get big instantly? how could I say no!?

He grinned again and this time I just had to smile with him. Excitement was coming off of him in waves at the thought of his growth and it was turning me on just seeing how turned on he was. My hands found his chest again and I started rubbing them, finding his nipples and fondling them through his shirt. Tom?s eye lids fluttered for a moment then they snapped open again.

?Hey now? he chuckled, ?none of that?

?What?? I sputtered, hurt, then I remembered. ?Oh God! I? I?m sorry Tom I just? completely forgot about? sorry?

The light left Tom?s face, the corners of his mouth fell so his smile wasn?t as wide anymore. ?Maybe I should go?

?No? I said, quietly but full of need. ?I?ll be good just? don?t go just yet?

Tom?s prominent brow furrowed. ?OK. I?ll stay? Are you alright??

?Yeah, fine, I just? I don?t want you to go, that?s all?

?Then I?ll stay. For as long as you want me to?

?Thanks?

Slowly, I turned round again. When Tom put his arm back down on me, I pulled it closer, hugging his forearm. This had been the first part of him to grow, I could remember vividly how it had swollen with thick, hard muscle. I compared his arm against mine, thinking how Tom?s had been a similar size. The difference was amazing, it was hard to believe that beneath all that muscle Tom had had an arm like mine.

Or that I might get an arm like Tom?s.

We ended up falling asleep together; the anti-agent having zapped my energy and Tom hadn?t slept properly since the condom broke. It was nice though, snuggled up with Tom, hugging his thick arm with his pecs at my back. My legs became entwined with his, though admittedly I noticed the weight of his thigh a lot more than I did his arm. God, it was amazing it hadn?t snapped my leg in two in the night! Then Glenn found us together and told Dr McKlarken.

Tom was sent back home after that and I didn?t seem him till the following day. Now he knew I was alright he?d taken care of himself; showered and shaved, coming back fresh as a hunky daisy in his tight polo. He was allowed to show me around the facility, but Dr McKlarken made Glenn our chaperone. The place wasn?t that big funnily enough; only a few hospital rooms like the one I was in, then upstairs there was the a gym, mess hall, swimming pool and computer room (with limited internet. I wasn?t allowed to contact the outside world for some reason) whilst underground was the testing facility. I?d only been in the observation deck so far, but I knew sooner or later I?d have to go in there and have the tests Dr McKlarken kept talking about.

After lunch Glenn took me back to my room for my anti-agent. Still tasted like crap and left me feeling drowsy so I was bed bound for a few hours. Tom told me I should have slept but I was enjoying his company too much. Then at about 9 Dr McKlarken sent Tom home again, but he was allowed back the next day. This went on for about a week and a half before one day I woke up feeling? different.

I practically bounced out of bed, my body just? alive with new found energy. I felt like I could run a marathon, like I needed to run a marathon or just do something, anything active. I went into the bathroom and caught myself in the mirror. I?d like to point out that after I?d calmed down from the initial discovery, the changes weren?t as drastic as I?d first thought, but when I looked at myself in the mirror that morning? I felt big.

All over my body there were these new lumps. Tight, little, but noticeable. My stomach looked tighter, my shoulders looked a little bigger, and when I bent my arm there was an actual bicep. Again, later I realised it wasn?t that much of a change, but I thought it was massive at the time. I couldn?t stop flexing and staring and feeling it, amazed when it pushed against my squeezing fingers, feeling tough and hard. My forearm?s were thicker and my legs looked bigger too. In particular I noticed a new bulge next to my knee, sticking out more along the inside of my thigh. When I sat down and lifted my legs, it bulged out even more, revealing other new muscles that had grown on my thighs.

As I was feeling my butt, which felt much fuller, I noticed a bit more weight in the front. All this flexing and checking myself out had given me a semi, but when I pulled my boxers out and checked inside, it started growing towards full size. And what a size! I?d gained about an inch in both length and girth, not to mention my balls looked fuller. I watched as it rose to full size then jumped in the shower and immediately tried it out. Fuck? I?d never blown such a big load before, and once I was done, I felt like I could go again, and another few times after that!

Tom noticed the difference too. ?Whoa, look at you? he chuckled.

?I know? I laughed, flexing my arms. Tom beamed, but my smile quickly melted. Suddenly, with Tom in the room, they really didn?t feel that big anymore. My sleeves were still loose, it wasn?t like I was suddenly filling my clothes or something, I?d probably gotten an inch in size added, if that. The disappointment hit me hard. I felt like I could have taken on the world earlier, now I felt like? a weakling.

?Steve?? Tom asked. ?What?s up??

Then just like that I was happy again. What was I so upset about? This was only the first stage, I could still get bigger! I should be happy with the gains I?d made. ?Nothing, everything?s fine?

?If you say so. What do you want to do today? Go swimming again? I bought some Speedos this time?

He gave me a cheeky wink, and I almost said yes, but there was something else I wanted to first. ?Mind if we workout first??

?We?? Tom repeated. The only times we?d been to the gym was so I could watch Tom work out. I hadn?t been interested in lifting the weights, but now I wanted to pump.

?Yeah, do you think you could show me what to do??

?Sure!? said Tom, sharing in my excitement. Finally. ?You should put some sweats on though. Don?t wanna work out in jeans?

And so began my first real workout. Tom said I should do full body first and then later single out certain body parts like chest and triceps, back and biceps and then legs and core. I was ready to go for the real heavy weights, the ones Tom used, but he pushed me towards the lower ones. At first I was a bit annoyed; I was sure I could lift as much as he could. By the end I realised Tom had had a point. My arms felt like lead weights, my legs were like jelly and I felt so tired. I felt like I drank a gallon of water whilst I was in there and lost twice as much in sweat. I wasn?t up for swimming later so instead Tom took me back to my room.

When I had my daily anti-agent it made everything worse. The satisfying but uncomfortable burn of the workout turned into a throbbing pain. I didn?t make me feel drowsy, it made me feel dead. I practically passed out when I?d finished and by the time I woke up again it was the middle of the night. I had some food and that made me feel a little better, then I went back to bed.

The following morning I was more or less back to normal, if a little bit? hung-over. I wasn?t up for much that day nor the one after that, and the anti-agents made me feel worse. On the third day after my workout I had to beg Tom to let me go to the gym again.

?You said yourself you?re not feeling great? he said. ?Maybe we should give it another day?

?But you said I needed to keep doing this regularly for it to work. I?ve already missed two days I don?t want to miss a third?

?You shouldn?t work out too often either, you need to give your body time to recover, to grow?

?I want to grow now though? I said, the words coming out sharper than I?d intended.

Tom thought for a moment, looking at me a little worried. ?Fine? he said. ?But you?re going to take it easy. Low weights this time?

?Lower than before??

?Yes?

?Fine? I mumbled. God, it was so unfair. How could I get bigger if I didn?t lift more? I?m sure I'd read somewhere that heavier weights were better for bulking up. And that?s what I wanted, to bulk up.

Tom had worked out yesterday so he gave me his full attention. That made me feel bad for being so short with him, after all he was trying to help me and keep me from hurting myself. After the workout I felt better, more awake. I apologised to Tom and promised to make it up to him. Of course, there wasn?t much I could do considering sex was off the table. The best I could do was giving him a hand job while he wore a condom, this one more durable than normal ones. I made it good for him though, worshiping him and kissing him, letting him get off on his size while I pumped his cock. He had a bit of a grope too, chuckled when he felt how tough my body was and playing with my slightly bigger junk. Afterward I felt satisfied and pleased that I?d made Tom happy, but my head was full of ideas for the future, when we?d be allowed to do more with each other, and I?d have more muscles and size to even the field. Maybe Tom could worship me, grope my muscles as hungrily as I did his.

A few weeks later I had another growth spurt. I?d already been noticing what my time in the gym had done for me; trimming me and building me in places, but I could tell this was serum related. Now I had a shadow of abs on my stomach, my chest was a little fuller, not quite pec material yet but getting there. When I brought my arms together for a most muscular, it made my chest ripple. And speaking of arms, they were coming along nicely as well. Glenn?s were still bigger, but I was catching up. Morse so, when I lifted my arms, I found some lats spreading out, well shaped and firm sweeping muscular wings.

?Yes? I said to my reflection, flexing and feeling. ?Gonna get bigger? I did a bicep pose, a lump bulging beneath my skin, felt solid and filled my hand. I rubbed it, running my finger into the crease of definition on my shoulder.

When I came out I eyed the anti-agent on the side. That stuff still made me feel weak. If I took it before the gym I wouldn?t be up for it, but taking it after the gym made everything hurt and practically knocked me out! It was like poison, zapping my strength.

What if it was poison?

Part of me laughed it off, that was stupid, why would they poison me? They?re trying to help me after all. It?s just keeping all the science crap in order. But was it? They could be poisoning me and telling me it?s to help because I wasn?t chosen for their little experiment. Maybe they saw me as a liability, a threat, and wanted a way to get rid of me that wouldn?t raise any suspicions. Keep giving me doses of this ?anti-agent? so that when they find my body the doctors would think I?d died of a heart attack or something.

I shook my head. ?Now I?m being paranoid? I laughed to myself. I started getting dressed, Tom would be here soon and we were going to go to the gym again, work on a bit of chest. I really enjoyed the cable fly, almost as much as I loved watching Tom do it, the way his pecs bulged together, striations spreading out, pumping his chest up. I gave my own chest a rub and imagined what it would be like to have pecs that big, that full and hard. Already they were feeling firm, but there was barely a hand full, I needed to bulk up.

My eyes landed on the anti-agent again. It may not be a poison but it was definitely holding me back. Would it be so bad if I missed one dosage? I?d take it again tomorrow, but today? It wouldn?t hurt, it would just mean the serum and nanites could work without hindrance for today, one single day, give me a little boost and then I?d take the anti-agent again. One day couldn?t hurt right?

When Tom arrived I was still thinking about it. It shouldn?t be too hard; after the first three weeks Glenn had stopped watching me take it, and as long as I took it with someone in the room, he?d believe I?d taken it.

I grabbed the beaker before I could change my mind and filled my glass. Tom frowned but didn?t say anything. ?Be right back? I said before pouring the green liquid into my mouth, pretending to swallow then walked into the bathroom as calmly as I could. I closed the door and immediately spat the anti-agent into the toilet, keeping the sounds of my retching to a minimal. Holding it in my mouth had almost been as worse as rinking it. I flushed the toilet, washed my mouth out thoroughly and then went back into the room as though everything was fine.

?Ready for the gym?? Tom asked.

?Ready to get bigger? I said, smiling.

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2012, 11:02 AM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
Oh lord now I'm worried. I mean we all love growth here but its just your story and all its like oh no! I'm scared and excited .
  #3   Add to Ultra GMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2012, 11:04 AM

Ultra GMan
"One day couldn?t hurt right?"

Heh heh heh. Always famous last words in this kind of story! Can't wait to see how one day will make a difference...
  #4   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2012, 06:36 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra GMan View Post
"One day couldn?t hurt right?"

Heh heh heh. Always famous last words in this kind of story! Can't wait to see how one day will make a difference...
/agree

We need a like button!
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2012, 09:47 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Hope he outsizes Tom!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text