The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2012, 05:03 PM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
The Adventures of a Teenage Hulk Part 3

Part 1

Part 2

I hope everyone is enjoying this story. It is turning out more emotional for me than I had expected, however there are things about to happen that I have to write to get out. Thank you to everyone for your kind words on Parts 1 and 2. Now on with William Franklin, the teen hulk.

[COLOR=white]In a quiet corner of Bear Lodge, Luke, who had come in unnoticed, watched as Steve questioned William about where he had been. William was his friend, too, so he felt he had a right to know what happened. After all the guilt he had felt about bringing William along on that trip and then thinking he had been killed, Luke thought he was at least owed an explanation.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He wasn’t quite comfortable with walking up to them since Steve, as the adult here, needed to sort through this before the police came, so he hung back. He couldn’t help listening to the conversation, though, and he was feeling a bit guilty about eavesdropping when something startling happened. He had never heard William get defensive and angry like he was doing so that was already odd. When he shot back a comment about alien abduction, Luke thought he should definitely leave. But suddenly William shouted, “NO!” and his voice sounded very odd.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke moved between a couple of the bunks, staying low to the ground so he could see what was happening.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He tried to peer between the beds where he was hiding, without being observed, and saw Steve step back. He couldn’t understand what was going on, then Steve took another step and Luke could see. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Oh my God, William was changing. He was getting bigger. He seemed to be struggling and muttering, but it didn’t seem to matter. From the low angle he was watching, he could see William’s legs as they began to thicken and stretch the shorts even further. With absurd fascination he saw the seams pop apart as William had to widen his stance. What was even more bizarre was that his skin appeared to be a light shade of…green. And it was turning darker every second. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke heard more exclamations and thread snapping, and then saw something else unbelievable, William began to shrink back down. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]With shame, Luke realized he was fully sexually aroused at this. He knew he was gay, but had been in denial for a long time. He hated his own body. He hated his pictures, his voice everything about himself.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He watched Steve gently approach the now kneeling William and put his hand on his shoulder. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]A pang of jealousy shot through him. How does William get to be so lucky.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William’s voice came through to him, a deep raspy sexual voice that gradually grew softer and higher in response to Steve’s question. “I…I guess so.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Lust, anger and jealousy coursed through Luke. It was a frightening moment for him. These feelings were so foreign to him he didn’t know quite how to handle it. He wanted to rush from the cabin, but he knew the noise would give him away. He wanted to run up to them and push Steve away and tell him that he, Luke Schneider, was William’s friend and not to touch him. But before he could do anything, he watched as William passed out, and Steve gently picked him up and carried him from the cabin.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Not sure what else to do, he followed at a distance, allowing the jealousy and anger to grow inside of him. He wasn’t even sure why he felt this way. But he just knew it felt good to be angry.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Steve carried William into his own cabin and laid him on the big double bed he had in there, then he went to the kitchen to start fixing something to eat.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]It was the smell of food that woke William up. He sat up confused.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Hello?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Hey, Sleeping Beauty, you’re awake.” Steve walked into the room carrying a tray with a T-bone steak and potatoes and some green beans. A large glass of Iced Tea was on the tray as well.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“I was beginning to wonder if I was going to have to eat all of this myself. “[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Where am I?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“I brought you to my cabin.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William gave Steve a rather strange look. But Steve laughed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Nah man, I’m not trying to get laid. I have Sara for that” he threw William a sly grin. “I realized you probably need to not stay in a public room like the Bear Lodge after…well after…whatever that was that happened.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William looked away, embarrassed and realized his now ripped shirt and shorts didn’t cover him very well. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“I’m not sure what happened either. I…I…hate this.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Why don’t you tell me what you DO know?” He looked down at William’s untouched food, “But eat while you do. Look I do bodybuilding and power lifting and I have a degree in nutrition management. I do know that whatever the hell is going on with your system, you need to have nourishment. Okay, little man?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William half-smiled “At least I know where Jake gets that phrase from.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Oh, did he steal that from me? I called him that all the time when he was here. He was a scrawny runt when he first came to camp.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Well that’s changed quite a bit. I guess you taught him your techniques, huh?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William seemed to relax some and started cutting his steak. With the first bite he suddenly felt hungrier than at any time in his life.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“So, little man, are you going to enlighten me on what happened to you back there?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“I don’t know.” Between mouthfuls…”I lose control all of a sudden and have to fight to get it back.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“No, I mean start with the cave thing. The other people in your group said that there was a strange noise and a flash of light. The helmet lights went out and then they realized that your rope was cut.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“My rope? I thought everyone’s ropes had been cut.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“What they told me was that they all pulled together then realized they had a frayed end. They heard you call out for Luke, but you sounded far away. Then the lights suddenly came back on and you were now[/COLOR][COLOR=white]here to be seen. They made their way back to camp, thinking that you had gotten there ahead of them somehow and when you weren’t here, they filed a report.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William looked down at his plate and stuffed more potatoes in his mouth. He struggled to swallow not really sure what to say at this point.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Well? “ Steve tried again, “I’m not here to hurt you, little man. I want to help.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Help? I’ve become a freak and I…I…I can’t explain it.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“You are not a freak. I know guys who would kill to have your little magic trick. Hell I’m one of them.” He smiled easily.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William relaxed again, “I’m sorry. I just. Okay, this is gonna sound strange.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Like this afternoon hasn’t been strange already.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Ok, I get it. When the lights went out, I found my rope had frayed. I hit my head on something, and when I came to, I was in a different part of the cave. There was a large rock and ….and…my clothes were ripped and torn…I remember something else, just before I hit my head, I was beginning to panic and then…no wait. It was right after the light flashed, I found my rope cut and I could feel panic building inside me. I wanted to stay calm, but was worried about Luke. He kind of looks up to me. Then just before I hit my head I felt this surge. It was just like the surge I feel when I know I’m going to change. I think that may have been the first one, only I hit my head and got knocked out so it stopped. That’s why I wasn’t completely naked when I woke up.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“You think the cave caused it somehow?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“No, when I woke up, there was a light in a different corner. I found a huge round, smooth stone half buried in the floor. It seems like the light and sound were coming from it.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“A stone? “[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Yeah, I think. Who knows? Maybe it really was aliens, like one of their ships that crashed millions of years ago and was buried under the mountain.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Okay, so then what happened?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Well, I wanted out of there but couldn’t find any passage. The strange moaning sound started again, only this time it was really loud. Probably because I was right next to the stone or ship or whatever.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“What did you do? Dig out?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“No, I was looking around and suddenly saw a crack in the wall. I went over to it, it wasn’t very wide, but I could see through and it looked like moonlight outside the crack. Well I wanted out bad and thought this might be my only chance, so I squeezed and pushed my way through. I only got halfway before the crack started closing again. I get terrified and struggled really hard. That was when I felt that weird surge again. Then the light flared and the crack widened suddenly and I felt like I was pushed out. I landed on the ground. I was trying to get up, but I think the change was already underway so it was awkward. But then a tremendous rush hit me and ….and….ughhhh felt….so…..ughhh”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Steve heard William’s voice change and moved over to him, “Easy, son, fight it. Not yet. Fight it.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“GOOD! Feels good.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Steve watched as the teenager began to grow bulkier. The bed started to creak and groan from the additional weight it had to bear.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“William, look at me.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The boy lifted his face to look at Steve breathing hard with a smile and half snarl. The collar of the already stressed shirt popped apart.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“William, fight it, the police will be here. We need to keep this…”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William suddenly stood raising two meaty hands and grabbed Steve by the shoulders. The waist band of the shorts blew apart and the rest of his clothes fell to the ground. “Trying….to….fight…but…ughhh”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Steve felt his feet leave the floor as William still holding him tightly grew upwards about 3 inches. Steve shot his hands forward to brace against the teenager’s massive chest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“For God’s sake William fight this. Don’t give in. Not yet.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Trying…Ste….Ste…NO!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William staggered, then dropped Steve who tripped against him and they both fell over onto the bed. The young boy shrinking down again to his former size, but he still had a hard-on from the experience. He pulled the covers over himself and looked embarrassed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Steve pushed himself up and went over to the closet.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Here” he handed William a set of sweatpants and a shirt.”Put this on. It’s a little big for you now, but it’ll do until we get through with the police. And don’t worry about your, uhm, reaction. You got the normal teenage hormonal issues plus this going on. Of course that stuff is going to happen."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Steve kept explaining while William got dressed, “Right now, we have to keep this under wraps.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Cause I’m a freak, right?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“No, you are not a freak, but we don’t need this turning into a circus.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Who else knows?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“As far as I can tell, no one. And for now it needs to stay that way. At least now I have a better idea of what happened. We found you after that big change in the woods.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Yeah.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Okay. I gotta think…Oh. I need to talk with you about your Mom and Dad before the police do it.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William looked up, “What?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“There is no easy way to say this. Your Mom was found at the bottom of the cellar stairs as best as I can tell. She was taken to the hospital with multiple injuries, but she didn’t make it. Internal bleeding that they couldn’t stop. “[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William jumped up, “That asshole killed her!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Hey, calm down. Those are new sweats you’re wearing, please.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Fine, but that asshole who calls himself my Dad killed her. I know it. He pushed her.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“He was arrested, but they had to let him go. There was not enough evidence to indict him, and he had an alibi.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Who?! Eric the bartender? “[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“As a matter of fact, yes.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“He and my Dad lie for each other all the damn time! I’m going to kill…kill…no”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“William?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Steve looked at him in alarm, this could really become a bad habit for this kid. However he only saw some minor swelling and a tinge of green before everything subsided again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Well, you’re learning some control.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke pulled back from the window. It was getting dark now and he didn’t really want to be caught. He hadn’t realized how long he had been watching, but considered himself lucky that no one had wandered by before now.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]A stone? In the cave? Of course it had to be that. He had witnessed another transformation, but still not complete. Holy cow, William hadn’t finished growing before he changed back and he was bigger than any bodybuilder Luke had ever seen. And he should know since he had masturbated to nearly every picture of one he could find. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]But then the anger and jealousy came back. How did William get to be so lucky? He had been cheated! This gift should have come to him, not William. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]But William’s been so nice to me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]No he used me to get into that cave! He knew it was there all along! He even talked about it and tried to get information from me about it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Did you find anything out about that light?” He mimicked out loud in a snide voice before he realized two girls were nearby.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]They stopped and pointed at him and giggled.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Shut up!” he yelled at them and bolted away.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He only ran a few yards, though, before he h ad another idea. What if William knew a way back to that stone? Then he could find it and maybe get big like William.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He turned around and headed back to Steve’s cabin.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As he approached he saw Steve go down the front steps of his cabin and head off towards the main lodge. Luke waited for him to move out of sight, then approached the door and knocked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]No answer.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He knocked again, “William? It’s me, Luke, your…your friend!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Yeah, right” he thought.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Oh, Luke.” William opened the door and smiled.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He was standing in Steve’s sweats which were definitely way too big for him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Man, Luke, thanks for looking for me today. What?” he looked down at himself. “Oh, yeah, had to borrow Steve’s stuff until I can get my things. I’m going to stay here for a while.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Can I come in and…talk with you?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke walked up the steps and they went into the little kitchen and sat at the bar stools.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Steve doesn’t want me seeing anyone just yet, but you and I are friends so I think we can at least talk for a minute and eat something.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Damn, he was being so nice. Luke almost felt guilty about his earlier jealousy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Steve went to get the police so I can talk with them and get that over with, then get some sleep. I have to deal with a bad situation…”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“I saw what happens to you.” Just a simple statement, but oh what a reaction[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William dropped the glass of milk he had just poured from the fridge. It shattered all over the floor, but he didn’t even notice.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He just stared at Luke, “What?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke smiled, “Yeah, I thought we were friends so I went into the lodge after Steve brought you there. I found you, I rescued you, I thought we were friends and I wanted to be the one to talk with you. But Steve was already into it. Then you…changed.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“I think you should leave.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“But we’re such good friends. I want to know how it happens.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Look I don’t know I…”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“I heard what you told Steve here. I know about the stone.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“You were spying on me you little…”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Easy, those are Steve’s sweats and they’re expensive.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William tried to get calm. He knew that Luke was just provoking him but he couldn’t figure out why.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Luke, I like you very much. I’ve hung out with you. I brought you along for the workouts with me and Steve whenever you could make it. Heck look at your arms, you’ve grown at least an inch on each one and..”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“You didn’t even finish changing, and you were far larger than any bodybuilder I’ve ever seen. That should have been me, not YOU!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Dude, you don’t understand! I didn’t want this. I’m a freak. I can’t control when it happens. Well for the most part.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“I’ve seen you control it at least three times now.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“It’s exhausting and difficult because some animal part is trying to take over. Look I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to be here. If I change again I could hurt you…”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Oh, but Steve’s okay. You don’t mind changing in front of Steve!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“You’re starting to sound like my girl friend or something! I wasn’t trying to change in front of Steve, it just happens and it could happen again, and unlike Steve you don’t have the ability to stop me.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Fire flared in Luke’s eyes and William stepped back.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Luke, I know this has been rough for you. I’ll talk with Steve and he can put you on his bodybuilding program instead of the explorer thing then you can get big. But in a controlled, better way.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“No, I want to know how to find that stone.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“I’m not going to tell you. I don’t even really know myself. Besides the police will be here shortly.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“I want to turn into that big muscle thing that…” He cut off embarrassed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke stopped and suddenly moved his hand over his crotch, but that only brought focus to the rather huge bulge that was there.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Well, you’re not small there are you? Get out before the police come. I’ll talk with you in the morning and we’ll go hang out or something. “[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“No I want to change like you do.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Look, if you don’t leave you may see me change, but then you won’t like it. I don’t want to hurt you. I like you, but go! I have to get through this police interview. If I change and they find me like that we both will have a lot of explaining to do. So just leave.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William went to the door and held it open. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke stared at him for about a minute, partly hoping he could witness the change partly angry that it wasn’t him that was deciding when to change.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Then he started out the door, but turned back, “William! We hang out tomorrow.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Yes, fine”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“And you show me how you found this stone.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The door slammed closed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The police interview was uneventful. They stressed that he should see his doctor and removed the missing persons report.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Steve closed the door behind the cops, “I saw Luke walking away from this area.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William shrugged, “He was worried about me, he…”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“He what?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“He knows. He saw me…us…The kid is kind of messed up. I think he’s lonely and he feels like I’ve betrayed him somehow. I didn’t ask for any of this. I hope he doesn’t say anything to anyone.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“I’ll talk to him tomorrow. Look you can have this place to yourself tonight. I’m going to stay with Sara. Just don’t…like…if you feel any urges don’t destroy anything. Go outside somewhere isolated or something okay?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William almost laughed, “Okay. I’m just going to sleep so I don’t think anything could happen tonight. “[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Steve looked a bit relieved, “All right, well I’m out of here. Good night, little man.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Good night. Oh and Steve?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Yeah?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Thanks for being cool about this. I don’t want to be a freak show.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Steve paused at the door then went back and hugged him tightly. “You are not a freak show. But you’re welcome.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He moved back towards the door and then with a thumbs up gesture said, “And besides I’m cool about everything. Good night”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William laughed, but he was exhausted. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Whew, I think I just need a shower and some sleep.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He went into the bathroom, turned on the water to let it heat up, and sat on the john .[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He got up and turned around to flush then looked down.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Damn, even my piss is green? I hope nobody asks for a pee test anytime soon.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He finished a long shower and started to bed when he heard a scratching noise outside the cabin. His first thought was a bear and that made him a little nervous.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Crap don’t get nervous that could trigger a change. Don’t mess up Steve’s clothes or cabin.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He turned off all the lights and made his way to the door and peered through the little spy hole. “Damn it. I can’t see anything through this hole.” [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He went over and eased up to the side of the big window in the kitchen and tried to look through the edge of the blinds. A pair of hands were hanging on to the ledge. Then they slipped off.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]With only the towel around his waist he ran to the door and went out and shook his head. There was Luke lying in the dirt trying to get up from where he had fallen.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Damn it Luke, stop spying on me! Get up and go to bed.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“I want to know how you change. I want to find that rock and get big, I mean really big. You may not want to be a “freak show” but I do. So give it to me.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William sighed, “If I could give it up I would just so I could have some sleep. I will see you in the morning.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William went back inside the trailer and shut all the blinds so that Luke couldn’t see in if he wanted to.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Just in case Luke came back to spy again, William decided to put the sweats back on. No little peep shows tonight.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The next morning William woke feeling amazingly well. He swung around to get off the bed and suddenly realized he was naked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“What the ….”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He looked down at the bed. There were the torn and ripped sweats and the remains of the boxers he had borrowed from Steve. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Damn even while I sleep? How am I ever going to catch a break? Better make sure I didn’t damage anything else…but I don’t even remember…oh wait…I do remember something about…Cindy and…oh crap.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He looked around, but the room seemed okay. Then he looked under the bed. The legs had been irreversibly bowed out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Guess I could be a bed frame tester if they need them. At least I would have a job.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He found some more clothes and was just finishing putting them on when the front door opened.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Hey, Steve, I have to tell you I bent your…Cindy???”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Well, look at you, stud muffin!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]She ran over and gave him a hug.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“What are you doing here? How did you…”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“I drove her here,” came another voice from the front.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“JAKE! My two best friends in the whole world this is awesome!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cindy started in, “When Jake called me and said…”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Wait since when were you two talking? Cindy, I thought you were…”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Shut up dim wit. I never disliked Jake”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jake cut in, “When we heard about your Mom, we figured we were all the family you had left.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William tried to stop him, “But you’re…”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Look, William, you are closer than a brother to me and…”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“And you haven’t written every day like you promised me…” Cindy cut in.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Yeah, I’ve been kind of busy, but I did think about you last night…in a …”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cindy turned beet red.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jake laughed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“But why are you here?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jake started this time, “Steve called me and said you had been found, so I called Cindy and we’ve been driving through the night to get here. Steve said for us to come get you and take you to breakfast.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William sighed, “I kind of need to stay around this cabin in case…”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cindy smirked at him, “In case what, silly? You’re back, you’re safe and….”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“And I need you to help me train for a show” Jake cut in.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“You’re competing? I thought you were going to college and play college ball”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Nah, my parents kicked me out of the house, so I have a job now and a two bedroom apartment. I was kind of hoping you would be my roommate.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Really?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Yeah, that way I get to look at Cindy’s boobs whenever I want.” Jake guffawed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cindy slapped him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“So I guess we just go get breakfast?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Yeah, Steve is fixing something special for all of us.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]They went out the door and started down the path to the chow hall.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William was starting to feel normal again. All of the other stuff was just a bad dream and he could go home. He had a new apartment to see and be roommates with Jake. Maybe he and Cindy could get serious and…[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“We’ll hang out tomorrow.” Came a sneering voice behind them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]They spun around and there was Luke standing in the path between them and Steve’s cabin.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William was dumbfounded, “Luke…uhh…I’m sorry I forgot completely. Look these are my friends from home who just came down. This is Jake and Cindy. Guys this is…”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“I don’t really care.” Luke shot back, cutting him off. “Now I know that you were never my friend.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He spun away from them and stalked off.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William looked at his two friends who were staring at him with wide eyes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Give me a second.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He ran off after Luke.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]It didn’t take long to find him crying near a tree.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Luke.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Go away. You are a thief and a liar and a cheater and …”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Luke.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke stood up and ran at him. The kid wasn’t as big as William but he had gotten stronger thanks to Steve’s workouts.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Oof! Don’t do that. My friends are here. I want to hang with you really, but…”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“But nothing. You used me to get to that stone. You stole what was rightfully mine. You were supposed to help me find it today and give it back to me!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Dude, you’ve gone off the deep end. You need to calm down. “[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Oh, you think I’m nuts?!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“No, I know it now.” William could feel a knot of anger building inside of him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“I’m going to eat breakfast. You want to sit and feel sorry for yourself, go for it.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William stalked away and Luke grinned. He had watched enough to know that William was close. If he could provoke him enough, then when he changed he might lead him to where the stone is. He just needed to follow.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cindy and Jake were waiting for William when he got back.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“So, who’s your charming little friend?” Jake asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“He’s a kid who needs some serious help. We were friends the first couple of weeks, but since the incident…”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“You mean when we thought you had died?” Cindy asked concerned.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Yeah that. Well Luke’s kind of lost it a bit.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William was frustrated. He liked Luke and didn’t understand what was happening. His friends were here and now this little kid’s pettiness was going to spoil everything.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cindy spoke up, “Why don’t we invite him to breakfast with us. That way Jake will have a date.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Ha ha very funny!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Guys, let’s not talk about Luke right now okay?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Okay, easy.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jake put his arm across William’s shoulders. Cindy put her arm around his waist. This caused a pang of longing to race through him. His two best friends were here and he was thoroughly enjoying the physicality of their touches. He felt loved like he never had during his life. Real friends, Real people only….[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“You’re a traitor!!” Came from behind them again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke was staring daggers at the three of them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William could feel the anger coursing through him this time.”Luke go away. I’ve tried being nice to you, but you don’t get it. So leave!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“No. Not until you show me.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William tensed and prayed Luke wouldn’t spill the beans here. That could ruin everything.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Luke, don’t say another word.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“OHhhhhh, they don’t know your little secret, do they? Well…”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Shut up!” William snarled.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cindy looked concerned, “William what is he talking about?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Nothing!” Would these people not leave him alone?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jake stepped in front of William and spoke to Luke “Hey, little man, why don’t run along and play with some of your other friends and stop bothering us.” He flexed a bicep to accentuate the point.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Ha, you don’t scare me. He hasn’t told you his secret. He didn’t tell you what happened in the cave…”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Don’t…say…another….word….uhhhh” The powerful, familiar surge raced through William’s veins.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Hearing the sudden change in William’s voice, Jake spun around, “Oh my God!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cindy was staring dumb struck.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke smirked, “Seeee? I told you he had a secret.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William was struggling to contain it, but already the baggy sweats were growing tight. He could feel his back pushing against the shirt and the buttons in front started to show gaps as the teen’s powerful chest thickened and pushed out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jake was watching his best friend start to turn green, just like…just like his Hulk comics.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jake’s jaw sagged, “Duuuude!” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“NOOOOOO! “ William roared as small popping sounds occurred. The fabric was giving way. He clenched his fists and bowling ball sized biceps burst from the sleeves of the shirt.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cindy ran up to him and put her hand on his shoulder, “William!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He turned to her as two buttons shot off and popped her in the face “UGHHHHH”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke yelled, “That should be me!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jake pulled Cindy back, “Careful”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William was wincing and struggling to contain the transformation, but failing miserably.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He looked at Jake and shook his head on a monstrously thick neck, a tear running down his cheek, “I’m ….uiggggg….soorry”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He could feel the second more powerful surge building in his gut. This was his last chance to stop it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cindy felt weak as she saw the sweats rise up a few inches, My God he was growing taller too![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Uhhhh….No…..” More popping noises as the rest of the buttons gave way.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Huge rounded deltoids burst through the shoulder seams and a slow ripping sound from the back gave evidence to the widening thickening lats.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Noooo…..”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jake, mesmerized by the spectacle in front of him, reached out to touch William’s bulging abs and moved his hand up towards the now exposed meaty pecs, “Damn dude!’[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The feeling of his friend’s hand against his skin sent a charge through William releasing the most powerful surge ever.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“ARRRRRRGGGGGGGG” William’s bones cracked and shifted, a chorus of rips and tears occurred as the clothes gave up trying to contain the swelling behemoth. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jake felt William’s chest swell out into his hand. Then he was knocked back as the sweat pants exploded off of the 7 foot creature, revealing legs that could support a mountain.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cindy turned pale and shaky, so Jake grabbed her and eased her to the ground.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The huge creature looked down at Jake and Cindy, “Friends???Sorry?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke shrieked “You stole that! You Stole that!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The creature turned his gaze on the puny little runt dancing in front of him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He walked towards Luke then turned to the nearest tree, a 70 foot pine. With one shove from the powerful hand, the tree crashed over into the woods. Without missing a beat, the thing that had once been William Franklin picked up the tree like it was a match stick. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke suddenly began to think that maybe he had bitten off more than he could chew and decided to bolt, just as the creature hurled the tree in his direction. It crashed to the ground inches from Luke who ran for all he was worth back to Bear Lodge, where he hid under the covers.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The creature moved back over to Cindy and Jake, “Friends???”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jake looked up at him, “William? Is that really you?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Bill…”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Okay, Bill. I’m…”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Jake.” The creature finished for him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Yeah. I need to take Cindy back to the trailer.” Jake spoke slowly, not sure of the reaction he would receive. “You wait here. Out of sight.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jake led him into the woods behind some trees.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He then returned to Cindy and carried her back to the cabin and covered her in a blanket. From there he went to the bedroom and hurriedly rummaged through Steve’s things for some more clothes. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]When he returned to the spot in the woods, William or Bill or whatever it called itself wasn’t around. A few minutes looking, though revealed a painfully obvious clue. The soft ground had yielded to the heavy footprints. They seemed to lead towards the lake, so Jake followed. Further on, the footprints seemed smaller and lighter. As he continued on they finally grew light enough they were hard to discern. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He heard a rustle in the leaves up ahead. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jake jogged forward and saw William with his back to him sag to the ground. He still had a green tinge and looked like a heavyweight bodybuilder, but he was nowhere near the size of the creature he once had been.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jake tentatively walked up to him and called out, “Hey little man, I brought you some clothes”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William turned his head and rumbled in a raspy voice, “Tha…thank you.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He continued to grow smaller as Jake got closer, knelt next to ham and put an arm on his best friend’s shoulder.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The boy-creature looked over at Jake with immeasurable sadness and said, “I’m sorry. I’m a freak.” The last vestiges of the change leaving his features as he finished the sentence, then he put his head down and cried.[/COLOR]

Last edited by hero1000; May 22nd, 2012 at 05:16 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hero1000 For This Useful Post:
aihngelle (November 11th, 2012), Terrylee Long (March 25th, 2013)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2012, 09:37 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Wow this is truly amazing and shaping to be a great story. I can feel the emotion and picture everything. I can also see that Luke is turning out to be like The Leader in a way. Sigh, such a shame but it seems he is a different kinda green monster himself.

#3   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2012, 04:08 AM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
Thank you for your kind words There is a lot in store for everyone in the story.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options