The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to MuscleBoy23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Muscle Linebacker

MuscleBoy23 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MuscleBoy23
My first macro muscle growth story

Hey guys, how's everyone doing? I've always been a huge fan of macro growth stories. The one I wrote is a little on the taboo side - you don't see many of these...it was at times awkward for me to write because I had to tap into some dark areas of my brain that once the barriers were down, were extremely erotic to explore. I'm not sure if any of you guys remember having a father who was a tall, muscular, ultra confident alpha male when you were small, awkward, maybe either fat, or very thin, teenagers... like I said it's an area that is pretty taboo and you either love ir or hate it. I wrote one from the point of view of a small, underdeveloped nerdy young teen living under his tall, hugely built father's roof, and what might happen if the father's dreams to be the biggest man alive came true. Is this something you'd be in to? Or should I change the character to an older brother instead of a dad? I kinda harbor a little bit of a daddy fetish so I'm not sure how common that is with other size admirers. ACtually my desire to finally outgrow my real life hulking father was what propelled me to start lifting weights so vigorously. It can be a powerful area of the psyche. Let me know if you want me to post it, or change the dad to a more palatable relation first. Thanks guys for your feedback!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MuscleBoy23 For This Useful Post:
Muscle_Knight (October 22nd, 2013), Terrylee Long (August 22nd, 2013), TJDasen1 (February 18th, 2014), UGALawGuy (October 11th, 2012), xenon (December 4th, 2012)
  #2   Add to hunktrond's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2012, 03:40 PM

hunktrond is on a distinguished road
Father

father muscle is always a BIG turn on make him as big as possible
  #3   Add to rixxflix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2012, 04:04 PM

rixxflix is on a distinguished road
Post that Father story right now. PLEEEEASE!
  #4   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2012, 04:06 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
What are you waiting for?!?! post it now PLEASE!!!
  #5   Add to hunktrond's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2012, 04:06 PM

hunktrond is on a distinguished road
yeah, post it now
  #6   Add to MuscleBoy23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Muscle Linebacker

Father and Son - Part 1

"Because I fucking said to you little pussy!"

Ricky's dad, Mr. McCabe yelled down the hall at his son. After fate had cruelly taken his mom away from them when Ricky was 13,
he had an even more tenuous relationship with his father. Now 16, Ricky was a late bloomer - baerly over 5'1", about 120 or 130 lbs, a runt
for any 16 year old, but things were especially rough now that it was just he and his father.

Mr. McCabe was, to put it bluntly, a god of a man. If Tom Lord were 6'6", it would be Ricky's father. Even at 50, he was in better shape
than any 20 year old you could find. He was very intense on maintaining a dominating, muscular physique, as he had for more than 30 years.
Ricky was intimidated to death by his father, when he wasn't busy loathing him. Ricky's dad knew he was the alpha in the house, had always been
the alpha in the house and judging by Ricky's size, would always be the alpha in the house. He would occasionally see his father standing in the
bathroom before work, the door slightly ajar, completely naked against the bathroom sink after his morning shower as he shaved and
started to get dressed, and not because he was trying to glimpse it, but just because you couldn't help but notice, his father's flaccid
cock which hung about 8 inches soft by 6 inches wide, over a ballsack the size of a 12" softball. It was on this morning that Ricky, trying to
be proud of his body, walked past the bathroom with a towel tied around his waist, bare chest exposed. However, he tripped over his towel,
causing it to unravel as Ricky tripped and fell to the ground right outside the bathroom door. The door opened, revealing his father's frame
taking up every bit of space available, giant cock hanging almost to his knees. Ricky scrambled to wrap his towel around him before
his small, pre-pubescent undeveloped penis which was barely an inch was visible. The fact his father's dick was about
ten of Ricky's sent a sharp pang of shame through his body.

"Haha, I was gonna ask if you were okay because I thought you fell...but damn...son if that's all you're packing
we have bigger, or should we say, smaller problems to worry about than your scraped knee!"

his father bellowed a hearty laugh, half of which
was mocking his son's small cock and half of which was establishing that he was the worst possible person to have to compare
dicks to, for a man of any size. He loved talking about his cock too. It was a common story growing up about how Ricky's mother had to
"be surgically opened" before their wedding night to accommodate her new husband's manhood. ricky tried to fight back the tears welling
in his eyes as he wrapped the towel around himself quickly and ran to his bedroom to get ready for school.

After closing his bathroom door, he couldn't stop thinking about his dad's hulking body in that door frame, the way his dick was the size of
Ricky's entire forearm - when it was soft! He suddenly realized he was starting to get an erection and quickly forced the thought out of his mind.
Ricky wasn't sure if he was gay or not, he had to admit he did like to imagine how powerful the boys in his high school who were well into
puberty were compared to him, how much bigger and more muscular, but he did know one thing - fantasizing about your parents is off limits.
Still, the undeniable, supercharged musclegod bohemoth with a horsecock he called a father kind of drew the attention of everyone in the
neighborhood. Even the teenage girls who would giggle and say "he's gross, he's too big, his boobs are bigger than mine" would proceed
to continue staring at him for minutes after criticizing among themselves, then giggle about the insane protruding bulge he carried around
him. The closest neighbor, Mr. Gately, was a meek man of about 5'5" who barely came up to Mr. Mccabe's nipples and
would seemingly shrink away in a combination of fear, emasculation and a little adoration when his giant neighbor would come outside to mow the
lawn. His wife on the other hand would stare out her window sipping martinis any and every time Ricky's dad was outside, which owing
to his love of DIY and lawn work, was every weekend and at least an hour or so every day during the warm months after work. The best part
was Mr. McCabe was an attorney, so he had some brains to match his brawn. Ricky had to admit, he sometimes felt a warm tingling feeling
and got a little aroused play-wearing his dad's suit coats, feeling how small he was in them, how the blazers draped almost to the floor, knowing
how snugly and tightly they fit his dad. The suit pants all had the same worn-out stress patterns in the crotch and the ass seams as well,
as Mr. McCabe's behind was the same size and density as two bowling balls. In fact, although he was actually a 33" waist, he had
to wear 36" pants to accommodate his manhood, ass, and thighs. A famed incident once occured at an office Christmas party a few years back when
Mr. McCabe had knocked a few too many drinks back, busted some dance moves, and his 34" pants simply couldn't take the stress and blew out at
every seam much like trick-pants that strippers or dancers would wear do. Revelers didn't mind Mr. McCabe in a dress shirt and boxer
briefs very much though - in fact, nobody minded mr. mccabe waering as much or as little fabric as he liked. ricky thought back to the stories
from that night and remembered how, despite the overwhelming feeling of shame and guilt, he pleasured himself to the thought - and one of the pictures
someone had snapped - of his father's colossal form towering over the rest of the guests in snug boxer briefs barely concealing
his ripe ass and enormous junk.

"Come on runt, you're going to be late for school!" Ricky heard his father's voice bellow while the bedroom door shook from the force
of his dad's pounding. Ricky hurredly finished getting ready and, still mortified from being so pathetically on the "short" end of the size
comparison stick from that morning, kept his head down the whole way, a way to show deference to the alpha who had sired him.
However, out of his peripheral vision he kept stealing glances
at how tight and snug his dad's pants were over his tree trunk thighs, and a few times dared to peek over to see the bulge in his
dad's crotch. TO rub salt in the wound, almost as if his dad knew what his son was doing, he says

"haha maybe - and this is a big maybe, or in your case a small maybe, haha, but MAYBE you'll catch up with your old man someday"
he chuckled, putting a strong hand on his son's back and giving him a little shake. "Aaah but don't worry, nobody's got quite what I've got,
so don't feel bad if you come up short!"

Ricky rolled his eyes and huffed, although he was tingling from the sensation of his dad's hand on his back still.

****"Whatever dad. you're so full of it. I'll find my own way home from school today.." ricky could barely finish the sentence when
his father's eyes bulged and he looked angry
"Yeah I'm full of it? I'M FULL OF IT? Here you little punk ass pathetic piece of shit, let's see how you like to be FULL OF IT."
With that, Mr. McCabe grabbed his son's head and shoved it down on the growing bulge in his pants. "I know you like your old man's
cock so since I'm so full of it, let me share it with you!" he unzipped his pants, prying the 10" and growing piece of meat out of the zipper,
which it would barely fit through. Before Ricky could say anything his mouth was on the head of his dad's cock, which alone was bigger
than Ricky's entire dick. "Dad...I...can't...breaathe" Ricky stammered while his dad shoved his head further and further down his
beercan wide shaft.***

"Ricky, we're here! Get out! you're going to be late!" Ricky startled as he heard his father's voice. He shook his head free of the daydream,
clammy and flushed from the fantasy he had just had about his own father. He felt kind of sick to his stomach at the same time.

"Um...uh...thanks...okay I'll see you later bye" Ricky said, still reeling from the intense daydream he had just had.
His dick was precumming.

Ricky's dad sped off as his son made his way into the school.

Mr. McCabe pulled into his office's parking lot. It was a warm day so he didn't put on his blazer. As he walked from the parking
lot to the building, he knew he was getting checked out - by passing cars, by office workers in the windows, by anyone lucky enough
to glance upon this Pete kuzak meets Tom Lord times five god.

"good morning Mr. McCabe" his new secretary/assistant ALan said. ALan was good looking in the typical mold of the average Midwestern
twink. Blond hair, impish, boyish looks, about 24, 5'8" and 140 lbs. No muscle, but pretty toned. His blonde hair did offset beautiful
green eyes, green eyes even Mr. McCabe had noticed.

"Hi Alan. What's on the plate for today"?

"Well for you about 300 grams of protein...and then anything else you want , haha" he said coyly.

"Alan don't start with me. I'm already wondering if my son is a queer, I don't need two of you in one morning now" he said, casting
a sheepish grin.

"Sorry sir," he said, feigning repentance. Mr. McCabe looked around....realizing they were the first two in the office.

"Well why don't you join me in my office and we'll go over what's on the schedule for today...and ways to punish you for your
misbehavior" he grinned.

Alan jumped like a kid in a candy store. They had only messed around twice before..and Alan had serious doubts if Mr. McCabe
was even gay. It was more of "he's so brimming with testosterone that a mouth is a mouth" philosophy, he surmised about his boss.
PLus, Alan was a very talented cocksucker and bottom, and was one of only a small select group of people Mr. Mccabe had ever met in his life
who could take his whole cock. Alan spritely jogged into the office, where Mr. McCabe took one last look around, closed the door, and drew the blinds.

"Sir you're so fucking massive...oh god I think about you all day and at least 3 or 4 times every night oh god I want to be your slave,
I want to be totally devoted to you, I want you to use me as your fucking cum rag, god I need that cock of yours please sir, please!" Alan immediately
began blabbering, tugging on his boss' belt buckle. Mr. McCabe just grinned down at his employee/worshipper, putting an arm behind his head and casually flexing
his bicep. He must have been too emphatic since a ripping sound could be heard.

"Shit, this was a new shirt" Mr. McCabe said, his 24" bicep peeking through the torn fabric. "Oh well!"

He effortlessly ripped the rest of the shirt off his chiseled frame while Alan, massaging his own erection with one hand, touched, felt,
and squeezed every muscle on his boss' body with the other hand like his life depended on it, stopping only to kiss, lick, and suck.

"Master....breed me...breed me sir I need your cock..please, please I'm begging you I will do anything you want!"

Mr. McCabe chucked to himself while he slapped Alan's face with his foot long, fully erect cock. "This guy sounds like a fucking crack
addict" he thought to himself. With that, he plunged his cock down Alan's willing throat, past his full soft lips. Palming the back of his
assistant's head with one hand, he pushed Alan down while thrusting himself deeper in. Tears welled up in Alan's eyes from the size
and force of the cock as he expertly deepthroated all 12 inches of his boss/master. After he had his fill of Alan's mouth, he picked him up by his
waist as if he weighed no more than a doll as he leaned back on the table, and literally lifted the young man positioning him over his
dripping cock.

"Ready?" Mr. McCabe asked Alan.

Alan responded, with a mixture of anticipation like a kid on Christmas morning, and a bit of fear from the pain, with an emphatic

"I was born ready for your cock sir."

Mr. McCabe lowered alan down onto his shaft, still holding him at the waist. Alan couldn't believe how his boss's hands almost went
around his entire waist, how he could lift his body up and down so easily. It was the most intense feeling in the world, to know he was
cmopletely within the power of his boss who could probably kill with his cock if he so desired. Ricky's dad began slowly lowering Alan down...

"mm...mmm..ooh god FUCK AAAAh" Alan screamed for a moment as the cock passed the threshold. Now that it was in, Alan's eyes
rolled up to the back of his head and a trancelike look of contentment washed over his face.

"Mmm....fuck you're a good assistant....and you definitely put the ass in assistant...." his boss mumbled between grunts, as he
raised and lowered Alan up and down on his foot long pole. It was 8:45; he had a meeting just after 9...so he figured he'd go until the last
possible minute. By 8:50 Alan was starting to wince....but realizing he was luckier than a lotto winner for being chosen as the cum dumpster
of a man this magnificent, and wanting to get every second he could from it, just kept going with it. Alan grabbed Mr. McCabe's hulking
cannonball shoulders for support as he arched his back while his boss continued moving him up and down his dick. By now Alan felt raw...
but he only had a few more minutes.. he was about to remind his boss they should start getting ready but as he was about to open his mouth
noticed Mr. McCabe's mouth and face contorting as the throes of orgasmic ecstacy overtook him. Just seeing the rippling motions of his pectorals,
the veins pop out in his trunk like neck, bulging out of his shoulders and biceps, hearing the god like roar slowly beginning to come out
of his mouth sent Alan into one of the most intense orgasms of his life and he began cumming profusely. The tightening of Alan's hole on his boss'
cock only created more pleasure for his boss who grabbed Alan's shoulders and pushed down almost as if to use his ass to squeeze more juice from his dick.
Alan felt himself being filled up...more and more...with hot man juice, the best gift his boss - or anyone - could ever give him. He felt
it pulsing out in evenly spaced bursts, being filled up more and more. Oh god, he must cum pints, he could not believe how much more
of his boss' seed was being pumped into him while he squirmed and unleashed torrent after torrent onto his boss' abs and pecs. The orgasm lasted
over a solid minute for both parties. This was the part Alan hated - being ripped away from his boss' member, the organ he so desperately wanted
to be a part of, to pleasure. He hated being away from it emotionally but the physical pain of being pried off a footlong dick after an orgasm
was going to last a few hours. Alan braced.

"Ready little guy?" his boss smirked.

Alan bit down and clenched his teeth.

"OooooOOOOOOOWWW AAAAAAHHHH" as his boss lifted him higher and higher up. He could feel the enormous width of the head expanding
his hole. "Oh god oh god oh fuck mmmmmm" his face contorted until finally the "pop" sensation of being free. 3 Dixie cup's worth of cum
immediately came rushing out of his still-widened hole, splashing down. Alan sorely climbed off his boss' lap and hobbled to the bathroom to get
some moist towels to begin cleaning up while Mr. McCabe, happy and relieved, leaned back, playfully tugging on his cock and running his other hand
over his pecs in contentment. Alan looked, in 2 words, "used up." He cleaned up the mess, licked his own cum off his boss' abs, and lapped up the remaining glistening droplets coating his boss's cock.

"I love when YOU clean me up after" Mr. McCabe said with a laugh. "You don't look so good, you okay?"

"Mmhmm yeah...I just ...don't know how I'm going to sit down...or walk...for a few days." Alan muttered.

"If you don't want to be punished, don't flirt with me first thing in the morning" he slyly replied.

Meanwhile, back at school, Ricky was still reeling from the events of that morning. Upset and humiliated, he drew the attention
of his chemistry professor. A man Ricky much admired, Dr. Wexler was a slightly built man, but who was confident and secure in his intellectualism.
Ricky kind of related to him more than he did his own father, but then again how could David ever really relate to Goliath?

"Ricky, you're too young to get worry lines" Dr. Wexler said with a jostle and a nudge, smiling softly.

Ricky looked up at his favorite professor.

"Hey Wex, Can I ask you kind of a personal question?" Ricky asked, his eyes like a puppy's. Ricky was one of a select few pupils who
Dr. Wexler made no secret knowing were his favorites, and who received the privilege of getting to call him by his childhood nickname.

"Sure you can!" he responded, taking a seat opposite Ricky.

"Did you ever feel you didn't belong growing up because maybe you were a late bloomer or were afraid you wouldn't grow?"

"Me? Naw, but then again, look at me!" Wex responded, mock-flexing a bicep. At 5'7" and about 145 lbs, the only thing Dr. Wexler
could lift were his eyelids. Both guys chuckled at the same time. "Haha Ricky, I know this is a very common concern with guys your age. You're
very bright, so much so you are a year younger than the other boys in your class. You have the added misfortune of being a late bloomer. but don't
worry - things that bloom last bloom best. I've seen your dad Ricky! You do NOT have anything to worry about. Even if your mother had been two
feet tall, the average between them is still somewhere like 8 feet!" he cajoled his favorite pupil.

"Yeah, that's what bugs me though. He's like a constant reminder that I am so small. It's bad enough dealing with it at school but
to go home to that man is like having the wound ripped back open and having salt AND vinegar poured into it, every night" as tears began
to well up in his eyes. Wex got concerned.

"Gee Ricky...I mean this is really upsetting you isn't it?" as a wave of genuine compassion and concern washed over him. He hated seeing
any student suffer, but Ricky really reminded him of himself at that age. He had a very sweet spot for the boy. He pondered for a moment
and made a decision to share something he had worked on for a long time.

"Follow me to my office, we can finish talking there" using the excuse
that it would be a good place where the other students wouldn't be able to see him crying.

Ricky and Dr. Wex arrived at the latter's office, which connected in the back to a laboratory bench. It looked like a very typical
chemistry professor's laboratory, beakers with every color of fluid bubbling, vials with strange things inside them, different batches
of things labelled with chemical and molecular names or with strange nicknames given in quotes.

"Well, the real reason I brought you here is because I know firsthand what you are going through. I was pretty....small..myself
when I was your age. I stayed pretty small after puberty. I never panned out like I hoped I would, or like you are going to given your
genetics. In fact, after puberty I was still only 5'0". I suffered from a serious lack of testosterone and other growth hormones in the body.
I created this when I was a teenager. Sadly, by the time I had finished it, I was just about done with puberty, and the little naturally occurring
hormone I had in my body was dwindling to its post-pubescent minimum, or nadir. Still, it was able to potentiate my body's hormones just enough to give me the
growth spurt I used to get me to my current, albeit still unimpressive, height. If I had started it at the beginning of puberty, or hadn't
suffered from a natural lack of my own testosterone and growth hormones, it would have been much greater. It amplifies the amount of
hormone in your body. For you, I would take a small amount, less than 1 ml, once every week over the next year. If you take it too fast,
your bones will break because they aren't done growing and haven't fused together yet. You will grow like one of those people who suffers
from medical gigantism, different parts of your body disproportionate to each other, until ultimately all of your bones end up brittle and broken.
We must carefully monitor your growth because too much can and will literally kill you Ricky. I can't be clear enough on that. Before we
begin, I am going to take a blood test and get your baseline GH and T (growth hormone and testosterone) levels. That way we can calibrate
exactly how much to give you and at what times to use as a safe but effective multiplier."

Ricky was thrilled. He couldn't believe his ears.

"Are you kidding me? This is actually going to help me?"

'Well, there's no guarantees, but it helped me. Like I said, I used it at 18 when puberty was winding down. If I had started earlier
or if I hadn't been born with a hormone deficiency I'd be even taller and perhaps even built more formidably."

Dr. Wexler did the necessary tests and told Ricky to check back in a few days with the results so they could begin their treatment.
The next few days could not pass by quickly enough. Ricky was ecstatic, always waking up before his alarm clock, in a great mood,
sleepless at night in anticipation for the beginning of the experiment. His father was bemused and a little perplexed by the difference in his
usually somber son.

"What's gotten in to you? Did you meet a girl? or , in your case, a boy?" he sneered at breakfast.

"Something like that dad! Just happy to be alive I guess."

"Yeah, well, we'll see in 3 days when you're moaping around the house again." Mr. McCabe gloated. This had always been a complaint
from Ricky's mother too - her husband, despite his physique, looks, great job, and everything else he had going for him, could never learn
to be content. He often used the phrase "When I'm king of the world" to answer his wife's constant questions of "when will you ever just
be happy?" Apparently being the "king" of the essentially a 100 mile radius where they lived wasnt good enough. He had to shit on
everyone else's attempts to be happy too. Normally this would bother Ricky, but he just kept thinking to himself that soon enough his dad
would be in no place to criticize him anymore.
The next morning Ricky woke up and just knew in his gut today was the day. He got to school and, just minutes into first period, heard
an announcement over the PA system.

"Rick McCabe please report to Dr. Wexler's office." Ricky ignored the typical "ooooohs" and "aaahs" of the class as the other
students insinuated Ricky was in some sort of trouble. He grabbed his bookbag and eagerly ran out of class. A moment later he was at Dr. Wexler's
lab.

"Haha! I knew you'd be here in no time!" dr. wexler laughed. "Great news - the test results are in. I have done the calculations and
calibrated this dropper for you. You should use 0.75ml every Monday for the next month, and we'll re-evaluate you then! Use it by placing it
on your tongue. Don't mix it with any other type of chemical - even water alone might alter the composition. I certainly can't predict
what would happen with pepsi or caffeine!" He handed Ricky
two sealed 50-ml vials.

"Why so much in this vial? And why 2?" Ricky asked. "If I just need less than one milliliter every week?"

"Well two reasons - first off, I don't want to keep this here, in case we get audited by the DOE. Secondly, I trust you, Ricky.
This experiment requires a lot of trust, both in each other and in yourself. Part of my teacher is to help you become a trustworthy adult...even
a much taller, bigger, trustworthy adult in this case. I trust you. You know the risks to yourself. And - if I catch you cheating, don't think
I won't report you. These drugs will make you test positive for doping! The 2nd vial is solely because i know how clumsy, uncoordinated, and
stupid teenage boys are - you're probably likely to break one of them!"
Ricky nodded that he understood. "Thank you Dr. Wex!" and gave his favorite professor a hug.

Ricky got home, eager to try out the formula. He pulled one of the vials out of his backpack and set it on the bathroom counter.
He meticulously drew up 0.75ml into his calibrated dropper and gingerly placed the droplets on ihs tongue and swallowed it down, smiling. He ran into his room and jumped on his bed, laying on his bed with a look of
excitement on his face, daydreaming of the possibilities. He soon nodded off.

A few hours later, Ricky awoke with a start to hear his father's loud groaning and screaming coming from the bathroom.
He instantly realized - shit! he had left the vial on the bathroom countertop! Ricky ran to the bathroom, the sound of the shower
running could be heard. He opened the door to the bathroom and saw his father, standing in the running shower, doubled over, through
the tempered glass door. He quickly glanced at the countertop - the vial was not there!

"Dad! What's wrong? What's going on!"

"Ugh I don't know son! I was shaving before the shower and grabbed what I thought was the aftershave bottle. When I brought it
up to my face, I realized it wasn't, I shook it over my face looking at what was in it when the stopper popped out and half the crap
in this bottle went down my throat before I realized it. A minute later I didn't feel so hot so I thought the shower would What is this shit!?"

Ricky panicked. He remembered what WEx had said - his father's legs were already fused, the bones would break! Plus his dad could have
been drinking water from the shower
Just then, Mr. McCabe grinned, as a sudden feeling of power rushed through his body, warming ever inch.

"Whoa...that felt pretty good" he smiled. Something was happening, though, he could feel it. The shower seemed smaller somehow, more
claustrophobic, like it was hard to fit comfortably in it. He turned to the side, and realized his shoulders were now too broad to fit
in the shower sideways. He looked down at his hands, started, seeing them growing and expanding. He felt his large, muscular buttocks
spreading against the wall of the shower, feeling tighter and more squeezed, expanding over the surface and exerting more and more pressure. A second later, his cock hit the other shower wall, and began pushing against it. He felt his head bump into something hard, and sharp, then
push against it harder and harder. He realized it was the showerhead, no sooner did his head break it off its attachment to the pipes and
continue its upward surge. He lurched forward, his cock, now almost ten inches soft and significantly thicker than it was, break down the
mirror and tempered glass panelling of the shower.

"Ddd....dad....dad?!" Ricky yelped, paralyzed, mystified, terrorized, scared witless and strangely aroused. He slowly began backing
toward the bathroom door.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" his father bellowed, hsi voice inhumanely loud. It caused Ricky to jump in fright, his knees beginning
to feel like turning into jelly. HIs father grabbed the horizontal top support beam of the shower door, which wsa quite frankly at this point
restraining his growth and exerting pressure on his chest, and with a shove broke it free of its welding sending it crashing to the ground.

"Oh fuck! Oh FUCK I am strong!" his dad yelled in surprise. He looked down to witness his new body. What he saw amazed him.
Judging by Ricky's jaw, it amazed him too. Two mountains, growing larger, were erupting from where his already formidable pecs
used to be. They were easily almost 50% more muscular even by proportion to ihs already godlike body than they were, and still growing! His shoulders looked like two
basketballs sitting on top of his arms, connecting to 18" tall by 10" thick traps. His neck was the size of a waistline.
His biceps were 30" and spreading ever larger. The vein stuck almost an inch out. He started lifting his bicep up to his face, which was now
over 7'3" feel tall until it crashed through the shower roof, forgetting how much taller he was growing as well.

"d...Dad...this stuff's not supposed to work on people done with puberty. It doesn't work in the absence of elevated testosterone
that only a pubescent male would have in his body. Plus you might be in danger of your bones breaking!"

"Well son, daddy's been seeing a doctor who prescribes him several types of testosterone supplements to combat aging. Plus - you think
a fucking stallion like me ever had that low of testosterone? I work out all the time and I'm on 3 prescriptions - androgel, testosterone
injections and patches! Plus I had a brandy before my shower, I think it's reacting with this juice!"

His father's head grew past 7'6" and began cracking through the ceiling further. Ricky's father let out a loud, condescending
laugh as he looked up and watched himself outgrow the 2nd floor roof. His body was expanding so widely it busted out all the tiles
as the rest of the shower collapsed. Ricky saw the remainder of the vial on the floor near his father's feet. He knew it was now or never.

"Dad we'll get you straightened up! I'll see if Dr. Wexler can fix this!" as he dashed for the vial that he could see was still
partially full. Suddenly, a foot came crashing down in front of him.

"Oh no you don't. I might kind of like this! I want to see how far I can go. I always wanted to be a king...at the size I might get
to I might be able to make that a reality!"

"Dad...dad! Listen to yourself! You sound crazy!" Ricky backed up as a large piece of plaster from the ceiling fell down and almost
hit him. He stood up and realized he was face to face with his dad's belly button. He could not believe what he was seeing. The sheer
size of this god in the making paralyzed him with awe.

"Listen to me son. Either you're with me or against me. Anyone against me is soon going to learn what the price to pay is." He chuckled
as he stopped to enjoy the surging in his body. "Don't think I didn't notice this vial said '1 of 2' on it either! You bring me that other vial!"
The growth finally stopped. Ricky's dad was standing 8 feet 4 inches tall, weighing easily 850 or 900 pounds. His shoulders were through
the roof of the shower but judging by the width of the hole, Ricky estimated they were six feet across. His father's cock, which Ricky
could not help but take note of despite his shame, was over a foot long, completely soft, and would require both Ricky's hands to fit around it.
Terrified, Ricky bolted out of the bathroom into his room, grabbed his bookbag with the other vial, and ran downstairs.
"You get back here! You help me out of this bathroom or god forbid I will take the rest of this vial and then you'll really be sorry!"
As Ricky ran downstairs, the power began flickering off and on, finally going out. It was pitch black.

"I need a place to hide until I can call wex and see what's going on" he thought. He figured if he left the house his dad
would leave too, possibly rampaging through the neighborhood until police came and ended badly. He was already motherless, despite
his differences, eh didn't want to lose his father to. Ricky hid in some well-built, sturdy cabinets which were build in to the walls
in the library. Hiding in there clutching his bag, he began crying, scared what would happen next. The good thing about the library
was, being in the basement, the room was too small for his father to break in to; since the foundatino was concrete it wouldn't break.
He heard stirrings from upstairs, the awful noise of steel twisting and pipes bursting and being ripped out. After a few moments
of the sounds of destruction, the noises finally stopped.
About an hour passed. Ricky caerfully opened the cabinets and tried to peer through the dark. Through the little light
that filtered in through the basement windows cast inside by the streetlights, he was able to slowly adjust to the darkness.
The coast looked clear. He looked outside the window, for signs of a wake of destruction or massive footprints. it looked clear.
He knew his father was probably still in the house.
He slowly made his way to the basement stairs and looked up. The house seemed very quiet. Getting to the top of the stairs, he
peered around, also seeing nothing, no signs his father had been there. The upstairs bathroom was located over the front door of the
house; he noticed that the room had completely collapsed into the foyer and was blocking the front door.

"Oh shit...I can't believe he did this just by his body growing into things..." shuddering to think what his father could
do actually using his muscle. The side door was the only hope. It led into a hallway which was ana dditino built on to the house -
the hallway led to an indoor, enclosed pool with fiberglass and plexiglass walls and retractable side and ceiling panels to make it
an indoor/outdoor space in the warmer months, and to the garage. With the power out, he couldn't open the garage door, so figured his best
hope was to slide one of the patio pool doors open. He was quiet as he entered the room the pool was in with its high 25 foot vaulted ceilings.
He began edging his way along the side of the room, feeling for the wall, when he felt a draft. His eyes adjusted to the darkness, and he noticed
the pool cover was rumpled up and not smoothly spread across the water surface. He froze in fear trying desperately to remember if he had left
the roof panels open from the other day or wondering if his dad had gone swimming earlier. The room still seemed empty and motionless, so he began
continuing edging his way along the perimeter. Just then something happened he could not believe.

The pool cover began rising slowly in the middle of the pool, on the opposite side of the room. It kept rising higher and higher, draping
over what was clearly a human head, then shoulders. "Oh shit, that water is six feet deep" Ricky thought, eyes bulging, as the form
rose higher and higher, easily 4 or 5 more feet frmo the water's surface. He saw two hands raise through the blue bubblewrap like cover, then
rip a hole out wider and wider as his father's face emerged into view; more like a giant hulking silhouette of unbelievable proportion.
"Hi son!" his father bellowed, with a laugh. "Didn't think you'd get away that easily, did you?" as he discarded the torn ripped up
remains of the pool cover. Even with Ricky standing on the pool ledge, his father standding in 6 feet of water, their faces were almost
the same height.

"I decided I couldn't wait and had to try to the rest of that juice" his father said with a laugh. "I look pretty damn good don't you think?"
"Dad..dad...please" Ricky's knees turned into jello and he fell to the ground, sobbing. "Dad that was for me to help me grow...
you were already so big. how are you going to explain this? You're 11 feet tall!"

His father scoffed. "Gods don't need to explain their actions to mortals! don't be insolent!" as he raised his arms back and cast
a giant wave of water at his son, knocking him to the ground and his backpack off. He grabbed the shoulder straps and ran toward the narrow
brick hallway leading back into the house. His father wouldn't be able to reach him in there.

His father climbed out of the pool and began chasing his Ricky. He dove into the hallway just in time, as Ricky's father's hulking
gargantuan form could not fit. However, he knew he had nowhere else to go. He had locked himself out of the house and the only other way
was through the pool. This would turn into a waiting game. Ricky's phone rang with a call back from Dr. Wexler.

"Wex! No time to explain - my dad got the formula, he's 11 fet tall, and he wants the other vial!"

"calm down whoa whoa calm down. Where are you?"

"I'm in the hallway that leads into the indoor pool! He hid under the pool cover and ambushed me!"
"Ricky! Ricky this is VERY important! Chlorine will react VERY violently with the chemicals in that vial. There's no telling
what will happen!"

"Oh god...oh fuck!" He saw his father's legs tapping the ground outside the hallway, occasionally peering his head down
to see what Ricky was up to. "come out come out wherever you are! You have nowhere to go! come to daddy!" he laughed maniacally.
Ricky clutched his bag, and overwhemled by the shock of the situation, dozed off.
Some time later, Ricky woke with a start to see the long, 15 foot pool skimmer maneuvering about in front of his face.
"Fuck!" he thought. "My dad is trying to steal my bag with the skimmer b/c he can't fit himself in here!"

Ricky batted away at the skimmer but it snaggeed him over his head. His father pushed down hard, breaking the skimmer's mesh netting
but turning it into a noose on a stick, shoving it down over ricky's shoulders. He began pulling his quarry out. Ricky dug
his feet into the ground, tried laying down, trying to wrest free but to no avail...he kept being dragged further and further out.He tried to
at least get his backpack off but could barely squirm as a hoop of metal was completely wrapped around him at the shoulders, pinning his arms
down against his body.

"Please...please dad...you're hurting me!" Ricky pleaded.
His father responded by slamming a foot down into the ground, cracking the concrete flooring a little bit.

"You will call me 'sir' or 'master' from now on!" he bellowed. The unbelievably, overwhelming power of his father, or should he say,
new master's voice made his balls retreat up into his body. He continued to tug. Ricky couldn't even see his father's face since he hadn't
cleared the hallway yet, but what he could see in front of him terrified him. Two feet, easily size 30s rose up into calf muscles as big
around as a person's waist. His knees, about 4 feet above the ground, spread quickly and widely into thighs and quads which were each larger
than a seasoned weightlifter's chest. A pendulous cock, hanging about 15 or 16" soft inches, dangled over a ballsack the size of a
medicine ball. Near the top of Ricky's field of vision, granite slabs of abdomen each the size of a brick went up into a widely expanding
torso. AS he got dragged closer to his father, more emerged in ihs field of vision, including pectoral muscles the size of small boulders,
deltoids you could literally grab and hold on to, nipples the size of salad plates, and a neck and traps you might not be able to get your
arms around. Ricky's heart sank into his stomach while his cock, unable to help itself, started getting hard. Mr. McCabe gave the skimmer
one good, last yank, sending Ricky flying the last few feet out of the hallway into the vaulted pool area, cast prostrate in front of his father.

"Maybe you should stay down there, like you're worshipping your new king" his father sneered at him, then unable to resist himself, lifted
a bicep up to his mouth and began passionately kissing and sucking on the muscle, lost in bliss for a few seconds. Seeing his son begin to
get up out of the corner of his eye roused him from his daydream. "I said, stay down!" his father yanked the skimmer downwards, pulling his son
back to the floor. Ricky simply could not believe the ease with which his enormous dad was able to completely subdue and subjugate him. He could
literally punch a man to death. then, eyes fixating on his father's obscene cock, realized a terrifying thought - "my father could fuck someone
to death. My father's cock is now big and powerful enough it could kill a human being. The definition of a species was all organisms that can
produce viable offspring with each other. His father was technically a new species - or maybe a god? The total and complete dread annihiliated
any logical thoughts Ricky could have. He was humiliated, terrified, emasculated, and felt this pull to totally surrender to his father, to
embrace this titan and hope to be good enough just to be used by him occasionally. reality jarred Ricky back into what little senses he was
capable of.

His father knelt down over Ricky.
"You can look up now son" his father commanded.

Ricky got to his knees and came eye-to-"eye" with his father's kneecap. His dad was over twice Ricky's size. He felt so worthless, meek, and humble
in front of this magnificent colossus. He gulped and felt frozen with fear and awe at this majesty. His dad pulled the skimmer hoop off ricky's shoulders. Ricky smarted and rubbed the areas, which were sore and bruised. His dad's lip curled on one side.

"Well, next time you know not to disobey your old man" and rustled ricky's hair so vigorously he fell over. His dad chuckled at the frailty of his son
and the unfathomable power he now possessed. "Now, give me that backpack son."

Ricky paused for a moment, thinking about the consequences. He slowly took the backpack off, and, as he was about to start handing it to his dad, he spun on his heel and made a dash for the hallway. He got a few feet in and began feeling like he was safe when he was violently snapped backwards and flung back out into the hallway. Pulling as tightly as he possibly could, he fell the backpack straps escape his grip in his father's massive hand.

"You pathetic runt!" his father bellowed, raising a hand high in the air. Ricky covered his face and winced expecting to be sent flying into the wall.

A few seconds passed, and no blow came. He opened his eyes. What he saw was even worse than being hit. His father had opened the bag and had the 2nd vial in his hand.

"On second thought, I want the last thing you might ever see to be your dad ascend to the throne like was always my destiny. I am meant to be a king on earth!"

His father raised the vial to his open mouth. Without even thinking, in a moment of clarity and insanity both, Ricky began sprinting at his father with
all his speed. He lunged and leapt into the air, wrapped his arm around his father's leg as he smacked into his thigh and headlong into the pool. The force
of his son's impact coupled with his father's momentary stunned disbelief was enough to send them both crashing into the pool.
Ricky frantically searched for the vial. He saw the stopper floating at the surface. Had it leaked out? What had happened to it? Where was it? Just then
he saw the thrashing form of his father, with a trail of the bright red juice trickling down a lip. He was screaming in agony while he flailed in the water.
Ricky swam toward him just as he gave up flailing and became limp, sinking to the bottom.
Ricky swam to the side to catch his breath. He looked back and down into the water, but it was dark and he coudln't see much anyways. As he swam toward the
ladder to climb out, a violent foaming and bubbling began. The water felt like it was hot. He swam quicker toward the ladder as a massive wave undulated out from the center of the
pool, as if an enormous amount of water had just been displaced. It picked up Ricky sending him crashing over the side of the pool and crashing into the glass wall.
The bubbling continued until a scond later when the unthinkable happened. Just like Ursula in The Little Mermaid, the top of Mr. McCabe's head came expanding out of the water's surface.
This time, it wasn't slowly rising, the growth was about a foot per second. His face came rushing up from the surface of the water sporting a seriously cocky smirk.
Ricky's dad had fallen into the deep end, which was 12 to 14 feet depending on where. His head was already several feet above Ricky's. Water cascaded off enormous shoulders.
Ricky's father looked down at his son, getting further and further away, and then up at the ceiling which was fast approaching. He raised his arms up over his
giant form and extended his palms to press against the roof. In a few seconds, his hands made contact, with no sign of the growth slowing. The plexiglass ceiling
was almost indestructible, it was meant to withstand tornadoes and earthquakes. His dad's form kept expanding wider, bigger, taller, his hands struggling against the roof. Ricky
felt the entire foundation begin to shake, and quickly slid open a patio door and ran outside into the yard, and kept running until he reached the hedged bushes and foliage
where his yard transitioned to the forest behind it, jumping in and concealing himself inside some densely overgrown bushes. He heard an eardrum shattering yell of raw
power and heard the impossible cracking of one ton of plexiglass. Ricky could see in the moonlight as his father stood upright after several seconds of being compressed against the
ceiling, adding easily another ten feet to his height. That was ten, plus the 25 feet high the pool roof was plus the 14 feet of water he was standing in - oh god...his father was
about 50 feet tall! It seemed that the growth had subsided. HIs father let out a terror inducing roar and raisd his arms over his head - each one about three times the length
of Ricky's body. His biceps had to be 15 feet around. His cock...was simply put, capable of destroying a house by itself. A bone numbing maniacal laugh filled the air.
"Holy FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK" his father roared so loudly that neesting birds flew out of the trees. His father instinctively swatted his hand in the direction of the noise,
sending a dozen birds flying to the ground. "HAHA I am bigger than the oldest trees in this neighborhood!" he snorted, and almost as if to prove who was the mightier
one, grabbed the nearest one, a 25 foot tall tree barely up to Mr. McCabe's dick, wrapping one hand around it and began pulling. The tree uprooted almost without a struggle.
He threw it in one hand, sending it crashing into the neighbor's yard - and possibly house. Ricky's father didn't care. He was no longer bound by human morals - he had
quite literally outgrown them. He stepped outside of the pool, sending his massive foot crashing into the wall of the pool enclosure, knocking the entire wall over.
He looked down at the pool he had just grown out of - which now seemed small, as if it would never have been capable of holding the godlike being he now was.
Hearing nature's call, he aimed his mammoth traincar sized cock and began pissing in the pool.

"Better replace all that water I lost in case my boy wants to go swimming!" he shouted into the yard, knowing Ricky was out there somewhere. The force of his piss stream
actually cracked at the concrete foundation of the pool. Standing with his hands on his hips, looming 30 feet above the top of his house , he unleashed for about 30 seconds.The pool was virtually filled back up.

"Oh fuck I'm big" he marvelled at himself, chuckling. He couldn't believe the size comparison between his cock and the nearby trees, the patio furniture, the house itself. It instantly started making him hard. His bohemoth cock begean swelling in his hand. He felt unstoppable, invincible. He felt truly like how a god must feel. Half out of sheer
curiosity, half out of a wanton display of destruction, he thrust his hard cock into the roof of his house. His cock literally tore the roof right off. He began fucking the side of
his home, imagining the reactions of people if they were inside, what they would do if they saw an almost 10 foot cock busting the walls out. So overcome at his own
enormity he came quickly. Ricky could see the outline of his dad's pendulous ballsack - which could probably fit 4 of him inside - shaking as it sent hundreds of gallons of cum up
into his dad's mammoth cock and out the huge head, coating the inside of the house with thick drapes of man fluid.

Ricky watched in helpless terror. He had never felt so insignificant and powerless. If he had never had the courage to stand up to his dad before all of this happened,
now how was he going to? He couldn't even stand up to his father's ankles. As Ricky bemoaned his fate and the events which had just occurred, he rustled the bushes a bit - big
mistake. His father's height gave him the vantage point of a hawk. He smirked as he noticed some bushes about 150 yards away shaking softly.

"Well son, I was about to say it'd be fair to give you a head start, until I realized, nothing's fair for anyone up against me anymore! I don't know how much it would help you! But what the hell? '1..2...3! I see you'!" he began taking enormous, ground-shaking strides over to the bushes.

Ricky quickly tried to free himself but his shirt and clothes
were snagged on so many branches. The ground was shaking every second as his dad got closer and closer impossibly fast. Ricky used all his strength to pry himself from the bush, feeling most of his clothes end up tearing off him. He was now essentially naked except for his tighty whitey briefs. Just then, the footsteps and shaking stopped. Ricky caught his
breath, slowly turning his head. His heart sank, again. Standing just feet away was his father's godlike form, towering a dozen Ricky's worth of height above him. He saw a hand
reach down, getting closer to closer, as he closed his eyes and braced for the inevitable fact he was no more than a slave to whatever whim his new master wanted.
He held his breath as his father's hand completely enveloped him, each finger wrapping around his puny, pathetic body. ....
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to MuscleBoy23 For This Useful Post:
0mgj00h4x (December 3rd, 2012), cowboybear (December 4th, 2012), dominicrue (October 23rd, 2013), duk2112 (January 23rd, 2014), gbrown5678 (December 9th, 2012), hshunk (December 3rd, 2012), iuo909 (October 22nd, 2013), jobber333 (August 23rd, 2013), miniace2009 (December 4th, 2012), Muscle_Knight (August 25th, 2013), musqlure (December 22nd, 2013), scootbud6 (December 4th, 2012), Terrylee Long (August 22nd, 2013), Tiger192847 (October 22nd, 2013), TJDasen1 (February 9th, 2014), vlad.911 (December 3rd, 2012), wolfpunk (January 21st, 2014), ydt81 (September 12th, 2013), zombieburger (December 3rd, 2012)
  #7   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2012, 07:20 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
AMAZING DUDE! Can't wait to read the rest!

#8   Add to miniace2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2012, 07:24 AM

miniace2009 is on a distinguished road
WOW!
Hot hot hot!
  #9   Add to Shizumaru's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2012, 08:04 AM

Shizumaru is on a distinguished road
It's been a while since I find a story hot enough to jerk off to. You should write more stories of this genre
  #10   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2012, 12:02 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Great cliffhanger! Please continue! Dr. Wex to the rescue!!!
  #11   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2012, 04:08 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Easily one of my favorites ever. I'm so glad you decided to write a story, you hit on all of my buttons. I look forward to more!

Ps, you could/should post this on coiledfist.
  #12   Add to muscle4545's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2012, 05:11 PM

muscle4545 is on a distinguished road
Me gusta!

I sort of wish that Ricky would somehow get his hands on some of that liquid, and then he would grow as big as (or bigger than) his "master"
  #13   Add to MuscleBoy23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Muscle Linebacker

Thanks!

Thanks for all your feedback guys! I will incorporate your desires into the next parts as I write it
  #14   Add to ghifty's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2012, 05:24 AM

ghifty is on a distinguished road
Great story and I'm not even into "daddies."
  #15   Add to andy2011's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2012, 06:13 AM

andy2011 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscle4545 View Post
Me gusta!

I sort of wish that Ricky would somehow get his hands on some of that liquid, and then he would grow as big as (or bigger than) his "master"

I'm not into domination or squash jobs, so I too hope that Ricky will grow as big as his father and the two will battle it out to see who's really Man of the House...
  #16   Add to Freaker!!'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2012, 08:30 AM

Freaker!!
Post it! Make Dad ultra cut and huge and always looks under 25. His cock should be large and fat and always glossy. Balls big and hairless. Pubic hair sould be naturally short. Every workout is for him more than a buzz. Every worout is an erotic build up and the older he get the huger he gets. His 40th birtday approaches and his growth is accelerating strangely.
My goals are Abs 31, Chest 150, Arms 62, Forearms 44, Cock 33, calves 44, Thighs 100, weight >1500 lbs! Bench press 13500, Squat 10,000 lbs, jump with a backwards summersault 50' and spend 12 hours a day working out with a total body almost permanent pump while also worshipping my peers and being worshipped!
  #17   Add to hshunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2012, 03:55 AM

hshunk
Freakin hot!
  #18   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2012, 06:29 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Awesome story! Kind of hard to read though... I had to stop to clean myself every ten words, but it's worth it!!

Do I have to say I'm desperate for more?!
  #19   Add to dago12582's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2012, 09:10 PM

dago12582 is on a distinguished road
This post is wonderful. I do hope the son grows bigger than the father and his father finally having to respect his son.
  #20   Add to musqlure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2012, 06:37 PM

musqlure is on a distinguished road
Great story. Please continue. But I don't want to see Ricky grow. I like seeing his dad come out on top.
  #21   Add to kastawaykid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2012, 10:47 PM

kastawaykid is on a distinguished road
I would really like to see ricky grow more, and become equals or out grow his dad.
  #22   Add to musqlure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2012, 11:10 PM

Just reread it. Like another poster said, it was hard to get through it because I was jerking off so much.
  #23   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastawaykid View Post
I would really like to see ricky grow more, and become equals or out grow his dad.
agreeed!! esp if he outgrows his dad and gets frisky :x and here, i don't usually encourage incest.... XD

Things happen.
  #24   Add to musqlure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2012, 09:48 PM

I think this is where the story should go next:

Quote:
He was humiliated, terrified, emasculated, and felt this pull to totally surrender to his father, to
embrace this titan and hope to be good enough just to be used by him occasionally.
In part 2, Ricky learns to love worshipping his father.
  #25   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2012, 07:06 AM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy2011 View Post
I'm not into domination or squash jobs, so I too hope that Ricky will grow as big as his father and the two will battle it out to see who's really Man of the House...
Ya I mean I like macro but I just cant get into it when the person who grows is that big of a jerk...Plus I mean come on two guys growing? Whats wrong with that? Even if Ricky still would have been smaller be funny if they both even turned into literal giant muscle heads. Still thanks for writing.
The Following User Says Thank You to silvershadow For This Useful Post:
yam12502 (August 26th, 2013)
  #26   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2012, 04:20 PM

See, I love it when the giant is kind of a bully. He's the most powerful man on the planet, why wouldn't you want to use that size and strength to dominate? I also love giants who want to keep growing bigger and are into their own enormous size. Muscleboy23, I think I know what you mean there!
  #27   Add to Big Jake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Lost bull.

Big Jake is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Big Jake Send a message via AIM to Big Jake Send a message via MSN to Big Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Big Jake Send a message via Skype™ to Big Jake
Holy HELL was that hot! Oh we gotta find out what happens!
  #28   Add to MuscleBoy23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2012, 07:15 PM
Muscle Linebacker

Thank you!

Thank you all for your feedback guys It means a lot. Sorry I have been gone for a month or so - somebody moderated my profile and now I can't leave replies or post new threads.
Looks like I have regular posting privileges again, so, you guys will definitely know when I am done with the story. I'm super busy with school-related tasks at the moment but rest assured I am working on it when I have time here and there.
Have a great night all.
  #29   Add to musqlure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2012, 10:04 PM

Awesome. Looking forward to the next chapter.
  #30   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2012, 08:10 AM

Any update to your story progress, big guy? I'm really looking forward to more!
  #31   Add to hshunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2012, 08:55 AM

hshunk
That was super hot! Cant wait to see what happens next!
  #32   Add to miniace2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2013, 07:12 AM

miniace2009 is on a distinguished road
Looks like I'll do some thread necromancy myself and hope that this story has a second part
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miniace2009 For This Useful Post:
curinga (August 22nd, 2013), hshunk (August 22nd, 2013), iuo909 (October 23rd, 2013), sexiscriptor (August 22nd, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options