The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Omiganda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Anxious Writer

Omiganda is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Omiganda
Phenomenal Change -- Journal Log 3

Part 1- http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=29137

Part 2- http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=29191

Alright, I've finished the third installment. I was caugt off gaurd by that flush of random posts but Im not quiting yet. I'm not sure if it will mesh in with my usual style but I'll just hope for now. Comments welcome.

- Journal Log -- Page 3

Although it had been several hours, it felt more like mere moments that I'd had my comfortable sleep. Near the dream I'd had, I remembered the wet feel of a kiss with the giant's face attached to it. His beautiful lips had pressed into mine with a roughness unlike the feel of any other kiss in my life. My hands moved against the large chin of the giant, the incoming facial hair tickling my fingers. I wanted this to go on forever, just me kissing and groping this beastly man. Sadly, that was cut short as everything went black and I could feel my body reattaching to my brain, my nerves system tingling as I felt the familiar sense of a bed beneath me. The sound of machines working around me faded in as light entered my vision. Another wet feeling went across my cheek, the feel of a small tongue go across my face.

I half blinked as I lifted my head to see a small orange tabby kitten licking my nose. I sat up a bit more and the small form of my kitten, Whiskey rolled down my chest, meowing with a cute , energetic sound. The cat stopped mid abs, scratched Its ears a bit, and then looked up at me with two big, adorable green eyes. " What are you doing here?" I asked the little kitten as I picked him up and sat up straight, his little paws hanging and his feet kicking. I could tell he missed me as I closed in and rubbed noses with him a few seconds before I realized where I was.

From what I could tell, I was wearing one of the dressed worn by hospital patients or experimental humans. These were familiar to be, being a scientist. The lights above glared down and washed over machines that seemed to be monitoring breathing and biological signs. I was about to get up and out of bed with Whiskey in hand but stopped as I heard the room's door opening. I knew for certain I wasn't in a hospital.

Dr. Clyde Simmons walked briskly into the room with a clipboard, his lanky form moving to my bed and looking at me with a smirk. " Well hello there Daniel. I see your enjoying the company of your animal" he said with a fake positive voice. I scowled at him a Whiskey continued to kick and meow with newfound energy. " What happened?" I asked him, certain that this all was his fault somehow. Simmons moved to the curtain in the room and moved it to let the sunlight in. " Daniel, Daniel, Daniel" he said," for someone whose brought back such an amazing specimen, I'm surprised your not happy" he said with an annoying smirk. What did he mean by specimen? Wait. he couldn't mean--

"Where is he?!" I yelled angrily as I set my kitten down and ran over to him before pulling his collar in. " My, my, so hostile; all I asked you to do was to pick up an old package and you come back with complaints?" he said, his ridiculous smile unflinching.

My eyes widened with shock. I knew it was strange for a giant to reside in a remote island for around 2 decades without anyone knowing, but when he admitted to it, everything clicked. The misled map, the giant teenager, the random assignment to a field voyage for someone with almost no experience in the field. It was all his plan; I was supposed to test drive the giant's strange growing ability before they took him way and they had to do it with the help of a gay scientist. Clyde saw that I was gay from the vey beginning but the giant had protected. I let go of the man's collar with my eyes still burning with rage. " Take me to him now" I said with anger moving in my voice, bouncing off the walls. The other scientist laughed an irritating laugh before nodding. " Alright, fine" he said walking to be door and passing through. " I'll be rift back, Whiskey" I said before walking through the door and slammed it behind him.

The walk took a few minutes as the two scientists moved down the hallways. " I must say it wasn't easy to get him" Clyde said. " It's not everyday you successfully inject a baby with enough hormones and other things to get him to grow the way Joshua did" Clyde said, referring to the giant as Joshua. " He was the only subject to pass every test and survive the experiments." Clyde stopped at a locked door, entered the pass code and walked through with me falling behind him. " Super strength, iron skin, potential to grow, even the adaptation to overly large canines; the perfect specimen" Clyde said proudly. "You wouldn't believe the trouble we had capturing him though; our sources told us that after Joshua was stimulated he most likely the easiest to capture." Just before we passed into the observation area, Clyde looked back. " We didn't expect him to struggle so much when we chained him down; luckily we prepared for his super strength" Clyde said before looking back to the door. " However, we almost weren't prepared for his rapid change to be so powerful on the way" be said before pressing into the door, light shining in as he went in. I stood for a second but followed him regardless.

As my eyes fixed in on my surroundings, I saw the controls of the room and the window to the other room above it. I moved over to it and my eyes grew wide at what was there.

Cables and chains tangled around each other in a large loudly clinking mess in the other room. The room itself was three stories high, the observation room hovering just above the second story mark. Of course, this was nothing against the new and improved Joshua. My vision was filled with more muscle than I could have ever dreamed. Ridges and valleys deepened and undeepened as the giant inhaled and exhaled. From the looks of him, they had to neutralize his anger by putting him to sleep, although not without a monstrous growth spurt. A monitor at the control panel covered all of his stats.

A flashing red symbol showed that Joshua had grown with vigor as his stretched out arms and legs were bent by the elbows and knees from being too large. Joshua's height had skyrocketed to an inhuman 53 feet in height, his head pressing firmly onto the opposite wall and his knees bent. On top of that 52.6 tons of muscle was bulging from the giant's bulk in a beautiful bulk. His body was a living marvel as it appeared that just one Joshua's arms had the mass of 5 men clustered together, while his stomach appeared large enough to eat 20 man as an appetizer. I was beyond myself at how large a man from experimentation could be.

I almost hadn't noticed the final reading on the list. The massive endowment the isn't had, looking larger than any elephant trunk, had grown to flaccid 13 feet. A large machine had been primarily made to cover the massive thing, a massive tube attached to it, however it seemed even the maker hadn't predicted such size as the giant's soft rod still showed atleast a foot or more of cock. The godly rod appeared to be far bigger than even the biggest man. The pair of balls below the beast also had grown as they appeared to be multiple times larger than the common medicine ball, appearing somewhat unproportional to the rest of the giant.

I couldn't keep my eyes away as they bounced with the quick movement of the giant, still sleeping soundly. I looked over to Dr. Clyde and he could only smile. " What a specimen he is" he said as he stared at the giant. " we'd made a machine that could continue to satisfy him every time he tried to struggle but even the machine couldn't have been made to maintain such a fast growing creature." I glared at the man with eyes of fire. This "creature" he spoke of was the most human thing in the building. What right did he have to demote something from human.i opened my mouth in protest but was interrupted as a bright red light on the monitor flashed and made beeping noises. I looked to Joshua and my jaw dropped.

Joshua was shuffling in his sleep as it appeared something was waking him up. The rude awakener, however, was none other than the large monster between his godly legs that was jumping and swelling in renewed vigor. Joshua was getting excited! His cock first shook in pleasure for moments before it began filling with gallons upon gallons of blood. Scientists appeared on the bottom floor and ran to their computers as they began acting in response to this new enemy. Joshua nearly hit them as he shuffled in his sleep, his long arms nearly hitting the scurrying men who were near as tall as he was thick. The room shook as Joshua's anger began to awaken as his slumber was ending. Already his cock was beginning to out grow the machine around it as it stood up and flailed along with Joshua like a large and angry construction crane's arm. It could be easily seen that his cock would win the battle as its girth grew. Joshua was about to roar and open his eyes when suddenly, a suction sound could be heard from some source in the room.

My eyes moved to the machine around Joshua's cock as it moved up and down on the beast tool, its desperate rubbing seeming to calm Joshua as the look on his face appeared to soften. His cock however did not remain so calm as it shook with every stroke. The cock had reached its full height and my eyes were wide as it appeared the monster was 23 feet tall on its own, punching the chest of its owner. Joshua began to claw on the earth as the reddness of his tool became engorged in a large arm thick veins. Again the earth shook but this time with the giant's pleasure as it looked like he was reaching climax. It wasn't long before the giant made an elongated groan, the tube attached to the machine suddenly being filled with his cum and transporting it out of the room. The tube swelled in frustration as it tried to contain the fast flowing sperm.It lasted for a total of 5 entire minutes before the giant's balls stopped releasing cum. Clyde sighed in relief as he saw the calm after the storm. He looked to me and smiled mischievously. " I hope you enjoyed our demonstration" he said. " He pressed a button on the monitor and the red flashing vanished, the number for the cock size decreasing as Joshua's cock returned to its 13 door bulk. I was dumbfounded at what had just happened. So much so I almost didn't ask. " What do you intend to do with the sperm?" I asked. Clyde's smile became more wicked as he looked at the giant.

" We intend to make super soldiers of our military with this giant" he said. " His growing ability will allow us to defeat any country we desire with 10 foot tall men with the strengths of 100 men; we will be invincible." I couldn't believe my ears. Well actually I could believe my ears; the Nazi way of thinking from Dr. Clyde? Believable. Suddenly, a machine turning on made a loud noise in the observation area.

I darted my eyes just as the earth began to shake. I just realized that Joshua had only gotten calmed, he never actually grew noticibly in front of our eyes. My cock bounced in my pants as I witnessed the enormous cock head pressed against the window. The enormous red head bulged with a fury as it seemed the growing rod was still growing; the window seeming to bend in our very eyes. Pas that enormous cock head was the godly form of Joshua his face becoming hard to see as his pecs swelled larger; the two large nibbles bigger than the sewer caps in town.

The doctors on the bottom floor were about to react when they saw the actual growth. It appeared that Joshua's growth was exponential as his arms bulged, blogging the tall 8 foot door ways individually. The room was filled with loud noises as the lab knew a subject was moments from escaping. Clyde ran to the computer to try deactivating the massager but it wasnt enough to please Joshua.

He needed a real body that he felt safe with. His urges took over as Joshua jumped up awake, his head pounding into ceiling as he tried to straighten himself while still growing. He was still sitting but it was still too much for the building. The building was falling to pieces! I didn't even regard the doctor, I used this time to run back to my room. I had to move quickly as I heard crashing and felt shaking along with a powerful roar that hurt my ears. I reached my room and grabbed Whiskey's mewing form; time was running out. I could tell I was close to the exit but the ceiling was beginning to collapse, meaning Joshua was almost done outgrowing the facility. I saw the exit and dashed for dear life; nearly getting hit by a large chunk of plaster. I ran and ran and ran without stopping, my raging hard on hurting as it rubbed the crotch of my pants.

When I passed the gates, I finally stopped and fell onto my knees, my body aching. I turned and watched the building shiver before something looked to be pushing it up. It pressed harder and harder before Joshua's massive head grew out of the ceiling, his massive body stretching up and over the building, *his zeppelin cock sticking up in an unbelievable 45 degree angle. I felt a drop of sweat moisten my brow as I became certain what was to come. The giant was awake and he would grow until he was satisfied. Better write more later.

Log 3 Complete
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omiganda For This Useful Post:
dago12582 (August 5th, 2013), dickasauras (October 10th, 2013), ostrogoth1 (September 3rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2012, 11:11 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
I'm looking forward to what happenes next. Glad you came back to this.

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2012, 06:31 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Interesting take on gene manipulation and the whole uberman theme. Anxious to see where this ends up.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options