The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
Never Enough Muscle Part 3

[COLOR=gray][COLOR=gray][COLOR=gray]NEVER ENOUGH MUSCLE[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=gray]

[COLOR=gray][COLOR=gray]By jp71[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray][COLOR=yellow]Part 1[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray][COLOR=yellow]Part 2[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=gray]

PART 3:

[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]It wasn?t the first time that his fob key had been rejected at a gym turnstile. He knew the drill. Stare hard enough at the desk clerk until question marks pop out of your head and steam shoots out of both ears.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?I?m sorry, Dex. Rufus was pretty explicit about the instructions he left,? said Jeff the hunky clerk, hoping to high hell that the biggest bodybuilder ever to squeeze sideways through the doors to this particular muscle-building convenience wouldn?t take his frustrations out on the messenger. Jeff could bench 650lbs for 12 reps in a controlled situation, but it was a different matter altogether when 650lbs of hyper-muscle charged at you in a flying rage with intent to rearrange every bone in your body.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?This can?t happen today. Not with the kind of day I?m having. Buzz me in, Jeff,? Dex insisted. Breathing faster than usual, his mighty chest heaved up and down, in and out, throwing extra inches his way. His suspenders would not hold for much longer. There was no one else in the gym lobby at this time. Maybe that was for the best, should those suspenders fly off suddenly in an erratic pattern with the potential to knock out eyeballs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?You owe Rufus a grand for the damage you did to the equipment last week. You?re too strong for the place now. He said not to let you in until he sees some green. So please, no trouble, yeah? I need this job, Dex.? Jeff cautiously placed a finger next to a panic button discreetly positioned where Dex couldn?t see it. He hoped he wouldn?t have to push it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?And I need a workout, Jeff. I?ll ask you one more time... buzz me the fuck in.? Dex?s voice had become a growl. His anger was about to boil again. It was becoming more and more difficult to keep his rage under control. Lifting weights helped a lot. But now he was denied even that privilege.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Sorry, Dex. I can?t go against the boss?s wishes. I can call him on the phone if you like.? Jeff was a very strong bodybuilder, but he was a dwarf compared to Dexter Rhodes. Anxiety began to take hold like a bitch.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Huh... forget it. He hasn?t even got the balls to be here when I call in. Fuckin? wuss. I?ll see him in my own time. Thanks for nothing, Jeff!? With nothing more to say on the matter, Dex vacated the building, much to Jeff?s relief. Of course Jeff would have to let his boss know that Dex had been in. What he didn?t know was that although Dex left the gym, he didn?t go very far.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Dex waited almost an hour for Rufus? SUV to pull into the parking lot. Rufus had been a champion bodybuilder in his day. Now in his sixties, he was still in great shape for his age. But it was no secret that he was selling all kinds of performance enhancers under the counter in order to help his ailing business stay afloat. Dex waited a few more minutes until he was sure that Rufus was in his office. Then he returned to the parking lot, specifically to the private corner of the lot reserved for staff vehicles. It was around the side of the building. Rufus always parked in the same spot, so that he could keep an eye on his beloved motor from the small window to his office. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Dex wasn?t sure how much an SUV weighed, but it felt near-weightless to him as he hefted it off the tarmac and pressed it effortlessly above his head until his arms locked straight. With a mighty grunt he tossed it with two hands as easily as a footballer would a soccer ball during a throw-in. Fortunately Rufus was doing a little cocaine in the small bathroom off his office proper when the vehicle struck home, otherwise he?d have been killed instantly. The fright of the huge off-roader taking out an entire wall to his office and pretty much destroying everything within, however, caused him to inhale too much coke far too quickly. It triggered a seizure there and then. By the time the paramedics and police arrived, the ex-bodybuilding champ was already in a coma. By 5pm that evening an APB calling for Dexter Rhodes? arrest meant that every cop in the city would be out looking for him. He couldn?t go home. He didn?t have a phone on him. Sonny would be worried as hell, despite their bad exchange of words earlier.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?I should turn myself in,? he mouthed aloud from a safe vantage point atop an apartment block on the outskirts of the city. These days he could propel himself Hulk-style over inhuman distances. Scaling a twenty story building took just a few leaps and bounds, using windowsills and extractor-fan casings as hand grips and footholds. On the top floor of this particular block of apartments, his friend and fellow stripper Giancarlo lived with his boyfriend Rafael. Both were currently out of town. Dexter knew this, and so gaining access to the apartment via the fire escape was no problem to a superhuman muscle-freak.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]He suddenly had a place in which to lay low. There was no phone in the apartment, but there was a payphone in the corridor directly outside.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?I need a coin for the phone. Could you help me out?? Dexter standing in an apartment block corridor meant that anyone coming or going simply couldn?t pass unless he pressed himself against a wall. He spoke to a drag queen, half-in, half-out of his outfit for the evening. Was he going to work, or coming from? Did it really matter?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?For you, handsome, you can have all the cookies you want... but the cream you gotta pay for,? said the queen. Now what in fuck did that mean?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Have you got a coin or not? I need to make an urgent phone call.? Dex grinded his teeth and tried to keep calm. He didn?t have time to be toyed with.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Only if I can kiss all those enormous, beautiful muscles of yours, hombre.? The queen winked at Dex in that exaggerated way that queens sometimes do. He wasn?t very good at it. One wink and off came his stick-on eyelashes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?How about I bend you over so hard, you?ll be sucking your own dick for a week,? was Dex?s exasperated but somewhat colourful threat. The queen relented, took some coins out of her purse and threw them at the bodybuilder.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?I can already do that, bitch. Now go call yo?mamma and tell her you missed out on the best blowjob you?ll never have.? The queen slinked off back to wherever it was she liked to slink to. Dex wasted no further time calling Sonny:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Hey... it?s m---?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Where the hell are you? The police were here, asking me questions. I didn?t know what to tell them. Fuck it Dex, you?re all over the news.? Sonny sounded frantic with worry.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?I... um... lost control. Rufus barred me from the gym. The rage I felt, Sonny. I couldn?t help myself. Did the news reports say anything about... well... you know?? Dex felt that kind of dread we all do just before hearing something we?d be better off not knowing. His throat went dry as kindling.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?The news didn?t say much. Just that the alleged target of your attack, gym owner Rufus Boyd, is in intensive care. He?s in a coma, Dex. Because of you. If he dies... well, I don?t have to spell it out for you.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]An awkward silence passed between them for a few long seconds.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Where are you? Speak to me for fuck sake,? Sonny?s voice was cracked with emotion. He broke down, which was enough to set Dex off as well. His bottom lip quivered whilst his tear ducts began to swell.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?If I tell you, you?ll have to tell the cops, Sonny. If you don?t know, then you have nothing more to tell them, right? I need to lay low while I figure out what to do next.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?How about turning yourself in? Where will you go? You?re wanted by the police as the main suspect in an attempted homicide. Where can a man that looks like you expect to hide anyway? Please, Dex... do the right thing and don?t prolong this and make things worse for yourself. I... I... love you... so much.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Another short silence. Then:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?I love you too. I might see if my father is willing to help.? Dex wiped tears out of his eyes with the back of his hand, but one managed to evade him. It dripped off his masculine, chiselled chin, and onto his enormous pec shelf, where it then proceeded to forge a path downward over the beautiful, swollen curvature of his left pectoral muscle. The muscle-tit immediately contracted, as though it had been touched by an electrical current. As if hewn from the flesh by a master sculptor?s chisel, deep striations were suddenly carved across both pecs, one of which rapidly sucked up the escaping teardrop.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Are you crazy? If he didn?t want to know you before... he?s hardly going to be interested in coming to your aid after what happened.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?I have to try. If anything I?m going to need bail, and a good lawyer. I might get him to do the right thing.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?And if he doesn?t. Are you going to start tossing more cars?? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?I love you, Sonny. More than life itself... more than bodybuilding,? said Dex, and hung up. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Only part of that admission was true. At this moment in time, the greatly troubled behemoth didn?t know which part was. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]***[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]He worried that the drag queen from earlier might learn of his crime and report his whereabouts to the police. He had to get to his father, but home was on the other side of the country.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?I?ll give muscle shows in exchange for places to hole up,? he decided, as he freshened up in Giancarlo and Rafael?s ridiculously small bathroom. Dex could hardly turn full-circle in the cramped confines of the tiny room. Still, he just about managed to splash warm water from the sink all over his muscles and junk. Despite all that happened, he still got hard looking at himself in any mirror. The mirror over the sink was large enough to cater to an average-sized man?s needs, but because of Dex?s height and awesome upper-body width, his pecs completely filled the mirror. He bounced them vigorously, squeezing them with sheer will alone, until they broke into roughly similar-sized sections separated by striations deep enough to hide change in... a lot of change.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?This isn?t how it should be playing out for me. Suddenly everything?s gone to shit. How can I grow my amazing muscle-bod, if everything?s gone so wrong?? Dex grew super-hard when he tried to perform a double biceps pose, but there simply wasn?t enough room in the bathroom. He went into the bedroom, where the couple had a decent-sized full-length mirror on the inside of a closet door.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Completely naked, Dex began to blast out pose after pose, each movement designed to show him at his most muscular and beautiful. He was huge. A bodybuilder his size got horny far too much. His libido was hyper-charged, and even though he?d had sex only that morning, his balls felt like they had a months-worth of jism in them. Fully naked, and completely erect, Dex?s cock was the size of ? if not longer and thicker than ? an average man?s forearm. It slammed against the bricks of his ab wall with a most satisfying ?thud?. The mushroom head was already shiny from precum that began to leak from it like resin from the wound of a tree. He touched the viscous bead with a finger, which he then brought to his lips to taste. The flavour of his raw manliness further excited him. He began to growl like a threatening wild animal. He brought fists to his sides and fanned out his lats into a vast spread, puffing up his chest and pecs simultaneously, and he marvelled at how his upper body seemed to triple in size. Precum now began pouring down the shaft of his cock, and he wished that Sonny was here to collect it in his mouth, to hold it there before bringing his lips up to his lover?s so that the precum he?d saved could cement their kiss together with even greater degrees of man-lust.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Gotta get bigger. BIGGER!!!!!!!!! IT MUST HAPPEN!!!!!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]To be continued...[/COLOR]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JP71 For This Useful Post:
Freaker!! (March 6th, 2013), Terrylee Long (October 12th, 2012)
  #2   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2012, 06:56 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Anotehr great work!! Can't wait to see more!! Please continue! And describe better the body and the dimension of dex!!! Thanks!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2012, 07:19 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
The plot thickens! Thank you!
  #4   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2012, 11:11 PM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboy View Post
Anotehr great work!! Can't wait to see more!! Please continue! And describe better the body and the dimension of dex!!! Thanks!

Why do good muscle-growth stories always have to be about the bodies and their dimensions? There're only so many ways to describe huge, growing muscles, and I've over-cooked this time and time again in my previous stories. They all tend to read the same after a while.

I like to think I can write well enough by now to convey the size and beauty of my characters, without having to dissect their bodyparts and go through each piece with a tape measure.

One of my favourite authors on here, umlerian49, wrote two outstanding novel-length stories, The Wide Prairie Sky, and Big New World, each one about Alex, a muscle-teen who grew absolutely enormous. The author's skill was second-to-none, and the real attraction to his stories was how deftly he crafted them. He rarely went into detail about Alex's muscles, and it can be argued that he went light on the physical, intimate stuff, as well as the constant need to insert measurements every couple of pages.

But his writing still turned me on so many times, because when he did go into detail, however briefly in places, it was spellbinding, highly arousing and totally unforgettable for that.

I rarely write this stuff, these days, but when I do, I want to create memorable stories, enjoyable and exciting reading. Yeah, muscle-growth is always the core dynamic of my stories, but if you're reading this stuff just to "get off", then maybe my stories are not for you. But I do promise that there will be some explicit scenes involving sex between massive bodybuilders later. Just don't expect too much.
The Following User Says Thank You to JP71 For This Useful Post:
renbear (October 11th, 2012)
  #5   Add to renbear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2012, 11:42 PM

renbear is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP71 View Post
One of my favourite authors on here, umlerian49, wrote two outstanding novel-length stories, The Wide Prairie Sky, and Big New World, each one about Alex, a muscle-teen who grew absolutely enormous. The author's skill was second-to-none, and the real attraction to his stories was how deftly he crafted them. He rarely went into detail about Alex's muscles, and it can be argued that he went light on the physical, intimate stuff, as well as the constant need to insert measurements every couple of pages.

But his writing still turned me on so many times, because when he did go into detail, however briefly in places, it was spellbinding, highly arousing and totally unforgettable for that.
Thanks for reminding me of that awesome author! I was unaware that there had been a follow-up series. Unfortunately, it appears both the original and the follow-up were withdrawn in June of this year. I hope umlerian49 will reconsider.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options