The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclegrowthdm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2012, 10:38 PM

musclegrowthdm
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegrowthdm
Robotech Inc. Part 3 – Vice makes Might

Part 1 - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=28845

Part 2 - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=32499

Robotech Inc. Part 3 – Vice makes Might

Pierson rolls over once again, and his large muscles fight for space with that of his much larger partner, Richard. Even in a deep sleep his gargantuan muscle god’s body fights him for space, and resists him as he flexes his still hefty muscles to earn him more elbow room on their now Emperor sized bed. Veins bulge on Pierson’s now 24 inch biceps as he slowly lifts his muscle man up so that he can push him back to his corner of the enormous custom fitted bed. Each push gaining him precious inches in the nightly battle of bulk.

The smaller muscle god remembers when it was his turn to rule the King sized bed they had before they needed this monstrous bed for his new MONSTER of a partner. It is hard to reminisce to the time when he was much larger and more powerful than the new freakish behemoth. It has taken only 3 days for Richard to completely blow Pierson’s once massive E-90 build to shame. In fact, Richard has seemed to grow larger in the last few days with his new G-125 model body. His last worship session measured his biceps at 33 inches rock hard. Harder than even his thick muscled partner could handle. In fact, it made Richard wild with power, and his dominance was unrivaled. Leaving him, thankfully, exhausted and content to sleep in.

Pierson thought about the massive development Robotech Inc. had made, and Richard mentioned that the old models were being sold to industrial supply and manufacturing facilities. It was his out! A way to bring his muscle man into the lime light, and give himself a focus for his new dominance. As much as he loved the new size of his new super man, he was no match for his new size. His muscle man needed competition, and a bunch of huge muscled hard hats were just the thing. He found the location of the three competing manufacturing facilities last night before Richard’s display of hot dominant superior muscle power. It was a bar shared in their territory that grew from what was once a Hells Angel’s Biker Bar.

Just as he remembered the tidbit of information; Richard turned over in almost slow motion over his now smaller bulk. “Richard….” Pierson grunted from beneath him… “RICHARD!” Finally Pierson found hand holds on his big meaty pecs and lifted his massive frame up as his partner slowly opens his eyes.

“Hey little man. What you doing down there?”

“Richard you almost crushed me. Damn you are big. Thank god I’m not the little man you think I am.” Pierson said with a grin as he benches his behemoth’s chest up and down watching his own pecs pump.

“Sorry little man” He says bouncing his pecs lifting himself up and down further on his muscle man’s firm hands. “Guess I don’t know my own size!” Grinning Richard gives his counterpart a massive DBI pose towering over his muscle man and accidentally smashing into the headboard with his fists.

“Ops”

“HA! Who cares super man. That is HOT!!!”

“Yeah!? You know what else is hot!?” The behemoth growls with purpose. “You lifting this big man up.” As he grunts and growls with pleasure. His flexing grows more intense, and his cock slowly springs to life under him. It dangles swelling onto the hot body beneath him.

“Smooth talking fucking muscle god!! DAMN YOU ARE HOT!!” Pierson can’t help but move his muscle man upward only a bit to start licking his cock, and to service his muscle man. His muscles don’t strain under the weight, but his muscle man has not exerted his newfound power yet this morning.

“CUM for me muscle man. I want to have that muscle cum inside me when I bring you out to test your strength. I want to see you in action SIR!”

“YEAH!!!!!!! FUUUUCK You know I can’t resist you when you are a good fucking muscle worshiper!” Richard roars with pleasure as his cock hardens to 12 inches of super man meat. He shoves it deep down his lovers throat with force, and he can’t help but flex harder. Pierson looks in disbelief as his muscle god’s arms look even better than before. The veins are now thicker than anything he has ever seen before. “YEAH! You like these big fucking muscles don’t you little super boy?! Bet they are 34s already! Don’t you super boy!?” He roars in a deep baritone.

The nod of his lover’s head sends pleasure shooting through his cock and he can’t help but flex harder and ram his cock harder into his man. Balls churning, and his mass crashes into the smaller man below. “UUUUUUGHHHHH UUUUUUUUUUUGGGGHHHH GOOOOONNNNNNA !!! UUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHH!!!

Pierson braces himself and takes all he can, but his man truly has become a monster. Pierson jacks hard on his muscle cock as his own cum flows to meet the pool on his big bulging chest. A full gallon of cum later; His muscle god wraps his arms around his man and crushes their cum drenched chests together. Their thick chest hair matted together as they kiss rough and hard. “So where is this workout you speak of boy? I want you to show me off!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a much needed shower, the two muscle men find their way into the wide alley way bisecting three of the largest factories in the city. Three towering factories eclipsing a much smaller concrete building. The building looks reinforced with steel on at least one side, and all but the front looks to have been a fortified add-on. The dimly lit vacant alley way is filled with sounds of distant heavy machinery. They approach the aptly named “Vice Grip Bar”, and they notice two Massive bouncers guarding the door. Their massive arms folded pushing out their pecs and bicep peaks as they grin savagely at Pierson, but nod in respect to the much larger man stomping up behind him.

“I hear you might have a challenge for me here.” Richard says with a smirk that is quickly followed by a massive flexed 34 and half inch bicep in each of their faces.

Their faces remain almost neutral. Only a slight jutting of their chins reveals their need to regain their presence of authority. “Invitation only big boy. Come back with the password, or you will be messing with Big Billy and me!”

Richard steps in a hulking step with a pump of his superior biceps and massive chest. “I’m sorry little boys. I think I need to show you what a Big Muscle Man is.”

Pierson watches as his gargantuan man easily lifts them up by their throats and crashes them into the steel reinforced shudders. Holding them fast as they gasp and pry at his fingers around their throats. As their faces turn blue he flexes his biceps and holds them suspended with his massive arms watching their feeble kicking legs flail against his rock hard chest.

Watching from behind, he cannot help but tug his cock in his skin-tight jeans. He feels it snake down his leg as his muscle man crushes his opponents harder bringing them to the breaking point.

“See that little boys!? HUH!? THIS IS A REAL FUCKING MAN! GOT THAT!? HUH!?”

They weakly shake their heads as almost instantly their captor flings them 15 feet in either direction. Their landing is as abrupt as Richards cocky laugh. Pierson strides forward to follow Richard’s immense bulk before the bodyguards gasp for breath.

Inside the expansive space is a circular centralized bar bedecked with all the amenities a rough and tumble blue collar worker would ever even dream of having. There are tables chest high made of stainless steel, chairs miss matched to tables, and 3 large steel doors leading into the newly renovated additions. Richard walks in pumping his chest as he thinks of the Robotech Inc sales floor with the same door. ‘It must be the new thing for security. They are thick. Heavy is one thing, but when locked not even I could punch through that before security came’.

Richard’s cocky attitude slowly came back to reality as he realized he wasn’t the only big massive muscle god here. As he struts in at least 5 muscle men of slightly less size turn and flex their own massive muscles. Each of them wearing a face similar to those on the E-90 models. Most stand at tables with fists clasped together, or they are spectating a match with a pint in hand. Some even hold the drinks for the participants as they compare their strength.

Richard can tell that Pierson is now the current ‘little man on the muscle pole’, and Richard swells his chest out to compensate accordingly.

“I got in fair and square.” He says in a powerful baritone that demands respect. “Now does anyone want to test this arm or are you all just going to stand around and gawk at my big muscles all day?”

Men around the room grin, guffaw, and one even spits on the floor in defiance. However, they all turn back to their matches or heavy pints of amber bubbling in their strong grasps. The man who spat raises his arm and slams it on the table denting it in a perfect spot to hold his massive arm motioning Richard over with yet another wad of saliva opposite him. Richard moves with the grace of a lumbering oxen, and he slams his own arm onto the table almost crushing the table. “Sorry little man didn’t mean to scare you. Pierson! Will you do the honors?”

Pierson moves between the two large men. He notes the other man is probably slightly shorter than his muscle god, but nearly as thick. He appears to be around 40 years of age, but his body looks to be that of a 20 year old superior gymnast. As he puts his smaller hands on the clasped hands of muscle titans. In his peripheral vision, men have stopped to look at the newcomer’s match. Pierson locks eyes with both men, and hey grunt in agreement before he releases the hold and the man starts to gain on Richard.

Pierson knows his muscle man likes to play the fool to utterly humiliate his opponent. However, some of these men, including this one, are easily as large as Richard. Some of them even rival Richards size. In fact he can’t help but look in awe at a much larger man sitting in the back near one of the steel doors with a massive keg of his own.

Momentarily distracted he quickly looks back to see that Richard’s arm is down further than he normally likes to go... struggling against the large muscle man’s bulging bicep and forearm. Almost at the same time as Richard pulls up is when Pierson realizes that he never let the other man gain on his wrist position. Slowly Richards frown turns into a massive grin, and his bicep slowly rises up larger and more pumped. His face clearly straining, but his face is alight with hunger to win. The other man reaches for his drink with his other hand. However, Richard slams the man to the table toppling him over spilling his drink over Pierson as he catches both muscle man and beverage with a loud “UUUUMMMF!”

Richard pumps his chest in triumph and bends down to pick both men easily up off the floor. After returning the big man to his feet the man grunts and shrugs out of Richard’s grasp to smack him on the shoulder. Growling with bravado and guile he says “Not bad kid! Don’t get too cocky. You aren’t the only big strong man here! Got to get my drink on!”

The other men Growl a cheer as they all raise their glasses and chug their pints.

“Alright who’s next!? These big guns got a twitch they need to pound out!” Richard shouts with flexed emphasis on ‘pound’ and ‘out’.

Many large men hold up their arms with loud exclamations. However, one young man in back near the steel door with the keg lifts his massive arm and flexes it with the loudest grunt of all. He stands at his own table, and he quickly refills his beer as Richard stalks over to him.

Pierson follows taking in more of the room. He notices Richard is focused on one thing. The big muscle boy that is clearly more of a match than the older man he bested. In fact, as they approach he looks to be Richard’s size with just as much vascularity.

‘Richard really must be focused on wanting a match with him because there is an even bigger monster behind him with that Keg!’ Pierson thought to himself. However, this was not the time to worry about how small and pathetic he was. He wanted his muscle beast to beat the shit out of this cocky … and VERY attractive and STUDLY Muscle boy.

Each muscle man slams their arm down positioning it and grasping the other’s hand squeezing for dominance. Pierson quickly catches up and puts his hands on their huge titanic fists. Both men are pumped, and he can almost see their veins pumping power to their forearms. He needs to adjust his cock as he looks into their eyes. After they are ready he releases their neutral hold seeing Richard start off strong this time.

Richard can feel the muscle boy’s grip, and it is crushing his hand as he forces the muscle stud’s arm downward. This muscle boy is no joke. His forearms seem to be pumping stronger, and he isn’t playing around. Richard’s thick bicep peak is slowly growing larger as Richard pushes him to the limit.

“That all you got Big muscle man?” The muscle boy ungraciously boasts. Chuckling as his arm stops firmly, and he slowly starts to push Richard’s thick arm back up. Both men growing more serious as their bicep peaks rise larger, and both are surprised with two smaller hands come in to feel each bicep.

“HOLY SHIT!! LOOK AT THAT!” Pierson can’t help but feel their peaks rise larger and harder in his grasp. His cock pumped and straining down his pant leg as he squeezes two immense peaks.

“That your boy weak man? He gonna watch you go down to a muscle boy like me?!”

“I’ll show you muscle little fuck!” Richard roars as he flexes his arm up to 100% 35 inches of massive muscle pushing hard against the muscle boy, and he can feel the resistance. ‘It is so strong… SO.. UUUUUGHHHH’… He can’t even think before his arm is crumpled down onto the table. The muscle boy laughing as Richard staggers backward from his strength gasping for something to say.

“Not used to that huh big man. Well get used to it. Here we have some REAL MUSCLE!!! Name is Josh.” He says holding out his hand as he chugs his pint with the other. Richard reaches out to clasp his hand and almost kneels as Josh crushes his hand in the strongest grip he has ever felt. “rr---rrrr—rrRi—chard! FUCK!!! You got some grip there super boy!”

Pierson was practically jacking his cock as he watched his muscle man go down, and now he could feel the precum from his cock on his hand realizing his jeans were a mess. That muscle boy is a BEAST!!! A FUCKING BEAST!! In fact, he could take his liquor too. That shit didn’t even phase him… in fact. It looks like his big arm is growing even bigger… thicker. His veins pumping his arm full of power… and then the rest of him. He can almost see it happen in front of his eyes as his massive forearm pumps and swells crushing his muscle stud’s hand like a toy. Each pump growing the muscle bigger, and STRONGER. Just looking at it makes his cock throb. Like nothing he has seen before. It’s PURE POWER!

“HOLY SHIT!! You.. You are…” The smallest man in the room can’t contain himself. Pointing to the growing boy’s arm as he tosses his man to the ground again.

“Yeah you noticed huh? Yeah we have a few improvements to the E-90 that even Robotech didn’t think about. The perfect addition to what BIG fucking men want. A Hard fucking drink to make muscle even HARDER! STRONGER! Now this bar makes Biker bars look like preschool compared to us! Time for you to taste some of that power big boy. I bet you don’t even know what it’s like to loose do you big boy!? HUH!?”

Richard gets to his knees, and he tries to rise, but the larger muscle boy holds him down and just as easily takes out his massive cock smacking him in the face with it. Richard tries to struggle against Josh’s strength, but he almost whimpers in defeat.

“You didn’t answer the question little man. Bet you liked being big didn’t you big boy?”

“yes sir”

“Well take a real muscle man’s cock and think about that little man. You aren’t the big STRONG fucking man anymore little man!” Josh roars as he flexes his growing muscles above his conquest. Muscles pumping as they thrust, and not dwindling, but pumping larger and larger with each thrust till his arms are 37 inches around with veins that are like steel cables.

Pierson’s heart sinks as his muscle man’s power dwindles to nothing compared to that growing muscle boy. His muscles still pumped from that drink, and he is going take his muscle man and make him his bitch while these muscle thugs cheer him on. ‘I have to do something, but’… and out of the corner of his eye he sees that there is another keg near the second and third steel door as well. Both of which aren’t guarded by the hulking behemoth who is currently jacking his gargantuan cock now at the display of power. In fact, all of the men have taken their pints to their lips and have started to jack their man meat as they swell. Their intensity makes Pierson shiver, but it doesn’t give him pause.

Quickly, he used the distraction, and his hands are upon the large keg. Hefting it up he grabs the tap and squeezes hard lifting it above his head and sucks as if it were his muscle god’s cock. Gulping fast like a good muscle boy.

‘I wonder how quickly this stuff…’
1978montecarlo (November 3rd, 2013), aiden831 (November 5th, 2013), amauiguy (October 20th, 2012), beachdude (October 23rd, 2012), Braun1 (October 20th, 2012), ClaudeMarkus (October 20th, 2012), Dodger (October 23rd, 2012), hardmuscl4life (October 23rd, 2012), icarusinny (October 21st, 2012), iceman75 (October 19th, 2012), iets21 (October 20th, 2012), JockStudBoy (October 23rd, 2012), makurra (October 22nd, 2012), meteorpm (October 20th, 2012), milwmuscleguy (October 20th, 2012), miniace2009 (October 20th, 2012), muscular (November 3rd, 2013), nnnrg (November 3rd, 2013), Omiganda (November 11th, 2013), Rippedstud79 (October 20th, 2012), Terrylee Long (October 20th, 2012), vlad.911 (October 23rd, 2012), willfrog13 (October 20th, 2012), wrestlejock646 (October 20th, 2012), xenon (October 20th, 2012)
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 23rd, 2012, 03:57 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I love the new direction and the cocky young buck! Here's hoping you continue!
  #3   Add to makurra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2013, 05:22 AM

makurra is on a distinguished road
Would love to see another chapter in the coming!!...this storie is hot as Hell!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options