The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2012, 07:58 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Spice Part 41

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40

"...Brandon Dumarque!!!" the announcer crowed, his voice rising as he announced the winner of the teen competition. Gasps filled the audience chamber, and Brandon's eyes popped open in surprise, hearing his name called. He stood dumbly as two massive arms engulfed him, his huge boyfriend Dan embracing him joyfully, lifting him off the ground and spinning around once before setting him down again.

Brandon gasped in surprise, but it was followed by a smile, as Dan's happiness and the realization that he had just won settled in. "I... me?" he asked, still feeling a twinge of disbelief. But the judges were ready, one holding a huge medal, the other presenting a well-muscled trophy. Brandon's grin broadened as he bent at the waist, and the judge slipped the medal's ribbon around his thick neck. Brandon straightened, raised his big arms, and flexed, his biceps forming perfect peaks as the crowd roared in approval, clapping and hollering. Brandon basked in their adulation, even as he looked up at Dan, smiling up at the huge hulk, feeling more attracted to him than ever.

In all the exultation, Dan had been given his second-place medal which looked just as fetching on his own beefy neck. He was applauding with the rest of the crowd, pleased to see his boyfriend's incredibly balanced and handsome physique be awarded. He did have to admit that Brandon's quads may have had a better shape to them, the biceps a bit more symmetry... but then, Brandon always had been the artist of the two. It stood to reason he would sculpt himself a finer form than Dan could hope to compete with. He put his big hand across Brandon's broad, oiled back as they walked backstage, the announcer telling people there would be a brief intermission before the start of the adult competition.

As they walked to the back, they could see the adults lining up for the "main" event. Main in that the adult event was usually the highlight of a bodybuilding competition. (In this particular case though, Dan's seven hundred pounds of pure brawn had turned things a bit on their head.) Colin stepped forward and put his big arms around both Brandon and Dan, congratulating them on their impressive wins. Peter stood just behind Colin, more measured, but just as earnest in his congratulations. But Dan, having known is father for so long, could see a tightness in the big man's jaw. Something had gotten under Peter Stockwell's skin, and from the ice in the big man's eyes, it was not something that was going to be left alone. Nonetheless, Peter gave both Dan and Brandon manly hugs, squeezing them each quickly, making sure not to get any of his bronzer on their shiny new medals. "See you boys around," he said, as the announcer started to call out names for the adult round. Brandon missed it entirely, but Dan could hear the undertone in his father's voice. Something was bothering him. No, something was pissing him off. Before he could inquire further though, Peter strode away, toward the stage. Behind him, Dan could hear the calls of photographers, asking the victors for an opportunity to photograph them.

"Brandon, Brandon, over here! I'm Mitch, with the Journal," one voice said. The Journal was the local publication for the town and retained quite a high circulation despite the recent trends in publishing. As Brandon turned to face him, he was blinded by flashes from cameras. "What do you have to say, being a teenager winning his first bodybuilding contest and weighing as much as a heavyweight adult?"

"Uh, wow, I'm pretty overwhelmed," Brandon replied, stammering out the first sounds, but quickly finding his footing. He started to pose for the cameras, showing off his perfect physique, making sure to give the photographers a chance to capture his award-winning physique. He got more at ease, as he realized that it was performance, and that photographers were, deep down, artists of a different sort. Why not help them with a great subject? Brandon's poses became more fluid; a combination of grace and power, mixed with a hefty dose of drop-dead sexy. His words became more confident as well. "Winning feels great. But in this field, it's not easy. As you can see, there are a lot of huge young guys here - a lot of them are much, much bigger than me." He grinned at Dan, his smile perfect on his handsome face, his amazing body on display as he flexed for the photographers... and for Dan.

"But none of us as handsome," Dan reminded him, adjusting his tenting pouch and gently flexing his own mammoth arm to show to the press that although his muscles were bigger, colossal, positively overwhelming, they didn't please the eye quite like Brandon's could.

"How are you going to celebrate your win?" another anonymous interviewer asked.

Brandon looked up at Dan, blushing slightly at the compliment. After all this time, Dan's attentions still brought color to his cheeks, even under the shiny bronzer. Brandon turned back to the crowd. "I'll be celebrating the best way possible - hanging out with good friends." He grinned mischievously, and gave the crowd a wink. "In particular, the Stockwell's after-comp party. And of course, that means spending time with huge Dan here, who probably should have won, just based on sheer size." Brandon playfully stepped in front of Dan and brought up his own arms, flexing them proudly for the press, letting his taut glutes rub ever so gently against the mighty package that began to swell in Dan's posing trunks.

It was pressing dangerously both against Brandon's hefty glutes and the poor, distressed fabric of his poser. Dan leaned over and whispered to Brandon, "Careful, we don't want a picture of us in the paper with my dick spearing off to one side, do we?" He clapped a strong hand on Brandon's deltoid and smiled at him as he walked off to go clean off the bronzer and change back into his regular clothes. The after-party wasn't for a several more hours and as hot as it was to strut around in barely anything with his muscles shining underneath hot lights, it wouldn't be practical to go home that way, much less the stains that would get on the nice upholstery of their SUV. He hadn't seen Phil since his triumphant stage exit from receiving his medal and his curiosity over where his cousin might be lessened as he neared the facility's showers and heard some familiar noises.

The bathroom had individual stalls for the showers, so Dan and Brandon couldn't exactly see what Phil and Brick were up to. But based on the feet that were visible under the shower door... and the enthusiastic grunts that were clearly audible over the sound of running water... it was clear that Phil and Brick had decided to start the after-party a bit early. Brandon's eyebrows climbed his face as he listened to the sounds of hot, wet sex, and he gave Dan a considering look, a smirk curling one corner of his mouth. Brandon slipped off his medal, and set is aside along with his trophy. He pulled off his posers before stepping into the largest shower, and turning on the water. "You coming?" he smiled at Dan, "I think you're going to need help, to reach some of those spots. I know I certainly wouldn't mind a bit of assistance, here and there..." He started to soap up his muscular body, the bronzer running off in streams, his powerful muscles glistening wetly. He was taking care to wash himself deliberately, sensuously. Showing off his body in a way that he hoped would make Dan his, tonight.

Dan was all grins as he stripped off his own poser, his turgid cock hanging half-hard and bobbing between his quads as he strode forward, closing the stall behind them and putting an arm on each side of Brandon's hot musclebody, surrounding him and leaning in for a kiss. Under the warm stream of the shower head, the kiss felt like heaven as the bronzer streamed off of his hulking muscles, twirling down the drain.

Brandon gasped as Dan embraced him, feeling the young hulk's massive muscles engulf him. His gasp was quickly ended by Dan's lips, as the huge musclebeast kissed him. Brandon melted into that kiss, his mind set abuzz by it. He ran his hands over Dan's massive body, rubbing away bits of bronzer, feeling the huge muscle under the warm water. Brandon's own impressive cock rose quickly as the artist abandoned all attempts to control it, letting it act as it wished. It rubbed against Dan's huge quads, and Brandon murmured softly with pleasure, feeling so much freaky muscle against his member. He started to massage Dan's huge muscles, rubbing and squeezing them admiringly, his hands working their way up the young hulk's body, until finally Brandon gripped Dan's head. He pulled Dan down toward him, kissing his huge boyfriend harder, with greater passion and ferocity. His murmurs of appreciation became louder, more eager.

"Do you want to wait, or do you want me to fuck you right here, champ?" Dan growled, groping at Brandon's own large, strong muscles, feeling his fingers trip along the cobbled abdominals, gripping the smaller teen by his wide, thick lats. "Because I have no problem with taking my cock and shoving it in you right here and now. I don't care who walks into the bathroom and hears us. Fuck, I'd be proud. I'd be making love to a strong, beautiful man who makes me laugh and smile and all goofy in the heart, even when he's not trying," he told him passionately, his cock towering between them like a flesh-colored obelisk, throbbing against their abs, pressing at the underside of Brandon's thick pecs.

Brandon shuddered with pleasure, feeling Dan's raging cock press against him. "I- I had hoped to get you alone later... but fuck, you've got me so horny right now, Dan!" He pressed his body against Dan's, making sure that the 700 pound stud's huge cock head rested between his meaty pecs. "I've been desperate for you to fuck me all day," Brandon growled, "and I'm not going to turn you down now!" He slowly flexed his pecs, squeezing his powerful chest muscles around Dan's big cock, pressing himself against the larger muscleman. "In fact, I insist that you make love to me, Dan," Brandon breathed, "Fuck me with that huge dick that I've wanted so badly..."

"Let's see how much you can handle, big man," Dan grunted, taking a step back and lifting Brandon up by his buttocks, easily. It was like lifting nearly nothing at all, even 275 lbs. of teen beef was light to him! He growled and licked Brandon's meaty pecs as he started lowering Brandon onto his pole, inch by inch, taking it so slowly, so sensitive to how difficult it would be for any man to take him.

Brandon arched his back and let out a low groan of pleasure as he felt Dan's titanic manhood slowly enter him. "Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah..." he repeated, breathing deeply as he felt the huge tool slowly spread him apart. There was some pain, but it was an afterthought, obliterated by the incredible pleasure Brandon felt - physical pleasure courtesy of Dan's huge cock, plus emotional pleasure from their most intimate connection. He shivered and shuddered as Dan's big tongue worked his pecs over. Brandon flexed them obligingly, loving the way it heightened the sensations being delivered by Dan's tongue. "Oh yeah big man... more... oh fuck more..." Brandon growled, grabbing the back of Dan's head, pulling the huge man against him. He felt himself slide further down Dan's giant pole, and gasped: in joy, his grip on Dan's head slackening as he let out a deep moan, lost in pleasure. "Come on, big guy," Brandon panted, "Fuck me."

"You couldn't handle it if I did," he growled, riling his partner up. He started to withdraw a few inches of his fat tower of cock before resuming his descent, sliding him down a bit faster!

"You seem to forget that you're talking about the junior division bodybuilding champion here," Brandon responded, teasingly meeting Dan's challenge. He reached down for Dan's huge pecs, groping them eagerly, squeezing the big nips for emphasis. "I know you're a huge hulk of a man, built like a truck and easily the strongest man in the state, if not the country... but I wager I could take a fucking from you and enjoy it!" Brandon emphasized his point by flexing his strong glutes, squeezing Dan's big cock between them. "You think I can't handle you fucking me? Maybe you should give it a try. I promise to cry uncle if it's too much. Which it won't be!"

"You asked for it," he grunted, getting his way once again. He started shoving his cock up Brandon's ass faster, inches upon inches traveling up there. Dan wondered when the muscular teen would bottom out, as he surely would. He couldn't take more than two feet of cock, could he?!

Brandon gasped in surprise as Dan complied, shoving more and more huge cock into the muscular artist. Yet the pleasure of it was indescribable, and Brandon clawed at Dan's huge body, eager for more of the young musclegod's huge cock. "Oh fuck Dan, that's it... oh yeah... more! More!" Brandonwas not going to waste this opportunity. He groaned with lust as he felt his insides adjust to accommodate Dan's massiveness. His own cock was rock hard, rubbing against Dan's freaky abs as the young giant fucked him. He was taking more and more of Dan's enormous manhood, but he doubted that he would be able to take it all; it didn't seem humanly possible! But Brandon was eager to try, and let out a gasp of pleasure as he felt Dan push deeper into him.

Brandon was able to take an incredible 14 inches of Dan's cock before he couldn't take any more, leaving another 12 mind-boggling inches outside of him! "Guess that's where our ride stops today. Doesn't mean we can't have fun with what's there, though..." Dan smiled, starting to bounce Brandon's muscled body up and down on top of his cock, the beefy collection of brawn bouncing up and down with him.

Brandon grinned back at Dan, gripping the huge young hulk's giant traps for support as the big lad pumped his ass. "Mmmm... just keep going..." Brandon purred, loving the way Dan was bouncing him around on his huge cock. His prostate was going nuts, of course, having so much cock stuffed in his ass. But Brandon rose the huge shaft like a pro, occasionally flexing his strong glutes around it, enjoying the incredible sensations it shot through him. "Keep it up, big man..." Brandon purred, "Show me what you've got..." He brought his hands down along Dan's giant chest, exploring the thick slabs of muscle, the deep striations. Finding the big nips and toying with them playfully.

Dan grunted with the erotic charge any tug on his nipples brought. He bounced Brandon harder, faster, wanting to blow his mind with how well he could fuck him. He had a lot of strength and a lot of cock and now he wanted to show off to Brandon what an amazing, overwhelming lover he could be! Dan made out with Brandon once more while he continued fucking him, Brandon's eager fingers still twisting and teasing his nipples on the edge of his pecs, making him see stars.

Dan's increased passion and ferocity were driving Brandon nuts. He attacked the huge hulk's vulnerable nipples, knowing full well what effect that would have on Dan. He was rewarded with a more powerful fuck, as Dan used more and more of that massive, glorious muscle body, and the incredible power within it, to fuck him raw. Brandon's own dick was aching now, rubbing against Dan's mighty abs. He spasmed and shuddered, and clenched his ass hard around Dan's big cock, trying not to lose his own load. But the harder Dan fucked him, the harder it was to hold off. Finally, Brandon could take no more. He let loose a huge explosion of jizz, all over Dan's powerful abs, all over himself and his hulking lover. His body was wracked with powerful spasms, making him tremble and shake as he rode Dan's giant manhood.

Dan was ecstatic at seeing his boyfriend explode all over his chest and face. The first warm splash of semen caused his bull balls to roil and his cock to start shooting deep inside his lover, seeding him with his spunk and creating a feeling of total satisfaction in the both of them, Brandon the bodybuilder champion getting an ass full of the most fantastic cock and Dan the muscle giant getting to fuck the most beautiful bodybuilder he'd ever seen.

Brandon knew that Dan was a powerful specimen, but the vigor and force of Dan's eruption still surprised him. He let out a loud groan of pleasure as he felt the huge cock lodged inside him spasm and shake, as he felt a mighty load of hot, thick cum fill his ass. It made his own dick let off a few more energetic salvos, and he kneaded Dan's mighty pecs with renewed fervor, his mind swimming with excitement and lust. As the spasms of Dan's huge dick slowed, so did the racing of Brandon's mind. His attack on Dan's powerful chest became a series of admiring strokes, as he gave his ass a few slow squeezes, hoping to pull out every last bit of cum from his huge lover. "That was fantastic..." Brandon breathed at last, slowly squeezing his glutes, teasing Dan with them.

"That was round one," Dan corrected him, his cock still buried inside of Brandon's warm, tight ass. He grinned and started all over again. It took them a significant amount of time to get cleaned up that afternoon.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Mad Dog For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (October 16th, 2012), beachdude (October 16th, 2012), brahms97 (October 17th, 2012), Braun1 (October 16th, 2012), chocomus (October 19th, 2012), collegebud (October 16th, 2012), ferro (October 16th, 2012), Frankly (October 15th, 2012), Generitrans (October 15th, 2012), gogobb (October 15th, 2012), hackard (October 16th, 2012), Hanugumo (October 16th, 2012), hardmuscl4life (October 16th, 2012), Jace (October 19th, 2012), kbernard14 (October 16th, 2012), Max Mann (October 16th, 2012), michaelv2 (October 16th, 2012), msclbldr (October 16th, 2012), muscledupsmoker (October 17th, 2012), robotsmasher (October 16th, 2012), unicorm (October 18th, 2012), xboy (October 15th, 2012), zzi (October 20th, 2012)
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2012, 07:35 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
We'll see if Peter is just jealous for Dan not winning. But it's still out of character, so I'm wondering what you have in mind! Love all the rest!!! Bromances at their best!!!
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2012, 07:51 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I don't think Dan or Brandon are the target of Peter's evil eye... :3
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2012, 04:07 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
The teenager division was a win-win situation. I loved the passion of "BranDAN", really cute. Too bad this thing doesn't have an overal title, but then again wouldn't be overall without Dan.

And I know exactly who gets on Father Stockwell's nerves...

Let's just say it might be a mighty clash of father figures...
  #5   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2012, 10:10 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Ewesomely hot chapter!

I guess Dan will have to spice him more if he wanna fit in him better lol

he could spice himself again too XD

And I know who is Peter mad at. Only one guy so far has been a prick to him and that guy's ego should get some ass kicking by losing to him in the competition (and some fucking in the ass to show him some humility as well after the comp)

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #6   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2012, 04:59 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
another great cap! can't wait for the next!!!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options