The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 2.36 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2013, 01:41 AM

Thanked 2,640 Times in 314 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Fake Thread for Meta-Story Delivery

I just saw the latest spam thread show up -- at least, I'm presuming that's what it is -- and it dawned on me that two people (or one person using two accounts) could come up with a good story presented as an argument between two people, and post it to this board as though the discussion were actually happening. The only question would be how many people would read far enough to figure out what was going on.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2013, 03:21 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Hello, there!

I have to admit, your post confused me. Post a story under the guise of a discussion? How, exactly?
  #3   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2013, 11:17 PM

Thanked 2,640 Times in 314 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Imagine an chat session, only presented using the actual forum to post back and forth.

Almost like the stories in the RP section, only in this case the RP would actually be about two guys talking to each other over the forum as they grow. It would have to be written in advance so that the posts could be completed before anyone interrupted with "what the heck are you guys doing posting this in the stories section?" It would be fun to watch people figure out what was going on. Or not. Like the people who read Candle Cove not realizing that the "forum" is actually the story itself.

The plot would have to be something which would let two guys grow while being online. Maybe a fight at the gym, followed by both of them going home and taking some kind of super-supplement, then going online to brag? Or go extra meta: the two guys are talking about setting up an RP session, and before they can get started they both start growing, and describe the changes in their posts.
  #4   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2013, 03:27 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Ironically (and hopefully it will vanish shortly after I report it) another spam thread just popped up right in this one. But nothing about muscle.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options