The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Omiganda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Anxious Writer

Omiganda is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Omiganda
Virtual Meets Reality - Part 3

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=33898

Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=42834

((I'm using this chapter and starting it with some muscle growth and a new hulking body. It's going to get much better after this, I guarantee it. Just trying to hold myself back before I get too carried away(example: Building sized muscle men) Give feed back if you have any))

It was Saturday morning and I hadn't had a moment's rest. The birds had long been chirping and the sound of morning rush hour had left the area a good while ago. I took this as a sign that my parents were long gone and off to work or visit friends or whatever parents usually do with their time. I had gone through the menus floating in my face all morning, trying to figure out exactly what happened and what caused it. No matter what sections I checked, there wasn't a sign at all that whoever gave me that mysterious letter didn't want me to figure out anything until someone told me I just
used guess work. Even the only non-blank menu, the Skills list, didn't explain to me what my new ability actually did. From what I could tell, it seemed I was given something of a wizard or an enchanter type power by the name of the ability I was given. Of course, the question marks where their was supposed to an explanation didn't hint me in this direction at all.
I just knew that, with my luck, I was going to be given something that involved supporting people rather than helping myself. I couldn't help feel that this was somehow my karma for using a big, beefy barbarian as my character in the game. I got out of bed, expecting to have grown a tail or something but was glad I was the same as I had been before last night.

Atleast, that was what I thought I felt like. I wasn't sure if I was relieved or disappointed to not have some kind of super strength or super attacks like Jason. Speaking of Jason, I hadn't even checked on him since last night. From what I could tell, his parents must have been too horrified by their enormous son to even consider panicking over his growth spurt.

I decided that it was best that I talk to Jason to see whether or not he had any kind of explanations that he himself had that could help figure out what exactly happened to us. I shivered as I considered the thought of being near that big, strong muscle man, wondering whether I'd be able to handle myself against the new and improved Jason. I decided that it was fine as long as I reacted the same way I did with my dad. I called him ahead to see if he'd even be home and lucky me, he was already gone by the words of his voice message. Apparently, a 280 pound monster like Jason needed bigger, more durable clothes that could hold every tanned, well toned part of that amazing body. I sat down at the table, wearing nothing but my butchered pair of pajama pants, my less than appealing body on display. I looked at my skills list again, having mastered way to summon the menu list without bringing up the whole thing, stretching every now and then just looking at it. There was no one around, no one to be shocked at this strange blue square of data up in the air, and no one he didn't trust nearby.
Yes, my powers were clear as day but what did they actually enhance? My fingers began tapping the table in anxiety as I battled with the notion to see what the skill could really do. I really wanted to wait for Jason to see if he could tell me but that would definitely have taken far too long.

I stood up, the skill list coming up next to me, and I walked over to the mirror my mother had felt was best placed in the living room, and looked at my bare chest. Not a single thing looked decent on the window.
"Time to enhance something" I said as I pressed the skill ability with a shaky hand.

A bright orange light entered the room, seeming to come from my body. I looked at my hands with wide eyes as I tried to grasp what
was happening to him as the light grew stronger. That was when I caught something move across my forearm like a snake and my vision darted to sudden movement.

I just knew my mouth was hanging open as I saw a veins appeared on my forearm, the reds and faint blues mixing in color through the skin. My arm suddenly tightened as the light seemed to reach the brightness of the sun and it looked as though my forearm had tensed.

That was when my entire body tensed as though every muscle and vein was being pumped to the point it seemed that every sense of fat had
left my body and what little muscle there was there was being maximized to compensate. At one point, it felt as though a massive orgasm was taking place and I felt every body part tingle, my pecs coming into bold definition, my stomach becoming an intense 8 pack, my arms and legs straining and then bulking up slightly bigger, individual heads of muscle forming. My obliques became like crystal and I could feel it as my lats swelled to the point where I could feel them actually touching my arms without moving them. I felt a strange cushioning feeling as my delts bulged around my neck and I just knew, with all this muscle, my backs must have been a road map.

The light faded as quickly as it had appeared and before I knew it, there was only sunlight, the average furniture, and my new muscled body
standing in the midst of it all. The muscles in my body could be felt against the tattered pajama pants I'd decided to wear as I moved every
body part in observation. I could actually see every muscle bulging into a bold relief, though definitely not as big as Jason's. At my best
guess, I had to have looked nothing short of 170 pounds of pure beef. It almost seemed as though my body had gone down to 1% body fat and
that was only confirmed as I looked down at my abs to see cobblestones lining up to two large cobbles that couldn't have been anything less than my
chest. The way my body breathed in and out was an amazing as I felt like there was so much more room in it after bulging up a possible 100 pounds.
I could feel the power coursing through every body part, a new thick vein appearing on my arm and bulging everytime my arm moved. I raised my
had fearfully to touch what my new power had to offer and I felt something stir in me as my I felt the powerful hardness of my chest. Their shapes were
equal in size and form and the nipples appeared to appear sensitive. I moved my hands down the hardness to my cobblestone abs. From just the feel, it
seemed as though my hand could feel the touch of the abs but my abs had gotten so hard that they couldn't feel my hand. This was a huge turn on and I could feel something unfamiliar stir inside my pants. Being a modest 5 inches, I thought it would only appear to be a short stem of cock bulging from the crotch.

I was cleared as wrong when the rascal went from its soft 2 inches and then shot through 5 inches like nothing. My cock tensed and bounced every so often as I felt myself get more and more turned on by this spectacle. The cock stopped at what looked like 8 inches with some serious new thickness. My urges were quick to kick in as I reached for the extended pole. I was only inches from the hard member when an explosion of rock and plaster came from my front door. I shielded my eyes with my forearm and for an instant, I felt an impact of rock hail. I was expecting pain but was given a new sense of strength as he was certain the hits were only modest taps and mild impacts. It was absolutely assured what my
now power did. Enhance was the ability to enhance the strength in every muscle in my body (including cock hardness and strength). I moved my hand from its shielded position to see a large mass of bull like muscle come rampaging into me. I had no time to take witness as I was blasted through several walls.

I sat myself up in a collection of rocks as my body began to feel pain regardless of my new power up. Whatever had hit me was definitely no joke. I looked up, the sun shining down into my eyes before a massive shadow blocked it from my vision. I almost couldn't grasp it until a large beefy arm that looked thicker than the thickest telephone poll pick me up by my neck with an enormous hand that wrapped almost completely around my neck. I cringed at the power that was being forced through my new defensive body. I was almost too intent on escaping the grip, grabbing
the hold but was rewarded for my current behavior with a glimpse at what couldn't have been anything less than a masculine god.

This man was definitely larger than Jason at his current size and his face showed maybe just a few years of age, putting him at possibly 20 years old. A shock of black hair mixed with blue eyes gleamed
into my vision and I knew I'd had enough. Luckily, there was so much more. Below the black facial hairs of what looked like the most handsome face I'd ever seen, a massive neck and delts were bulging with force.
Below that I witnessed a huge chest that could have proven too large for one large pillow to cover.

And who would want to try and cover the large hairy masses that were capped by two large nipples that seemed
to point down from all the force. Down wasnt exactly a bad direction either as a strong looking, rock hard roid gut pushed from beneath the two massive mounds, 8 perfect shapes covering its surface.
Because of the massive, possibly 20 inch cold biceped arm that was holding me up, I couldn't see past the very border between the man's apollo's belt to his crotch but, from what I could see, the creature below must
have been enormous as the base could have definitely outmatched a foot.

I moved my vision up to the man that the powerful arm belonged to and I was, again, absorbed by the intense blue of his eyes. His eyes were fierce with ferile instinct, his big black eye brows giving his face a
darkly handsome look. His strong looking nose and his cute lips were pulled into my vision as my only point of concentration was the handsomest face I'd seen ever. He obviously wasn't as concentrated on me, to my disappointment, as he seemed to look at me like i was a natural enemy that nature had intended for him. " You must be the player I was looking for" he said, his glare unflickering.

I barely heard any of his words as I looked into the stranger's eyes. He was beginning to lose his patience though.

" You must be a PK " he said, suddenly tightening his grip.

I came to when he said PK. PK was the term one would use for a player killer in game talk. It was strange to hear something like that outside of the game but it sounded even worse when I realized that I was the one the giant was referring to. " Wait-- what?" I tried to say. The more I tried to speak,
the harder it was to swallow as it almost felt like the giant was squeezing my neck more tightly. " You don't need to explain" he said as he tightened his grip some more. " It's rare to see an enchanter class 'round these parts" he said.
" I'm.....not--" I tried to say before I grabbed harder at my neck. I was running out of air quickly as i felt like a plastic bag from the store. I could see that the light was starting to fade as I lost sight and consciousness.
I couldn't hold on for much longer but I had to fight it. I kicked my feet as hard as I could but it didn't change anything as I fell deeper out of consciousness. Just as I was beginning to give in to my end, A speeding light smacked into the giant and he was sent flying in its opposing direction. I fell to the ground with a shiver but no real pain thanks to my new strength. What I was more concerned about was the big 280 pound body of
teenage muscle packed into one big, bulging body. One that I actually recognized.

I tried to speak but only one word came out.

"Ja......son"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Omiganda For This Useful Post:
Incognito-tie (February 13th, 2013), jcb60970 (February 13th, 2013), littledude (February 16th, 2013), middleman (February 13th, 2013), msman (October 31st, 2013), musclemonkey (February 16th, 2013), muscular (February 13th, 2013), nnnrg (February 17th, 2013), toby182 (February 13th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (February 12th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options