The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 1.88 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to MatMtl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2013, 01:29 PM

MatMtl is on a distinguished road
Forced growth: becoming a muscle monster

My name's Mat.
I can't remember where it started, but I always wanted to be big...
I mean... REALLY BIG!
But always been to shy or too scared to go and hit the gym. what a shame...
You see, i have this old fantasy where a huge guy takes me under his arms and take me to the next level. Who would like to spent his life fitting so easily through a doorway? huh?
He'd be ripped, and i'd do anything to stay there, growing at his side. Growing impossibly and freaky huge, filling every bit of his desires. Letting him do whatever he'd like to my body so i grow fast and big, shaping my body at his will. though i never met this guy... yet.
My hunger for muscles is so intense i'd do anything to make this life-time fantasy become reality. read so many stories on this forum and always wondered:
why not make this dream come true? Only, i can't do this on my own.
This is what I look like today:
http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/...ps954ec175.jpg
Now, i'd like to see what it'd look like a hundred pounds heavier... or maybe 2 hundreds... well maybe...

Once sentence i do believe in, truly:
There is nothing such as too BIG.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2013, 05:18 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Is this a story idea with a picture or is that a legit picture of yourself along with stuff you think? I'm not trying to be rude, I am just trying to make heads or tails of this topic before forming am appropriate response.
  #3   Add to MatMtl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2013, 08:10 PM

MatMtl is on a distinguished road
This is a legit picture of myself, don't worry.
And yeah, i'd love that someone would make it happen. I just hope somebody here shares the same fantasy and is willing to commit to it as much as I would.
  #4   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2013, 06:07 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
This should be in the personals

If you're looking to meet someone who's going to "transform" you, I think you'd have better luck in the Personals section.

More to the point: I think most people would rather transform themselves or help someone who is already transforming by becoming a workout buddy, than magically swoop in and "rescue" someone! Not to be a buzzkill, but how is anyone going to know you have this desire? Once they know, why would they help? As other threads in the Forum have demonstrated, there is always a quid pro quo at work in these situations. I "sponsor" you and you become my sex toy--or whatever!

Good luck with the fantasy. I think you'd be happier if you could go to a gym yourself and get some instruction from the staff on how to work out. If you're too shy or scared to hit the gym, how do you ever get anywhere with your physical development? I understand about the fear and shyness and it's based in part on "people will stare at me. People will laugh at me and point!"
Well, guess what: they won't. Assuming they even notice you, most people just keep to themselves in the gym. They are there for themselves, just like you are.

Good luck with working out. Eventually you'll get motivated enough to go out and do it for yourself. Meeting someone is a whole different deal.

Mdlftr Been there, thought that, did that
  #5   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2013, 08:42 AM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
If you're looking to meet someone who's going to "transform" you, I think you'd have better luck in the Personals section.

More to the point: I think most people would rather transform themselves or help someone who is already transforming by becoming a workout buddy, than magically swoop in and "rescue" someone! Not to be a buzzkill, but how is anyone going to know you have this desire? Once they know, why would they help? As other threads in the Forum have demonstrated, there is always a quid pro quo at work in these situations. I "sponsor" you and you become my sex toy--or whatever!

Good luck with the fantasy. I think you'd be happier if you could go to a gym yourself and get some instruction from the staff on how to work out. If you're too shy or scared to hit the gym, how do you ever get anywhere with your physical development? I understand about the fear and shyness and it's based in part on "people will stare at me. People will laugh at me and point!"
Well, guess what: they won't. Assuming they even notice you, most people just keep to themselves in the gym. They are there for themselves, just like you are.

Good luck with working out. Eventually you'll get motivated enough to go out and do it for yourself. Meeting someone is a whole different deal.

Mdlftr Been there, thought that, did that
I want to second the above. While you are sure that people in the gym will stare at you and judge you, they probably won't notice that you're there at all - unless you are using equipment that they want to use. And your fantasy about someone taking you under his wing is only a way of avoiding your own responsibility to make the changes in your life that you want. This is a BFD - your fear is entirely real and understandable - but nothing will happen until you take that first step.
  #6   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
I'll remember that.

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #7   Add to FuzzyKB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2013, 12:15 AM

FuzzyKB is on a distinguished road

Mat, first I would suggest that you repost this in the personals section simply because I think in the end that is the area you need to ask this kind of information. I tried to give you the best answer I could but things kept timing out on me before I could get it posted.

I am familiar with what you want, but I am not certain that you are ready for what is necessary to do it.

My own Son is a personal trainer and bodybuilder. He is not very tall at 5'5" and currently has arms that measure in the area of 19 inches and in the gym uses numbers on weight that might boggle the mind of those not initiated.

When he competes next year he will probably step on the stage he will present with numbers which will be about the same as Alexey Lesukov.

You need to get a great deal more in photobucket than the two pictures you have so that anyone interested in training has some idea of where you are starting. Your general body structure will also be an issue as you grow and your trainer will have to tailor a program to that structure. That is just a beginning of what will be needed in the reality of being a muscle monster.

This is a considerable time and money commitment and anyone interested in doing this has to realize either trainer or trainee needs to realize how intense this is.

Here is one small thing: My Son at the gym works on average with 1,180 pounds doing multiple sets of leg presses on a leg press machine. This is every leg workout and he is now nearing the capacity of the machine. His squats are over 400 pounds and this again like the other exercises is for three sets of ten or more reps. Obviously this is not something you are going to be able to do instantly.

To get size you have to lift heavy and then there are many other things as well.

There is a down side to being a monster and I can testify to this one personally because of my Son. Clothing, automobiles, some sports, changes in mobility in some small areas, swimming was a major shock to him. There are major trade offs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatMtl View Post
My name's Mat.
I can't remember where it started, but I always wanted to be big...
I mean... REALLY BIG!
But always been to shy or too scared to go and hit the gym. what a shame...
You see, i have this old fantasy where a huge guy takes me under his arms and take me to the next level. Who would like to spent his life fitting so easily through a doorway? huh?
He'd be ripped, and i'd do anything to stay there, growing at his side. Growing impossibly and freaky huge, filling every bit of his desires. Letting him do whatever he'd like to my body so i grow fast and big, shaping my body at his will. though i never met this guy... yet.
My hunger for muscles is so intense i'd do anything to make this life-time fantasy become reality. read so many stories on this forum and always wondered:
why not make this dream come true? Only, i can't do this on my own.
This is what I look like today:
http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/...ps954ec175.jpg
Now, i'd like to see what it'd look like a hundred pounds heavier... or maybe 2 hundreds... well maybe...

Once sentence i do believe in, truly:
There is nothing such as too BIG.
  #8   Add to Bilderi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2013, 10:29 AM

Bilderi is on a distinguished road
I'm actually really, really interested in the everyday challenges. Interested in a practical way. Would you be open to divulge more on this?

Would it be more appropriate or practical to get in touch and have a conversation about this side of things?
  #9   Add to FuzzyKB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:40 PM

FuzzyKB is on a distinguished road
A little help and some answers maybe. . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilderi View Post
I'm actually really, really interested in the everyday challenges. Interested in a practical way. Would you be open to divulge more on this?

Would it be more appropriate or practical to get in touch and have a conversation about this side of things?

Let's start with the swimming:
As muscle mass increases and body fat levels drop you tend to lose the ability to have any tendency to float. This is one of the reasons that those who are clinically obese tend to do well in swimming pools. In a bodybuilder your ability to float is dependent on constant physical effort to keep moving and or assistance from floatation devices.

Clothing:
Let's start with pants: As the quads increase in size the legs by necessity need to change position so that the upper portion of the legs do not collide or rub in walking. This makes for a sway in the walk because the legs must move farther and farther out as they grow. This makes problems with everything from underwear to most kinds of pants. My Son is "vertically challenged" so he actually looks larger by proportion than he really is. A conventional pair of jeans that are 32x30's in a tighter cut will not fit because they will not make it over the quads. While this may look intriguing to some it is uncomfortable for him. Because of the squats and such his glutes are again larger than average so his butt requires a larger pant size and the waist must be taken in.

His shoe size again based on his overall height is between a 7 1/2 to an 8 1/2 depending on the maker. However, if we get into Cowboy Boots which we wear a great deal out here in the Southwestern United States, his calves are large enough that a boot tailored for an average person will not fit properly. This means that Cowboy Boots have to be custom tailored for him. This increases costs in clothing a great deal.

His shoulders and upper arms are far larger than average. Sizes vary, but in a common button down shirt we have to purchase a larger size and have it cut down to tailor the shirt to the drop between his lats and his waist size.

None of us are small people, but believe it or not even cars can present problems. His shoulders and lats are wide enough that in some bucket seats that are supposed to be supportive, he finds his back and lat area being pinched or constricted to the point that the seat is not comfortable. This is not all bucket seats, but it does happen in a percentage. Vehicles around here tend to be larger because of ranching anyway, but, in his case there is no manner in which he would fit in an early MG or Austin Healey.

He was working about a week ago replacing an 02 sensor on our 4x4 Suburban. It took a heroic effort to get his forearm between a frame rail and the exhaust pipe to get the specialized wrench in to change that sensor because his forearm was sufficiently large.

If you want any other information I invite you to PM me and I will not hesitate to do what I can to give you the information that you want. There are just a number of little things that have to change as the size increases a great deal and it is that simple.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FuzzyKB For This Useful Post:
Bilderi (May 23rd, 2013), davisTico (May 23rd, 2013)
  #10   Add to davisTico's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2013, 12:09 AM
Growing boy

davisTico is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to davisTico
Thanks for the post FuzzyKB, that's a great description of what represents been a muscle monster, honestly sounds amazing know that your body its big enough to defy the standards. I'm working my way up to that but your son seem to have a perfect size
  #11   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2013, 07:10 AM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Not entirely impossible

To the OP:

I have actually heard of something like this happening.

My workout partner – who is incidentally an Adonis – has been working out basically since he was 11. He didn’t start seriously bulking though until he was in high school, and that was partly because he went to high school in a pretty rough neighborhood. He got into a lot of fights.

Anyway, he had a friend, who was a skinny skater kid, whom he pretty much grew up with. This kid was constantly being picked on and bullied and my workout partner was always saving his ass. Eventually he got tired of it and a little disgusted with his friend’s inability to defend himself. My workout partner shamed, cajoled and pretty much forced his friend into the gym. He made his friend work out hard and eat a ton of food and pretty soon nature took its course and the kid started putting on some significant size. Bullies stopped picking on him. I guess his friend got to really like getting bigger and stronger because even though my work out partner has never competed, his friend got quite huge and eventually went on to place second in a bodybuilding competition.

Oh yeah, incidentally, his friend’s name was Matt.

But I wouldn’t wait for something like this to happen. I imagine it’s pretty rare.

I had been working out for a while without much progress when I met my workout partner. He was a big guy who obviously knew his way around a gym and I decided to ask him for advice. We started working out together and under his coaching, I’ve made some impressive gains. That’s a far more likely scenario than what happened to his friend. And in my story I was the driving force. And I’m afraid most of us have to be the driving force in our own transformation stories.

Last edited by Jaypat; May 24th, 2013 at 10:14 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jaypat For This Useful Post:
arpeejay (May 23rd, 2013), fleXodus (May 24th, 2013), Mdlftr (May 23rd, 2013), schwermarko (May 23rd, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options