The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2013, 02:29 AM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
Dream Interpretation

I don't know if this is the place for this topic, but I guess since it was a dream it could qualify as fantasy. *shrugs*

I had a dream the other night that really caught my attention. I don't know if there was any significant meaning to it, so if somebody is any good at interpreting dreams, I'm all ears. Here goes:

I don't know what chain of events took place that led up to this scene, but it occurs in a high school restroom. It starts with the jocks fighting to barricade themselves in the bathroom as they try to protect this small bottle of muscle growth pills from the rest of the school. Some how the entire student body has found out about these pills, and all the guys want them.
The jocks are all big and burly, and very heavy set. They have the bulk, but they are fat and pudgy. And they are clearly not very bright ether.
No sooner do they block the bathroom entrance then they start fighting over who gets the drug. That's when I step out of the bathroom stall and offer to help. There is suspicion at first, but I manage to convince them that I can act as a neutral third party.
They hand me the bottle, there is a struggle as one of the jocks makes a grab, and I get knocked over with the bottle. In the confusion I manage switch the bottle with alka seltzer tablets that look the same. At that point I roll the bottle away from me to cause more confusion, and then I run away.
As I run through the crowd I start stuffing my mouth with the pills, and I just keep swallowing as fast as I can. Then I see somebody I know through the crowd. He's tall, fair skinned, blond, wearing a black sleeveless shirt, and tight pants. And I can see that he's lean/ripped, but not big. He even has the blood vessel on each bicep like he just got done with a good workout. I hold up the bottle, and as our eyes meet I hand him the still almost full container. Then I wake up.

There was never any muscle growth, but in the dream I knew that is was going to happen. And that is was going to be big. I also knew that the blond kid was like a teenage Captain America mixed with your hot bad boy. If there is one thing that I will always remember, it will be the feeling I got when I looked into his green eyes. *Sigh*

Anyways, thanks for letting me ramble. I would like to hear your thoughts on this little insight. And if you have any dreams you want to share, feel free.
(Just no singing please. )
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2013, 03:24 AM
Vroom vroom

rododoro3 is on a distinguished road
If you make that into a story I would read the metaphorical living day lights out of it.
Dumb jocks, nerd victory, hot blond, and above all, potential muscle growth, one of the best forms of muscle growth.
Instead of reading about people growing, you're free to imagine how they grow.
Where does it start from?
Do they grow quickly or slowly?
Is it localized?

Also, about the no singing rule....
But but but
No fair. :P
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Nothing to really interpret from the dream. Unless you mean this is just a story idea based on your dream.

Also. Green eyes are a big yes. Bcuz green eyes.
  #4   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2013, 11:26 AM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rododoro3 View Post
If you make that into a story I would read the metaphorical living day lights out of it.
Dumb jocks, nerd victory, hot blond, and above all, potential muscle growth, one of the best forms of muscle growth.
Instead of reading about people growing, you're free to imagine how they grow.
Where does it start from?
Do they grow quickly or slowly?
Is it localized?

Also, about the no singing rule....
But but but
No fair. :P
Unfortunately, I'm not going to make it into a story. I'm just not that good, and I wouldn't really know where to start. But there are plenty of other stories on this site that has those qualities.
Those are all good questions that anyone that wants to can answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
Nothing to really interpret from the dream. Unless you mean this is just a story idea based on your dream.

Also. Green eyes are a big yes. Bcuz green eyes.
No, this was the actual dream I had. I'm just a believer that dreams have hidden meanings. Like is the blond somebody I know in real life? Is he supposed to be me? What is the significance of the jocks locking themselves in the bathroom? Does it mean I've locked my self someplace where I don't want to be while pursuing a false opportunity?

Or maybe I'm reading to heavily into this. I don't know.

And yes, green eyes for the win!!
  #5   Add to Curiosity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2013, 12:26 PM

Curiosity is on a distinguished road
You might be reading heavily into it, but sometimes that's fun to do. As often as dreams give deeper meaning about something in our subconscious, they can just as often be influenced by things we experienced that day. Obviously there's about a .5% chance that you actually came across muscle growth pills, but I'm guessing you spent some time on here and maybe other muscle growth sites? A lot of times I have dreams that are directly related to a show that I watched that day or have been watching lately, so I'd be willing to bet that it sort of went in a circle: muscle growth on the internet ==> your dream ==> you posting your muscle growth dream on the internet.

As for who the blond boy is, I've heard that everyone we see in our dreams is someone we've encountered before. The human brain is extremely powerful, but it seems far more likely that you would be able to pull a face from your subconscious that you'd seen before, even without realizing it, than that you'd conjure him out of nothing. Of course, he could be a combination of people you'd seen before too.

I agree that your dream definitely reads like a story, so maybe your brain put together the scenario in a plot-like way so you could follow it. Bottom line: my interpretation of your dream is that you like muscle growth.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options