The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2007, 08:44 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Want Me - 4

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3

My eyes followed the path of the second hand as it ticked around the clock.

11:05.

Tuning out the professor, I wrote the time in the margin of my notes. Then I wrote it backwards.

5'11.

Well look at that. My new height.

I was obsessed with numbers now. Chad was six foot five. Sam was six foot two. Walker was...

My hand tightened on my pen. Walker was sucking the life out of me. And if he said it, I wanted it. No matter how much I tried to resist. How could he have that much power? Just because he might be a descendant of Cain? The Cain? I thought god punished that guy. Big time.

But instead, I was the one getting punished. What the hell had I done to deserve this?

At least he hadn?t touched me over the last week and a half. I only went to the dorm room to sleep now, and he hadn?t tried to crawl into bed with me or anything. So maybe he was finished playing around. Maybe this was as bad as it would get.

Amazingly, I was still first-string in football. Not the star by a longshot, and that first day trying to adjust to five-eleven had Coach muttering about cutting me. I buckled down and caught on, though, worked like a dog to figure out how I?d gotten on the team in the first place. It came to me after hours of sweat and bruises.

In this life, I was quick, not strong.

Don?t get me wrong, I still had a powerful body. But my muscles were tightly packed now, sleek because they were built more for speed. Six pack: check. Pecs that pushed forward against my shirt: check. An ass and thighs that filled my jeans: check and check.

But all of it was so much... less. I didn?t make the same impact I used to. People didn?t gawk at me when I walked into a room anymore. Hell, they barely glanced up at all these days.

I ran my fingers through my hair, fought back a loud sigh. I was still hot... in a... model kinda way I guess. Girls were still askin? me out. Of course, I couldn?t say yes to any of them.

A week and a half. No sex. When was the last time I?d gone that long? I couldn?t even remember.

Professor Ackerly placed a sheet of paper on my desk, moved on to the next one. I frowned at the red mark scrawled in the corner.

A

Most profs gave jocks a little leeway with grades. But I?d never gotten an ?A? before in Ackerly?s class. Not even in my real life.

At first I thought maybe the me in this world was a brain and I didn?t know it, but when I took a closer look at the paper, I saw it was one I?d written myself a couple days ago. With my own clunky brain.

The students around me started shifting in their seats, and I realized the hour was up already. Forgetting about the grade, I slid the paper into a folder and slid my stuff into my bag. Professor Ackerly stopped me just as I was about to leave.

?Mr. Beckett? A word??

I paused, walked over to her desk. ?Sure, Professor.? I grinned. ?Whatcha need??

?I wanted to speak with you about your paper.?

Stopping short, I looked her over. No blushes. No aroused nervousness. She really did just want to talk about school stuff.

Shit. Kill me now.

?Uh, yeah.? I started to reach into my bag. ?I figured it was a mistake.?

?It wasn?t a mistake, Mr. Beckett.?

I glanced up, my hand still shoved in my bag. ?Huh??

?Your analysis of Robert Browning?s My Last Duchess was,? she shook her head, ?inspired.?

My brow furrowed as I wondered if reality had slipped another notch down the spiral without me noticing.

Professor Ackerly leaned forward. ?I?ve never had a student interpret the poem from the painting?s point of view before. The way you described the Duchess?s rage and helplessness as she was forced to watch her husband speak so casually about her death was... incredibly emotional.?

I blinked at her, drew my hand out of my backpack and zipped it up. ?Thanks.?

?You have a lot of raw talent, Joel. I?m surprised it hasn?t shown up before now.? She reached out, placed a slender hand on my shoulder. ?Have you thought about taking some writing courses? Beyond the requirements for graduation??

Ackerly didn?t try to edge closer, cop a feel, nothin.

So I?d swapped out animal magnetism for one good paper? And more schoolwork? Didn?t seem like a fair trade to me. ?Nah, hadn?t thought about it.?

?I really think you should??

?I gotta go, Professor.? I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked out of the room. ?Thanks for the ?A.? It?ll bring my whole average up.?

As I walked out of the building, I thought about the lady in the poem. She?d been happy and free and fun, then the fucking Duke kills her and all that?s left is that portrait. And the only time she gets to smile is when he pulls back the curtain, and she?s forced to smile at him.

I didn?t get that ?A? because I was inspired. I got that ?A? because Walker had taught me exactly what she felt like.

I blanched when Sam clapped me on the shoulder.

?Why do you always do that, man?? he asked, whipping off his clothes to put on his gear.

My gaze dipped to his body, swollen thick with muscle, and I fought the urge to cover mine. ?Do what??

?Cringe when I touch you.? He winked at me. ?I ain?t gonna hurt ya.?

I forced a chuckle, pulled on my padding. Christ. Even with the pads, Sam?s body was bigger than mine. ?I know.?

He hopped as he pulled on his pants. ?You?re my boy. I?m pretty careful with you, right??

Three inches isn?t all that much! I wanted to scream.

?Right,? I murmured, as I stared at his nose, as I tried not to notice how his shoulders eclipsed mine. I wanted to scream, but it would have been pointless.

Three inches was huge. It had changed the entire scope of my friendship with Sam. Before, he?d worshiped the ground I?d walked on, was even a little afraid of me. Now I was the one intimidated, and he got a kick out of being bigger, stronger. He loved having a ?little buddy? under his wing on the team.

?Oh, Joel, I heard Coach is letting someone new tryout today.?

I frowned as I pulled on my jersey. ?Someone new? This late in the season??

He shrugged. ?Says the kid has potential, just wants to give him a chance.?

Tremors of unease went through me. ?Do you know who it is??

?No, but??

?Hi, Joel.?

I spun, found myself standing eye-to-eye with Walker Cain. ?What the hell are you doing here??

He smiled, showing off perfect white teeth as his pitch-black hair curled around his ears. ?Coach Roberts is letting me tryout today.?

?You?? I said, my voice dull. ?You don?t even like football.?

?Actually, I like it a lot.? His grin widened. ?Played all the time at home, and even in highschool. I lost my nerve when I got to college, though. Didn?t think I was big enough.? His playful gaze roamed my body. ?But watching you in action gave me the courage to give it a shot.?

I hated these spinning realities. I hated that he always knew the histories and I was left to muddle through. ?Well isn?t that just great.?

Walker took a step forward, and I resisted the urge to take a step back. ?Coach said it would take a few minutes to find a uniform that fit me, but I told him not to worry about it, that you were my roommate and we were the same size.? His voice softened, as if he was telling me an inside joke. ?Exactly the same size, in fact.?

My fingers curled into a fist. We weighed exactly the same, we were exactly the same height, our muscles even had exactly the same shape to them. But I was seeing so much red right now that I was pretty sure I could take him down without a problem.

Sam leaned on my shoulder. ?C?mon, Joel. Let the newbie get suited up while we get warmed up on the field.?

Walker?s dark gaze flicked to Sam?s arm and back to my eyes.

I reached to my side, snapped open my locker. ?Take what you want.? I turned my back on him, Sam close behind. ?You always do.?

Once outside, I tried not to make my deep, steadying breath too obvious.

?Your roommate is fucking creepy, Joel.?

?Creepy doesn?t even begin to describe,? I said, before stopping to glance up at him. ?Wait, you still think he?s creepy??

Sam hissed through his teeth. ?Hell yeah. The way he looks at you makes my skin crawl. Like he owns you or something. I know I?ve told you this before, but be careful around him, okay??

Sam had warned me about Walker in this life. Which meant he?d probably warned me about him in the one before this, and the one before that. Shaking my head, I jogged onto the field.

?You are a wise, wise man. You know that??

He laughed as he ran beside me. ?Sure do. You should listen to me more.?

God, he had no idea just how much I wished I?d done just that.

Beads of sweat rolled down my face as I crouched on the grass for another set of sprints.

Walker crouched beside me, breathing hard. ?You?re pretty fast, Joel.?

?Shut up.?

He chuckled. ?Never thought there would be a day I could keep up with you. I?m having the time of my life.?

I leaned forward, listening for that whistle. ?Why are you even doing this??

?Because, roomie,? he leaned forward too, keeping his form identical to mine, ?we spend less time together now than we ever did before. I figure this is a good way for us to hang out.?

I grit my teeth, the whistle blew, and I took off running.

Walker held his own the entire practice. He kept up with me almost the whole way through. The only real advantage I had was my experience, and a more natural feel for the game.

But I took what I could get.

At one point, we got separated for different sets of drills. I can?t say I was disappointed.

Tommy Wilkens, the top quarterback, threw a beautiful pass that sailed across the field. I raced after it, made it to position with plenty of time. For a second, I stood staring, entranced by the spiral of the ball as it hurtled toward me. And then I caught it, held it against my chest.

Perfect.

I whipped off my helmet, smiled at the ball tucked in my arm. It felt good, knowing I could still...

?Joel!?

Frowning, I wondered what the fuck Walker could possibly want now.

Before I could find out, before I could even glance up, a huge wall of muscle crashed into me, driving me into the ground.

My vision swirled, went black a moment. When the color returned, it came with a whole lot of pain and a realization that I couldn?t breathe. I started coughing, trying to force air back into my lungs, trying to understand what happened as the coppery taste of blood spilled over my tongue.

Chad Henderson pushed himself off of me, jumped to his feet. ?Sorry, Beckett,? he said, smirking as he brushed off his hands. ?You wouldn?t understand, but sometimes it?s hard for big guys to stop on a dime once we?ve got our momentum going.?

Using the back of my hand, I wiped the blood off my split lip as I glared up at him.

Chad shrugged, strutted away.

?Joel!? Walker dropped to his knees beside me, grabbed one of my shoulders. ?Are you okay??

I knocked his hand away. ?Fine.?

He ducked his head, forced me to look into those bottomless eyes. ?That guy?s not your friend in this life??

?He was never my friend. Chad hates me in every life.? Bile rose from deep inside me, mingled with the blood in my mouth to form a truly foul taste. ?But thanks to you he finally gets to do something about it.?

Walker?s eyes narrowed as he glanced over his shoulder, staring at Chad as he gave his cronies high fives. ?I didn?t know.?

I grabbed my helmet and staggered to my feet. Without looking back, I went on to complete my next drill. I pushed past the pain; I pushed myself hard than I ever had before. And I made damned sure to keep my distance from Walker and stay out of Chad?s way.

When Coach called time, I stood on the fifty yard line, stared at the empty stands.

Would they ever cheer my name again? Somehow I didn?t think so. I was good, but so was everyone else. Which made me one of those no ?I? in ?team? guys.

I could deal with that, though. As long as I could be on this field, and hear them cheer.

?Hey,? said Sam, walking up to me. ?Great hustle today.?

I shook my head as I understood why I was really standing here. I was trying to say goodbye. ?I think I might lose my spot.?

Skepticism threaded his voice. ?Why??

Because Walker wanted it. ?You saw how my roommate did, didn?t you??

?He was good. As fast as you for sure. But no way will he take your place.?

I turned my head, tilted it up so I could look into his eyes. Such a strange feeling. But then, so was getting slammed into the ground by Chad Henderson. ?What makes you say that??

He grinned, chucked me on the chin. ?Because any idiot can see you want it more. You got passion and talent, and there?s no faking that. He could be twice as fast and he still couldn?t take your spot.?

I started to smile, had to stop because it hurt my busted lip. ?Thanks.?

?Still,? he said, his face going serious. ?You could stand to work on your stamina. And it wouldn?t hurt you to bulk up a little.? He flexed his pecs, pushing his shelf of a chest forward. ?If you want, you can start working out with me.?

Blowing out a soft breath, I tried not to feel sorry for myself as I nodded. ?Do you think you could run a few extra drills with me??

?Sure, but only half an hour.? His chest swelled even more. ?Got a date with Tiffany later.?

?Tiffany? Really?? I scratched my cheek. ?I just went out??

?Oh, dude, don?t even try it.?

?What?? I asked, genuinely confused.

He held his hand an inch above my head. ?Everyone knows you gotta be at least this tall to get on that ride.?

Tiffany had a height requirement? I chuckled?partly out of humor, partly out of self-pity?as realized just how much I?d taken for granted in that other life. And every day, it just seemed more and more like a dream.

?Right,? I said softly. ?My bad.?

?No problem. We all like to stretch it sometimes.? He ruffled my hair. ?Just be sure you can back up your story. I?ll let it slide, but someone else would give you a hard time.?

Smoothing my hair back, I tried not to be irritated by his attitude. He didn?t mean anything by it. ?Alright, let?s make the most of this half hour.?

?Cool.? Sam tossed his helmet aside. ?Let?s run, work on your piss-ass stamina.?

?Sounds good.? I jumped in place, shook out my muscles. Once I felt ready, I cast a sidelong grin at him. ?Oh, and Sam??

?Yeah??

I leaned forward, prepared to run. ?When you?re with Tiffany tonight, flick your tongue in her belly button.?

His nose wrinkled. ?Her belly button? Why??

?Trust me, drives her wild. It?s something I... heard.?

He laughed, shook his head. ?Okay,? he said, in a tone that let me know he was giving me the benefit of the doubt because we were friends. ?I?ll try anything once, little man.?

My smile faded.

Three inches.

Fucking Walker.

I pushed forward, determined to force a few more laps out of my tired legs.

This was my life now. I?d work hard. I?d find a way to make it my own. And hopefully, by the grace of god, no one would take it from me. My jaw clenched, and I ran harder, ran away from the truth I knew was chasing me.

My choices, my will didn?t matter. In the end, it would always be the same.

I wanted what Walker wanted.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2007, 08:46 PM

Okay, so I'm trying to do this book-in-a-week thing. It's insane, and I totally blame the espresso machine I just bought, but I really, really want to do it now that I've started.

Trouble is, I'm running out of steam, even with the massive amounts of caffeine. So I'd really appreciate feedback if you happen to like this story, and if you'd like me to keep going.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #3   Add to greedycigarson's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2007, 08:55 PM
Cigar-smokin' cub

greedycigarson is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to greedycigarson Send a message via Yahoo to greedycigarson
Not usually one for theft.

But reality-shifting peaks my intellectual curiosity. Very cool. First read every time I check the forums!
  #4   Add to memorex414's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2007, 09:03 PM

memorex414 is on a distinguished road
Ckapping like a madman....love it and could you post about five or six more chapters... just don't OD on caffeine, hee!
  #5   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2007, 09:06 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Well, you know what I think. But if it has to be said: wonderful chapter. You've been encouraging me to write, which--believe it or not--takes some effort.

I am sincerely looking forward to part 5.

-X-
  #6   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2007, 09:47 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
To be perfectly honest, I didn't really see you as a "muscle theft" kinda person. Though, I'll have to admit, this is turning out pretty well. However, to me there's missing something that all of your stories had, though maybe it's just because the change of the air around this plotline.

Anyways, I think you are doing a great job, so keep up that steam! If it helps, buy an electric blanket to help you keep nice and hot
  #7   Add to onelocolobo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2007, 10:18 PM

onelocolobo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to onelocolobo
Loving this story!!

I don't know about something missing, except maybe a little romance. Walker gives me the creeps but I'm fascinated by the story. Even more fascinated by how someone has time to write a chapter a day when I can hardly find the time to read a chapter a day!! Keep it up Rowan, you give me something to look forward to at the end of the day!
  #8   Add to ferro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2007, 10:59 PM

ferro is on a distinguished road
Keep going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan
Okay, so I'm trying to do this book-in-a-week thing. It's insane, and I totally blame the espresso machine I just bought, but I really, really want to do it now that I've started.
Well, then suck it up and keep writing. But make sure you get *some* sleep. Cut yourself off at some point.

Quote:
Trouble is, I'm running out of steam, even with the massive amounts of caffeine. So I'd really appreciate feedback if you happen to like this story, and if you'd like me to keep going.
So you're ready to leave us hanging just as you get to the point where Joel's whole life is going to change even more drastically? You do that and you won't be caffeine-powered for much longer!

You have a good protagonist in Joel, and you're letting us see him learn about his old self even as he's caught in Walker's spell and changing against his will and desire. The tight first person keeps us from knowing much about Walker, and while he is creepy -- anyone who would attempt theft of will and/or strength is by definition creepy -- it seems to me that though he's enjoying his physical improvements and control over Joel, he's in over his head: the spell isn't working as he truly wanted, and he isn't getting the Joel he wanted...and if what he's said is true, he can't go back and try again.

In short, you have two people who have lost control of the life they thought they had and wanted, and, as things currently stand, no apparent hope of a truly happy ending for either of them.

Since this is a Rowan story, I expect that there is the chance of an unexpected but logical way to happiness...but I also can see it heading toward an unpleasant, if emotionally honest and well-told, denoument a few chapters down the road. You're dragging me along with, despite the fact that muscle theft isn't a genre I favor, because of your excellent story-telling and characterization.

I would be remiss if I didn't comment on your new icon, which is a stunning representation of Joel around the time of casting...or maybe of a future Walker.

I would also be remiss if I didn't tell you that I expect to see chapter five posted Wednesday evening, regardless of your caffeine consumption. Just thought you'd want to know that.
  #9   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2007, 11:26 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
I'm really enjoying this story! Muscle theft is one of those topics that I hate so much I love it (or love it so much I hate it). This story is particularly interesting becuase Walker likes the size he's gotten from draining Joel, yet seems to have real feelings for him and some guilt about what he's doing.

Also, the shorter but quick succession chapters are great! I haven't had much time to read lately, and the short chapters make it easier to read and let me look forward to a new chapter coming soon.
  #10   Add to jo9mark's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2007, 12:56 AM

jo9mark is on a distinguished road
I love the muscle theft genre and got hooked on your story from the first chapter. I appreciate the daily chapters too, it definitely makes it even a better read while the previous chapter is still so fresh in my mind. Anyhow, I am going to say that you are in my top three favorite muscle theft authors.

Also, I wanted to commend you on your incredible talent to wield an intriguing storyline. Compared to a great majority of authors in the muscle theft category whose works would fall more into a david decoteau plot (if they were movies), your stories are more in the vein of movie scripts that would be academy award nominees.

You have me wondering how this is going to turn out. Which characters are going to play important roles in the resolution of things? I have a feeling the girl from the first chapter will be coming back into the mix soon. I am really looking forward to how things will pan out. (and kind of hoping that if you are planning a happy ending that it doesn't entail Joel realizing he was gay all along and subsequently enjoying a long fuck spree with Walker or Sam....but whatever you have planned just know that you have a lot of people out here who love your stories!)

Thank you very much for this storyline and I am looking forward to more!
  #11   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2007, 04:17 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Well, I'm sure you can guess my point of view, namely:

(1) No fan of muscle theft here.
(2) Adore your work and this is probably the best one I've read.

It's certainly keeping my attention (your stories always do) and that's not always the case with this theme.

The only point I'd make:

He's had his comeuppance. When does he get his revenge? :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #12   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2007, 04:36 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I am sorry Rowan, but frankly... you're not writing a muscle theft story, at least at my humble point of view, this is a LOVE theft story. So far, we can only see that what Walker really wants is being closer to Joel, he's only now using the muscles he got to get closer.

In most of theft stories the parasite is someone that whether really envies/hates the victim for his muscles, his size and popularity, or he simply doesn't care for the one he is draining from. Plus, the main aspect of muscle theft was is when the drainer rubs his gains on the vitcim's face. It is funny to notice that, although those elements are somehow still present, you managed to tell them from a completely different point of view, hence, I loved the part where Joel reflects over a novel.

The great cruelty Walker comitted for me was deprieveing Joel of his capability of choosing pleasure outside Walker's touch, it seems to me that you are really trying to please the guy who asked you for a muscle theft story, but since we can't change the personal impressions on the way we write, this story turned out as a LOVE theft story. Not that it doesn't even have hotter elements than a regular muscle theft story, but just like everything else you write, there's more than just muscle growth and sex.

Or maybe, since I am not really fond of muscle theft stories, I am trying to make excuses for myself to understand why the hell do I like that story so much? Go figure

Take care and I hope that after you deliver this story (and stop moving like a cartoonish character) you have time to relax all the time you need.

Cheers

Last edited by muscl4life; March 7th, 2007 at 07:30 AM.
  #13   Add to greedycigarson's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2007, 07:10 AM
Cigar-smokin' cub

greedycigarson is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to greedycigarson Send a message via Yahoo to greedycigarson
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay

It's certainly keeping my attention (your stories always do) and that's not always the case with this theme.

xoxo

Richard
Said better than i did- exactly my feelings.
  #14   Add to locked_closet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2007, 09:08 AM

locked_closet is on a distinguished road
You are such an awsome writer. I love just about all of the stories you've written so far. That said, I have to agree with redkage, there is something missing element to the story, but I'm not sure what exactly.

The human elements that you bring in are just amazing. You make it so easy to identify with the main characters, and really feel their emotions. Joel has a nice depth to his personality, and really feels like he's someone I know. Walker is inspires so much emotion every time he walks in.

I think that in your writing, what speaks to everyone most of all, is just the way you bring in the emotions, the humanity. And what really gets me is how you can write about slightly obscure subjects and make them seem like a real-life everyday occurance kind of thing. I mean, take Spade for example. That whole situation was out of this world, even for someone like me. But you made it so real, so every day, it just works very well. Thanks for writing!
  #15   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2007, 01:40 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Wow, a chapter a day... Makes it hard to keep up and comment...

As I was going say in my comment of part three the real Rowan magic has shown up in the last two parts...

The first two chapters were rather standard muscle-theft/body-swap setup. Although there were an few suggestions at a deeper story; it stayed very much a formula piece and as such was out of character for Rowan. Now finally the real Rowan comes out... and the characters start to have depth and the plot more convoluted.

It appears that the muscle theft was not the intent of Walkers spell. It seen that he had planned to for Joel to become his somewhat submissive sex slave and remain a sludly jock. Walker "sucking the life" (or jockness) out of Joel was as much a surprise to Walker as it was to Joel.

This miss-cast spell has interesting in the possiblities... It look like Walker is take over Joel's life bit by bit. So far Joel is keeping his studly build and is just lossing size. If he drops another few more inches he will be off the team and Walker will be moving up the food chain in football... how small will Joel get...

That Walker decides to go out for football seems out of character is he starting to assume Joels preferences in addition to his size... will he go straight like Joel was at the start...

I agree with TheMM this definately needs more than five chapter...

Ender...

Last edited by Ender; March 8th, 2007 at 06:37 AM.
  #16   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2007, 05:12 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Tea is more natural

Quote:

Plus coffee sucks in any and all forms.

Like Ender said, to chapter 5 and beyond.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #17   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2007, 09:00 PM

ts1976 is on a distinguished road
I'm not usually into this sub-genre either, but I'm really enjoying this story too. Hopefully, you'll keep writing it, but it doesn't have to be now. You are allowed to take your time, you know.
  #18   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2007, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greedycigarson
First read every time I check the forums!
lol. Cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorex414
love it and could you post about five or six more chapters...
Yeah... That looks to be about right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyggurat
You've been encouraging me to write, which--believe it or not--takes some effort.
This whole 'rival' thing is working for me. I'm going to need an oxygen tank by the time it's over though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redkage
To be perfectly honest, I didn't really see you as a "muscle theft" kinda person.
Understandable, being that I've never written a muscle theft story before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelocolobo
Walker gives me the creeps but I'm fascinated by the story.
Is it weird that I like Walker? It's probably weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferro
I would be remiss if I didn't comment on your new icon, which is a stunning representation of Joel around the time of casting...or maybe of a future Walker.
I adore the avatar I'm pairing with this story.
Quote:
You have a good protagonist in Joel, and you're letting us see him learn about his old self even as he's caught in Walker's spell and changing against his will and desire. The tight first person keeps us from knowing much about Walker, and while he is creepy -- anyone who would attempt theft of will and/or strength is by definition creepy -- it seems to me that though he's enjoying his physical improvements and control over Joel, he's in over his head: the spell isn't working as he truly wanted, and he isn't getting the Joel he wanted...and if what he's said is true, he can't go back and try again.
That pretty much hits it right on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymuscleboy
Muscle theft is one of those topics that I hate so much I love it (or love it so much I hate it).
Muscle theft scares the hell outta me! But it's a good scary. Like a guilty horror movie kind of thrill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo9mark
I love the muscle theft genre and got hooked on your story from the first chapter. I appreciate the daily chapters too, it definitely makes it even a better read while the previous chapter is still so fresh in my mind. Anyhow, I am going to say that you are in my top three favorite muscle theft authors.
Wow, I'm glad that you like my first attempt. Gotta thank X for a lot of it, since I wouldn't even read these kind of stories if it weren't for starting on his. I'm flying through so fast that it's sorta making me dizzy, but that's definitely part of the fun.

Quote:
The only point I'd make:
Thanks, I think it's some of my best stuff too.

Revenge... Revenge...

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
In most of theft stories the parasite is someone that whether really envies/hates the victim for his muscles, his size and popularity, or he simply doesn't care for the one he is draining from.
Yeah, I think part of the scariness of this story is that Joel really isn't a bad guy. In fact, he's even likable, and you don't want to see bad things happen to him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by greedycigarson
Quote:

xoxo

Richard

Said better than i did- exactly my feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by locked_closet
I think that in your writing, what speaks to everyone most of all, is just the way you bring in the emotions, the humanity. And what really gets me is how you can write about slightly obscure subjects and make them seem like a real-life everyday occurance kind of thing. I mean, take Spade for example. That whole situation was out of this world, even for someone like me.
Ah Spade. I was actually in the middle of writing a sequel to that story when I started writing this one. X was stressed out, *I* was stressed out. Now we're having a mad-dash ball. lol.

Should make getting back to my novel a lot fresher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender
Wow, a chapter a day... Makes it hard to keep up and comment...
Yeah, try writing them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM
Plus coffee sucks in any and all forms.
{gasp!} Perish the thought! Coffee is GLORIOUS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts1976
I'm not usually into this sub-genre either, but I'm really enjoying this story too. Hopefully, you'll keep writing it, but it doesn't have to be now. You are allowed to take your time, you know.
Thanks. But part of the thrill is seeing if I can DO it. I'm having so much fun trying. lol.

-The Tick

Last edited by Rowan; May 16th, 2007 at 10:24 PM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options