The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to wannabehuge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2013, 12:30 AM

wannabehuge is on a distinguished road
I Hate Lab Partners

Okay, this is my first and LAST request. I've been working on this for a guy for almost a year. Really sorry, dude.
He wanted a muscle macro growth story with foot fetishism. So here you go.

I finally got an idea for an ending because of recent conversations with http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/t/h/thenn.jpg?1~TheNN. Thanks for that. http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/s/smile.gif

Is it a blessing, or a curse to have a jock as your science partner in chemistry class?
So I love to stare at those big bulging biceps, I can still concentrate on mixing the chemicals. The only problem is that the stupid football player keeps asking if he can drink it. Why is it that the bigger they are, the more they think they can eat anything?

"So when can I drink it?"

"You can't drink it, meathead. We have no idea what it'll do, fucktard."

"Whoa, little man's got some bite." he smirked down at me. God look at that perfect smile. The only thing keeping me from pouncing on him is me insulting him, but all he does is smile down at me. I'd be his bitch in a second, worshiping his big thick juicy....

"Dammit!" I accidentally added too much sugar water to the solution.

"Hey that smells sweet. Pretty sure I can drink it now" he reached for the mixture, but I whipped his hand with my pencil.

"Just take notes, you dumb jock. I don't want you to fuck this up. I need this A."

"Aren't you like guaranteed an A, just for being a nerd?"

"No. Unlike you, I have to work hard for my grade."

"Hey, I work hard for it too!"

"Screwing the teacher does not count as 'hard work', asshole." admittedly I started to get hard. The idea of him fucking a teacher. His big sweaty muscles dominating the teacher, demanding that he get his reward. The teacher would moan and beg while his ass was pounded by that big fat-

It happened so fast, I couldn't react, the dumb idiot reached for the beaker and held it up over his mouth. "No! Don't drink that!" but it was too late. The liquid slipped past his lips, and down his throat, flexing as he gulped down the experimental fluid. How is it possible for someone to be sexy while doing something so dumb?!

He sighed as he set down the beaker. And then it happened. It was a low rumble, kinda a gurgle in his stomach. It was steadily getting louder, building up inside him. He rubbed his abs then, "uuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrppppp." he belched the loudest and longest burp I had ever heard.

"Well, there goes our lab." I rested my chin in my hand and stared at the front of the room. It was too late to start another batch, and now I was gonna get no credit for all the work I did. All because jocks are always hungry, and want to eat or drink anything they find. I bet if I put a little sauce on a car, he'd eat it. He probably wouldn't get it if I called him "dumpster gut".

That's when the bell rang. I didn't even take another look at the jock. I just wanted to get out of there. I just had two more classes, and then I'd get to go home. Maybe shoot the teacher an e-mail explaining what the idiot did. He'd probably scold me, saying that I should've reported it in class, that it could've had side effects. But I don't care what happens to the idiot. He'll get what he deserves.

So I went to English. Totally boring. Nothing new. And as I was walking through the halls to go to math, I saw the idiot again. He was talking to a bunch of his buddies, flexing his arms. Showing off as they fawned over ever tensed muscle. Fucking asshole. Why are the good genetics wasted on those idiots? I caught myself starring, and I realized that he looked a little different. Kinda bigger, I guess you could say. His muscles were bulging in his clothes a bit more than normal. His shirt was pulled tight across his chest; the guy's arms had totally filled out his sleeves. If he flexed any harder, they'd probably rip. And as he lifted his arms for a double bicep pose, I saw the pit stains. He'd probably just come from gym class. That's why he looked bigger; he'd just pumped up his muscles with the weights. I bit my lip and scurried off to class, hoping nobody saw my boner.

I went to my last class. Day dreaming about the asshole that I'd love to fuck my ass hole. Luckily, having my mind somewhere else, I didn't even notice the time flying by, until the bell rang. But I had to stay behind. I couldn't get up and run into the halls with my cock tenting my jeans. So I took my time, putting my stuff in my bag. I walked into the hall, and found it totally empty. I went to my locker, and started shifting my books from my backpack. And then, "Hey there, buddy boy!"

I turned and saw him. Is it possible that he's bigger than from the last break between classes? It must be. His seams on his jeans look fit to burst, his thighs clearly outlined underneath, his shirt now has a few small tears on the sleeves from his biceps. And all the buttons on that same polo shirt are nowhere to be seen; clearly they have popped off at some point.

But not trying to give myself away, I had to say, "What do you want? Gonna pound me for letting you drink something that didn't agree with your cast iron stomach? I told you not to drink it, but you-"

"Whoa, dude. Just chill for a sec. I actually want to make more."

He smiled at me, and as much as I wanted to say yes, just to spend more time with him, my better judgment made me ask, "Why?"

"It's fucking amazing, man! It?s like a massive muscle growth syrup or something!"

"Really?"

"Come on, kid. Do you really not see a difference?" he flexed for me. And I did let out a little whimper, wanting to kiss his bicep, but I don't think he heard me. "So you gotta make more for me!"

"It?s not a good idea. We don't know the side effects or anything about it. I'm not even sure how I made it."

"Look at this," he flexed his bicep again for me, "this is the side effect, and I want more of it. You know what, I'll just show you." he picked me up and slung me I've his shoulder.

"Whoa! Hey! Put me down, asshole!"

"Just hold on, I want to show you something." he carried me across school; luckily nobody was on campus to see me like this.

"Can I at least walk on my own?"

"No, you're too slow, and besides, we're here." he set me down and opened the door to the gym.

We walked inside and found all the weights and other equipment out. "Okay, watch this." he sat down at the bench press, and slowly started to lift the bar with weight that I couldn't even imagine being lifted by a human being. But he did it. With some grunts, and deep breathing, he benched the weight. And that's when I heard it.

It was a soft creaking noise, and then a rip as his polo started to tear down the middle. On closer inspection, I saw that all of his muscles were growing. The seams straining everywhere, until some strands burst, releasing patches of skin. He was literally growing before my eyes.

My mouth dropped, I had invented the ultimate steroid. My eyes probably turned to dollar signs that only got bigger as the jock did. I was gonna be rich, and the guy was gonna be huge!

His jeans burst at the seams of the inner and outer thighs. His waist getting thick with abs that bunched up into solid bricks. These muscles strained and popped the button on his fly. His pants peeled off him like a banana peel. Only the bananas were two insanely massive muscular thighs.

He set down the weight and stood up. His heaving breathing puffing out his new massive chest till his shirt totally split down the middle. He then ripped off his shirt, and then his jeans. The jock gave me a little flex show in only his boxerbreifs and sneakers. His socks showing the definition in his calves that could now be called cows.

He went through poses like a pro bodybuilder. Clearly this guy spends too much time in front of a mirror.

He beamed at me; he definitely knew I was enjoying this. But I don't think he knows just how much I really was enjoying it. After the display, he pulled some sweats out of his bag. He pulled on the navy blue sweat pants, not bothering to take off his shoes, and then the white sweatshirt over his head. He still looked massive, the normally loose sweats now showing his thick bulk underneath.

"So what do you think?" he bounced his pecs.

"I-I think you're still growing." I pointed out that his clothes were slowly getting tighter. Pulling across his muscles.

"Yeah, that's nothing to worry about. It stops after a few minutes."

"That's something we'd have to put on the label."

"Label? What label?"

"The label, for when we sell it."

"Fuck that, dude. You're gonna make it for me, and only me. I'm going to be the biggest guy in the world, and you are not gonna tell anyone about this. I'm gonna be fucking massive! Got it?" he poked my chest for emphasis. Though he didn't even have to do that. I was already intimidated by his height. Standing in front of me, it was clear that not only had his muscle mass increased, but he has also gotten a foot taller, must have been seven feet tall. My head used to measure up to his chest, but now, looking straight forward I was staring at this abs.

"Look, Bone-head, if this works this great, I can sell it. I'll be fucking rich off my as-ooof!"

Next thing I know, I'm lying down on my back and he's got his foot on my chest, pinning me down. "No, you don't get it, ass-wipe. This is only for me," as he got louder, I could hear his shoes creaking, his feet growing inside like the rest of him," this stuff is gonna make me famous. The biggest man alive! The strongest man alive!" his toes broke through the front of his shoes as the laces began to snap. "And I can't have anybody rivaling me. I can't have anybody, stepping on my toes." his shoes basically disintegrated off his feet in shreds, but somehow, his socks were still holding up.

"Get off me! You're too heavy, I-I can't breathe!" I gasped for air as I grabbed his ankle and tried to shove it off me. But I couldn't do anything; I was trapped there under his foot gasping for air as his weight increased on my rib cage.

"You gotta promise that you're only gonna make it for me!"

"Fine! Fine! I promise!" I was punching his ankle, clawing at the top of his foot, anything to get him off.

"Oh? I don't believe you. Make me believe you."

"I swear! I'll only make it for you! I'll do anything you want, just get off me!"

"Hm? Anything?" he started sliding his foot up my chest, soon it was covering my face. Literally, his foot was bigger than my face, and being under there, gasping for air, all I got in my lungs was his musk. His sweaty foot stink was in my nose, and it was the most powerful thing I ever smelled. ?Worship my feet! Show me that you?re gonna do whatever I say. I?m not moving till you do.?

I had no choice. If I prolonged and struggled anymore, I?d be crushed under his foot. I did what I had to. I?m not proud of it; it was the worst moment of my life. I can still smell his sweat, but I did what I had to in order to survive. My clawing at his foot turned to groping, massaging. I rubbed the sides of his foot while kissing the sole he pressed his toes against my cheek.

?Good. Now taste it. Suck the sweat out of my sock.? He smirked down at me. A knowing grin, knowing that I was helpless, that I was basically his provider. If I didn?t make this formula for him, if I didn?t do everything for him, that?d he?d crush me like a grape.

To tell you the truth, I?m not all that sure what happened that that point. The hot stink of his foot filled my nostrils, and I nearly passed out. Doing everything in my power to stay conscious, I think I started to hallucinate. I dunno. It- it started to smell good. It was strong, it was masculine, and it was all that I wanted.

I took his toes into my mouth, sucking the sweat out of the sock, still rubbing the sides. My tongue flicked against the sole of his foot, his powerful foot. I could feel every muscle in the arch, these masculine feet that held up the biggest teen, no, the biggest man in the world. I closed my eyes and started sucking on his big toe, which was only getting bigger. Soon it filled my mouth and I had to pull off. I opened my eyes, the kid was probably over 7ft now. Wait, what? He?s taller?! He?s taller, he?s stronger, his power has clearly gotten to his head, and he?s angry. I CREATED THE HULK!!!

He finally moved his foot, and told me to stand up, and by the time I was standing, I realized I was at eye level with his knees. He?s growing faster, I can?t even be accurate about his height anymore, he?s growing too fast for me to judge.

The floorboards started to crack under the weight of the growing stud, his entire body tensing and flexing. His pecs pushing outward, his lats widening, forcing his arms out, ?YES! MORE!!!?

I doubt his growth was supposed to last this long. I don?t know what I did, but I?m not sure I cared at that point. I was mesmerized, every second his sex appeal grew with his body. His sweats ripping apart, his socks finally burst from his calves turned full grown bulls. His underwear was losing the battle, the legs totally burst on his boxerbreifs, leaving only briefs behind.

Naturally, I stood there like an idiot. This guy that was the most popular guy in the entire town was suddenly a muscle monster, and I just stayed there. I watched as his pecs blocked his face from my view, they must have been quite large, because the guy was shouting, ?MORE! MOAR! MOR-MHP!! MMPH!?

His shouting lust for more power turned to grunts. His pectorals had swollen up so much they were forcing his mouth shut. The mass of muscle that was my lab partner this morning was filling up the entire gym. All the equipment was forced against the walls, and then, his head hit the ceiling. The roof cracked, and he was forced to crouch, then squat, and finally sit. But his head touched the ceiling again in a matter of seconds. The roof bowed out, and then it cracked, his growth forced him through the ceiling. I was too focused on that to notice that his legs were growing, and I found myself pinned between the wall and his giant foot that was bigger than me.

?And honestly, that?s the last thing I remember, officer.?

The officer sighed, ?You?re lucky you didn?t get hurt, kid. The arch of his foot kept you from being crushed.?

The nerd looked up at the beast being tied by straps coming out of a fleet of helicopters. ?If you don?t mind me asking, what?s going to happen to him??

?Well, I suppose they?re gonna try to put him back to normal. Anyways, thanks for your statement, but I need to go help search the building to see if there was anybody else inside.? He patted the young geek on the shoulder, ?Don?t worry about him, he?ll be fine.?

The policeman turned and walked into the building through a gaping hole in the wall. He started down the first hall, and noticed an open door. On the table was a beaker with a small amount of liquid at the bottom. He lifted it up and took a whiff?

?it smelled sweet?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to wannabehuge For This Useful Post:
atbkv (March 25th, 2013), BB501s (April 2nd, 2013), bearaf (May 19th, 2013), Blasphemer (March 23rd, 2013), cowboybear (March 26th, 2013), curinga (March 24th, 2013), cutlerfan (March 23rd, 2013), dickasauras (July 17th, 2013), flamedelft (March 24th, 2013), Hanugumo (March 23rd, 2013), hshunk (March 25th, 2013), jcb60970 (March 23rd, 2013), jobber333 (March 29th, 2013), littledude (March 23rd, 2013), Logan2009 (April 1st, 2013), Londonboy (March 23rd, 2013), manlion (March 23rd, 2013), milwmuscleguy (March 24th, 2013), musclelaz (March 25th, 2013), musclelover1996 (March 23rd, 2013), muscular (March 23rd, 2013), mystery7 (March 24th, 2013), Neonando (March 31st, 2013), nnnrg (March 23rd, 2013), peace4255 (March 23rd, 2013), Rarity (March 23rd, 2013), Ravemobile (March 23rd, 2013), Reeza (March 23rd, 2013), Shelby (March 23rd, 2013), stringra1970 (March 23rd, 2013), Terrylee Long (March 23rd, 2013), TKnTexas55 (March 23rd, 2013), Tundy (March 23rd, 2013), weaknobody (March 23rd, 2013), WTigerX8 (March 23rd, 2013), xenon (March 23rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2013, 12:49 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
It was a nice touch at the end. He turns into a ball of muscle and at least he's not stuck that way. Having his pecs seal his yapper was a plus.
  #3   Add to peace4255's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2013, 07:11 AM

peace4255 is on a distinguished road
Thanks!

Nice story, and thank you for sharing it! I enjoyed it!
  #4   Add to wannabehuge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2013, 10:41 AM

wannabehuge is on a distinguished road
I'm glad you two like it, took me forever to write, and I still feel the ending is lacking something, like it's rushed, but I'm glad it's still liked.
  #5   Add to Tundy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2013, 02:00 PM

Tundy is on a distinguished road
I liked the ending even if it was rushe d. There aren't alot of overbuffed muscle growth parts on this site.
  #6   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2013, 06:20 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabehuge View Post
I'm glad you two like it, took me forever to write, and I still feel the ending is lacking something, like it's rushed, but I'm glad it's still liked.
It was rushed. But there's really nothing wrong with that. The only time when it's not OK to rush something is when there's a cliff hanger, returning from a cliff hanger, or when something bad happens to a good guy.

EX: Flash Fire

The chapter finishes with one of the main characters (David - nicknamed Beau) in the middle of climbing the cliff - a painful and tiring endeavor. He ran through a blazing house and is currently surrounded by fire and smoke while climbing. But he's half way up the rocks. . . The author leaves you on a cliff hanger and doesn't bring it up again for 2 chapters. The last chapter? The fire men/cops/whatever come in and say "Oh yeah, he died of dehydration. He was found on top of the rocks."

Summary of Parent's reaction: "OMG that's pretty bad! At least we have our daughter and now we will never take her for granted. Hey, Mexican girl who barely speaks English, I know you're super young and you work for our neighbor because it's impossible for you to get a job. How about we adopt you? Yay! Now let's all go out for icecream."

Excuse me. No. What did I just read?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
nnnrg (March 26th, 2013), renbear (March 23rd, 2013), wannabehuge (March 24th, 2013)
  #7   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2013, 12:34 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
That's amazing!! I can't say how long I Was waiting for something like this!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options