The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #41   Add to bulkybud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2013, 04:35 AM

bulkybud is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad View Post
Bulky, from what it sounds like, you're big enough so that your muscles will pop even in a dress shirt!

But really...you can't go wrong with a nice tight polo shirt, right? One that shows off your arms and is tight in the chest.
Polo shirts work well, see my post in "When Others Notice".

But I went through my dress shirts yesterday and all of the XXL's are tight though the shoulders- nice to show off in, but uncomfortable to wear for very long. I have a couple of XXXL's that fit well in the shoulders, but are WAY too big around the waist.

I'm on my cutting phase right now, so maybe I'll fit back into the XXL's. But only for a while if my training plans continue as I want.

Yes, it's a problem.

But it's not going to stop me from getting bigger.

bulkybud
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to bulkybud For This Useful Post:
vlad (April 14th, 2013)
  #42   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2013, 11:30 AM

inm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to inm
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulkybud View Post

But I went through my dress shirts yesterday and all of the XXL's are tight though the shoulders- nice to show off in, but uncomfortable to wear for very long. I have a couple of XXXL's that fit well in the shoulders, but are WAY too big around the waist.

I'm on my cutting phase right now, so maybe I'll fit back into the XXL's. But only for a while if my training plans continue as I want.

Yes, it's a problem.

bulkybud
Get them retailored.
  #43   Add to lilgiantjake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2013, 01:01 PM

lilgiantjake is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to lilgiantjake
=============

Quote:
Originally Posted by stronguns View Post
I was at the eye doctors waiting to get my new glasses when in walks this guy with his wife. They sit down and start staring at me. I decided to make it worth their while so I bounced my pecs a few times then put my right hand on my left knee and pressed down. This caused my tricep to flare out and show the striations and horse shoe shape. He immediately grabbed his own arm. I love it when guys do that, it's obvious they are comparing their own muscle with yours. I relaxed and tensed the muscle several times. All of a sudden I saw his pants tent up. she saw it too. She hit him on the arm and gave him the most disgusting look. I guess what I did next was cruel, but I couldn't resist. I took my hand off my leg and put my index finger up to my glasses to push them up my nose. Keeping my finger there, I flexed my bicep and tensed my tricep. Poor guy lost it. Had to get up and run to the men's room. She glared at me. I just smiled.
-----------------------------------------

Last edited by lilgiantjake; April 14th, 2013 at 01:17 PM. Reason: -
  #44   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2013, 01:42 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
i love this thread!!!
  #45   Add to qwerty476662's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2013, 03:36 PM

qwerty476662 is on a distinguished road
I recently started wearing sleeveless shirts in the gym. It's mostly just to show off more myself though. I really like watching my biceps swell and the veins grow visible as I do preacher curls.

Then last week a guy in the locker room told me that he "liked watching you train arms" and that he could see I was getting bigger. Felt good.
  #46   Add to MLMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2013, 09:51 PM

MLMuscle is on a distinguished road
Wore Sleeveless Dress Shirt at another wedding!

As I mentioned in my post above, I went to another wedding today wearing my sleeveless dress shirt. It was AWESOME and I had the BEST time ever. I made sure that my muscles were pumped up before I went and actually got to do some flexing! I did 2 bicep flexes and 2 "Most Musculars"! Normally, I'm pretty shy but I'm really trying to be more outgoing and am starting to really get into flexing my muscles for people who want to see. I hope that's a good thing!

The first "Most Muscular' pose I did was at the table I was sitting at at the reception. All of the people at the table asked me about my muscles and bodybuilding and then asked me to flex. So, I did a "Most Muscular" pose for them (I really flexed HARD so all of my veins pushed way out - I am very vascular and ripped). The guys at the table loved it and were fascinated with all of the veins, but the females didn't seem very crazy about it at all. BUT, what was really incredible was that there actually was ANOTHER guy there wearing a sleeveless dress shirt that just could not stop staring at my muscles the whole time. I'm totally serious-not making this up. I NEVER expected there to be 2 sleeveless guys there. At first, when I saw the sleeveless shirt on him (and because I was so far away), I thought he was a girl (especially since he was so thin and had fairly long hair) but when I walked past his table, it turned out he was a guy! He was dressed kind of "punk" and was wearing a really nice sleeveless dress shirt and some very nice-looking pants which actually were "capri" style that stopped right above his calf muscles (I guess weddings are just not as formal as they used to be!) I have a few pairs of these pants and they are cool since they show off your calves and are easy to flex your calf muscles in if you want to show them off. Anyway, he had incredibly thin biceps and calves and was apparently fascinated with my muscles. Ultimately, I ended up doing front bicep and "Most Muscular" poses for him and it is kind of a long story and if anyone wants to hear more about it, send me a message and I'll tell more details about it since this post is really getting kind of long and my hand is getting tired from all the typing!!

It was all cool and a lot of fun and I'm really enjoying showing off my muscles (I hope that this is OK, but when other guys show off their muscles in public, I don't mind and like it a lot)!!!

Last edited by MLMuscle; April 14th, 2013 at 10:02 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MLMuscle For This Useful Post:
ihavebigpecs (April 15th, 2013), inm (April 16th, 2013), qwerty476662 (April 14th, 2013), Shelby (April 15th, 2013)
  #47   Add to ihavebigpecs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2013, 09:42 AM

ihavebigpecs is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLMuscle View Post
As I mentioned in my post above, I went to another wedding today wearing my sleeveless dress shirt. It was AWESOME and I had the BEST time ever. I made sure that my muscles were pumped up before I went and actually got to do some flexing! I did 2 bicep flexes and 2 "Most Musculars"! Normally, I'm pretty shy but I'm really trying to be more outgoing and am starting to really get into flexing my muscles for people who want to see. I hope that's a good thing!

The first "Most Muscular' pose I did was at the table I was sitting at at the reception. All of the people at the table asked me about my muscles and bodybuilding and then asked me to flex. So, I did a "Most Muscular" pose for them (I really flexed HARD so all of my veins pushed way out - I am very vascular and ripped). The guys at the table loved it and were fascinated with all of the veins, but the females didn't seem very crazy about it at all. BUT, what was really incredible was that there actually was ANOTHER guy there wearing a sleeveless dress shirt that just could not stop staring at my muscles the whole time. I'm totally serious-not making this up. I NEVER expected there to be 2 sleeveless guys there. At first, when I saw the sleeveless shirt on him (and because I was so far away), I thought he was a girl (especially since he was so thin and had fairly long hair) but when I walked past his table, it turned out he was a guy! He was dressed kind of "punk" and was wearing a really nice sleeveless dress shirt and some very nice-looking pants which actually were "capri" style that stopped right above his calf muscles (I guess weddings are just not as formal as they used to be!) I have a few pairs of these pants and they are cool since they show off your calves and are easy to flex your calf muscles in if you want to show them off. Anyway, he had incredibly thin biceps and calves and was apparently fascinated with my muscles. Ultimately, I ended up doing front bicep and "Most Muscular" poses for him and it is kind of a long story and if anyone wants to hear more about it, send me a message and I'll tell more details about it since this post is really getting kind of long and my hand is getting tired from all the typing!!

It was all cool and a lot of fun and I'm really enjoying showing off my muscles (I hope that this is OK, but when other guys show off their muscles in public, I don't mind and like it a lot)!!!
Sounds great! Glad it went so well. Maybe you and the other other guy will start a trend of sleeveless dress shirts at weddings. Keep flexing!
  #48   Add to ihavebigpecs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2013, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulkybud View Post

Yes, it's a problem.

bulkybud
Tight in XXL, you must be HUGE!
  #49   Add to MLMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2013, 12:24 AM

Muscle flexing in the hardware store!

I love to flex whenever I can and especially since I am so vascular now, I love to see how people react. I hope that this doesn't sound "shallow" or anything like that, but I like to show off the results of my bodybuilding (especially since, for many years before my muscles grew from bodybuilding, I was very thin and was often picked-on). So, last nite, I got dressed to go to the gym (wearing a T-shirt with the sleeves completely cut off). However, I needed some metal washers for something that I had been working on over the weekend and ran down to the local ACE hardware store right down the block before going to the gym (wearing my sleeveless T). I go there all the time and know everyone in there and there is this one guy (a real thin guy who always wears shirts with extra short sleeves that show off his really thin arms almost up to his shoulders) who I can tell is into muscle on guys. I got the washers and noticed an older lady picking up some buckets of paint that the paint-guy just mixed up for her. They were heavy and I offered to carry them for her and did. Well, I purposely took them up to the thin guy and as I went up there, I said to him: "Man, these are heavy - I don't think that I'll need to go to the gym tonite! And I then curled the paint cans a few times so that my biceps flexed and pumped up! My veins immediately started bulging out (actually they always show). He just couldn't stop looking at my muscles and veins (and the woman was looking too). He didn't know what to say except something like: "Man you must be able to lift a lot" and then smiled at me. I wasn't doing it to be mean or anything, but I just knew that he would really like it! Then, I put the cans on the counter, leaned on the counter, and did a few tricep flexes just for good measure! Anyway, he just looked, smiled, and didn't know what to say. Anyone else had a similar experience in a store, etc.?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MLMuscle For This Useful Post:
brutus (April 17th, 2013), ihavebigpecs (April 17th, 2013), inm (April 17th, 2013)
  #50   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2013, 03:16 AM

inm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to inm
Seeee, people just dont understand! you're a giver, you like to share your wealth of biceps for all to enjoy!
  #51   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2013, 08:38 AM

brutus is on a distinguished road
MLMuscle,
Not quite the same, because I usually don't *try* to show off, but sometimes I will pick up something on my way to the gym, or groceries on my way home from the gym. I'll have a cashier say stuff like, "Ma'am, just have that white guy behind you pick up that water/other heavy object, he looks like he can easily get it." Of course I do, like your little show the other night, it's the only courteous thing to do!
  #52   Add to charmcitywop's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2013, 10:40 AM

charmcitywop is on a distinguished road
Started wearing polo shirts to work with the warmer weather. Walked into a meeting yesterday and one of the guys, who appears to have a lean muscular build, said,"Look at Vince showing off the guns". I replied, "Sun's out, guns out".

Earlier in the week I was in a meeting and another guy, big powerlifter part time personal trainer, said, "Let's wrap this up, Vince and I need to get to the gym".
Big RR (May 13th, 2013), brutus (April 17th, 2013)
  #53   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2013, 12:56 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmcitywop View Post
"Sun's out, guns out".
I love that! I need to use that some time!
  #54   Add to MLMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2013, 04:04 PM

More interesting public muscle flexing!

Just another muscle item that happened today after work (I hope you like hearing about this stuff and, if not, let me know!) ? Right down the street from me is a very, very small branch of our local bank which I go to frequently. I know all of the tellers that work there, including a guy that has always checked out my muscles since I often go there in something sleeveless before heading to the gym. This guy is fairly thin and, even when he is giving me my money, taking a deposit, etc. he is always checking out my muscles and veins. About 4 months ago, he said that he was starting to go to the gym to begin bodybuilding since he wanted to look good sleeveless and have some veins (he has always been fascinated with my veins and has always asked me questions about my bodybuilding, diet, etc.) Anyway, I?ve been noticing that, each time I?ve gone in there over the last few months or so, his sleeves have been getting shorter and shorter (he went from long sleeves, to short sleeves, even shorter sleeves, and he even had on a shirt with cap sleeves one time). I also noticed that he would often pull up his sleeves slightly to show off his arms when I would come in! Seriously!

BUT, today, I went in and he actually had on a sleeveless dress shirt like the ones that I wear (he saw me in one a few times and asked where it got it). It was totally cool to see him in it (his manager was very flexible and said he could wear it). Anyway, he wanted to show me his bicep muscle and flexed it. I was surprised at how much bigger the muscle had grown and he was totally proud of it (he even had some veins that were starting to show out). Even more cool was that he asked me to compare my bicep muscle and veins with his (I was sleeveless, too) and we had a muscle flex-off right there in the bank!! His bicep muscle was still pretty small, but I was surprised when he kept flexing the muscle and his peak really pushed up. I complimented him on how big his muscle was getting and he just loved the compliment. He said that he also loved going sleeveless now, loved to ?show off?, and that soon his bicep muscle would grow bigger than mine!

The whole flex-off was really cool although I got some weird, disgusted looks from a few of the other tellers when I flexed and my muscle peaked which caused my veins to stick way out which I?m sure they thought looked gross! Anyway, it was fun to compare muscles and it will be interesting to see just how big his muscle grows now that he likes to go sleeveless and show it off in public. If you like, I can keep you posted. Just another public muscle flexing moment?!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MLMuscle For This Useful Post:
Big RR (April 28th, 2013), BigSteve6ft3 (May 13th, 2013), brutus (April 26th, 2013), cg12345 (April 28th, 2013), ihavebigpecs (April 27th, 2013), Jaekel (April 27th, 2013), jtchef (May 1st, 2013), luap82 (May 6th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (April 27th, 2013), rosco (May 4th, 2013), toby182 (April 27th, 2013)
  #55   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2013, 04:30 PM

Quote:
If you like, I can keep you posted. Just another public muscle flexing moment?!
Oh God yes!!!
Please keep us posted on the hot teller-boy!!!
  #56   Add to LeatherMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2013, 04:46 PM

LeatherMuscle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmuscle View Post
just another muscle item that happened today after work (i hope you like hearing about this stuff and, if not, let me know!) ? right down the street from me is a very, very small branch of our local bank which i go to frequently. I know all of the tellers that work there, including a guy that has always checked out my muscles since i often go there in something sleeveless before heading to the gym. This guy is fairly thin and, even when he is giving me my money, taking a deposit, etc. He is always checking out my muscles and veins. About 4 months ago, he said that he was starting to go to the gym to begin bodybuilding since he wanted to look good sleeveless and have some veins (he has always been fascinated with my veins and has always asked me questions about my bodybuilding, diet, etc.) anyway, i?ve been noticing that, each time i?ve gone in there over the last few months or so, his sleeves have been getting shorter and shorter (he went from long sleeves, to short sleeves, even shorter sleeves, and he even had on a shirt with cap sleeves one time). I also noticed that he would often pull up his sleeves slightly to show off his arms when i would come in! Seriously!

But, today, i went in and he actually had on a sleeveless dress shirt like the ones that i wear (he saw me in one a few times and asked where it got it). It was totally cool to see him in it (his manager was very flexible and said he could wear it). Anyway, he wanted to show me his bicep muscle and flexed it. I was surprised at how much bigger the muscle had grown and he was totally proud of it (he even had some veins that were starting to show out). Even more cool was that he asked me to compare my bicep muscle and veins with his (i was sleeveless, too) and we had a muscle flex-off right there in the bank!! His bicep muscle was still pretty small, but i was surprised when he kept flexing the muscle and his peak really pushed up. I complimented him on how big his muscle was getting and he just loved the compliment. He said that he also loved going sleeveless now, loved to ?show off?, and that soon his bicep muscle would grow bigger than mine!

The whole flex-off was really cool although i got some weird, disgusted looks from a few of the other tellers when i flexed and my muscle peaked which caused my veins to stick way out which i?m sure they thought looked gross! Anyway, it was fun to compare muscles and it will be interesting to see just how big his muscle grows now that he likes to go sleeveless and show it off in public. If you like, i can keep you posted. Just another public muscle flexing moment?!
hell yeah man i wanna know more ddue!
The Following User Says Thank You to LeatherMuscle For This Useful Post:
Big RR (April 28th, 2013)
  #57   Add to MLMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2013, 09:28 AM

OK, Ill keep you posted! I was surprised at how much this guy's muscle had grown and now that he's confident enough to go sleeveless and flex in public, I'll flex and compare muscles with him whenever I go in and let you know how big his muscle grows!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MLMuscle For This Useful Post:
Big RR (May 13th, 2013), brutus (April 28th, 2013)
  #58   Add to ihavebigpecs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2013, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Just another muscle item that happened today after work (I hope you like hearing about this stuff and, if not, let me know!) ? Right down the street from me is a very, very small branch of our local bank which I go to frequently. I know all of the tellers that work there, including a guy that has always checked out my muscles since I often go there in something sleeveless before heading to the gym. This guy is fairly thin and, even when he is giving me my money, taking a deposit, etc. he is always checking out my muscles and veins. About 4 months ago, he said that he was starting to go to the gym to begin bodybuilding since he wanted to look good sleeveless and have some veins (he has always been fascinated with my veins and has always asked me questions about my bodybuilding, diet, etc.) Anyway, I?ve been noticing that, each time I?ve gone in there over the last few months or so, his sleeves have been getting shorter and shorter (he went from long sleeves, to short sleeves, even shorter sleeves, and he even had on a shirt with cap sleeves one time). I also noticed that he would often pull up his sleeves slightly to show off his arms when I would come in! Seriously!

BUT, today, I went in and he actually had on a sleeveless dress shirt like the ones that I wear (he saw me in one a few times and asked where it got it). It was totally cool to see him in it (his manager was very flexible and said he could wear it). Anyway, he wanted to show me his bicep muscle and flexed it. I was surprised at how much bigger the muscle had grown and he was totally proud of it (he even had some veins that were starting to show out). Even more cool was that he asked me to compare my bicep muscle and veins with his (I was sleeveless, too) and we had a muscle flex-off right there in the bank!! His bicep muscle was still pretty small, but I was surprised when he kept flexing the muscle and his peak really pushed up. I complimented him on how big his muscle was getting and he just loved the compliment. He said that he also loved going sleeveless now, loved to ?show off?, and that soon his bicep muscle would grow bigger than mine!

The whole flex-off was really cool although I got some weird, disgusted looks from a few of the other tellers when I flexed and my muscle peaked which caused my veins to stick way out which I?m sure they thought looked gross! Anyway, it was fun to compare muscles and it will be interesting to see just how big his muscle grows now that he likes to go sleeveless and show it off in public. If you like, I can keep you posted. Just another public muscle flexing moment?!
Great story! Next time you should ask him to cop a feel of your bicep when you flex. I'm sure he'ld love that!
The Following User Says Thank You to ihavebigpecs For This Useful Post:
Big RR (April 28th, 2013)
  #59   Add to MLMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2013, 03:36 PM

Great idea-I'm going there tomorrow to deposit a check and we'll see what happens! It seems like this guy is getting bigger and more muscular each time I see him and he is getting to like to go sleeveless and show off which is cool! Maybe we'll have another flex-off in front of everyone again!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MLMuscle For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (April 29th, 2013), Big RR (May 13th, 2013)
  #60   Add to charmcitywop's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2013, 04:35 PM

charmcitywop is on a distinguished road
Have you explained how great pictures and video are to document ones progress?
  #61   Add to MLMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2013, 05:02 PM

Yes, I did and hopefully he will start taking some pics! I showed him some of my before and after pics and he really thought that they were cool, so maybe he will make some. When you are first starting out, sometimes you don't really think about taking starting pics - In my case, I took a few and am glad that I did! Anyway, I'll keep you posted.
  #62   Add to MLMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2013, 04:28 PM

Update on muscular bank teller guy.

Just an update on the muscular sleeveless bank teller guy ? I went back into the bank today after work and saw the guy (he was wearing his sleeveless dress shirt again that I mentioned in prior posts). As I said before, this bank branch is tiny and has only 3 or 4 people working there and they pretty much go casual all the time (there is construction taking place on the road next to the bank branch and it is never busy). This guy is extremely competitive (in a cool way) and hasn?t been bodybulding for very long but is making really fast gains and loves to show off for me.

So, I went in there (sleeveless of course) and the minute he saw me when I went up to his counter, he did something cool! He was sitting on a stool next to his counter and he put his hands (palms up) under the counter and pulled up on the counter (seriously!). As he did this, his bicep muscles flexed and bulged and his veins started to show (he never had hardly any veins before, but now he did)! It was so AWESOME to watch and he did this a few times to pump up his muscles and I was really amazed at how fast his muscles were growing (and how much bigger his muscles got as he pumped them up). When he did this, the counter made a slight ?creak? noise as if his bicep muscles were strong enough to break it (but, of course I don?t think that they were, at least not yet!). I just stood there and watched him in his sleeveless shirt doing this and it was amazing. Anyway, we flexed and compared bicep muscles again and, while mine was bigger by a fair amount, he is growing FAST and keeps saying he will catch me soon. I love when guys are competitive about muscle!

One last really interesting thing that he did which was TOTALLY unexpected -I had a $50 check to cash and asked for a $50 bill. I was leaning on the counter and he went into his cash drawer and got out the bill. He was leaning on the counter, too. So, I went to take the bill from his hand and he pulled back slightly and I went to grab it again and, before you know it, our hands were locked with the $50 bill in-between and we were each pulling toward each other! Seriously - this really happened! It became a test of muscle size and strength and, as he pulled on my hand, I was amazed at how strong he was and big his muscle had pumped up as it was flexing from the strain. I pulled back hard and my muscle pumped up big too (he was staring at it and my veins the whole time). Well, I ended up pulling him toward me so much that he had to let go and I got the $50 bill in my hand - it was soooo crumpled-up by that point (but still in one piece thankfully!) How cool is that?? (fighting for my own money)! Anyway, he laughed and said that his muscles were getting bigger and stronger each week and that he would win next time and I laughed and left the bank. Anyway, I just thought that you?d like an update since this thread involves ?showing off? and this guy REALLY likes to show off ever since he started bodybuilding.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MLMuscle For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (May 2nd, 2013), Big RR (May 13th, 2013), BigSteve6ft3 (May 13th, 2013), cg12345 (May 1st, 2013), luap82 (May 6th, 2013), toby182 (May 1st, 2013)
  #63   Add to musclover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2013, 08:08 PM

musclover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclover
One of the hottest stories on here. Ever.

Quote:
Just an update on the muscular sleeveless bank teller guy ? I went back into the bank today after work and saw the guy (he was wearing his sleeveless dress shirt again that I mentioned in prior posts). As I said before, this bank branch is tiny and has only 3 or 4 people working there and they pretty much go casual all the time (there is construction taking place on the road next to the bank branch and it is never busy). This guy is extremely competitive (in a cool way) and hasn?t been bodybulding for very long but is making really fast gains and loves to show off for me.

So, I went in there (sleeveless of course) and the minute he saw me when I went up to his counter, he did something cool! He was sitting on a stool next to his counter and he put his hands (palms up) under the counter and pulled up on the counter (seriously!). As he did this, his bicep muscles flexed and bulged and his veins started to show (he never had hardly any veins before, but now he did)! It was so AWESOME to watch and he did this a few times to pump up his muscles and I was really amazed at how fast his muscles were growing (and how much bigger his muscles got as he pumped them up). When he did this, the counter made a slight ?creak? noise as if his bicep muscles were strong enough to break it (but, of course I don?t think that they were, at least not yet!). I just stood there and watched him in his sleeveless shirt doing this and it was amazing. Anyway, we flexed and compared bicep muscles again and, while mine was bigger by a fair amount, he is growing FAST and keeps saying he will catch me soon. I love when guys are competitive about muscle!

One last really interesting thing that he did which was TOTALLY unexpected -I had a $50 check to cash and asked for a $50 bill. I was leaning on the counter and he went into his cash drawer and got out the bill. He was leaning on the counter, too. So, I went to take the bill from his hand and he pulled back slightly and I went to grab it again and, before you know it, our hands were locked with the $50 bill in-between and we were each pulling toward each other! Seriously - this really happened! It became a test of muscle size and strength and, as he pulled on my hand, I was amazed at how strong he was and big his muscle had pumped up as it was flexing from the strain. I pulled back hard and my muscle pumped up big too (he was staring at it and my veins the whole time). Well, I ended up pulling him toward me so much that he had to let go and I got the $50 bill in my hand - it was soooo crumpled-up by that point (but still in one piece thankfully!) How cool is that?? (fighting for my own money)! Anyway, he laughed and said that his muscles were getting bigger and stronger each week and that he would win next time and I laughed and left the bank. Anyway, I just thought that you?d like an update since this thread involves ?showing off? and this guy REALLY likes to show off ever since he started bodybuilding.
  #64   Add to toby182's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2013, 08:20 PM

toby182 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to toby182
would like to be in your shoes
  #65   Add to MLMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2013, 10:31 PM

Muscular bank teller guy

It is really a cool situation and I?ll have to see what happens next! I was pretty stunned when we went muscle-to-muscle for the $50 bill (even though it was my money)! You should have seen what that $50 bill looked like when we were done (totally mashed from the two of us gripping each other?s hands so hard but in one piece fortunately as I mentioned earlier)! What was even more amazing was how his bicep muscle pumped up when we were wrestling for the money (amazing for a guy recently started in bodybuilding). Also, he was trying so hard to pull me forward that I noticed his shirt getting tight on him, supposedly from his pec muscles expanding. He is INCREDIBLY STRONG and it really caught me off guard when he pulled so hard on my hand and actually had the muscle power to pull me way forward and off balance when we first started. But, I?m stronger and more muscular than him so I was able to recover quickly although I was surprised at how much of my muscle strength it took to pull his hand toward mine.

Apparently, he is really into competitive muscle strength testing and flexing (and so am I - I just love to be challenged) and he was trying so hard that his bicep muscle was actually shaking! His grip strength and forearm thickness surprised me too. I wonder how big his muscles are going to grow and how fast? Anyway, I?ll keep you all posted if there is interest. I?ll have to figure out another strength test to do with him next time?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MLMuscle For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (May 2nd, 2013), Big RR (May 3rd, 2013), BigSteve6ft3 (May 13th, 2013), brutus (May 3rd, 2013), ihavebigpecs (May 2nd, 2013), milwmuscleguy (May 8th, 2013), stronguns (May 4th, 2013)
  #66   Add to joeylawrencefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2013, 11:20 PM

joeylawrencefan is on a distinguished road
This is so hot. Keep him growing.
  #67   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2013, 10:01 AM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
Quote:
Apparently, he is really into competitive muscle strength testing and flexing (and so am I - I just love to be challenged)
I think you should meet up after work for some real competition! Great stories. Love hearing about this.
  #68   Add to Dentistclark's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2013, 02:14 PM
Muscle obsessed worshiper

Dentistclark is on a distinguished road
Oh you lucky thing. Wish there was someone that hot in my bank! Is there interest in more updates? You bet!
  #69   Add to MLMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2013, 06:36 PM

Updates on muscular bank teller guy!

I'm going to the bank tomorrow (Wed.) to cash another check. I'll let you know what, if anything, happens! Any suggestions on muscle strength challenges, flexing, etc. I should do with the guy? It seems like every time I go in there, his muscles are bigger and stronger (and he is extremely competitive and determined to get bigger and more muscular than me)! Anyway, let me know!
  #70   Add to N2BudMusl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2013, 10:26 PM

N2BudMusl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to N2BudMusl Send a message via Yahoo to N2BudMusl
Well, I'm not a bber but seeing as how u put all that work into putting on more muscle, u might as well be proud and show it off....
  #71   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2013, 01:22 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
sleeveless dress shirt?
for wear in a profession like a bank teller?
I never heard of or seen such a thing, I cna't imagine it.
  #72   Add to MLMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2013, 01:26 PM

Sleeveless shirt

It's absolutely true - This is a tiny "satellite" bank branch in a strip mall and there are only a handful of people working there. All of the others wear jeans and T-shirts! Anyway, they let him wear it and it is totally cool, especially with his muscles getting so big.
  #73   Add to MLMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2013, 10:36 PM

Muscular teller update!

Well, right after work, I headed to the bank to cash another check and hopefully see the muscular teller guy. As I said before, this bank branch is hardly ever busy at that time of the day, is really small, and very informal. The guy was there and, as I expected, was wearing one of his sleeveless dress shirts (a different one this time) which actually was “higher cut” and exposed more of his shoulders. I noticed that his deltoid muscles were also getting bigger and you could see some good bands of muscle in them as he moved his arms. Anyway, the first thing that we did was exchange bicep muscle flexes. Seriously! (most people shake hands when meeting, but two competing muscle guys flex and show their biceps!!) We talked about his workouts and how big he was getting (which was really true). He told me again that he was sure that his muscles were growing much faster than mine and that he would soon surpass me in muscle size and strength and flexed his bicep again really close to me. Maybe I’m just imaging it, but it seems like every time I see his flexed muscle, it is bigger and has better definition. Anyway, I flexed for him again and he said that the difference in our muscles was getting smaller each week (he is being extremely competitive about this but in a very friendly way).

After talking a little more (I actually had some questions to ask about my checking account), he came out from behind the counter and asked one of the other tellers (only 2 others work there) to take care of his station. He said that he wanted to show me the bank’s new “automated self-serve” banking machine. So, we both walked over to the corner and there was a machine standing on the floor that looked like a smaller “ATM” that dispenses cash, but apparently you could do all sorts of other really cool things with it beyond just getting cash (bill paying, scanning, etc.) But, when we got over there, instead of showing me how to use it, he told me that his muscles were getting so big and strong from his bodybuilding that he was the only one that could move the machine which was apparently very heavy even though it was not overly tall or large. For some reason, it needed to be moved after it was delivered and he was the only one strong and muscular enough to do it without just dragging it across the floor. Anyway, there was a large rectangular opening under the display portion of the machine for deposit slips, etc. and he said “Watch my muscles”. After saying that, he put his hands inside the opening (palms up) and actually lifted the machine 5 or 6 inches off the ground and held it there! I just couldn’t believe how strong this guy was getting. His bicep muscles in his sleeveless shirt looked incredible as they flexed and it was absolutely remarkable to see how big they had grown. He then put the machine down and asked me if I could lift it. I was a bit nervous about it since I am very competitive, too (especially about muscle). However, I was also able to lift it and hold it up without much trouble although it was much heavier than I expected and took a fair amount of muscle-power to lift it. Anyway, I noticed how pumped up his arms were and complimented him about it which he liked.

He went back to his station and I gave him my check to cash. Last time, we wrestled over the money, but this time, he just slid the money across the counter to me instead of handing it to me. BUT, as I went to take the money, he put his hand on top of mine and pushed down HARD so I couldn’t move my hand! Seriously! As he did this, I noticed that, from pushing down so hard, his tricep muscle was really sticking out and was big and impressive as the muscle flexed. I tried to lift my hand and he pushed down harder and his tricep muscle got even bigger. So, we had another muscle strength competition going on! But, after a second or two more, I was able to raise my hand and lift his hand off the counter and get my money. I’m still much stronger and have much bigger muscles than him, but he is getting incredibly strong and muscular at an amazingly fast rate and really wants to prove it. He is getting stronger and his muscles look bigger every time I come in (or so it seems like it, at least to me)! Also, he is getting much more aggressive about comparing his muscle size and strength with me. So, I took the money, we smiled at each other, and he asked me when I was coming back. I told him that I really didn’t know, said goodbye, and left since I was running really late that day (and some other customers came in and he had to take care of them before closing time).

So, that’s what happened this time. I just thought that you would like to know. If you all are still interested, I’ll keep you posted if there are any further developments (hopefully, muscular ones!)

Last edited by MLMuscle; May 8th, 2013 at 11:36 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MLMuscle For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (May 14th, 2013), Big RR (May 13th, 2013), BigSteve6ft3 (May 13th, 2013), cg12345 (May 9th, 2013), ihavebigpecs (May 9th, 2013), Jaekel (May 9th, 2013), luap82 (May 9th, 2013), stronguns (May 15th, 2013), worshipper (May 9th, 2013)
  #74   Add to ihavebigpecs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2013, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Well, right after work, I headed to the bank to cash another check and hopefully see the muscular teller guy. As I said before, this bank branch is hardly ever busy at that time of the day, is really small, and very informal. The guy was there and, as I expected, was wearing one of his sleeveless dress shirts (a different one this time) which actually was ?higher cut? and exposed more of his shoulders. I noticed that his deltoid muscles were also getting bigger and you could see some good bands of muscle in them as he moved his arms. Anyway, the first thing that we did was exchange bicep muscle flexes. Seriously! (most people shake hands when meeting, but two competing muscle guys flex and show their biceps!!) We talked about his workouts and how big he was getting (which was really true). He told me again that he was sure that his muscles were growing much faster than mine and that he would soon surpass me in muscle size and strength and flexed his bicep again really close to me. Maybe I?m just imaging it, but it seems like every time I see his flexed muscle, it is bigger and has better definition. Anyway, I flexed for him again and he said that the difference in our muscles was getting smaller each week (he is being extremely competitive about this but in a very friendly way).

After talking a little more (I actually had some questions to ask about my checking account), he came out from behind the counter and asked one of the other tellers (only 2 others work there) to take care of his station. He said that he wanted to show me the bank?s new ?automated self-serve? banking machine. So, we both walked over to the corner and there was a machine standing on the floor that looked like a smaller ?ATM? that dispenses cash, but apparently you could do all sorts of other really cool things with it beyond just getting cash (bill paying, scanning, etc.) But, when we got over there, instead of showing me how to use it, he told me that his muscles were getting so big and strong from his bodybuilding that he was the only one that could move the machine which was apparently very heavy even though it was not overly tall or large. For some reason, it needed to be moved after it was delivered and he was the only one strong and muscular enough to do it without just dragging it across the floor. Anyway, there was a large rectangular opening under the display portion of the machine for deposit slips, etc. and he said ?Watch my muscles?. After saying that, he put his hands inside the opening (palms up) and actually lifted the machine 5 or 6 inches off the ground and held it there! I just couldn?t believe how strong this guy was getting. His bicep muscles in his sleeveless shirt looked incredible as they flexed and it was absolutely remarkable to see how big they had grown. He then put the machine down and asked me if I could lift it. I was a bit nervous about it since I am very competitive, too (especially about muscle). However, I was also able to lift it and hold it up without much trouble although it was much heavier than I expected and took a fair amount of muscle-power to lift it. Anyway, I noticed how pumped up his arms were and complimented him about it which he liked.

He went back to his station and I gave him my check to cash. Last time, we wrestled over the money, but this time, he just slid the money across the counter to me instead of handing it to me. BUT, as I went to take the money, he put his hand on top of mine and pushed down HARD so I couldn?t move my hand! Seriously! As he did this, I noticed that, from pushing down so hard, his tricep muscle was really sticking out and was big and impressive as the muscle flexed. I tried to lift my hand and he pushed down harder and his tricep muscle got even bigger. So, we had another muscle strength competition going on! But, after a second or two more, I was able to raise my hand and lift his hand off the counter and get my money. I?m still much stronger and have much bigger muscles than him, but he is getting incredibly strong and muscular at an amazingly fast rate and really wants to prove it. He is getting stronger and his muscles look bigger every time I come in (or so it seems like it, at least to me)! Also, he is getting much more aggressive about comparing his muscle size and strength with me. So, I took the money, we smiled at each other, and he asked me when I was coming back. I told him that I really didn?t know, said goodbye, and left since I was running really late that day (and some other customers came in and he had to take care of them before closing time).

So, that?s what happened this time. I just thought that you would like to know. If you all are still interested, I?ll keep you posted if there are any further developments (hopefully, muscular ones!)
Of course we're interested! You have the best stories on the board. Never stop showing off!
The Following User Says Thank You to ihavebigpecs For This Useful Post:
Big RR (May 13th, 2013)
  #75   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2013, 08:25 PM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
Sounds so freakin hot! At the rate of his growth he is making and his telling you he will be bigger and stronger than you are very soon, surely he must be juicing and that makes your situation/competition even hotter! Have you ever noticed him getting rock while you two show off? You've probably told us you both do and i didn't catch it! Ever get off thinking about being bigger than he is but turned on by how big he is growingand fucking him? Please keep the updates coming, you're incredible and its hot hearing about his getting bigger! Thank you for sharing Superman! Peace
The Following User Says Thank You to Big RR For This Useful Post:
stronguns (May 15th, 2013)
  #76   Add to MLMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2013, 11:08 PM

Muscular bank guy update...

Just an update on the muscular bank teller guy (I hope that you all are still interested!) ? I went in to see him yesterday and we are going to try to get together today (Fri.) over the lunch hour for lunch. I told him (seriously) that I would armwrestle him to see who is the strongest and who pays for the lunch check! Also, we might do some flexing, strength tests, etc. depending on whether we have the chance, etc. I really want to see how strong he is getting compared with me! As I said before, it just seems to me that every week or two he is getting bigger and more muscular (and more determined to surpass me in muscle size and strength). He said that he goes sleeveless all the time now just to give himself extra motivation to grow bigger and more muscular since he knows that his muscles are on display all the time.

I want to ask him what he does in the gym for his shoulders since they seem to be growing especially fast and I could see really thick bands of muscle in them when I saw him yesterday. These bands of muscle really stood out as he moved his arms around. He told me that his shoulders are getting so big and developed that he can barely fit them through the armholes of the sleeveless dress shirts that he wears ? I don?t know if he was joking, but they sure look big!!!! Anyway, if we end up going to lunch I?ll let you all know what happens with the armwrestling challenge, etc. etc.!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MLMuscle For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (May 24th, 2013), Big RR (May 24th, 2013), BigSteve6ft3 (May 24th, 2013), GTlifter (May 24th, 2013), ihavebigpecs (May 24th, 2013), luap82 (May 23rd, 2013), milwmuscleguy (May 25th, 2013)
  #77   Add to Slevin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2013, 11:46 PM

Slevin is on a distinguished road
I try to be in a constant state of showing off haha.. I can't remember the last time I wore more than a tight t-shirt going out..

I have some friends that are pretty attractive and muscular, so I'll play the yawn and flex game with them sometimes :P
  #78   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2013, 05:11 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slevin View Post
I try to be in a constant state of showing off haha.. I can't remember the last time I wore more than a tight t-shirt going out..

I have some friends that are pretty attractive and muscular, so I'll play the yawn and flex game with them sometimes :P

..and they buy this "yawn and flex" act?

What do they do back - flex in your face?

Serves you right!

Mdlftr
  #79   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2013, 05:35 AM

suma is on a distinguished road
Can someone post a pic of this so called sleeveless dress shirt worn by someone in a business setting like a bank or law office
  #80   Add to ihavebigpecs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Just an update on the muscular bank teller guy (I hope that you all are still interested!) – I went in to see him yesterday and we are going to try to get together today (Fri.) over the lunch hour for lunch. I told him (seriously) that I would armwrestle him to see who is the strongest and who pays for the lunch check! Also, we might do some flexing, strength tests, etc. depending on whether we have the chance, etc. I really want to see how strong he is getting compared with me! As I said before, it just seems to me that every week or two he is getting bigger and more muscular (and more determined to surpass me in muscle size and strength). He said that he goes sleeveless all the time now just to give himself extra motivation to grow bigger and more muscular since he knows that his muscles are on display all the time.

I want to ask him what he does in the gym for his shoulders since they seem to be growing especially fast and I could see really thick bands of muscle in them when I saw him yesterday. These bands of muscle really stood out as he moved his arms around. He told me that his shoulders are getting so big and developed that he can barely fit them through the armholes of the sleeveless dress shirts that he wears – I don’t know if he was joking, but they sure look big!!!! Anyway, if we end up going to lunch I’ll let you all know what happens with the armwrestling challenge, etc. etc.!
Can't wait to hear what happens!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options