The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MuscleAsh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2013, 07:39 PM

MuscleAsh is on a distinguished road
Idea from TV Tropes

Scambaiters, people who try to get 419 Scam emails and fool the scammer into thinking he's got a victim, like to use this trope to get the scammer to embarrass himself. Generally, the baiter will claim that sending the requested money to someone outside their religion is forbidden and that the scammer will have to join to get the money. Cue the scammer doing all sorts of embarrassing stuff to join the church, ranging from getting photographed with bread on their head and a bottle of wine in their ear to getting a clown tattoo from Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
- "Against My Religion" article on TV Tropes

Being rather fond of TV Tropes and making men into huge muscle studs (aren't we all?), I noticed this and saw opportunities. What if the scambaiter made a religion based on muscle and said to the scammer they have to end up like such and such a muscleman or whatever? Since the universe is funny - or fancies itself as such - the scammer goes and does it. People begin to join the religion. It becomes a thing with the scambaiter as its originator... and so he suddenly hulks out and becomes the hugest, most hung, most effortlessly sexy and arousing being on Earth or something.

Now, I really cannot write prose at all. So I was wondering if anyone was interested in writing this one? Or maybe taking the idea and fiddling with it some? I'd love to see it done.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2013, 07:56 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Hum. I was going to do something like this where someone is fooled into becoming a freakishly muscled man because he signed a contract that he didn't fully understand. So it's the same principal, but different execution. I never thought of using religion. . . That's usually a weird thing to use, even if it's an entire made up religion. Which when you think about it is kind of redu-

Yeeeeeeeeep.

I have plenty of ideas, actually. Thanks for posting this and reminding me, I need to make a topic. I have better luck with things that I'm fickle with if someone else picks stuff for me.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options