The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Poll: Read the ideas in my post, first! Which sounds the best to you?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
Read the ideas in my post, first! Which sounds the best to you?

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2013, 08:37 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Which Story Idea Should I Do Next?

I'm done with Hockey Hunk, now I'm just waiting to proof read it before posting it. Hooooooowever, I have written a ridiculous amount of files. So instead of moving on to something new, I decided to track back and try my hand at some of my old summaries. The summaries are events that happen prior to the story or in the beginning. I tossed the file names in a random name picker to get 5. I'll also take any suggestions, assuming I can work with it/want to work with it. Feel free to take any of these ideas, since I'm sure people can use them better than me. Anywhoozle~

IDEA 1
Features: A young demon
Summary: The demon is entering the final phase of growth, becoming a full fledged demon and gaining his powers. His kind feasts on vitality to maintain their powers, which keeps them attractive and able to control others with their charisma. His first task is to find a suitable victim before he can fully utilize these powers.

IDEA 2
Features: An aspiring knight
Summary: He is skilled with a sword, but is not meet the physical specifications to be a knight thanks to his stature. The queen offers a way for him to become a knight by using an ancient artifact. He goes on a journey to get it, and returns it to the queen so she can bestow the power upon him. However, he soon gets more than he bargains for.

IDEA 3
Features: A naive and gentle prince
Summary: A kingdom chooses the strongest magician to rule the land, but one's connection to magic is somewhat genetic. Thanks to superior breeding, the strongest magic user's family usually stays in power for a very long time. The other noblemen got together and made a new law, which the old queen agreed to. The family may only have one child, if that child dies or is not strong enough, then the family's reign discontinues once a stronger individual steps forth. The current family had lost a child well before it was even 3 months old (not born yet), and once the noblemen find out, the current prince is cast out of the kingdom since he is - by law - not allowed to exist within the kingdom.

IDEA 4
Features: An intelligent beastman
Summary: A tribe of beastmen, nomadic by nature, have no laws or rulers. The strongest protect the weak, or they shove around the weak. It surely doesn't help that the stronger they are, the dumber they seem to be. The main character is a fit male, but not to the same degree as the tribe's champions. He's got a good head on his shoulder and is often seen as great company by the females since he is very helpful. As a result he is pushed around by the males. Pride leaves him unable to escape his abusive tribe, so instead, he tries other measures to subdue the strongest member of his tribe.

IDEA 5
Features: A fully genetically engineered human
Summary: The experiment was created to be the ultimate spy. Fit, stealthy, quick to react - an absolute machine. Of course, the scientists have incredible control over his actions. He was taught all he needed to know, even how to manipulate others with his emotions. However, a certain scientist makes the experiment question his existence. . . Which unfortunately leads the experiment into a forced reassignment.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2013, 12:15 PM

Yay, idea 5 it is!

It's way easier having people choose things for me. /I'mNotLazyI'mJustIndecisive

/StillVeryLazyCan'tEvenUseSpaces
  #3   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
I must admit that in all honesty I actually find Idea One to be the most intriguing, especially if the demon begins to fall for the victim . . .
After all, not all demons are evil.

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #4   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2013, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogun View Post
I must admit that in all honesty I actually find Idea One to be the most intriguing, especially if the demon begins to fall for the victim . . .
After all, not all demons are evil.
True, Idea 1 probably has more to work with than Idea 5. Idea 1 was also a bit farther along compared to the other stories. For Idea 5, I just need to figure out the basics before starting a story. Such as:

Which names?
Which perspective?
(If 1st perspective) Which character?
What're the characters like?

Idea 1 has all of that already.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size