The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2013, 10:48 AM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
Muscle Trap 4 First ending

Sorry for the long delay on this. I will post the second ending after I get home from the gym. So a couple of hours. Enjoy.

The backing alarm from a large truck was the only thing that woke me from my peaceful rest. It was obvious from the massive hard on, it was a great dream. A few workers were already packing most of my belongings when the truck arrived. I couldn?t help but notice that everyone mover there was muscular, their clothes were near the busting point. The logo on their uniform didn?t seem familiar to me.

?bout time you woke up, sleepy head.? Dustin said tossing me a pair of posing trunks. ?It might be the only thing that?ll fit you for the right now.?

The purple trunk was barely enough to cover my oversized package. I feared that it will break at any moment. I don?t recall ever seeing this piece of clothing before, but I did notice something was different about me, I had gotten a little smaller while I was sleeping. It wasn?t much, but I could stand to my full height without my horns touching the already destroyed ceiling.

?Looks good on you.? the muscled up wolf commented, slapping my rear. ?Once we get to your new home, more clothes will be made to fit your impressive body.?

?I?m not sure that would be a good idea, Dustin.? I whispered. ?If I grow every time I cum, nothing will fit me. I think I lost some size while I was sleeping too.?

?That?ll happen every time. Grow with cumming and shrinking while at rest. You?ll learn more once we get moving.?

I blinked for a moment, at every turn he kept talking as if we were going to be moving together. I was stunned for a moment, drifting around the house, seeing the workers moving a good chunk of my belongings into the large moving truck. I quickly noticed that it was far too large for my possessions, thinking it might had been the only truck they had.

A couple hours was all that was needed to pack the essentials into the truck, it didn?t even reach half way full. I was careful when I stepped outside, even though I had lost some size, I still towered over 12 feet tall. When I normally hover at 8 feet tall, all this extra bulk made me quite a sight. Not a good sight, when nothing will fit me except for maybe wrapping a bed sheet around my waist. However, that option was no longer available.

Once the scene was clear, I was rushed into the moving truck. Right along with my belongings. With each step, the whole truck rocked to the side of where I stepped. My only fear was that I was too heavy for this monster size moving truck. Once all the way in the back, close to my gear, I sat down.

The rear was closed and latched, I couldn?t watch as my home was slowly being left behind. I felt the truck make a series of right turns. The straight on ramp to the highway told me, where ever I was being sent to, it was to the west. I wasn?t along though, Dustin and a few of the movers were inside the semi?s trailer as well. Dustin rested next to my right side. All I could do was wrap an arm around him, keeping him close. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I was a regular sleeping beauty, snoring softly, sporting a nice erect cock. My own musky scent seems to seep though the trailer and one of the movers couldn?t resist such a tempting mass of flesh. He reached out, softly touching the very tip of my cock, it seemed to throb with excitement. He kept petting it, then began to lick and caress it. Even in my sleep, I gave out a soft moan. The mover was unphased as he kept worshipping my throbbing cock.

Without any kind of warning, my cock began to spray the trailer in my thick juices. I moan lustfully, still sleeping heavily. The mover in the direct line of fire burst right out of his clothes as his muscles swelled and bulged in raw power. He began clamped onto my cock trying to get as much of the muscle growing juice as possible. His body bloated with more and more muscle, growing massive, but he wasn?t growing any taller to allow more growth. He quickly became immobile and unable to escape the effects of all the cum he had ingested.

The truck finally arrived at it?s hidden destination. Nothing seemed out of place till the truck was opened and one of the three movers were absent. The scent of sex quickly headed into the fresh air as the trailer doors opened up. Everyone knew the third mover was in here before heading out, but where he went it was anyones guess. To add to the mystery, I was bigger than when I had left, about two feet taller.

As I crawled out of the truck I got my first look at my new home. Fast open areas, heavy wooded area surrounding the area we came from. Seems that this place was perfect for stomping around without worry of being spotted.

?Chet, follow me. I?ll take you to your new home. I?m sure you won?t be outgrowing it any time soon.? Dustin chuckled.

I laughed briefly then followed him, slowly taking in all the sights of this massive place. A few houses seem to blanket the area ahead, all in a row. Calling them huge would be an understatement, they made most hotels look small in comparison. Each one had to be close to ten stories tall. I was to the third building as I counted them from left to right. All were in a style that one might had seen in the old days of the Roman Empire.

?I swear each building looks like they could rival the Pantheon in slender.? I commented, whistling.

?Yeah, my employers take pride in building all these homes. I take it you?ll be enjoying this place.?

?Yeah, I think I?ll love it here. With you?re here I won?t be lonely. I do wonder, Dustin, when do we get to meet the neighbors?

Looking towards the sky for a moment, he finally spoke. ?Well, feeling how good this sun is, I wager they would be down sunning themselves. You head down to the beach and meet the neighbors and I?ll join you once I movers finish unloading.?

I nuzzle him, then made my way to the beach. He was right, the neighbors were soaking up the sun.

I felt small near the large golden fur ursine that strolled up. We exchanged greetings as we headed closer. It was a real muscle beach. The bear was the biggest, but the others were bigger than me. Two monstrous wolves, a moose and a fox.

?Let me introduce you to everyone,? the bear thundered. This was his normal voice, ?Zack and Ted are the two wolves done on the bench press. Timmy is the rather shy moose. He says he?s shy, but he?s really talkative once he?s ready to say something. The gray fox is Dennis. Much like his name warns, he?s a menace My name, by the way, is Rex.?

?Mine is Chet. Pleasure to meet you all. I?m really gonna love it down here.? I took the time to shake everyone?s massive paws. I felt so small, but least I now earned their respect as a fellow lifter.

Slapping my back gently, Rex announced, ?Since you came down here, it?s only fair to give your muscles a good workout. Let?s see how powerful the bull can be.?

I was almost pulled toward the barbells near the benches. These were set up for curls instead of presses. I suppose they could be used for other exercises that needed them to be elevated to adjust the weight easier, but my mind wasn?t on which ones. The bar was loaded with almost two hundred pounds. I instinctively began to curl the bar with ease. I quickly pumped out ten reps and set the bar down with control, allowing the bar to rest on the supports without making it clang from contact. The next two bars had been fifty pounds heavier; I had stepped to each of them without much rest and pumped out a couple of reps before goin back down to the two hundred starting weight. This time the weight felt much lighter.

At the end of this exercise my body already felt like it was slowly growing. I could tell that I had put on a decent show, everyone had stopped and watched me. All of them had adjusted themselves and rubbed the front of their speedos. in the case of the Timmy, he turned around and tried to focus on his exercise.

With a grunt, I began to flex my arms. I felt pumped from that first exercise, but I had more energy to burn. I followed up with triceps doing body weight dips. Each time my count went higher. It didn?t take much more before the pump from my arms made it hard for me to do a full extension at the top of the rep. I tried to touch my right shoulder with my right hand, only to have my bicept and forearm squeezing each other, preventing me from touching.

?That?s the best indication that my arms are really pumped. Cannot touch my shoulder. Lets see what happens when I do chest and back.? I couldn?t help myself but to try to show off a little. The neighbors kept right on encouraging me to lift more and push myself.

I combined bent over rows to incline dumbbell flies. I could feel my lats starting to spread with each rep while my chest was coming more compact. My excitement was showing, the bulge in my speedo was growing and a small stain was formed slowly becoming bigger.

As I kept working out, Dennis lived up to his name, he couldn?t help but to rub my speedo bulge. While working out no less, I was in mid rep when he started. I didn?t let it destract me, but it didn?t help that I could feel the fabric straining even more. I managed to shoo him away, playfully, once I finished my set.

I started with three hundred pounds on wide grip bench, doing increasing weight drop sets. Each time the increase was two hundred pounds. I could feel my pecs pushing outward, I was slowly watching them rise like dough in the over. Sweat dripping off them, the rays of the sun reflecting off the droplets. When I got to nine hundred pounds, my range of motion was shorter, my chest was still rising and growing sideways.

As soon as the bar came to a rest I tucked my legs in and rolled forward, standing up and just let loose with a bestial roar, flexing all my muscles, feeling them fight against my leathery hide. I didn?t even notice that my speedo snapped and exposed myself. The scent of musk was overpowering the smell of the ocean. I wasn?t the only one that was lacking clothing.

Soon we all climaxed at the same time. As the cum splattered, the lifter that got hit grew a little bigger, taller and more muscular. I was in the middle of it, while my load was aimed at Rex. I was spellbound watching him grow taller and borader. It only lasted a few seconds but it felt like minutes.

?Seems you know how to make friends fast.? Dustin chuckled running up to the group. ?everything been set up, you need to come home and get your belongings placed where you want it.?

?Long time, no see, Dustin. It?s been awhile since the last time - ? Ted stopped in mid sentence. ?Sorry, you see Dustin?s my older brother. He helped us when we started to become massive.?

?Brother, it?s alright. I was about to tell him.? he turned to me. ?You see, the people here have been friends and family to me. There was another, but something bad had happened. Let?s not talk about that.?

?Alright,? changing the subject. ?It?s been great meeting you and savoring the cum shower. I should head to the house and get my things set up.?

One thing struck me as odd during the walk back. Dustin seemed to be shorter. I didn?t say anything, at first, not knowing how it could be possible.

?You have to be careful.? Dustin stated. ?Like you, they will grow every time they climax. Even making contact with cum will make them grow. You can really blow up if you drink the cum, but make sure it?s not yours. Not sure what will happen, but everyone?s been warned about consuming their own loads. They don?t mind if you cum all over yourself and rub it in, but tasting it is another thing.?
?So are there any other rules about my powers I should be aware of?? I asked. I wasn?t sure anymore, he seemed to know more than I did. I wanted to find out what he knew. ?It seemed that my muscles got a good pump from listing, like I was growing.?

?Yes, much like before, you?ll grow while lifting. The more of a strain, the bigger the muscles will grow. They will grow to meet the need for the lift. If you want to grow that way, you need to keep yourself balanced so you don?t become top or bottom heavy. As you felt, as you lifted, you got really horny.? Dustin quickly changed the subject. ?We?ll have to talk about that more later, we need to set the ground rules in the house.?

Once I was inside, the interior was incredible. I thought the place was big from the outside. I felt like I had entered a portable universe, it was so big. Ceiling was so high that even if Rex was in here, he couldn?t touch the ceiling by jumping. The main thing that caught my attention was a massive series of tubes running along the walls and ceiling. They were bigger around than my forearms. I followed one of them, with Dustin following.

My answer to where the tube went was shortly answered. A massive bed room. The bed itself looked like they had taken a dozen king size beds and merged them into one. I was nearly drooling at the sight, hanging over the center of the bed was a large milk pump. Seemed to be the best way to relieve the pressure from my loins. My cock was already stiff and drooling pre.

Dustin was already drinking in my juices, growing bigger. His seven foot frame grew to twelve feet quickly. He pushed me onto the bed and fixed the milker onto my throbbing cock. The device went right to work while the growing wolf began to play with my swollen nipples.

I was helplessly at his mercy. Moaning and bucking my hips, trying to get that load fired off. The pump wouldn?t let me for some reason, built me up then eased off, just to keep repeating the vicious cycle. I could feel every muscle in my body being pumped up bigger and thicker. I could feel my lats spreading along the mattress, my body sinking into it as my weight exploded. It pushed me over the edge, I bellowed as my body bucked and cum began to flow up the tube. I didn?t feel Dustin?s weight increasing, he wasn?t getting bigger, I was slowly shrinking.

After a minute of bliss, we laid together and cuddled. It was then I noticed that we were the same size, the bed seemed so much bigger now. We kept rubbing our paws over each other as we exchanged kisses. My body wanted to please and be pleased. Not to mention to cum and cum often. I was already feeling horny once again.

?Damn,? I moaned. ?This body just keeps wanting more.?

?Yeah the bigger you get, the more you?re gonna crave. You need to try to keep it balanced. That?s one of the reasons why this room is so important, it?ll slowly take some of that acquired size and sends it to be processed.?

?Processed??

?I said too much, just use it so that you don?t become so big that you cannot control your hormones.? With that, Dustin pulled the pump back down and I rode out the overwhelm sensation again, slowly losing some size again. Once it was finished, Dustin left the bedroom while I drifted to sleep.

The weekend went by rather slowly. I was happy and content with the massive new neighbors during the day and spend my nights with Dustin. Some reason, the wolf didn?t want to get close to them, though they mostly knew him. Even though Dustin had used that pump on me to drain some of my size, I was steadily growing bigger. I was still curious as to where all my cum was being sent. I tried to track the tube but it simply heading into the ceiling. I did notice that it was lower than the roof from outside. I was simply told that all the electronics and sea water converters are kept up there.
?Something doesn?t add up.? I grunted as I did my squats. ?He knows something, but won?t tell me.?

?He?s a recruited,? Rex whispered, spotting me during my set. ?His job is to find the customers that reacted the way we did and bring them here. He use to be a worshiper.?

?Worshiper? Haven?t seen one of those. I take it, they will just please me by enjoying all these muscles and size I have.?

?Yep. He grew as a result of his worshipping of me mostly. He had a talent to sell anyone almost anything. Bet you didn?t even know that he had that catalyst that triggered most of your growth. The product that the open market had, doesn?t have the active ingredient. He had to add it to another smoothie and let you drink it.?

?Oh my. . . He got to me at the gym. That?s when my growth all started. He knew I was taking it, cause of the nightmare I was having. I told him every detail that I could remember. He gave me a smoothie, but they made it. He must had slipped it when I wasn?t watching.? I racked the weight with a loud thud.

?He did the same to the majority of us.? Rex said, putting himself under the bar. ?Soon he?ll head back to another hot spot and find the next person to bring here. Not sure when that?ll be, least while he?s gone you won?t have to use those dreaded pumps. Plus,? he finished his set and nuzzled me. He had to bend over to do it, but it didn?t take away from the feelings washing over us. ?You?ll be able to enjoy the nightly orgy parties. There?s one tonight, I need you to come to it.?

I could feel the power of our musk washing over. I gave a slight moan as I agreed to the invitation, though it was more of a demand.

?Chet!!!? Dustin roared out, breaking the hold over me. ?Is there anything you might need before I head back to town??

I shook my head, giving a slight sigh, ?Guess you got to go back to work. I do hope that you come by and visit me.?

Dustin chuckled. ?Of course, I?ll be here every weekend. Arriving Friday night and heading back on Sunday afternoon. Just don?t do anything I wouldn?t.? With that he turned and jogged to a waiting vehicle. As soon as he was in, the car quickly sped off.

?Now where were we.? Rex cooed rubbing my broad shoulders.

I couldn?t help but notice his eyes when I turned around to face him. Though he was five feet taller than me now. His thirty foot frame held so much muscle, I was surprised that he was also so gentle. I rubbed my paws over the massive expanse of this chest, my tongue licking the chasm between his pecs. I could feel his ursine member poking me as it plumped and swelled in the confines of his stretchy posers, I could feel my own cock straining to free itself.

?this we were about here, big burr? I moaned. I began to grind my body against his.

His deep rumbling made me lust for more. We both kept rubbing and pawing each other. I kept rubbing my belly along his thick member, feeling my fur getting damp from the pre that?s seeping though the material .My own cock was doing the same. I could feel him growing and I was catching up.

After a few long minutes of constant grinding and groping, Rex finally hit his climax. Even his trucks was unable to hold back the flow of his thick cream. As soon as it hit me, my body blew up to be eye level with him and then my cock erupted. We both reached a height of forty feet before our climax finally ebbed.

?Oh man,? I panted. ?No question about the effect we have when we blow out loads. Nor can they question that we?re the biggest giants on the beach now. I cannot wait to see how everyone will react when they see us like this.? I leaned in, licking under his chin, showing that Rex was in full control over me.

?Tonight?s worshipping is going be one for the records.? Rex commented. ?I will enjoy seeing you grow again.?

I kiss him lightly and head back to my place, Even though all the cum vanished, I could see the large stain that it left behind. I didn?t hear his last sentence, I was looking too forward to tonight?s entertainment.

?Yes, making you grow even bigger. Going to enjoy having a massive bull as my pet.? he growled as he headed back towards the beach.

Later that night, everyone had gathered by the bonfire. Casually eating and drinking. A few had noticed how much bigger Rex and myself have gotten. I few commented about Rex finding a pet today along the beach. Others were shocked to see that I was now taller than Rex; he had pumped some of his size away. Rex made it a point to be very close to me. He didn?t mind that I was still forty feet tall, he looked to be about five or six feet shorter now.

The only one that seemed to be absent to the party was Dennis, that fox been acting a little odd to the others since my arrival. They didn?t know if he was jealous or fearful of me, either way he was late to an event where he?s normally first to arrive.

After a heavy meal, the worshipers had arrived. Dennis was still absent. I couldn?t imagine the shear number of worshiper s that arrived, even Dustin had showed up as a worshiper. Boy he looked impressive in his speedo. The giants were told just to lay back and enjoy the show. I never really gotten into it, till Dustin was caressing me, Rex noticed how I reacted to the other worshipers.

?Not to be mean, little worshipers, you just don?t have what it takes to make this big bull happy. You do a great job in trying, but you?re just not enough.? I murred. I was surprised at the size difference between me and them. I was like a party boat to them, Dustin was the only one that I could feel where he was when he walked over my body. Being almost double their height, made it really easy to notice the wolf shaking his hips and grinding his body against me.

The night wore on till the first rays of dawn. Dustin had left during the middle of the night. I couldn?t really get into the activities and what the worshipers had to offer. The other muscle giants had gotten off once or twice during the night. Rex had surpassed my size by ten feet if not more. Tom and Zack had really taken off during the night, nearly doubling their size, but still was nowhere near my height. Timmy was pretty much the same size, like me he didn?t get too involved in the activities. Dennis never showed.

We all said our goodbyes and headed home. Rex quickly followed after me. He caught me off guard and hauled me over his shoulders. I gasped out in surprise as the giant bear took me into his house. Dennis was in here as well.

?Bout time you showed up.? the fox sighed. ?Been waiting all night for you to get here. Now the real party can begin.?

?You knew he was here?? I asked Rex.

?No, not sure why he?s here. You need to leave NOW.? Rex roared at Dennis. ?This is my house and you?ve been told to stay out of it. I don?t care if your father is the CEO and owner of this island. That doesn?t give you the right to enter someone?s home.?

?take it easy. I won?t be here long. Just long enough to give your pet a treat. He seems like such a cute pet at that.? He pulls out a small jug from the cooler he had next to him. ?drink up, you don?t want it to go bad.?

?I don?t think so,? I said tossing the item back at him. It missed him and splattered against the wall. The white cream clung to the wall before evaporating. ?I don?t mind being Rex?s pet, but I do mind when a total loser tries to give me something that I knew was spiked. Best if you leave.? My eyes narrowed on him and my muscles started to twitch as I was preparing to go into a full charge.

?Fine be that way, turn down my treat. You?ll get it soon enough.? With that cold threat, Dennis quickly scurried away.

?What a mood killer.? Rex groaned. ?I had a wonderful day planned for just the two of us and . . . That rat had to ruined it.?

I placed a paw on his shoulder, rubbing it tenderly. ?Don?t worry about it, lets go and have that wonderful day you wanted. Don?t let that annoying bushy tail get you all flustered.? I nuzzled the hulking bear. ?I am your pet after all. I just want you happy.?

Rex sighed, slumping his shoulders, ?No, for now, it would be best if you returned home. We?ll try this again some other time. I need to vent out my frustrations.?

I took his hint. ?Alright, you do what needs to be done. We?ll have our day another time.? I kissed him on the cheek and left his house..

Back in my own home, I went though every inch of the place, making sure that brat wasn?t here. Lucky for him, he wasn?t. I needed something to perk me up. Even though I knew I would lose some size, I could easily regain it. I slid the milker over my cock and let the device do its job. I moaned and bucked my hips as I stretched myself out on the soft bed. It groaned under my tonnage. I felt my balls draw tight as my cock exploded into the tube. I felt my body slowly inch smaller as it drained me. I only lost a couple feet in height from that milking, but it was enough to perk me up a little more.

I rubbed my belly as I heard my stomach growling for more food. I hadn?t eaten since last night. I could use the recharge. I went right to raiding my fridge, getting out a couple dozen eggs and the jug of milk. Nothing would beat a sound breakfast and my five dozen scrambled eggs was top of my list. Took almost half and hour to cook, but I?m patient when it came to cooking eggs.

With a loud belch, I patted my slightly swollen belly. I barely felt the slight bow from where that food sat, only to have it vanish a moment later. My body had already began to build more muscle. The thought of eating like a whale only to build muscle was turning me on. I was already starting to rub my stiffening member thought the stretch material.

A knock on the door stirred me from my patting of my massive cock. I wasn?t too pleased with Dennis being on the other side of the door, but I allowed him to enter. I kept a close eye on him as he walked by.

?I?m not hear to talk and give you a hard time. I want to make it up to you, Chet.? Dennis quietly said. He sat down on the other end of the table watching me as I began to drink the last of the milk. ?I know that you might not think of it, but I?m very capable of pleasing big guys like you.? He slowly walked a little closer, teasing me with a mild strut in his swagger. It was like he practiced these moves. ?I use to be a worshiper, like Dustin. Unlike him, I wanted to be bigger. Big like you. I only got this way cause of my talent.? He went under the table and was already nuzzling the growing bulge in my speedo.

I couldn?t help but give out a low moan. ?I see, so you?re gonna make it all better by filling up on my milk.? I grunted a little as I felt my body shift greatly.

He chuckled. ?Yeah I?ll have some fresh milk, seeing you already helped yourself.? he paused for a moment. ?Helped yourself to your own milk. Call it a perk of being the boss?s son.?

I began to sweat greatly, my body was getting hot. I could feel my body beginning to build up for growth. It was like at the beach?s gym where I pumped myself up. This time was much greater. I arched my back as I felt my balls growing greatly, breaking free of the speedo. My cock pushed forward and into the eager month of the talkative fox. I felt my muscles starting to bulge and swell. I panted heavily as I felt my swelling orbs churning with my potent milk. I firmly used both paws to keep Dennis firmly attached to my thickening cock as cum was leaking out of my slit.

His muscles grew as he was forced to drink in my juices, he didn?t have to consume it since I could have just held him in front of my cock, but this was what he wanted after all - to make things better. This felt great. I watched him grow steadily bigger, he wasn?t gaining much in height. He was franticly trying to release my hold on the back of his head, but, like him, I was blowing up greatly. I had to squat down to keep him from being dragged into the air by my height. Soon his frantic movements slowed and then stilled, he was slowly accepting what I was giving him - a special perk.

Once he grew big enough to no longer move, I laid down, but kept him firmly in place I had to do something, cause my horns were still trying to scrap the ceiling while I was crunched down. Laying down didn?t remove all the problems. I was almost against the wall the divided the kitchen with the milk room. I rested my back against it as my body kept growing. With a terrible crack the wall gave way and I found myself flat on my back. I had lost my grip on Dennis, but he couldn?t pry himself from my ever swelling cock. I put my head behind my head and just enjoyed watching him fill like a water balloon. A massive furry ball of muscle. I could hear his pleas for help but I was to distracted with the sight of him inflating to bother.

My own musky scent was clouding my mind, I took my hands from behind my head and began to play with my nipples. Moans and groans escaped me as my growth accelerated I was still leaking cum, but never had hit the climax. The more frantic Dennis got to free himself, the most stimulated my cock was becoming. I began to curl my toes as I could feel my gigantic balls starting to drawn tight.

?MOOOOOOOOOOOOO ? I thundered as my body surged as my cum flooded him faster than he could take it all. I didn?t watch him after that, but I knew he was still attached to my throbbing member.

Bigger and bigger Dennis grew, his limbs locked in place. He could barely wiggle. All he could do was gurgle a groan, cum dripping out of the corners of his muzzle and his nose. Something quickly changed to him. He stopped making all sounds and just looked like he was frozen in time. Like an overfilled water balloon, his skin split and cum flooded the floor around my hips. There was no sign of blood or innards it was as if every part of him was turned into cum.

As my cock was suddenly free of the blockage caused by the balloon formerly known as Dennis, my cum splattered the high ceiling. I roared out again as the building began to fill with my hot milk. My body couldn?t keep up with the steady flow of cum being pumped out by my surging balls.

My roars of passion lured many to my house. From the outside they watched as the first flood windows were covered in white cream. Suddenly they busted out, including the front doors. The smell of lust and musk washed over them and lured them closer to the growing rivers of cum. They didn?t have to come too far the building began to bulge and crumble as my over muscled body bursts free of the building.

?What on earth.? was all Rex could say as he watched me expanding all over. He didn?t watch as tide of cum washed over him and the others. He instantly began to grow and be lured to my hulking form and the mighty geyser of cum. ?Such a good pet. Let?s make you bigger.?

Tom, Zack and Timmy all seemed to agree with Rex?s statement, quickly wading in the muscle growing goodness that rained down on them. Once they got to my oversize body, they begin to lick, caress and grind their bodies against mine. Rex had other plans, he crawled up and began to suckle on one of my nipples. The cum rain was pumping him up quickly.

I reached down my ballooning pecs and rubbed his back, encouraging him. He nipped and sucked with timed precision. I gave him a deep rumbling moan with excited him further.

I quickly blew past the two hundred foot marker by now and my growth kept right on speeding up. I was lost in the endless pleasure radiating from my cock. Everyone was instantly lured to my musky scent and fell victim to the lust. Even the other houses were being reduced to rubble as my steadily expanding body rolled right over them.

I reached over and plucked up a random worshiper, not knowing who it was, I coated them in my seed and then just popped him into my open maw and swallowed. My cock throbbed the instant I did that, forcing more cum to fly, I roared out again, this time getting my cum rain to land in my open maw. My body began to surge in spurts.

A few didn?t even see the danger till it was too late. So consumed with lust, they didn?t realize their bodies were so massive. The cum washing over them only blew them up faster till they came to the same end as Dennis, a cum-splosion. All that cum was absorbed into my body and furthered my unstoppable growth.

Rex was still riding on top of my mountainous pecs, sucking and nipping my nipples while my hot seed and his passion blew him to giant sizes, but he was still tiny compared to me. He gave up on pleasing the nipple and moved towards the skyscraper of my cock. I moaned and tried to stroke my throbbing member, but my muscles started to prevent me from getting a paw on it. Rex climbing my cock was sending shivvers down my spine.

?Oh yes, grow baby grow.? the massive golden fur ursine moaned as he rubbed his body against my cock as he ascended.

He got to the tip and got close enough to the geyser to reach out and make contact. His body exploded in size, but he couldn?t keep up with my steady growth. He got too close and slipped, nearly plugging the slit. He roared out as his body exploded in size, trapping him firmly with his head barely poking out from the tip of my cock. He felt himself losing total control over his growth, so massive that he couldn?t move his limbs. So massive that the pressure building behind him couldn?t free him.

His vision was blurred by the rush of cum, unable to see my body reacting to the cum backup. Every muscle surging in size. Pumping up to the point where I couldn?t flex them. My limbs were starting to lock up. My chest so massive that I couldn?t open my maw wide enough to roar out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. My balls began to outgrow the rest of my body, cock thickening, but was unable to push out the clog. It was growing just as fast.

Rex trembled as he felt himself growing too big, he couldn?t do anything but wait for his end. He was watched the other giants and a few of the worshipers turning into cum or was snacked upon by his pet. Soon he?ll be joining them in whatever fate had in store for him. He couldn?t see anything but the white of the cum, till everything went black.

Whatever was blocking my cum slit finally was gone, and my cum resumed to rain down. I couldn?t move anymore and the flow this time was too rapid for my body to keep up. The cum kept piling up, covering my massive body. More and more cum began to cover my body, my head still avoided all of it. I groaned feeling the pressure affecting me, my body wanting to absorb more of the cum that was piling up on me. I began to pant heavily as my body bloated further. My cock twitched and throbbed and volleys of cum began to strike me in the face, blinding me. Soon the pressure was gone.

?It has been a month since this disaster was first discovered.? the news reporter started. ?There were thousands of reports of loud roaring only to end in dead silence. What ever this substance appears to be, the biohazard team is taking no chances on what it is or the dangers it may pose.?

Almost as if on cue, there were screaming from where the biohazard team was working on cleaning up the white slime pile. One of the workers was suddenly expanding, his roars of pain were soon silenced as his body became the same slimy substance they were to clean up. The foreman called for a complete pull out. A fence was hastily erected and signs warned to not to cross the barrier.

?You?ve seen it for yourself, whatever this stuff is, it turns it?s victims into itself. This reporter is signing out and returning to the station. The smell out here is horrible.?

Not far from where the trucks and vans moved away from the scene, a lone bull was watching the events as they unfolded.

?What a way to go out.? I commented to myself. ?Damn blasted curse. Death can never keep me in it?s cold embrace. Least I can view what happened to me. Got to say, this is one mess that won?t be vanishing anytime soon.? I flexed a little and allowed for some muscle growth, then returned to a smaller size. ?Least I can enjoy this power I gained. Just have to make sure I don?t go overboard. Don?t want to make a mess of myself again.? I turned around and slipped back into the depths of the thick forest.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ragetiger For This Useful Post:
atbkv (April 23rd, 2013), curinga (April 25th, 2013), Hanugumo (April 18th, 2013), xenon (April 19th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options