The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2013, 10:26 PM

brutus is on a distinguished road
My Own Wizard Pt. 6

*Warning: Explicit language, adult themes, poor grammar, little or no proof reading, and all the other crap you should expect from a gay-themed forum that you have to be 18 to join?

Part 5

Story starts here.

Part 6

It was difficult sleeping with someone so much smaller than me on my chest. I constantly had to be sure that I didn?t rollover in my sleep and crush him. It was a lot like sleeping with a young kitten: you had to be careful, but it was worth it.

The next morning, Brandon, and I both woke up. He was amazed that we were both 2 inches taller than we had been the night before. Over breakfast, he kept commenting on how amazed he was that this worked, and it worked on him. He felt that maybe he doubted himself too much, maybe Bryce?s spell only worked on me, maybe his soul wasn?t properly connected to him, or maybe it was fine with his present size.

My main concern was the fact that I was about to see Billy-Bob today. I was excited to see what his reaction would be to the tremendous growth I?d experienced since Friday afternoon. I felt like a bad person for going against his wishes and working out double-time for the last two days. I wanted to make it up to him; I wanted a way to salve my guilt. ?If I were to give you something, like a bottle of Aspirin, or a jar of preworkout, could you enchant them Bryce?? I asked as innocently as I could muster. Bryce looked up, and answered, ?Why yes, it would be easy for me to do before the gym, while I put a growth spell on the both of you. The only thing is that the recipient would have to know they were enchanted. They would have to know that magic was used on them, then by taking them, they would be agreeing. They would also have to agree not to give, or sell some of the pills without full disclosure to the end-user. I realize you feel that you have gone against Billy-Bob?s insisting that you take the weekend off, but you really have nothing to worry over: He will be truly excited to see this magnificent beast before me.?

After some cleaning up after breakfast, Bryce cornered Brandon and advised him to quit his work with as little notice as possible today. He could tell Bryce did not want to go, and it would be easy to give him a prosperity ritual, or just money, which he seemed to have loads of. ?That job is who you were, not who you are. Right now, you are going to become giant wall of muscle, like this guy over here.? Bryce said to Brandon, while pointing at me. At this point I must point out how great it felt to be the ?Big muscle guy? or the first time in my life. I always called people that, but now I was the one being called it!

After Brandon left for his work, Bryce and I went down to the DMV to get his license. Usually it took about 6 to 8 hours, but this was during the economic downturn a few years ago, and this was the new DMV up on Decatur, in Nor? town. We were pretty much in and out, which was good: Bryce had to get home to his calls, and I was still adjusting to having everyone gawking at me.

I was just watching TV in the garage (wishing that I was small enough to get into my own house again) when I heard Brandon?s car return. When he got to work, he had been greeted by a proverbial pink slip. Apparently he had made some errors on some accounts or something, and he had been late to work on Friday. I never understood his job, but I did understand he was depressed about losing it. I just tried providing him what little cold comfort I could. ?Remember this morning when Bryce told you that that job was no longer you? Remember how you never really liked it, and how you always used to complain about this job? Just be glad you don?t have to go back to it! You need to accept this, and give this job over to someone else. This job no longer fits in your life: Your life is about to be filled with mind-bendingly HUGE muscle!? I told him. He expressed that he was upset that he was let go, that he wanted to give notice on his own terms. I just told him that was no longer a fit to it, and then I started flexing for him.

A bit of flexing turned into feeling, touching, and then fooling around. Then the size difference came into play: my huge body now had a massive phallus that matched its proportions, and Brandon was frightened to even try to insert it. ?Soon enough? I told him, ?Soon enough you will be my size, and we will have mind-blowing muscle-sex! Now get on my back and ride this bull with all you got.? Even though he was much smaller than my body was ready to accommodate, he knew how to use it. He was still adjusting to how big my back had grown, and the vast mountain range that was my back made him throb with even more power. Thrusting harder, and deeper than I thought a normal person could. After he shot his full load into me, he climbed down, got on his knees, grabbed my Thermos shaped cock, and went to work liking, and sucking as much as he could. Soon enough I was filling his little body with my hot protein, and he drank profusely. He must have consumed more than a gallon, but still over a gallon was shot everywhere. Afterwards we had to clean the garage, the spunk was on the ceiling, the walls, the garage door, my bed, just all over.

As we finished cleaning up, we could smell Bryce?s delicious cooking. As Bryce emerged with a couple platters of food, he just looked up to Brandon, and said, ?Oh shit, you just drank his load! I hope you are ready for how that will affect him with the growth spell this afternoon, and the workout!? I was curious, so I asked, ?First, how do you know we got off? Second how will this affect him?? Bryce said, ?As much as you?ve grown, your spunk is full of growth hormones, testosterone, and just left-over magic. He?s already growing. Let me get the tape measure and I will prove it! Second, this is just setting his body up to explode with muscle like you have never experienced before. Now I am starting to feel guilty for what Billy-Bob is going to go through! I will be enchanting some aspirin for sure now!? We ate, and ate, and ate. Brandon?s appetite was even larger than mine! ?Oh God, what are we in for?? I thought. Of course that would be answered soon enough. Bryce was getting out the robes, and getting everything ready to cast a growth spell on the both of us.

The next couple of hours will definitely be a lot of fun!

To be continued?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to brutus For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (April 22nd, 2013), atbkv (April 22nd, 2013), BGrizzly (April 22nd, 2013), bigbearny (April 23rd, 2013), Braun1 (May 29th, 2013), convolution (April 23rd, 2013), cowboybear (April 22nd, 2013), curinga (April 22nd, 2013), dickasauras (April 23rd, 2013), Frankly (April 22nd, 2013), Freaker!! (June 25th, 2013), Hanugumo (April 22nd, 2013), HugestFuckGod (April 21st, 2013), iets21 (April 22nd, 2013), Jockmorphr (May 29th, 2013), LanceFan2001 (April 22nd, 2013), manlion (April 21st, 2013), msclundylvr (April 22nd, 2013), musclegrowthdm (April 22nd, 2013), nnnrg (April 22nd, 2013), ostrogoth1 (April 21st, 2013), Rarity (April 22nd, 2013), Spudforth (April 22nd, 2013), wrestlejock646 (April 22nd, 2013), xenon (April 22nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2013, 05:34 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
And it keeps getting better!! Can't wait fot more!!
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2013, 05:39 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Yeeeeeee, going places fast.
  #4   Add to 1978montecarlo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2013, 03:56 PM

1978montecarlo is on a distinguished road
Please continue, this was really hot
  #5   Add to LanceFan2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2013, 12:04 AM
Dream Weaver

LanceFan2001
Send a message via Yahoo to LanceFan2001
Brutus,
I LOVE YOU! Marry me! Take me, throw me to Bryce, and use me or lose me forever! Awesome job bro! Keep up the good work! I was kinda hoping for Billy Bob's reaction this chapter... Oh well!
  #6   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2013, 04:53 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
I want me my own personal wizard! Love the story!
  #7   Add to LanceFan2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2013, 03:44 PM
Dream Weaver

LanceFan2001
Send a message via Yahoo to LanceFan2001
I keep checking back to make sure I didn't miss Part 7 of this awesome story. I'm waiting patiently, but am about to send a search party out for Brutus and Bryce.
The Following User Says Thank You to LanceFan2001 For This Useful Post:
bigmag2 (September 14th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options