The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2013, 08:48 PM

Thanked 2,625 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
In Corpore Sano - Part 3

In Corpore Sano
Part 3

This story has been completed. Content warnings and general description are included with the prologue, general commentary is in the comments following the epilogue.

Prologue | Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | Part 12 | Part 13 | Part 14 | Part 15 | Part 16 | Part 17 | Part 18 | Part 19 | Epilogue

-----

The next two weeks were unpleasant. Although Paul didn't show up at the gym every single time I went, he managed to be there for at least part of most of my workouts. I would look up from a set of curls and see him watching me, or he would suddenly appear over the top of the bar as I benched. Worst of all, though, he would come up from behind and start rubbing my arms or my back. I would turn around and there he would be, with his creepy grin.

I would be exaggerating to say that it was torture, or that I was losing sleep, but I had a distinct feeling of insecurity. People whose houses are robbed often say they like their privacy has been invaded and they will never really feel safe again. I didn't quite have that level of disturbance, but I was seriously considering switching to another gym to put an end to the problem.

Then one day, a bunch of us from work came to the gym at once. As I was spotting the owner at the bench, Paul suddenly appeared and was leering at me, as usual. When the owner had finished his set -- it gave me a slight feeling of accomplishment that I was able to lift so much more than him -- he sat up and dabbed his face with a towel. Then he noticed Paul.

"Who's that creepy guy over there?"

"Who, Paul?"

"If Paul is the one blatantly staring at us -- no, not us, just you, I think -- then yes. Who is he?"

"Well, he's a creepy guy. He's stalking me, sort of. You're the one who told him where I work out, though."

"I've never seen him before in my life. At least, I think I'd remember someone who looked like that."

"Huh. He said he asked you."

"Seriously, Scott, do you think I'd give away my employees' personal details like that? I'd never tell anyone something like that."

"Well, then he was lying. I guess I shouldn't be surprised."

After the workout, and lunch, I went in to work. Because of some random tradeoffs of hours, for the first time in months, I was going to be waiting tables after 8 instead of tending bar. I was extremely nervous; what if Paul showed up? How could I be certain of avoiding him?

In the event, Paul didn't appear. Thinking it over on the way home, it dawned on me that Paul had switched from the restaurant to the gym after I had said I didn't get involved with customers. From anyone else, that might have been touching, but it only added an extra dimension to the creepy, stalker-ish behavior.

In the morning, I sent my boss an e-mail asking if I could show up 15 minutes early and talk to him about my work schedule. I got a reply in the affirmative, so I came in a little before lunchtime. I told him about Paul, how he was really starting to annoy me and scare me at the same time, and he was appalled, but couldn't see why I was talking to him about it.

I asked him if I could start mixing up my work hours, working the afternoon shift (or what passed for one) on some days and the evening shift on others, so that I could hit the gym at different times of the day. I couldn't very well get rid of Paul, or get the gym to kick him out without any evidence that he was causing a problem, but I could at least make it harder for him to show up at the same time I did. But the changes had to be random, so that he couldn't simply arrange to be there when I was there.

He agreed to my request, and so, starting with the next month's schedule, I was working odd hours. It caused a reduction in my tips, since people buy less expensive things at lunch and fewer people want to drink and flirt in the middle of the day, but I was still making more than I had when I first started working.

More importantly, I stopped seeing Paul as often. He had been showing up at least four times a week, but now he only caught me once or twice each week. I even started varying what time I came to the gym, outside of work hours. Some days I showed up immediately after waking up, some days I came in right before work, some days I came in right after work, and a couple of times I showed up just early enough to get in a workout before the gym closed completely at midnight. I think it slowed down my progress at the gym slightly to have such an irregular schedule, but I was happier knowing that Paul was stymied.

After a few more weeks of this, on my way to work I saw a group of three bodybuilders walking down the sidewalk. They were about as large as anyone I had ever seen in person, although I was now sufficiently familiar with bodybuilding standards that I could tell they wouldn't necessarily place in any major contest. Still, they were big enough to have the swaggering gait of someone with big thigh muscles, and to intimidate the other people on the sidewalk into stepping aside as they walked down the block.

One of them turned his head to look at a street sign, and I realized with a shock that it was the man who had been at Paul's table the last time he was at the restaurant, the one Paul had called "Jay". Same blond fauxhawk, same face. The changes were significant; Jay had been big before, but now he was competition grade, if not necessarily prizewinning.

The three of them turned off down a side street, and I lost track of them. But this explained a lot; Jay must have been taking some kind of drug to gain that much size so quickly. No doubt that was what Paul had meant when he said he had "an edge". Maybe he was even a dealer -- it would explain the way he seemed to regard that meal with Jay as some sort of business transaction. Well, it wasn't a surprise. Paul struck me as exactly the sort of person who would become a casual drug dealer, and even a casual drug user.

That night, I had another bad dream. Five men were having some kind of orgy; it was extremely erotic. All five were well-built, although four of them were serious bodybuilder types. After a while, I recognized Paul as the smallest, although he was still bigger than I remembered at the restaurant. I also picked out Jay as one of the others.

The orgy was taking place in front of a platform. There was a heap of cloth on the platform. In the distance were other platforms with similar heaps.

As the orgy progressed, the pace became more and more rapid. I noticed that the men were getting bigger as they continued; the man coupled with Jay was approaching the size of a Mr. Olympia, and even Paul was getting distinctly larger.

With a shock, I realized that the heap on the platform had moved; suddenly a hand shot out and grabbed Jay's partner by the leg. His growth sped up, and the other men began worshipping him. He turned to face the heap of cloth, and leaned down, his body growing so quickly now that soon he was a tall leaning over as he had been standing up. The hand withdrew.

The giant man fell over towards me; I suddenly realized that his head and arms were missing -- not torn off, just gone without leaving a mark on the unbroken skin. And although the other men continued their worship of the lump of muscle, obscuring my view, it became clear before long that the legs had fused together. The lump lost its definition as the other men, now giants, came simultaneously.

They looked at each other, and lifted the lump onto the platform, on top of the cloth, and then began their orgy again. Disgusted, I looked away -- and saw that the other platforms had moved, and were now much closer.

I woke up covered in sweat and my own semen, trembling and cold.

Last edited by tekuno; September 22nd, 2013 at 08:41 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (April 25th, 2013), amauiguy (April 24th, 2013), atbkv (April 24th, 2013), Azathoth (September 2nd, 2013), muscular (April 24th, 2013), nnnrg (April 24th, 2013), Psst (April 24th, 2013), Terrylee Long (April 25th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (April 24th, 2013), xenon (April 24th, 2013)
  #2   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2013, 03:05 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Please tell me there is a 'mens sana' part of this coming... because this is creeptastic
  #3   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2013, 05:42 PM

Thanked 2,625 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
When I mentioned that this story was coming, I gave it a pretty good description.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options