The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2013, 06:33 PM

Thanked 2,624 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
In Corpore Sano - Part Sixteen

Dammit, I would really like it if my rib would just heal the fuck up soon, thanks.

Warning: this part of this story contains rape, and that's a serious enough thing that I'm giving it a completely separate content warning from the rest of the story. The rape is included because it seemed to me to be necessary to the plot. If it makes you uncomfortable, then I suggest skipping this part. (I will include a brief summary at the beginning of the next part for those who decide to skip.)

-----

In Corpore Sano
Part 16

This story has been completed. Content warnings and general description are included with the prologue, general commentary is in the comments following the epilogue.

Prologue | Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | Part 12 | Part 13 | Part 14 | Part 15 | Part 16 | Part 17 | Part 18 | Part 19 | Epilogue

-----

I tried to run, but I really had no chance. The room was too small, and Paul was too big. He caught me immediately, and pulled me into position in front of him. I did my best to brace myself.

The pain, when it came, was unbelievable. Excruciating. I started to scream, and even after Paul put one of his enormous hands over my mouth I made enough noise that the men in the other room must have been able to hear me. From the pain, I pictured things rupturing, my flesh tearing and bones breaking as Paul's cock pressed in and out of my body.

After possibly ten minutes I had screamed myself hoarse, and had to stop. The pain went on and on, and everything else blurred into insensibility.

Very gradually, the pain began to fade. At first I couldn't believe it -- I assumed that the gradual cessation of pain meant that I was dying. I pictured Paul's cock covered with my blood, mashing my internal organs into paste. But after a while I realized that I could still feel everything, and there was genuinely no pain any more. In fact, it was starting to feel good.

It was around this time that I began to be aware that I was no longer in control of my body. I knew well enough that I was being raped by a murderer, and was filled with contempt and disgust that such a thing could ever be considered pleasurable. On the outside, though, another me was in control. This other me couldn't care less about Paul's transgressions. It was riding a wave of sensations, panting and slobbering like a dog as Paul fucked. I watched in disgust as the other me grabbed my cock and began to masturbate, using the copious precum which was pouring down my huge cock as lube. If I had had control of my own body, I would have closed my eyes.

Gradually the inner me became aware that the sounds Paul was making weren't mere grunts but a series of little fragments of sentences. Since it was marginally less horrible to focus on his muttering than on his actions, I began to listen. He wasn't talking steadily, just little utterances every so often.

"Fucking assholes... second fucking opinion!... gonna crush 'em... oh, god, feels so good... who's got a useless degree now, fucker?... damn fuckers... crush 'em... why don't you obey me?... fuck... idiots... bigger and stronger than you, asshole... so fucking tight... watching me... raise my rates... crush 'em... who fucked up now, asshole?... business... so strong... fucking dictionaries... you like that, fucktoy?... business faces... I'm fucking Champollion, asshole... so fucking good... bigger... crush 'em all... faces to the floor... don't fucking embarrass me, fucktoy... no faces on the third floor... so fucking tight... you can't disobey the master... more money... second opinion... eggplants don't have faces... crush 'em... got a great big cock... cut off those fuckers... blank faces... look better with a business face... feels so good... like an egg... business faces... no eggs on the third floor... crush... fucktoy feels good... no business on the third floor... wipe the smiles off their faces... cut 'em off for good... eggs... fucktoy... business eggplant, fucktoy... eggs on my cock... business faces don't embarrass me... faces are tight... cock... third floor... crush the faces... fucking eggs... the dictionaries had the business... the master has the business faces... fucking business faces on my cock... third floor for the eggs..."

It took about forty minutes for all of that. As time went on, he was working himself into a frenzy. To my disgust, so was I, or at least the other me who was controlling my body. My mouth was open, and there was drool running out of my mouth. My cock, which unsurprisingly was even bigger than before, was gushing semen. I could almost understand why; the pain was not only gone but replaced with an overwhelming pleasure, which I could sense but was unable to enjoy.

Paul finally reached a climax. He screamed something as a floor of semen poured into me, built up pressure, and actually launched me off his cock. As I lay spreadeagled on the floor, getting coated with what must have been gallons of Paul's semen, he continued to scream unintelligibly, with increasing speed. Finally it was over -- for him, at least. My cock was still hard as a rock. The other me who had control slid around as he tried to get to his feet, and finally succeeded.

Paul was on his knees, leaning back against the wall. His eyes were rolled up into his head, and his mouth was open and drooling. His cock was still hard in front of him, and semen was still welling up out of it and dripping down to the floor. Every so often, he let out a gurgle, and his face would twitch. He was, inevitably, even bigger. There was no way he would be able to get out of the room without turning sideways, and even then he was going to have trouble.

I wondered about myself; I was probably a giant now, too -- but I wasn't in control and couldn't see myself. Instead I was merely a spectator as my body knelt in front of Paul, licked all the semen off his cock, and then sucked the head until it finally stopped dripping. I could feel the sexual charge in my body building even higher; it was just as well that I didn't seem to be connected, because if I had been I think I might have been driven insane by it. I had never realized before just how much lust I could experience.

The other me seemed to have no problem dealing with it. Once it was clear that Paul's cock was no longer producing anything, my body got to its feet, stretched, and walked to the door. The sounds of my feet on the floor made it clear that once again I had grown.

The next room was empty; the remains of the late Andy had been thoroughly cleaned up. I was revolted at the memory, but the other me didn't miss a beat. My body walked around the table and through the other door.

Once there, I could feel my hands reach down and begin stroking my cock as I walked through the house, ducking and turning sideways to go through doorways. How big was I now?

The party seemed to be winding down; there were no longer any men on the second floor of the house, or at least none that I saw until I reached the head of the stairs.

Lying on the floor was one of the gimp-masked bound men. I felt sorry for him -- I had never liked that sort of thing before, and now I hated the thought of being so powerless. To my horror, the thing -- I was so disgusted that I could hardly even call it "other me" any more -- reached down and grabbed him.

He was a large-ish guy; it was a little hard to gauge sizes when I wasn't even certain of my own height, but this guy was probably the smallest man at the party. It wasn't that he was small -- he was hefty and solid -- but everyone else was absolutely gigantic. I could tell what was coming, and wished I could at least wince.

My body started raping the guy, just like Paul had raped me. I could feel waves of pleasure as my penis -- which was probably even bigger in proportion to the victim than Paul's had been to me -- went in and out of his ass. He struggled and let out muffled screams -- which sounded familiar; was that what I had heard the other day?

In about ten minutes, he stopped screaming and began moaning. He also stopped struggling, which suggested that the moans were from pleasure. It seemed that what Paul had done to me, I was now able to do to others.

After a while, a couple of drunken guys came up the stairs.

"I th-thought ever'one was downstairzarreddy."

"Guess nah. S'pose they wanna hava li'l privacy while they fuck."

"Who izzit, do y'think? I betits-- Jesus!"

"Holy shit! He's huge!"

The two of them -- they looked like half-naked frat rats, but gigantic -- stared at my body as it fucked the man. Then they noticed him, and came over to me.

"Hey, man, yer all charged up, why waste it on one a'th'gimps?"

"Yeah, come on, bro, I could use a boost more'n tha'waste a'space."

A boost? Was I making other people bigger, too, like Paul? It was hard to tell from the current point of view, particularly since my body didn't seem to be interested in looking down.

The two guys started trying to pull my arms off my body's victim, but before long, one after the other my arms swept out and dealt them blows which knocked them to the floor, apparently quite some distance away. One of them seemed to have been knocked out, because the other one went over to help him. To my relief, the man was only unconscious, and seemed to be okay otherwise. His friend dealt with him for a bit, and then came back and stood watching me fuck. When my head bent forward I could see he was jacking off at the sight.

Finally I gave a primal roar and came into the gimp-masked man. My head came down, and I saw that it was true; he had inflated tremendously. He didn't approach the magnificence of the men who had been around the table earlier, but he now rivaled the two young men. When I was finished pumping semen into him, I pulled out of him and dropped him on the floor.

My cock was still hard; I think it had grown even bigger, just like Paul's. The man who had been watching me stepped forward and tried to grab it, but the gimp-masked-man broke the bindings on his legs and gave him a kick in the side which sent him sprawling. He tried to break his arm bindings as well, but those bindings were much more serious -- he was actually chained, and quite heavily, whereas his legs had merely been wrapped with some sort of tape. In any event, the man in the mask turned and rubbed his back -- I was too tall for anything lower-down -- against my cock again, making pleading noises.

I heard my voice laugh, and saw my arms reach out and grab the man and begin fucking again.

For the next two hours, I continued to fuck the masked man, a total of 5 more times. It was fairly tedious, since I was somehow disconnected from the pleasure and lust, but whatever was controlling my body seemed to find it endlessly thrilling. Every time I finished, both of us were larger than before -- or, at least, I assumed I was growing as well -- although the changes were gradually tapering off. After he had been fucked twice, the masked man was big enough to fight off the other one, who had to content himself with jacking off over and over. The other drunk from downstairs woke up when I was on my fourth orgasm, and by the time the masked man was powerful enough to kick either one across the room, so they kept their distance.

During the fifth time, the masked man passed out, and I proceeded to fuck the other two. Apparently, whatever ability I had to make others grow had worn off; if they got any bigger, it was hardly noticeable. On the other hand, they hardly seemed to mind -- they howled out their pleasure as my mammoth cock ploughed their asses again and again, and both of them passed out, themselves, before my body reached its second orgasm with either one. They were left on the floor as my body walked down the stairs to look for more partners.

Last edited by tekuno; September 22nd, 2013 at 08:26 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (September 16th, 2013), Anifanatic10 (September 12th, 2013), atbkv (September 12th, 2013), cutlerfan (September 13th, 2013), dickasauras (October 21st, 2013), Freaker!! (September 13th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (September 13th, 2013), nnnrg (September 13th, 2013), Psst (September 12th, 2013), Raymansundance (September 12th, 2013), renbear (September 12th, 2013), Terrylee Long (September 13th, 2013), Tomoshiraga (September 12th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (September 12th, 2013), xenon (September 13th, 2013)
  #2   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2013, 08:58 PM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
I guess I'm twisted, but I thought that was one really hot, disturbing chapter...gonna sleep very well now...<G>
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2013, 10:06 PM

convolution is on a distinguished road
He's in a detached nightmare state, while Paul forces him to outgrow his life....

muscle growth horror

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options