The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2013, 01:32 AM

Thanked 2,624 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
In Corpore Sano - Part 8

Sorry I've been posting more slowly recently. I've been doing some RPs, which I hadn't been doing before, and there are only so many hours in the day. (That and I'm extremely lazy. Sorry!)

-----

In Corpore Sano
Part 8

This story has been completed. Content warnings and general description are included with the prologue, general commentary is in the comments following the epilogue.

Prologue | Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | Part 12 | Part 13 | Part 14 | Part 15 | Part 16 | Part 17 | Part 18 | Part 19 | Epilogue

-----

Paul's body was mesmerizing. I was jealous; he had built a better body than mine in a shorter time. It was unfair -- particularly considering the history; Paul was a rich boy with too much time and privilege, and I had to slave away. Lust and resentment and jealousy competed for topmost position in my mind.

Obviously I must have been showing my emotions in my expression, because Paul's grin widened, and he began to run through various poses at a leisurely pace. There was no doubt that he was larger than me. I was fully pumped, and although I was impressively big these days, I barely matched Paul at the start of his spontaneous show. As he flexed, I realized from his fresh, clean state that he hadn't been working out at all. Without a pump, he was as big or bigger than I was with one.

Part of me wanted to press up against his body, toe to toe, and run through those same flexes, comparing size with him. The thought of someone even larger than myself being in close contact with me was definitely intriguing in an erotic way.

Another part of me, somewhat relatedly, wanted to sit and have a protein shake out of a vending machine while I cooled down and watched him work out. The notion of seeing what his body would be like WITH a pump was definitely attractive.

Against my better judgement, I decided to do that. It was early enough that I had plenty of time left. So I made an inconsequential comment to Paul, much to his disappointment, bought a protein shake, and sat down.

Once he realized what I was doing, Paul's grin was almost unbearably smug. He began to do a few sets of a series of exercises, working each body part just enough to build a pump in it before moving on. To my satisfaction, I realized quickly that he was using less weight than I would have used, even just to build a pump. That salved my wounded pride; clearly, Paul was the sort of person whose genetics would give him big muscles even at normal strength; his earlier appearance must have indicated severely bad health. (And who knew what the drugs I was fairly sure he was on were doing to him?)

As I watched, he worked his abs -- needlessly, I thought, but he looked nice -- followed by his chest, back, arms, and legs. I sat and drank a second shake after finishing the first. When he finished, he was really almost frightening. I was a big guy, myself, but he dwarfed me now -- the more so as my own pump had worn off as he worked one up. His arms looked to be a whole inch bigger around than mine, and his chest looked broader, the pecs deeper and the spread wider. His traps rose higher on his neck, his forearms bulged a little bigger, his abs were cut just a little deeper...

And his cock was bigger. Definitely. My earlier impression that he might have been keeping a pair of socks in his shorts was definitely contradicted. As he stood and flexed for me, his cock, which was obviously already at least half-hard, swelled further, forming a serious bulge and pushing the waistband of his shorts outward.

"Like what you see?"

I nodded absently -- there was no question that Paul was insanely attractive now. He dropped his pose and sidled over to me, rubbing his crotch against my arm. I was astonished at his brazenness. The gym had a lot of members who were almost certainly gay, but it wasn't used for hooking up as far as I was aware, and I could easily imagine getting into trouble for any overtly sexual behavior.

"Well, I'm done working out for the time being. I think I'll go get cleaned up." Paul stretched, emphasizing the size of the lat which stuck out of his shirt on my side of his body. "Coming?"

In a daze, I followed Paul into the shower area. In the back of my mind, I wondered what I was doing. I wasn't really attracted to Paul, I was just lusting after his body. The man was a slimy, oleaginous jerk, and probably a drug user. I didn't want to shower with him at all. I certainly didn't want to get into one of the privacy showers with him, rather than the larger common area. But I did.

Paul, with his shirt and shorts off, was everything I had always dreamed of. I quickly took off my workout clothes and stuck them in the protected dry area of the cubicle as he turned the shower on. He was almost completely hairless from the neck down; even his crotch appeared to have been shaved, and recently, too. It made his muscles look even bigger and sexier than they had in the gym itself. He was a gargantuan figure, powerful and masculine.

When he turned around to face me, I realized that his cock, likewise, looked bigger in the spray of the shower than I would have thought -- and his testicles were definitely sized to match.

He reached out and pulled me to him; I gave no resistance although I shuddered a bit as the water hit me. I stood as he embraced me with his thick, veiny arms, and pressed his enormous dick against my abs.

The voice in the back of my head which had been trying to get my attention for the previous several minutes finally grabbed my attention: since when was Paul TALLER than me? How did that happen? Paul was about my height, maybe a little shorter! And I had seen his cock before, and although it was big back then, it wasn't THIS big! Something is really wrong! Get away now, you fool!

I almost ignored the voice; I was tracing the outer contours of Paul's pecs as the thoughts occurred to me. They were even bigger than I had expected, beautiful and hard. It occurred to me to wonder how much weight Paul could bench with so much meat on his chest, and I looked up at him to ask the question.

Paul's face was vacant. He was staring over my shoulder unblinkingly, with his mouth open. As I watched, a strand of saliva dripped down from his lower lip and mingled with the shower water.

That was more than I could handle -- I gave a startled noise, halfway between a yell and a grunt, moved out of the spray of the shower -- Paul's head did not move to follow me, but he remained upright -- and grabbed my clothing and fled. In the locker area, which was thankfully as empty as the gym and the showers, I toweled down faster than I had ever managed before, pulled on the barest minimum of clothing for decency, and fled. I heard the water turn off as I shoved my things in my gym bag, but did not stay to see what Paul would say.

The foyer of the gym was as deserted as the inside. I suddenly realized that the ever-present music I hated so much wasn't playing either. The fear which had been growing in me turned to panic, and I ran for the door. When I opened it, the noise of the city street seemed deafening -- and reassuring. Nevertheless, I walked to my car as quickly as I could, got in and drove away without a backwards glance.

I showered and shaved at home, and found that my hands were shaking. As I stood and tried to calm down, I realized, suddenly, that my pump from the gym had never gone away. My hands weren't just shaking, they were moving at the slightly different angles necessitated by the swell of my muscles. When I pulled on my outfit for work, it had the extra feeling of tightness I had come to enjoy. My pleasure in the new, larger size of my body was enough to put Paul out of my mind for the day.

That night, there was a watcher across the street again. When I ran to the door he was gone, but before I went to bed I noticed him again. I checked that the windows and doors were locked, and made a mental note to sign up for a home security system.

My dreams that night were filled with chaos and pleasure, but no visible trace of Paul.

Last edited by tekuno; September 22nd, 2013 at 08:36 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (June 28th, 2013), Anifanatic10 (June 28th, 2013), atbkv (June 28th, 2013), Azathoth (September 2nd, 2013), Braun1 (June 28th, 2013), dickasauras (June 28th, 2013), epitome83 (September 15th, 2013), Freaker!! (June 28th, 2013), hotmuscle_101 (June 28th, 2013), HugestFuckGod (June 28th, 2013), makurra (July 16th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (June 28th, 2013), muscular (June 28th, 2013), nnnrg (July 16th, 2013), Otaru_grower (September 21st, 2013), photoguy (June 28th, 2013), racecar (June 28th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (June 28th, 2013), xboy (June 28th, 2013), xenon (June 28th, 2013)
  #2   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2013, 03:00 PM

convolution is on a distinguished road
I didn't know there was a "erotic muscle horror" genre...
Great work
The Following User Says Thank You to convolution For This Useful Post:
wrestlejock646 (June 28th, 2013)
  #3   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2013, 10:16 PM

Thanked 2,624 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by convolution View Post
I didn't know there was a "erotic muscle horror" genre...
It has been done a couple of times before, IIRC. But not very often, and this is part of my "write things which are different from what I've already done" effort.

Last edited by tekuno; June 28th, 2013 at 11:08 PM.
  #4   Add to HugestFuckGod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2013, 11:10 PM

HugestFuckGod is on a distinguished road
dun dun duuun! as always awesome chapter
  #5   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2013, 03:09 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I'm reading this slowly over time but this is so suspenseful so far. Great plot, horrifying and hot!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options