The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to florida20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 08:34 AM

florida20 is on a distinguished road
My Twin Moves On (Chapter 3)

Chapter 1
Chapter2

I woke up as if from a nightmare; the anxious feeling in my stomach now feeling like an ulcer. The rational side of my brain tried to tell me that this was overreaction on an epic scale. However, that voice was quiet and docile compared to the earth shaking banshee screaming that I no longer had an identical twin. I can?t quite describe what I felt. It was like being in middle school and coming back from summer vacation to find your best friend hit puberty and was suddenly taller, bigger, and stronger than you. Rules written when only magnified by the fact it was my own twin brother.

I thought about that for a moment and allowed the mousy little voice of reason a soapbox to stand on. Goofy conspiracy theories aside, he was my twin; my genetic match. Whatever he could do with his body, so could I. I suddenly found myself filled with a newfound resolve.

I ditched my old workout partner and tried to make friends with the buffest gym rats I could find. It was, after all, the same thing Rhys had done. Within a few days I was working out regularly with a junior named Terry, who?d actually competed in a few contests over the last few years. He was about 5?10,?225 lbs, and just started his bulking regimen. He wanted to get up to 245 before cutting back down. He seemed like the right guy. One conversation was all it took to make me feel like the last ten weeks had been a waste of time.

?Dude, you?re a straight up ectomorph,? he said as if I knew what that meant. ?You have to be eating, like, six thousand calories a day if you want to gain weight.? He saw my face drop. ?Hey, consider yourself lucky. They called me Pillsbury Dough Boy until my sophomore year of high school. Look at you. You look like a fucking model. I bet you?ve been getting laid since before girls even noticed I existed, and I?m two years older than you!? His lips curled in a mean smile. ?Actually, I should probably hate you right now?people like you were the ones that would single me out at dodge ball.?

My mouth must have dropped beneath a pair of eyes filled with horror because Terry immediately laughed and smacked me on the back. ?Dude, relax. I?m just kidding.?

That was all fine and good but wasn?t what I cared about. I looked at Terry. Regardless of what he once was, he was a fucking beast now. ?I don?t care if I have to eat a horse every day; make me look like you.?

Kevin shrugged. ?Well, it?s not impossible. But remember, everybody is different. Even during my chub-chub stage I was always pretty strong. I just had to shed the fat to show it. It?s all about your genetics man. I have to watch every piece of food I put in my mouth; I bet you can eat anything and not worry about losing those abs.? He paused, and the muscles of his jaw squirmed as he tried to think of the right thing to say. ?Look man, I?m not saying you?ll be twiggy the rest of your life. We can put some serious beef on you. You may not look like me at the end, but you?ll have a body that could sit on an underwear ad. Besides, between you and me, that?s what the chicks are digging anyway.?

That didn?t sound all that bad. Besides, Rhys had the same genes and the same potential. If I maxed out mine then, at worst, we?d tie.

I felt more dedicated than I?d ever been before. I had a month until Thanksgiving and I wanted to pack as much meat on my slim 6?1 173 lb frame as I could. He made me eat so much I actually started to hate the taste of food. He had me buy supplements I didn?t even know the purpose of. I forgot what it was like to wake up without hurting. The payoff was that it seemed to be working. I gained two pounds the first week.

That weekend I got another butt-dial from my brother. I was eating a burger (my second dinner) I?d gotten to-go from the school cafeteria when my phone rang. The familiar garbled noises were all I needed to know this was not an intentional call. This time the special guest?s voice was female and there was no doubt there was something naughty going on.

?Hurry,? she said breathlessly.

?I?m trying,? Rhys said. ?I can?t get this fucking shirt off.?

?Just rip it off. You need new clothes anyway.? The volume of the white noise intensified and I assumed it indicated my brother was turning his shirt into rags. Then it got so loud I had to pull the phone away from my ear. A series of grunts and pants later, the background noise stopped altogether. I was left only with the suddenly more distant voices of my brother and his new friend.

?Goddamn,? I heard her say breathlessly. ?----- ----- amazing.?

?You ----- seen ----- ----,? my brother said. After that, the words ceased and I was left with noises that would have been completely unintelligible had earlier clues not given away their meaning. He must have thrown his pants (and phone) on the floor.

I listened for a moment longer before I got bored and hung up.

Well I guess that answered the question about his sexuality. But there were so many more? Why couldn?t he get his shirt off? Was it the thrill of the moment or was he too damn big to meander out of it now? While the pillow talk of a person you?re with always sounds true to ear its meant for, it takes a third party to really judge their honesty...as the said third party, I could tell the girl meant every word. She was in complete awe of my brother.

My primitive instincts took over. I went out that night, had a few beers, took home a girl, and banged her into another time zone. There was no doubt she enjoyed it?but not once did her voice convey the utter lust I heard on the phone.

Two weeks and another two pounds later, I saw a strange comment on Rhys?s Facebook page. It was from a guy named Raul, one of the muscle buddies from those group pictures.

?Hey bud, you left your phone in Fitz?s lab yesterday. I guess I would have left in a hurry if I were in your circumstances, too. That was fucking A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! The prof said you?re his best student yet. Anyway, I have your phone. Come by anytime.?

First coeds now bodybuilders? Was everyone in complete awe of my brother? I clicked on Raul?s profile and saw his phone number in his personal info. I entered the number in my phone but let my thumb hover over the call button as I tried to think of how this would go?

How?s it going? You have my phone?...Rhys, my man! Yeah, I have your phone. Dude that was incredible yesterday?Yeah? What was so incredible?...Dude, you fucking grew right out of your shirt! What are you, Three hundred pounds now?...Something like that. What did the Fitz say?...He said he wants you to take more of his serum. He wants you to be even bigger?Oh yeah?...Yeah man, we?re all so jealous. We?re growing like crazy but you?ve outpaced us all. What?s your secret?...Good genetics I guess?Yeah, well Fitz wants to try this shit on your brother too. Says experimenting on a set of twins would be perfect. I?m sorry to say he has something stronger in mind for your brother?

The scenario made my heart gallop and my imagination ran with it. I nearly dialed him, convinced the conversation would go just like that. Then reality called in with a more likely alternative:

Hey who?s this?...This is Rhys calling from a friend?s line? You have my phone?...Doesn?t sound like Rhys? It?s me, budd. So how?d yesterday go?...(A pause) Who the fuck is this? Then he?d hang up and a couple hours later I?d get a phone call from my brother. Dude, what do you think you?re doing?...I dunno, Rhys, I just wanted to see what was going on?...Quit spying on me Ryan. It?s fucking creepy. CLICK?

I never dialed. Most people let unknown numbers go straight to voicemail anyway.

I did feel the urge to check on this Benjamin Fitz character again and spent over an hour sifting through mostly uninformative crap. His work for the government didn?t show up anywhere. Then I got a wild hair?he?s a professor?professors write for journals?every university has some sort of access software for their students.

I logged onto AcademiaScape and searched his name. Bam! First thing that showed up: ?A Study of the Effects of Gene ACTN3 Infusion on Laboratory Mice.? It was co-authored by Dr. Benjamin Fitz and a Richard Powers, PhD. Clicking on the link revealed only the abstract. The actual paper was apparently too high profile.

This study is a follow-up to the ?mighty mice? experiment conducted at John Hopkins University in 1997. In order to be a suitable treatment for degenerative diseases such as muscular dystrophy, human myostatin suppression therapy must be accompanied by an associated cell wall booster which protects skeletal muscle membrane during extreme hypertrophy. The negative effects associated with such a breakdown can be shown in the now famous Hayden Smith case. What follows is a comprehensive examination of the gene ACTN3 and its associated affects on laboratory specimens. Where most myostatin suppressed mice experience severe structural degeneration accompanied by the increase in muscle volume, the ACTN3 mice showed none of these adverse affects. In fact, cardiovascular health and pulmonary activity was seen to improve?

That was all that was available?not even a full abstract. It sent my gut into a tizzy again. My brother was part of some crazy experiment. This old man had tricked a dozen college students into taking part in his experiments. Did Rhys have to sign his life away to do it? Was it dangerous? Did my parents know?

I had a picture of the two of us on my desk showing a day on a beach just last summer. The two of us had our arms around each other?s shoulders, skin bronzed from a summer outdoors. Even to me, our resemblance was uncanny. Two teens, identical save for the color of their board shorts. I blinked. Well identical save for the slightly bigger pecs on my brother. The overhead sun seemed to cast a shadow across his upper abs in a way that mine didn?t. For that matter, he had better abs too. A trick of the light? His shoulders were a bit more globular. And he had a nice vein running down the center of his bicep. Wait, he was taller too. I had to reach up to rest my arm on his shoulder. My brother grew wider, his skinny frame bulging in all the right places. His traps rose up and his shoulders expanded out, pushing my arm up and forcing my hand to slide off his shoulder and onto his back. My 170 pound brother was now over 200 and still growing. He was ripped but still lean as striations appeared across his chest and shoulders. A valley formed where bicep met triceps and grew deeper as the muscle around it swelled out. His once soft looking skin now looked hard as it stretched over his growing body. Ripped and lean became jacked and huge as his body exploded with growth. His board shorts grew tight across his growing body as quads the size of his waist stretched the fabric like spandex. A huge teardrop bulged just above his knee and the lines of his thighs deepened. My head now came up to Rhys?s chest as his body ballooned past 250 pounds. I couldn?t help but notice that I was now literally in his shadow as his growth blocked out the sun?

I closed my eyes and shook my head. When I looked back at the picture it was the same it has always been. Two twins enjoying the last days of summer together. My imagination was wild but was it inaccurate?

What was he going through right now? Did he wake up every morning feeling bigger and stronger? His body harder? Was he bigger than all the studs that seemed to adore him?

Two days later I called my brother again. I guess he?d gotten back his phone.

?Hello?? the voice on the other line said. It was deep and raspy.

?Hey Rhys? What?s wrong with your voice?? There was a clearing of the throat on the other line.

?Sorry, bro,? Rhys said. ?I was at our football game yesterday. Yelled myself horse. Got a fucking sunburn during it too. My back is as red as a fire truck. Everyone?s been saying I needed a good tan?assholes.?

?Oh, ok,? I said. ?Thanksgiving is this Wednesday. You want me to head over there a day early so we can carpool home??

?Naw, man. It?s kind of out of your way and the traffic is brutal heading south. I should get home Tuesday around dinner time. Kim has a dance recital that day so the parents won?t be getting home until nine or something. We can catch up then. I can?t wait to see ya.?

?I?ll bet,? I said.

?What?s wrong?? Rhys asked.

?Nothing. It?ll be good to see you.?

?Ditto. T-minus 72 hours!? he said. ?Gotta go now though. Heading over to??

?The gym, I know,? I said.

There was laughter on the other side. ?You know it.? He paused and his voice grew serious. ?We have a lot to talk about. Later.?

?What do we have to-? I started but he had hung up before I could get out the first word.

I may have tried to tell myself I was upset with his decision to let a doctor experiment on him. Truth was I?d do the exact same thing if given the chance. Although torrents of different emotions crossed through my mind like a series of entwined spaghetti noodles, all were smothered with a thick sauce of jealousy.

The next day I shocked myself by finally opening up about my brother. Terry, my new workout partner, and I had become pretty good friends over the last few weeks and he knew something was eating me. Before I knew it I was spilling my guts out as we finished up our workout. I didn?t tell him everything?I left most of the stalking out, making the discoveries seem more accidental than they were. Nevertheless, I prepared myself for a strange look and a lost friend. That didn?t bother me; it felt really good to finally talk about everything.

I got the weird look but Terry didn?t seem to be looking for the nearest exit. ?Dude, just ask him. Hell, give me his number and I?ll ask him. Personally, I think you?ve been watching too many b-rated science fiction movies but, shit, if that?s true then get me in line for that shit.?

Well I?m not sure what I wanted him to say but I guess that wasn?t it.

?Look,? he continued, ?it?s neat to dream about some crazy pill that turns on the muscle switch and lets us grow at will. But life ain?t like that. This old cook probably just has some supplement that?ll be all the rage for a month before a new one comes out. I?ve seen it a dozen times?and have taken all of them. It?s the same shit. At the end of the day it?s all about eating, lifting, and sleeping. The rest is genetics. It?s hard for even me to admit that but it?s true all the same.?

I shrugged, still deep in thought as we went through the front door.

I could tell Terry was getting a little agitated at my grumpiness. ?Man, you?re such a fucking pouter when things don?t go your way. Take the sand out of your vagina and either ask him or get over it.? He thought for a second. ?Let me see those pictures you were talking about,? he said as he put his sunglasses on. I pulled out my phone and loaded the page with the group shots and the old man. Terry looked at them for a while, shifting between one and the other a few times before speaking. ?Well, that guy in the middle is definitely making some impressive gains. I?ve never seen anyone cut down bodyfat AND gain muscle like that.? He looked a little more. ?A lot of these guys are making big gains. Not all of them, but a lot of them. You?re right though; it?s hard to tell what?s going on with your brother.? His finger flicked the screen a few more times. Then his eyebrows rose. ?You said there?s only two? Looks like they posted a third buddy.? He smiled as I tried to grab the phone. Although longer of limb, he easily deflected my attacks with one muscles arm. ?Hmm,? he said as he simultaneously investigated the picture and held me off. ?I don?t see your brother though. That kid in the middle is sure packing it though.? He handed over the phone.

I snatched it away as if that afforded me some sort of victory. This picture was different. Although Kevin was still front and center, Dr. Fitz was now off to the side. To say he was jacked would be an understatement. He stood in what looked to be boxer shorts with the rest of the group standing around and beside him. He was giving the camera a double bicep pose and looked ready to kick some ass. He was as shredded as I?ve ever seen a person who wasn?t airbrushed by some magazine editor and beat his weight in the last pic by at least ten pounds.

?I?ve seen guys like that center kid before,? Terry said from over my shoulder. ?I bet he had a sixpack at seven years old and could bounce his pecs before he had hair on his dick. In high school I played football with a kid who intentionally didn?t work out with weights because it made him too big to play running back. Some people are just made to be beasts like that.? He paused. ?Not sure why he?s cutting now. Contest season isn?t until summer; he should be bulking.?

?Maybe he is,? I said barely above a whisper.

My attention drifted to the rest of the group. All wore familiar faces. While the first two pictures had the group organized in rows as if for a team shot, this one was a lot more informal. They were all looking at Kevin with various forms of comic expression, some with exaggerated shock or awe. It was hard to compare each to their previous picture but some looked a little bigger and NONE looked any smaller. And only eleven guys plus Dr. Fitz were visible, meaning my brother took a break this shot for some reason. Wait? there was an arm visible on the left side of the picture, as if someone had been inadvertently been cropped out. I could only see a forearm and a bit of the upper arm. Whoever it belonged to was pointing dramatically at Kevin. The forearm was covered in bulges and I could see the unmistakable beginnings of what had to be a truly spectacular tricep. Terry noticed me zooming in on the arm and I heard his breath catch.

?You don?t think?? he started. My silence was answer enough. ?Naw, man. Look at that arm?look at your arm. We?re talking different planets here. Maybe he?s the guy that usually takes the picture and your brother decided to volunteer this time.? Terry laughed. ?They obviously won?t ask him again if he can?t keep everyone in the shot.?

I chuckled. ?All good points,? I said as I took back my phone.

Terry looked at me moment before letting out an exaggerated sigh. ?All right, crazy man,? he said as we got to his car. ?You think what you want to. You?ll find out tomorrow anyway.? He went to his car door and opened it. ?Have a great Thanksgiving. Be sure to eat everything in sight. See ya on Monday.? He started to get in his car but stopped himself and turned back to me as I continued to stare at the picture.
?You wanna know what I think?? he asked.

?Do I have a choice?? I asked back with a smile.

?Not at all,? Terry said. ?I think you WANT your brother to be on some sort of super steroid. You WANT him to get huge and strong. You WANT to go home and see a twin who could rip you in half. Admit it, you?d be pretty disappointed if you got home tomorrow only to see your brother was still just linke you.? Then he got in and drove off.

That night I dreamt I was wrestling my brother in the dark. I couldn?t see him, only hear him grunting and feel him writhing around me. I was slightly stronger and slowly dominating my twin. Suddenly there was a shift. My brother?s resistance was a little stronger. His grunts grew deeper. Then his body started getting harder and harder. I felt him swell under my now struggling hands. What was once soft and bony was now hard and dense, as if liquid concrete was being pumped into his body, where it hardened immediately upon finding its place. Pretty soon I was being toyed with like a cat toys with a ball. My hands aimed indiscriminately, trying to grab hold. Everything I touched was hard as granite and continued to bulge more and more. His muscles flexed and relaxed as he continued to grow. Then he started laughing. I was resisting with every ounce of my strength but the effort only tickled him. Then he grabbed my forearms with his hands and pulled them behind me. I couldn?t move my arms an inch. His hot breath brushed my ear as he whispered in my ear. ?See you tomorrow buddy.?

I woke up with my sheets wrapped around me like a straight-jacket. It took me over a minute to squirm out of them. It took far longer for my heart to stop racing. It was a seven-ish hour ride home and I had one exam keeping me from getting in the car.

I might as well have skipped the class. I couldn?t read a question without my mind picturing swollen renditions of my brother. I turned the test in, unsure what I put down. I got in the car just before eleven which should have me home by seven.

The drive left me alone with my thoughts, which was somewhat dangerous these days. I know most people would think I was over-reacting to the point of lunacy. For one, I didn?t have any proof that my brother had developed into anything. The idea of some strange old scientist experimenting on a bunch of college kids was absurd. And probably illegal unless they signed a medical test waiver or something?and only homeless, desperate people did that. My brother was too smart to get suckered into some medical experiment. Besides, even if he WAS participating, it?s not like he could get that much bigger in such a short time. Right? My brother was just working out a lot and was showing SOME improvements. That?s all.

Then how do I explain the calls and the messages? Terry made no secret that it would be hard for me to gain any size?but Kevin said over the phone that Rhys was a natural. Maybe that?s just what guys tell each other in the gym to get them motivated. There wasn?t much of a difference between gym talk and sex talk when it came down to it. But what about all his friends getting bigger? Well, they were bodybuilders. That?s what bodybuilders do: they get bigger. My brother?s no bodybuilder. Right? Hell, even that Facebook post didn?t mean anything in particular. Dr. Fitz might be one of their instructors. Maybe he was doing particularly well in the class.

Maybe the whole scenario was just my overactive imagination?but there was one thing I couldn?t shake. We were twins. I know it sounds silly, but we have a connection. We can?t read each other?s thoughts or anything but there have been times we knew the other was especially sad or happy or whatever. The fact I couldn?t shake this feeling fueled my thoughts that he really was undergoing some strange transformation.

Four hours until I find out, I thought, surprised at how much ground I was covering.

So what if he had gone through some sci-fi metamorphosis. Is that all bad? Maybe I could take part too. I?d tried so hard to put on size but each pound gained was like moving the earth. It would be great if Rhys was part of some breakthrough if only because I might be able to take part too.

The hardest part was the not knowing. Why was he being so secretive? We told each other everything. Had things changed so much?for no apparent reason?

Maybe there?s nothing to report, a voice whispered in my ear. I paused for a moment. Come to think of it, I hadn?t ever asked him for any specifics. I?d ask how his workouts were going, hoping he would give me every detail. Instead he gave me an answer just as generic as the question. It was as if he thought the question as inconsequential as ?how?s the weather?? I hadn?t told him about the weight I?d gained.

The mile markers raced by and my thoughts rarely strayed from my brother. The sun made its way towards the horizon and was just touching the horizon when I finally got off the interstate exit that would send me home. By that time my brain was exhausted.

Fifteen minutes later, I turned into the driveway of my parent?s house. Rhys?s car was already parked and there was no sign of my parents. The sun had just set and the sky was ablaze in oranges and blues. I practically leaped from my car and headed for the front door. Finding it unlocked, I opened it and entered a house darkened by the approaching night.

?Rhys,? I called. Creaks from the second story betrayed my brother?s location. They were followed by heavy footsteps that made their way across the room upstairs to the hallway door.

?Ryan,? my brother called from upstairs. ?Be down in a minute.?

His voice sounded rushed, as if in the middle of something important. I decided a minute was too long. I made my way up the stairs and around the corner. A line of light escaped from beneath the door to my brother?s room. The creaks and footsteps originated from there. I crept to the door, tested it, and found the door to be unlocked.

I turned the knob and opened the door.

The end??

From the onset, this was where the story was going to end. I find the anticipation of growth is so much more intriguing than the growth itself and tried to convey that in this story. I believe I was only partially successful at best and may owe you all a continuation of the plot should this not be seen as a proper conclusion.

I have another story I've been writing. It again focuses on the experience of a college freshman but the growth is more in your face. I can go ahead and finish that OR, if the sentiment is to continue this series, I can morph the new story into this plotline and see where it takes me?However, if I continue this My Twin Moves On, be prepared for Rhys?s supernatural growth to be nothing but a figment of Ryan?s imagination. Let me know what you think and I?ll go with the majority.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to florida20 For This Useful Post: Remove Your Thanks
/\/\usclekid (May 22nd, 2013), aiden831 (May 22nd, 2013), Aronymous (May 22nd, 2013), atbkv (May 22nd, 2013), Ayakitayama1 (June 8th, 2013), BBMikeNJ (May 24th, 2013), Blasphemer (May 23rd, 2013), buffmorph (May 23rd, 2013), coolman69 (May 23rd, 2013), epitome83 (April 2nd, 2014), fleXodus (May 23rd, 2013), Frankly (May 22nd, 2013), jman250 (August 6th, 2013), muscular (May 24th, 2013), Neonando (May 22nd, 2013), nnnrg (May 23rd, 2013), one_plain_guy (May 23rd, 2013), Otaru_grower (May 24th, 2013), pahndeepah (May 26th, 2013), photoguy (May 22nd, 2013), Reeza (May 23rd, 2013), Shelby (May 22nd, 2013), tadeusz10 (October 2nd, 2013), theseventhwave (May 23rd, 2013), timaanv (May 25th, 2013), wbjason (May 22nd, 2013), weaknobody (May 26th, 2013), whatizit (May 23rd, 2013), workinonit2305 (June 2nd, 2013), wrestlejock646 (May 22nd, 2013), xenon (May 23rd, 2013), Xyggurat (May 22nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 08:47 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Ahem!

Anticipation is great; part of the greatness of anticipation is the expectation of payoff. Ending with no payoff is foreplay with no orgasm.

xoxo

Richard
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
Frankly (May 22nd, 2013), GTlifter (May 22nd, 2013), Scion35 (May 22nd, 2013), theseventhwave (May 23rd, 2013)
  #3   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 08:51 AM

2bored is on a distinguished road
This is really quite good, and I enjoyed it a lot. It would make sense if you stopped here, but I'd like to see more! Perhaps that's the best place to stop a story when the reader is lusting for more.
The Following User Says Thank You to 2bored For This Useful Post:
cmattj (May 22nd, 2013)
  #4   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 09:07 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Wow amazing writing still florida20, ummm I am split on both of those outcomes I push for the actual growth though and not a figment of Ryan's imagination lol. Just not too many twin stories like these. Oh I'm confused. I sit this one out I know you will do great work.
The Following User Says Thank You to GTlifter For This Useful Post:
Toro (May 22nd, 2013)
  #5   Add to Shahrazad2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 10:16 AM

Shahrazad2 is on a distinguished road
Hmm... I actually kinda like leaving it here... we've had some decent characterization and explored the fantasy of growing, but without dealing with some of the side effects that wouldn't make sense or would be too drastic in real life.

It is certainly an unusual strategy, but honestly, I was kinda dreading that 1. the brother would have changed personality wise, 2. the twins wouldn't be able to grow back together, 3. the group of growing guys would drive a wedge between the twins, or 4. that the (hypothetically) smaller twin's obsession would drive a wedge between the twins, etc.

The "butt dialed" calls make it really hot, and the rest of the story conveys the slightly creeping sense of dread. If you do continue it, you might retitle it to distinguish that part from this trilogy.
  #6   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:38 AM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
I say keep it coming, I want to know what the outcome is to this story!
  #7   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:48 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
I've love to see more. If this tells you anything, I've been checking the forum 10x a day waiting to see Part 3. I wouldn't say I would be disappointed leaving it here... but I have been craving something good and your story hit the spot.

Either way, you've done a great job here. I look forward to seeing more of your work!
  #8   Add to Aleutrius's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:07 PM

Aleutrius is on a distinguished road
Brilliant story - loved the build up! Although it is a shame to be denied the final prize.
  #9   Add to Stoneman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 09:06 PM

Stoneman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Stoneman
Write what makes you happy.

Thanks for the stories!
  #10   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 09:12 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
loved the story

Ending it where you did makes it an exercise in paranoia mixed with separation anxiety. It makes me think it was all in his head.

Personally I would have liked to have seen the monstrously huge bro in reality and not just in the main character's imagination. In fact, I'd like it if his brother were even bigger than he imagined, just impossibly huge and powerful. I would love to see how it changed him, and changed their relationship.

But I still loved the story. You did a great job building anticipation. I was checking frequently for updates too. And if you wanted to continue it, I certainly wouldn't be disappointed.
  #11   Add to GrowingSlowly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 10:29 PM
Lurker turned Writer

GrowingSlowly has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to GrowingSlowly Send a message via MSN to GrowingSlowly Send a message via Yahoo to GrowingSlowly
I personally would like to see this story continue. Its had such a build up, I would like to see just where it could go from there. Admittedly I'm in favor of the brother starting to size up on his brother if anything else out of a bit of playful sibling desire to do so.

I admittedly will look forward to other works though as well considering this got me to break my general nature of lurking.
  #12   Add to buckley_heath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2013, 06:47 AM

buckley_heath is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to buckley_heath
NOOOO! Don't stop there! LOL! My heart was literally racing! NEXT PLEASE! Haha!
  #13   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2013, 07:59 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
I think ending it here makes the most sense. You won't dissapoint those who don't wanna see him way huger than the mani character cause they identify with him and those who don't want to see the fantasy of supersteroid being fake (although not working has never happened in a story here before, they all worked so far XD )

But still I was anxious to know, but I think is better like this.

You did a great job building the thrill!!!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #14   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2013, 10:07 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
I have to say it was frustrating to know it ends here, but I have t to admit the focus of the story would have to change dramatically no mater what direction you choose. Maybe it could be the starting point for a whole new series...
  #15   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2013, 10:15 AM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
Yeah I would say do what you think is best. If you wanted to end it here, then end it here. That's your right as the author.

Besides, a story is more interesting when questions are unanswered. A story that answers every question you have about it gets really boring really fast. Its the mystery that keeps people interested. The fact that so many people are clamoring for continuation is an indication that you've managed to get people's interest in a way that most stories don't do. Personally, I think that answering all the questions would kind of cheapen it. Real life isn't like that. Not everyone gets all their questions answered. Its as unreal as a story ending with a deus ex machina.
  #16   Add to cropsey23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:26 PM

cropsey23 is on a distinguished road
Great writing

Fantastic job, you used some really clever and unique techniques to move the story.

If you decide not to write anymore, I would be happy to add on a chapter. These twins, and the brothers in my story "Colin's Determination" have similar trajectories.

Cheers for the great work.
  #17   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2013, 10:03 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
I hate you. Also, that was the perfect place to end it.
  #18   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2013, 10:20 PM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
There is literally NO WAY you can end the story there. That would be just incrediby CRUEL! More, please! Thank you.
  #19   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2013, 07:35 AM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
It seems like you have stirred up quite a hornet's nest with this one!

Personally, I want to find out what happens next. If you do not choose to finish it, perhaps one of the other very talented writers (some of whom have commented in this thread already) could pick up where you left off.
The Following User Says Thank You to msclundylvr For This Useful Post:
tadeusz10 (October 2nd, 2013)
  #20   Add to florida20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:08 AM

florida20 is on a distinguished road
Finish My Story

I'm not against someone else picking up where I left off. If anyone has the urge, feel free to let me know.

For those interested, the inspiration for this story came from the dramatic evolution of Justin Woods (of the Woods twins)...

A few years ago, they were pretty identical: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...Woodstwins.jpg

In the last year, Justin has resurfaced. While his brother maintains his original "model" look, Justin has done some serious growing:
Ryan: http://bp2.blogger.com/_Wsxsop2gQws/.../RyanWoods.jpg
Justin: https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...49691542_n.jpg

I wish I had a current picture of both of them together for comparison but, alas, I do not.

Needless to say, whether I finish the story or not, rest assured that one of the brothers DOES indeed grow...

Last edited by florida20; May 24th, 2013 at 10:26 AM.
  #21   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Disagree with those who like the ending. Realize it is your choice as author. Beg you to reconsider. Has awesome unrealized potential. Love your writing.
  #22   Add to SmokeMyPole's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Jock

SmokeMyPole is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to SmokeMyPole
Very descriptive, I want more and more!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text